Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Comments

• SpyridonSpyridon Joined: Posts: 484
    Quick question, Some mods from the aemods (or ultra mods now I guess?) page have flashing textures. Does this simply mean they are out of date? Or is there an easy fix for this?

Thanks.
  • cribbacribba Joined: Posts: 22
    DarkSamus wrote: »
    Ultra Street Fighter IV - Playstation Button mod
    NjcFUwA.jpg

9yLozaA.jpg

NOTE
    YOU WILL NEED AN X-INPUT EMULATOR TO USE THIS WITH YOUR DS1/2/3/4.
    Google is your friend fo this.

Just merge the contained "patch_ae2" folder with the one in your "Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition" folder
    and say yes to replacing the 1 file it will replace.

Verify your cache in Steam to go back to x360 buttons.

Download it from here

Is it possible to get this to work with a non-360 controller? I've got a HRAP3 Pro v3 with native Windows drivers.
  • DarkSamusDarkSamus Yet another Ken scrub. Steam = darksamus12 Joined: Posts: 848
    no, you need to use a x360 controller emulator to use it or the buttons won't show.
    *Removed image due to excessively large size*
    ^^LMFAO I guess I can't post pictures of my penis^^
    Perfect For Any Playstation Controller
  • EssenthyEssenthy Joined: Posts: 923
    edited August 2014
    is the tutorial by hunterk for stage swapping still work for Ultra ?
    Post edited by Essenthy on
    Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/kuruoshiki
    SFV Main:Ryu, Ibuki

My Music : https://soundcloud.com/eloh-im
  • DarkSamusDarkSamus Yet another Ken scrub. Steam = darksamus12 Joined: Posts: 848
    LOL, I see trolls love to spread dumb comments on Steam

I mean seriously? Why the hell would I put in a keylogger into the mod to gain access to his account of a game that is not even close to being in my interests?
    *Removed image due to excessively large size*
    ^^LMFAO I guess I can't post pictures of my penis^^
    Perfect For Any Playstation Controller
  • hunterkhunterk Joined: Posts: 2,237
    edited August 2014
    @Spyridon‌
    flashing textures or no texture (blank gray/white)? if blank, you can fix it in the EMM file. There's instructions linked on the front page of the wiki. If flashing, can you get a screenshot?

@Rachel_alucard‌
    The movesets are all cryptosigned now. You can't modify them with Ono (or presumably through swapping) unless/until someone puts out a tool to allow it. Just sit tight for a bit.
  • cerberusfxcerberusfx Timekeeper Joined: Posts: 2,351
    Second stage mod of Ultra SFIV
    USFIV Jurassic Era Research Facility X Solar Eclipse

usfiv_jurassic_research_facility_x_solar_eclipe_by_monkeygigabuster-d7uiswr.png

Work with Steam version

Just extract and copy the whole folder "patch_ae2" into your game folder
    Enjoy

Image and Download: http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/USFIV-Jurassic-research-facility-X-Solar-Eclipe-474528987

EDIT: Delinquent Honda coming next week

lol at bison in the background
    Power is nothing without skill
    R.I.P Joshua Colon (sksksksksk222)
    **Oh god images in signatures--not approving at all >_>!**
  • kasewkasew Joined: Posts: 33
    BrutalAce wrote: »
    Poison coming soon with full HD textures... I have taken Sloth's grey skin textures from SFxT and painted as well as improved them for USF4 so her SFxT body can be ported now, it will be "no-nudity" version like Capcom's original textures so no catchy ideas :P Here is the result so far.
    poison2_by_brutalace-d7uj500.jpg

Possible without nail polish, hate how the characters hands look in this game with nail polish ^^;
  • heczhecz AboveDaInfluence24/7 Joined: Posts: 1,270
    @BrutalAce‌

I dont know if everyone agrees but it would look better if she had normal feet.

What do you think?
    Twitch:
    My mods: http://metrocitymodders.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3900632
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/xHECZx_SFV_MODS
    Metroxylon says: " I'm waiting for the day you turn 18 and realize drugs are good "
  • Trife88Trife88 Joined: Posts: 7,732
    kasew wrote: »
    BrutalAce wrote: »
    Poison coming soon with full HD textures... I have taken Sloth's grey skin textures from SFxT and painted as well as improved them for USF4 so her SFxT body can be ported now, it will be "no-nudity" version like Capcom's original textures so no catchy ideas :P Here is the result so far.
    poison2_by_brutalace-d7uj500.jpg

Possible without nail polish, hate how the characters hands look in this game with nail polish ^^;

Thanks for this....can you do a version with nail polish......sounds so weird typing this
    Street Fighter V is the best game of our generation.
  • BrutalAceBrutalAce Brutal Modder Joined: Posts: 734
    edited August 2014
    @hecz‌

Yes I agree with that, they are gigantic right now so I'll edit them but also include a version with big ones because later I get tons of complaints from players who prefer Capcom style.

@kasew‌

I haven't started working on nails yet so they just have skin color right now, probably make two versions later (colored & colorless).

@Trife88‌

lol okay...
  • AltairreAltairre Joined: Posts: 8
    @siegfried1‌: Amazing work. I wish she wasn't a charge character because I'm not a fan of those. Might have to learn her despite that though, really like her moveset and ultra.

I would also appreciate if someone could give me a working link for the Chie mod by dsforest. dsforest.deviantart.com/art/SSF4AE-Sakura-Persona4-Chie-Costume-MOD-303850874
  • Redking74Redking74 Joined: Posts: 23
    edited August 2014
    Altairre wrote: »
    @siegfried1‌: Amazing work. I wish she wasn't a charge character because I'm not a fan of those. Might have to learn her despite that though, really like her moveset and ultra.

I would also appreciate if someone could give me a working link for the Chie mod by dsforest. dsforest.deviantart.com/art/SSF4AE-Sakura-Persona4-Chie-Costume-MOD-303850874

Poison? She isn't a charge char.
  • RobinTMRobinTM Joined: Posts: 3
    how do you guys change characters do you use any mod manager or skin changer?
  • AltairreAltairre Joined: Posts: 8
    Redking74 wrote: »
    Altairre wrote: »

Poison? She isn't a charge char.

Was referring to the Decapre Hunter costume.
  • siegfried1siegfried1 Joined: Posts: 475
    edited August 2014
    @monkeygigabuster92‌

you put 1 wrong file in your stage
    Post edited by siegfried1 on
  • kykis9kykis9 だめだな。。ぜんぜんだめだ Joined: Posts: 8
    sfiv_informal_sakura_skin_pack_by_abrikatin-d30ew3c.jpg

Can anyone give me any idea of how to get this mod working again? I'm not sure what exact file changes were made to USFIV that keeps this mod from working. Pls help.
    The strongest man is never strong enough to be always master, unless he transforms his power into right, and obedience into duty. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • FastooooFastoooo Joined: Posts: 78
    Sakura sumo Girl Mod is not working on USF4 crash the game too!!
    On AE its working fine any idea why?
  • Explorer200Explorer200 Joined: Posts: 445
    Could someone update the Silent announcer mod, I actually have the old version for Arcade Edition. It actually appears to work during character select (offline) sequence but during the fights it doesn't work anymore. I would greatly appreciate a fix for this, can't stand that blabber mouth.
  • LanceKusanagiLanceKusanagi Joined: Posts: 22
    hunterk wrote: »
    @LanceKusanagi‌
    No way, it's easy as long as you take your time and don't start with any expectations. You can do all of the color editing you like with just the skinning tutorial and (if you want to get really fancy) the high-res texture tutorial. Once you feel comfortable with that, you can branch out into alpha (aka col-based) transparency and materials (i.e., shaders) in the EMM file. Model swapping and all that jazz come after that.

EDIT: as Will Smith mentioned, the gameplay/moveset editing is indeed complex and has a steep learning curve. The cosmetic stuff isn't bad, however, as long as you're patient.

I think Ill just stick with Music mods lol.

However, Anyone got a link to stuff Id need for the Skinning? I tried looking but the only vid I found on Youtube was 4 years old and has dead links...
  • SpoonmanSpoonman Joined: Posts: 388
    Hello all, this may be a dumb question, I have the Steam version of USF4 and would like to know if there is a way to make the Character Select Music (from Vs. mode) the default one? I don't like the Character Select music from Arcade mode and would like for the Vs.version to be the default one.
  • hunterkhunterk Joined: Posts: 2,237
    edited August 2014
    @kykis9‌
    Instead of putting in the resource/battle/chara folder, try making a new chara folder under the patch_ae2 directory and add the new skins there. Since the v2014, they've added some bugfix models or something that break a few characters' mods under the old method.

@LanceKusanagi‌
    Don't bother with youtube tutorials. Use the text tutorials linked on the wiki.

EDIT: people wanting to mess with movesets can use the SF4Remix launcher. Just follow the instructions for where to copy the movesets to (i.e., where the launcher looks for them) as per the instructions at the top of the page:
    http://www.sf4remix.com/
  • kasewkasew Joined: Posts: 33
    How do you fix a costume from GFWL version of AE on Ultra on Steam as i have a costume with white parts, i tried using sloth emmedit tool to edit and rename the parts of the costume but the white patches havent gone away any idea what im doing wrong?
  • monkeygigabuster92monkeygigabuster92 Haunted by Wesker Joined: Posts: 991
  • fistoftheryustarfistoftheryustar Joined: Posts: 2,170
    Can anyone do the Summer DLC Ryu Pack but with glasses down?

adzvHXR.gif

I've been drawing it lots for the fuck of it. My lil brother wants to see Ryu with the glasses down. Do you think they'll let us put hte glasses down (most characters do have something that looks moveable) for the Alt Color 10?
    My drawing:
    Mai cheats on Ryu - "Shin Shoryuken!"

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=7115525&postcount=252
  • jparker800jparker800 Joined: Posts: 12
    edited August 2014
    Is there a mod that exists where when you play single player arcade, the cpu opponent's character will always select a random costume?

This could make the single player experience much more interesting.
    So Im working on Capcom vs Snk 2 music mod for the game.

StageSelect.jpg

Using that for reference, Ive got 11 out of the 22 stages (27 when you add the Ultra stages...)

BLD,CHN,KOR,USA,LBX,VIE,VCN,EUR,RVR,VNX,JPX

So this is obviously going to turn into CvS2 featuring Other tracks lol. Any suggestions for the rest of the stages?
  • SpoonmanSpoonman Joined: Posts: 388
    Spoonman wrote: »
    Hello all, this may be a dumb question, I have the Steam version of USF4 and would like to know if there is a way to make the Character Select Music (from Vs. mode) the default one? I don't like the Character Select music from Arcade mode and would like for the Vs.version to be the default one.

Anyone? :S

Anyone? :S

Looks to me like you would need to make a new CBS file with just That theme on it and replace the original file.
    @LanceKusanagi‌
    some 3s tunes would be cool! can you make this persona 4 song for me? I want it for the training stage is so relaxing XD

Twitch:
    Metroxylon says: " I'm waiting for the day you turn 18 and realize drugs are good "
    hecz wrote: »
    @LanceKusanagi‌
    some 3s tunes would be cool! can you make this persona 4 song for me? I want it for the training stage is so relaxing XD

I assumed it was Reach out to the truth :). That is pretty relaxing though :) I may use that for the training stage myself >.> Ill work on it tomorrow when I get in from work though.

And yea, 3s was the only other thing that came to my mind. Wanna keep that kind of same jazzy song feeling.
    @LanceKusanagi‌

tnx buddy!
    Twitch:
  • CinnaCinna Joined: Posts: 126
    I ask a favor for anyone who can do this.

Can someone make the hair for the last color on hugo's 1'st viking alt blond?
  • -Midnight--Midnight- Roman Canceled Joined: Posts: 174
    Elena mod as Richard Meyer would be cool to see.

Poison as the Vice Prez from Kangoku Gakuen...

OH SHI....!

Kekeke~
  • ArklionheartArklionheart You must defeat my Shoryuken to stand a chance. Joined: Posts: 34
    usfiv_blast_funace_x_volcanic_rim_by_monkeygigabuster-d7u8gu3.png
    Are you working on Zero Cammy?
    l.png
  • pinkmonsterpinkmonster Gigas Breaker Joined: Posts: 92
    That's a great music tutorial, but where can I find 3S and CvS2 tracks in .csb format?
    Formerly One Hit Combo
    CvS2- K-Terry, Geese, Ryo2
    3S- Hugo
    SF4- Hugo, Dan
    SFV- Alex