Apparently Wolverine can be thrown out of Berserker Slash.

rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlawJoined: Posts: 2,813
Sorry if this is known already, as I don't really come to these sub forums often. Anyway, it happened to me during some casuals with a friend. He was using Wesker and threw me out of Beserker Slash. It had already crossed him up but the attack hadn't come out yet, so I'm assuming there's a brief period where Logan becomes vulnerable before his actual attack comes out. I don't have video proof unfortunately.
PSN: rayplay
Best widowmaker in North Korea.
"He's gonna switch to wireless mid greed sever."

Comments

• DoriaNDoriaN Woe is me, praise christ Jesus Joined: Posts: 388
    ray I'll throw you awl dei.

Btw I'm Ges :3
    Yang for sf5 please.
  • LiquidLiquid No one beats Hulk! Joined: Posts: 364
    Sorry if this is known already, as I don't really come to these sub forums often. Anyway, it happened to me during some casuals with a friend. He was using Wesker and threw me out of Beserker Slash. It had already crossed him up but the attack hadn't come out yet, so I'm assuming there's a brief period where Logan becomes vulnerable before his actual attack comes out. I don't have video proof unfortunately.
    I also do not have video proof, but I'll 2nd what you're saying. I don't play Wolverine, but I have thrown him out of this move on more than one occasion online.
    Marvel 3: Hulk (Gamma Charge) / Dante (Crystal) / Doom (Molecular Shield)
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,813
    ray I'll throw you awl dei.

Btw I'm Ges :3
    Why are you pretending that your a woman? Unless you have the 3rd deepest female voice I've ever heard...
    PSN: rayplay
    Best widowmaker in North Korea.
    "He's gonna switch to wireless mid greed sever."
  • DoriaNDoriaN Woe is me, praise christ Jesus Joined: Posts: 388
    Why are you pretending that your a woman? Unless you have the 3rd deepest female voice I've ever heard...

Not pretending, just bored, the settings don't mean anything anyways.
    Yang for sf5 please.