Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

1366367368369370372»

Comments

• QuidamusQuidamus Joined: Posts: 8
    edited March 30
    It is generous on your part, thank you again for your help. Unfortunately I have not found many things that I like, but I have downloaded Skins for Cody and Freakazoid Skin for Adon. I have no problems with MediaFire, I use it too, it is very convenient. If you find skins but for different characters, you can still make proposals. There may be ideas I had not thought of, like Abel to have Alex's Skin.

Unfortunately BrutalAce or khaledantar666 charge the access to their creations. This is something I can understand, but I'm against paying subscriptions on the internet. At worst I would have preferred the individual sale of packs of 10 or 20 Skins to choose from. There I can not even see examples of their work. I am not the type to pay blind.
    Post edited by Quidamus on
    edited March 30
    It is generous on your part, thank you again for your help. Unfortunately I have not found many things that I like, but I have downloaded Skins for Cody and Freakazoid Skin for Adon. I have no problems with MediaFire, I use it too, it is very convenient. If you find skins but for different characters, you can still make proposals. There may be ideas I had not thought of, like Abel to have Alex's Skin.

Unfortunately BrutalAce or khaledantar666 charge the access to their creations. This is something I can understand, but I'm against paying subscriptions on the internet. At worst I would have preferred the individual sale of packs of 10 or 20 Skins to choose from. There I can not even see examples of their work. I am not the type to pay blind.
  • hollyvelocityhollyvelocity ♥bronies r s♂♂ hot!♥ Joined: Posts: 219
    Quidamus wrote: »
    There I can not even see examples of their work.
    Their deviant art pages

"My God, it's full of ponies!"
    edited April 3
    I just realized that I had not seen this link in your previous posts. Thank you very much, there are several interesting things in what you have found. It is really a very delicate attention. :D
    I'm really sorry I did not see that link earlier.

Rainbow Mika (Cammy), Anarkay (Cody), Cable (Bison, dictator) and Catwoman (Poison) are fantastic. =)

Ingrid (Sakura), Karin (Sakura), Birdie (Dudley) are not really adapted for the characters to which they were designed, but the choices are not too bad. :|

The Skins of Oro (Dalshim), Urien (Seth) and Twelve (Ryu) are well done, but the characters on which they have been adapted are too bad choices. :s

Psylocke (Cammy), Batman (El Fuerte) and Necro (Dalshim) are far too poorly designed. :o

It's a pity that good designers are wrong at this point about the choice of characters for skins. Thanks anyway for your help, it allowed me to advance in my goal to reach. :)
    Post edited by Quidamus on
  • hollyvelocityhollyvelocity ♥bronies r s♂♂ hot!♥ Joined: Posts: 219
    edited April 8
    Soap23 wrote: »
    does anyone have this mod, the link is dead
    here< (Using Mediafire temporarily while I try to figure out an uploading error with my Onedrive)
    Post edited by hollyvelocity on
    "My God, it's full of ponies!"
  • JaguarSleepoverJaguarSleepover Joined: Posts: 5
    Did someone "backport" the SF5-models of Ryu, Chun Li, Cammy, Bison, Balrog, Vega, Ken, Akuma and Guile into USF4?
  • moneyspidermoneyspider Joined: Posts: 1
    Did someone "backport" the SF5-models of Ryu, Chun Li, Cammy, Bison, Balrog, Vega, Ken, Akuma and Guile into USF4?

i second this question