Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Comments

• BrutalAceBrutalAce Brutal Modder Joined: Posts: 734
    edited November 2015
    Your welcome, enjoy.
  • siegfried1siegfried1 Joined: Posts: 475
  • gruener_teegruener_tee Joined: Posts: 1
    Nice Mod @BrutalAce.

There is this sick SFxT Juri mod and I'm wondering if you would be interested in converting it.
    I'm making an account just to ask you this, because the mods original creator is on hiatus and the only chance to get this mod to USF4 is through another person.

Here is the link if you are interested.

streetmodders.deviantart.com/art/SFxT-Goth-Punk-Juri-354900854
  • salimsalim Joined: Posts: 571
    edited November 2015
    @siegfried1 i don't understand
  • mirakurutaimumirakurutaimu 「また何処かで思い出して出逢えるかな」って Joined: Posts: 9
    edited November 2015
    dude who gives a fuck if some titties get removed from a game? you whackjobs are just going to mod in the 767th half naked skin for them anyways so who literally even cares lmao
    if you wanna look at tits google "booby" and be done with it
    BrutalAce wrote: »
    a post
    just what juri needed, another half naked skin. well done, but c'mon
    S9gGpbF.gif
    STEAM
    CFN ID: Miracle
  • GaruGaru Wanna play with me? Joined: Posts: 508
    BrutalAce wrote: »
    just what juri needed, another half naked skin. well done, but c'mon

Advice: It's better to make your own mods rather than complaining on what others create, it's much more satisfying and you'll prove yourself useful to the community.

I wish I could make my own mods or at least edit a bit the mods I like but they have some issues, but I havent find any tutorial so far :(
    SFV: Karin and Juri
    USF4: Juri, E.Ryu and Cammy
    KoFXIV: Kyo, Angel and Kula
  • hunterkhunterk Joined: Posts: 2,237
    @Garu
    The tutorials are linked on the wikis.
  • PhipeSquirePhipeSquire Joined: Posts: 5
    Hello guys someone could create this dress plz :(

Street-Fighter-5-Battle-Costume-Chun-Li.jpg

• CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,813
    Hello guys someone could create this dress plz :(

Uhm thats Chuns Alt.1 in USFIV, she just has different hair in V.

@BrutalAce

Realy nice Juri mod.
    Looks like I just have to wait a little longer for the next Cammy costume. But this will make the waiting shorter.
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose
    Tekken: When's Jun? , Asuka
    Guilty Gear: Ramlethal, Jack-O

My SFV Cammyguide!
  • BrutalAceBrutalAce Brutal Modder Joined: Posts: 734
    @Garu

Wiki has several useful tutorials like HunterK said, I also made a video tutorial explaining full workflow of creating mesh mods though it requires some experience with the tools.

@Cipher

Thank you. I did some work on my next Cammy mod which is her alt outfit from SF5 though the progress is constantly being slowed down by Fallout 4 lol.

• v_delacroixv_delacroix Joined: Posts: 6
    I'm looking for this mod, it only a modification 4 the hair, i only find the update but i need all files. DCC838983AF71A6BD878159287C01E5D7ACCC5C4
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,281
    I'm having issues with a few mods:

The Bayonetta one for Poison takes really long to download, then my computer blocks it. Same for Viper's Samus costume. The Iron Girl Viper mod just crashes the client.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • SindorSindor Joined: Posts: 17
    I don't know if some people are interested in this, but i post it anyway:

for those interested in knowing/changing HP/Stun stats from USF4, you can do it inside the SSFIV.exe, with an hex editor.
    Where are those values located: look for "vital", then scroll beyond until all text string disappear and start to look for: "e803 0000 e803 0000" for Ken/Ryu, or "b603 0000 1a04 0000" for Chun-li (this last is easier to find has she is the only one with those stats). e803 means 3e8 in hex and 1000 in decimal (the value of HP/Stun for ken, ryu...), b603 means 3b6 = 950hp for chun-li, and 1a04 = 41a = 1050, her stun value.

I posted some pictures, i hope it'll help:
    [img][/img]1448698965-hex01.png
    [img][/img]1448699495-hex02.png

Last but not least, i tried it on the 1.04 exe (from rld or 3dm i don't remember) and it works in-game.

For example: i changed stun value of Cammy to 1600:
    1448700025-hex03.png

Let's see in-game:
    1448700266-hex04.png
    Try to stun me Zangief!!
  • AlffAlff Joined: Posts: 449
    edited November 2015
    Does anyone have this stage for SSFIV? I lost my old account with this mod.

Gas Station Night

• Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,281
    I'm having issues with a few mods:

The Bayonetta one for Poison takes really long to download, then my computer blocks it. Same for Viper's Samus costume. The Iron Girl Viper mod just crashes the client.

Anyone? I think I need an alternate link.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • YVNGBONESYVNGBONES Joined: Posts: 8
    salim wrote: »
    Nappa SSSSOOOOooooon
    nappa_soooooooooon_in_usf4_by_salimano3-d9ikkeg.jpg

That's awesome. Also, will you ever finish your Luffy mod for Dhalsim? Because that would be awesome seeing a Goku vs Luffy match in USF4.
    @YVNGBONES for luffy its already done but some thing goes wrong with it
  • YVNGBONESYVNGBONES Joined: Posts: 8
    salim wrote: »
    @YVNGBONES for luffy its already done but some thing goes wrong with it

like what?
  • Slangin SmilezSlangin Smilez MVC2 is life Joined: Posts: 569
    Might anyone have the stock character select files? I tried to switch them up but I messed up in the process
    MVC2 is life
    @Slangin Smilez
    Just delete the offending files and have Steam verify the local cache. It will re-download whatever it needs. You can also download the originals one by one here:
    http://aemods.pbworks.com/w/page/44060266/Originals
  • The Tall NerdThe Tall Nerd Joined: Posts: 416
    siegfried1 wrote: »
    Alff wrote: »
    Does anyone have this stage for SSFIV? I lost my old account with this mod.

Gas Station Night

Does this work with ultra?
    @The Tall Nerd

I am converting to ultra. Two days should have a link to share.

There is this mod for SSFIV / USFIV on another character? It would be difficult to convert to Makoto?
    sfxt_asuka_like_akira_by_thejamk-d51z0p6.jpg
  • Ian SullivanIan Sullivan Joined: Posts: 119
    Is moveset editing possible? Custom animations too, or are we restricted to calling animation assets that already exist?
    @Ian Sullivan
    Moveset editing is definitely possible using the Ono! tool. Animations, however, are not. You can mix and match the existing animations but can't create new ones.
  • The Tall NerdThe Tall Nerd Joined: Posts: 416
    Alff wrote: »
    @The Tall Nerd

I am converting to ultra. Two days should have a link to share.

There is this mod for SSFIV / USFIV on another character? It would be difficult to convert to Makoto?
    Thank you, been trying to get a hold of that version for a minute
    oto
    I don't know how difficult it would be , but I would be totally interested in a helmetless version for makoto
    @YVNGBONES ankles and handle deformations

Stage Mod USFIV PC: Gas Station Night
    12316147_916590661770005_5477686385792653577_n.jpg?oh=1b3f7d098dc6c2ba7bacdd2053a5a261&oe=56D89635

Stage Mod USFIV PC: Gas Station Night
    The phase is replacing the Run-down Back Alley Stage in USFIV PC.
    Copy STG_CNX.emz and STG_CNX.tex.emz in \resource\battle\stage and overwrite.
    To replace by other stages, just consult the tutorial Hunterk site:How to Swap Stages in SSF4AE.
    Site: http://filthypants.blogspot.com.br/2013/02/how-to-swap-stages-in-ssf4ae.html
    Make a backup copy of the original files if you want.
    Credit: Alff
    NOTE: Siegfried1 thank you for providing the stage of SSFIV.
    Sharing some demonstration videos.
    STAGE MOD USFIV PC: Park Road Stage-VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

STAGE MOD USFIV PC: Suzaku Castle VR. 2.0-VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

STAGE MOD USFIV PC: Gas Station Night-VIDEO DEMONSTRATION
  • coldsteeljcoldsteelj Joined: Posts: 3
    Hello dear modders, I finally was able to register here and I hope someone can help me with my model issue. Here is screenshots of two models:
    cammy_chubby_usf4_by_coldsteelj-d94kn97.jpg
    cammy_bbw_usf4__betta__by_coldsteelj-d94eub4.jpg
    Changes on first one I made in blender just by exporting body mesh with piecemonteeSF4explorerV0.37b.exe like object and injecting it back. There is no any issues on this one.
    Changes on second one I made in blender by converting body parts to .smd and then back to .emg. Since I have not edited textures on original model I just copied them to my new file with default material, but as you can see on screenshots of second model it looks like there is some problem with lightning or with other thing which change her default skin.
    Guys, if someone know how can I fix this issue then tell me please.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
  • hof14156hof14156 Joined: Posts: 13
    http://shoryuken.com/2015/12/08/ono-street-fighter-v-cinematics-altered-to-engage-more-players/

“We didn’t make any change because of external influences. Those changes came up internally,” Ono explains. “We decided to remove [R. Mika’s butt slap] because we want the biggest possible number of people to play, and we don’t want to have something in the game that might make someone uncomfortable.”

fuck
  • JediThugJediThug Joined: Posts: 21
    Would anyone be willing to port C. Viper's MvC3 model to SF4? I have the model in XPS/XNALara mesh format.
  • Nemesys_SyndromeNemesys_Syndrome What the?! Where?! Joined: Posts: 2,412
    MaesterWar wrote: »
    Lol, that change is silly. I mean R. Mika and Cammy both fight in thongs. R's super has her tag team smashing her bare ass into someone's face. If they really cared about offending people's sensibilities they would have redesigned both characters as to not truly offend anyone.

I remember when I was about to play a match in USF4 against a Cammy player and my wife happened to be sitting next to me. I didn't skip Cammy's intro scene and my wife was like..."wtf are you playing?!"