Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Comments

• EternalEternal unpleasable perfectionist Joined: Posts: 12,436
    edited February 2016
    Mods have just gotten better and better. Hope you guys move over to SFV.
    http://ink-gaming.com/ono/doku.php The new home of the Ono Tool official wiki.
  • FearlessFearless Joined: Posts: 407
    edited February 2016
    Hello, just wondering if anyone has this Evil Ryu mod for his Alt 1 costume (long hair) but shirtless just like the one from the left here:
    lfUYfhHl.png
    I used to have it but the main drive of my computer dies back in December and I can't find this mod anywhere

***EDIT***
    I'm also in need of the tool package for edit stage music... I looked over the PB page but the link to the tool set was in megaupload... and I can't find it anyware else.
    Post edited by Fearless on
    -And then you asked: What the Hell are you!?

Well, I shall say... I'm God's left hand... Devil's right arm...
  • MrCMrC Joined: Posts: 2
    Hello, does anybody here know the injecter tool (Ssfiv Eaf Tool V3.1 - by PadaJuan)?

I have problem with this tool that every time I run this tool after I press "Load EAF" the program just stops responding.
    I tried it on 4 computers in Win10, Win8.1 and WinXP, AdministorRights/Compatibility doesnt help... always same result.

Can somebody confirm that this tool works, and if does can you please tell me what OS you are using, what service pack, etc.
    Is there some trick how to run it? Or maybe some older/newer version?

Its the same tool that Fastoooo was talking about:
    Fastoooo wrote: »
    vLucifer wrote: »
    Hey all.
    Have questions. How can I put skin mods on my 360?. Also i know I can't play online with them. But when I put the mods on the 360, but I change them back to the original, can I play online?. Would anything be messed up after putting mods in?.

I convert over 600 Mods to Xbox360 i can do this but you need a J-tag or RGH Modded Console to use the Mods!
    Do you have a modded Console?

I have Tool for Inject the Mod Files to battle.eaf & ae2.eaf on Xbox360!!
  • FastooooFastoooo Joined: Posts: 78
    MrC wrote: »
    Hello, does anybody here know the injecter tool (Ssfiv Eaf Tool V3.1 - by PadaJuan)?

I have problem with this tool that every time I run this tool after I press "Load EAF" the program just stops responding.
    I tried it on 4 computers in Win10, Win8.1 and WinXP, AdministorRights/Compatibility doesnt help... always same result.

Can somebody confirm that this tool works, and if does can you please tell me what OS you are using, what service pack, etc.
    Is there some trick how to run it? Or maybe some older/newer version?

Its the same tool that Fastoooo was talking about:
    Fastoooo wrote: »
    vLucifer wrote: »
    Hey all.
    Have questions. How can I put skin mods on my 360?. Also i know I can't play online with them. But when I put the mods on the 360, but I change them back to the original, can I play online?. Would anything be messed up after putting mods in?.

I convert over 600 Mods to Xbox360 i can do this but you need a J-tag or RGH Modded Console to use the Mods!
    Do you have a modded Console?

I have Tool for Inject the Mod Files to battle.eaf & ae2.eaf on Xbox360!!

Check your PM =)
  • PsevisPsevis Joined: Posts: 8
    @Kraga Phan I love the USFIV Tickle Trunk! Are you planning to make a tickle trunk for Street Fighter V? It would be great!!!
  • hollyvelocityhollyvelocity ♥bronies r s♂♂ hot!♥ Joined: Posts: 219
    Can somebody reupload Elegant Sakura and Tekken 3 Lei?
    here
    Fearless wrote: »
    Hello, just wondering if anyone has this Evil Ryu mod for his Alt 1 costume (long hair) but shirtless
    check PM
    "My God, it's full of ponies!"
  • nicostinicosti Joined: Posts: 2
    Hello everyone,

First I want to thank you all for the amazing job you've done here !

Then I would like to add my little building block :

In fact, thanks to the modding community, I now have multiple backgrounds for my menus, but as I am super lazy, I don't want to change them manually each time. So I've created a small program to choose randomly in these various backgrounds each time I start the game.

Here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/download/4oqqm6dwbe8a3r9/Auto+Background+Swapper+v1.0.0.0.rar

You need Java to run it as it has been programmed under Java 7, and all the instructions are in the readme.txt (I hope my explanations are clear :/).

Hope you enjoy :)
  • t1m2n3t4t1m2n3t4 Joined: Posts: 1
    edited March 2016
    Hi there!
    I'm messing with dds textures on USF4 and I want to remove one. Example, Ryu in main menu to disappear. I edited the alpha channel and made everything black, then saved it and tried to import the dds(the format is correct, I use WTV to check). I'm using piecemontee's SF4 Assets Explorer tool and I get an error Unable to open. What gives? WTV shows the changes I've made but Assets Explorer tool doesn't inject it.

EDIT: After a reboot, everything was fine. Guess something just got messed up. So for anyone having a similar problem, keep that in mind.

EDIT2: After removing most of the visuals in the arcade(or VS menu), I see only blue-ish background. But I can't find the texture for it. Is it in the GFX file or somewhere else? I already managed but I'm just curious. I can't get rid of the barbed wire shadow.
    ---
    EDIT3:
    Here's a SF5 Menu mod.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nvM1n6Dwzoo
    Post edited by t1m2n3t4 on
  • t87ravet87rave Joined: Posts: 1
    edited April 2016
    please can someone help me i need to fix the HITBOX DISPLAY INPUT a little down, battle points cant display clear

here is the image >
    file.html
  • tgorockstgorocks Joined: Posts: 2
    sorry my english Im Brazilian :s , someone has the ALPHA KEN files for USFIV? all links on the Internet are broken.
    y_4b2bed62.jpg
  • tgorockstgorocks Joined: Posts: 2
    Someone can re-upload Alpha Ken for USFIV??
    y_4b2bed62.jpg
  • JayCantPlayJayCantPlay Joined: Posts: 4
    Hey everyone,
    I'm having a bit of trouble rigging my model. As you can see below, I've followed BrutalAce's tutorial exactly, but this weird error keeps popping up.
    2q9goao.png
    Why aren't the weights transferring? Did I do anything wrong?

Thanks to anyone who could shed some light on this.
  • BrutalAceBrutalAce Brutal Modder Joined: Posts: 734
    edited May 2016
    @JayCantPlay

Sorry for being late, wasn't visiting this thread lately.

About your issue, there can be a number of issues and I cannot pin point one just by looking at one picture but maybe there is no problem at all because you might have selected "Nearest Vertex" method for weight transfer which usually doesn't require limit total in most cases but also result in wonky rigging so make sure it's "Nearest Face Interpolated"

Also newer versions of Blender allow you to transfer weight to just one vertex group but you should transfer to all. Make sure you select the right settings on the left side of screen when transferring weights, vertex mapping should be "Nearest Face Interpolated", source should be "By Name" and target should be "All Layers" after that you should use limit total and it should work.

@All

Btw how are you guys ? is anyone still active here and what about starting a new SFV modding thread ? (if it doesn't exist already).

EDIT:

I am looking at some of the old posts here and smiling, thank you for liking my mods guys and a big shout out to my modding collegues and mentors including Khaled, Monkey, Sega, Maester, bbb, Robhal, Hecz, Salim, DSForest, Trife and so many more of my buddies (my apologies if I forgot someone), you all are great and your mods inspired me to join your ranks not to mention some of you went extra mile to teach me.

One thing that makes me sad is the fact that we are no longer a force to be reckoned with, all of us are present but scattered, I would like to see a stronger SFV modding community than what it is right now and that's only possible with some or all of you veterans in it, hope that becomes true soon.

Last but not the least, HunterK for being polite and supportive all the time, also for living with our rants. Can't imagine myself to be in his position and deal with everything smoothly, respect !
    Post edited by BrutalAce on
    Hey BrutalAce, thank you so much! The weight rigging totally worked!

Unfortunately I have another error. Again, followed your tutorial to a T, but I keep having this pop up.

Thank you for your help

308k2ub.png
  • BrutalAceBrutalAce Brutal Modder Joined: Posts: 734
    @JayCantPlay

Your welcome. Can't really say about that error until I see the files myself, can you upload them and PM me the link ? I need EMO, SMD and the blend file you're working on if possible.
  • L33pfr0gL33pfr0g Joined: Posts: 4
    Alright, I'm sure this has been answered before but I'll still ask. Is there a way to extract animation data from usfiv and convert it into something 3ds max can read?
    @L33pfr0g

I don't believe so, the only way to edit animations is through the Ono! editor. Even then, I dont think it works with the Steam version.
    That seems weird, the asset viewer displays animations, you'd think we would understand it enought to export it. Then again, I have no clue how those asset viewer and ripper work so I might be talking out of my ass
    Does anyone have the contact infos of the guy that did the animation code in the SFIV asset viewer? revel8n or revelation I think?
  • tibutibu Joined: Posts: 108
    @all

Hello friends,
    Can anyone please port this below costume of Chun Li from SFV to USF4 ?

chun_li_alt__costume___street_fighter_5_by_anthonymidnight-d9py6wh.png

Links for the model are:-

michifreddy35.deviantart.com/art/SFV-Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-Improved-600029479

or

anthonymidnight.deviantart.com/art/Chun-Li-Alt-Costume-Street-Fighter-5-587781233

Please consider this.

Speaking of which, @L33pfr0g , do the animations in the asset explorer appear messed up to you?
  • einjeinj Joined: Posts: 2
    Hi anyone knows where to get this mod?
    It's Gouken's mod
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • SUPERVERITECHSUPERVERITECH Joined: Posts: 32
    edited June 2016
    einj wrote: »
    Hi anyone knows where to get this mod?
    It's Gouken's mod
    maxresdefault.jpg

Zangief Gokuchou mod : http://fast-uploader.com/file/6998547411026/

• einjeinj Joined: Posts: 2
    Thank you, i tried the link before, but its expired for months.
  • sean1110sean1110 Joined: Posts: 5
    Hello guys.
    I'm sorry to bother you guys again, but does anyone still have salim's Asuka Wrestling Mod?
    salimano3.deviantart.com/art/Asula-Wrestling-470852589
    FF8q6po.jpg
    Many of the links to his mods seem to be dead now and it's my fault to be so late,
    but I want this one so bad.
    Thank you :)
    sean1110 wrote: »
    does anyone still have salim's Asuka Wrestling Mod?
    here< you go
  • sean1110sean1110 Joined: Posts: 5
    here< you go
    Thank you so much hollyvelocity, you saved me again!!
    Thousand thanx to you =) and salim for creating wonderful mods :D

@sean1110 NP. (Just send me a PM next time. Then I'll see the notice elsewhere)
  • AlffAlff Joined: Posts: 449
    edited October 2016
    Only a video demo stage mods:

World Warrior Pack Stage Vr Final PC

World Warrior Pack Stage Vr. Final is a stage package mods for USFIV PC with scenarios based on the classic Street Fighter 2 World Warrior. Here we find a total of 6 stages replacing the "new" scenarios Ultra Street Fighter IV.

World Warrior Pack Stage Final Version contains some corrections and additions.
    Changes:

-USA Ken Stage Harbor: The stage was replaced by Ken Stage Version 2.0;
    -India Dhalsim Stage, Temple Of Ganesha: Added new music for the stage;
    -Spain Vega Stage, Meson La Taberna: fixed, objects (chairs) do not move in the scenario;
    -Japan Honda Stage, Edu Bath House: Unchanged;
    -USA Guile Stage, Air Force Special: scenario replaced by version 1.2. Objects (boxes) do not move in strange ways, different lighting, and sound added environment;
    -Japan Ryu Stage, Suzaku Castle: replaced by version 2.0 of the Suzaku Castle.

Notes:
    1-The Pack works perfectly online.
    2-It is recommended to back up the original files;
    3-For a better experience using the songs of each stage.

DOWNLOAD LINK:http://www.mediafire.com/file/wg4m74d33488xi1/World+Warrior+Pack+Stage+VR+FINAL.rar
    Enjoy.

Special thanks and credits to:
    Hunterk, Topic creator of mods for SFIV, greatmotivador.
    Doshu, author of a great tutorial for editing the Stage Select Screen.
    XYXZYZ, modder responsible for creating great stages. Some of the background scenarios in this pack reutilize work of this modder.
    Kintsao and Jparker. Their work allowed under one of the most beautiful versions of Suzaku Castle on the PC. The artist worked Kintsao textures and Jparker on stage conversion.
    Post edited by Alff on
  • kenji490kenji490 Joined: Posts: 225
    @Alff thanks
  • PhinxPhinx Joined: Posts: 127
    Hey guys, anyone able to re-up Cody Building Worker Outfit & Cody Pajama Outfit - Farcryer

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=buildingworkeroutfitx4y9.jpg
    http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=pajamaoutfitmquf.jpg
    Phinx wrote: »
    Hey guys, anyone able to re-up Cody Building Worker Outfit & Cody Pajama Outfit - Farcryer
    here<
  • PhinxPhinx Joined: Posts: 127
    Thanks hollyvelocity. Being trying to get that one back for ages. Big fan of the High res costumes.
    Does anyone have that version of Suzaku Castle to share?

Alff wrote: »
    Is this< it?
    Is this< it?

Thanks, but I'm looking for the scenario.
    The link is music.
  • BrandXBrandX Spark for the future Joined: Posts: 679
    Hey so I'm new to modding with this game, I wanna do certain mods but there are certain ones that don't seem to have tutorials that I want to do.

For example, I want to replace the stage images in the stage select screen. I am not sure how to do it. at AEmods there was a tutorial for making DDS files the same size so I could replace them, but it no longer exists.

Can anyone help?
    |||PSN: KingdomKeyGX|||
    Plays: Skullgirls
    Wants to help bring SkullGirls back!~ Uses a solo character: Fillia
    YouTube Channel: PhantomMinaX1
    Thanks, but I'm looking for the scenario.The link is music.
    Oh right, I thought you lost your original. I'll take another look

@Alff sent you a PM. Checked you were online. Didn't reply. I'm crushed.