MODS SUGGESTION THREAD: No crying in here

1868788899092»

Comments

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,500 admin
    No, that's why we don't have a WTF button. Use the Ignore list if you have a problem with somebody.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

MvC2 for Xbox One/PS4 pls

• AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    edited July 2016
    Preppy wrote: »
    No, that's why we don't have a WTF button. Use the Ignore list if you have a problem with somebody.

The ignore button is a peasant's torch.

A true Gentleman of SRK uses refined, logic-based argumentation to get trolls to spontaneously combust, and ban themselves.

Sometimes it takes years; sometimes it is the work of but a single post.

But it is always worth it.

Poor genshir0_.

It was an act of kindness when RC banned what was left of him, after our last match.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,289
    Anybody else having trouble seeing tweets post on here?
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Weeaboo wrote: »
    Anybody else having trouble seeing tweets post on here?

know-buddy curr...
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,211
    Ban drunk posting

Save people from themselves :bottle:
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

I have an idea of the best drunk post ever made on this site of this era. So all this loose lips continue to post because drunk to try to talk to everybody doesn't compete.

Ban your videogame "inside jokes" jack frost. & gloating about buying games without knowing what they are. "Damn. he's. cool."

• NickRocksNickRocks or whatever Joined: Posts: 22,097
    I vote NickRocks for Mod but change his name to SupermanTheAlmightyBasedGod
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    Add Team name for NickRocks for buying Prem.

Best post 09'er

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,147
    All of the accounts that haven't been signed into in over a year should be deleted along with their posts. At least that's what happened to me 5 years ago...
    That's why it kinda sucked that my Jion_Wansu account from 2001 and majority of my posts are deleted from the Internet. Although a few posts to remain under the "System" username.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Blindknagg wrote: »
    Can we repurpose the WTF button into a conspiracy button to bury Shin Akuma's Jimmy sized drivel?

Or just STFU so we can include affinity on that list.

E: Add that nigga CHIEfy on there too.
    I think instead of a conspiracy button we could just have an Illuminati symbol that looked like a pyramid with an eye.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
    For who? Akuma?
  • ManxManx Rafaga <3's joo! Joined: Posts: 21,741 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 2016
    Mods got it.

Back to posting pictures of feet...

:tup:
    Post edited by Manx on
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,296
    let that nigga go, yall got emotionally attached to a bot.
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • Jimbo13Jimbo13 Trans-Randy Savage My pronouns are Oh and Yea Joined: Posts: 1,664
    So whats been going on lately? not arguing with the mods or asking for details but I noticed a lot of users who have been around for years (10+ in some cases) getting banned and when I check their posts out of curiosity it's just the same old shit they always said so whats triggered?
    The biggest FU in the history of humanity.
    There is a concern that one member is either stalking or actually committing crimes against others. That user is currently suspended indefinitely. I do not know much about this story because people have assumed I just magically know things even though I've been away most of the past week.

So yeah, we're mostly just dealing with the fallout of what is at least extremely creepy behavior by a long-time member.

When people have concerns, you can PM a mod or admin explaining exactly what is going on and potentially they can help. Mods are never going to be psychic, and making vague statements is a waste of time. Pretend you're back in school: explain yourself and the mods are here to help sort stuff out positively.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Jimbo13Jimbo13 Trans-Randy Savage My pronouns are Oh and Yea Joined: Posts: 1,664
    Preppy wrote: »
    There is a concern that one member is either stalking or actually committing crimes against others. That user is currently suspended indefinitely. I do not know much about this story because people have assumed I just magically know things even though I've been away most of the past week.

So yeah, we're mostly just dealing with the fallout of what is at least extremely creepy behavior by a long-time member.

When people have concerns, you can PM a mod or admin explaining exactly what is going on and potentially they can help. Mods are never going to be psychic, and making vague statements is a waste of time. Pretend you're back in school: explain yourself and the mods are here to help sort stuff out positively.

Cool, just making sure the standards weren't changing. I lurk tech and the gaming forums where I am always on good behavior but I like to debate in a few topics in GD where admittedly I get salty sometimes. My understanding was no NSFW images or race slurs for the most part and I just wanted to make sure the bar wasn't shifting so I wouldn't eat a ban debating stupid shit.

The biggest FU in the history of humanity.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,915 mod
    Follow the rules and everything is good.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    What deleted posts and threads within the last few days?
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 9,616
    Would it be possible to have an option to have quoted post containing images or videos have them automatically encapsulated in spoiler tags?
    That's not an option in Vanilla, so no, not at this time.

• J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Is the bot spam/bot reporting option gone now? I recall there being an spam option. I wanted to make sure I was snitching on the bot on the front page properly.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,915 mod
    You can flag things with the flag button and they'll show up on the reported subsection.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    moving to the Feedback forum as part of moving some stuff around