"I Make Any Team Better." Official Hawkeye Discussion Thread!

Gimpyfish62Gimpyfish62 Master of BowserJoined: Posts: 1,820
This thread is for the discussion of Hawkeye, who was OFFICIALLY (hint hint to others who might want to make character threads) announced at Comic-Con!

http://www.marvelvscapcom3.com/us/characters/hawkeye

The Avenger that most people think is in the game solely because of the upcoming movie, whom fans know will be a huge and awesome addition to the game! Status arrows galore, assists that look truly valuable, and fast hard hitting Supers with his own set of OTG moves.

He looks awesome and he looks like a valuable asset to any team, but we'll see when the game actually comes out!

Here are some official videos, with more to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVVT8XadsHk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlNt8xS3fwY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-SQ7ex8rzs

There is a lot of other gameplay floating around out there because of the con video stream, so feel free to post them in here!

The most unique thing about Hawkeye appears to be his trick shot, which will cause status changes. These would be arrows that can cause different status, like a poison arrow, or ice arrow. Arrows that can cause your opponent to drop quickly, or many many other statuses. According to Seth (I think it was Seth) they are up to about 16 different statuses!

So this thread is for discussion of Hawkeye, so discuss Hawkeye
Jocelot wrote:
I put together Hawky's moveset using official names and stuff thanks to Maximillian's new vids. I dunno if it helps you or not but:
:qcf::atk: Quick Shot
-:l: Greyhound Shot (Triple Arrows)
-:m: Hunter Shot (Net Arrow)
-:h: Spritzer Shot (Electric Arrow)

:qcb::atk: Trick Shot, can be followed up with :l: (Violet Fizz aka poison shot), :m: (Icebreaker) or :h: (Rusty Nail aka Chain arrow)
-:l: Hawkeye hops backwards
-:m: Hawkeye rolls forward
-:h: Hawkeye hops forward

:dp::atk: Ragtime Shot
-:l: Jack Rose (explosive arrow)
-:m: Kamikaze shot (rain of arrows)
-:h: Balalaika Shot (Triple chain arrows)

:b::h: Shock Value (small command projectile)
:h: Standard arrow, can be charged to Triple Arrows by holding :h:

:qcf::atk::atk: Gimlet (Homing arrow hyper)
:dp::atk::atk: Kiss of Fire (Super scatter shot)
:qcb::atk::atk: Tag Team Special (level 3)
"He's the Tony Stark of Captain America." ~Bokkin

Comments

• StratoforceStratoforce Haters Gonna Hate Joined: Posts: 1,426
    Hawkeye looks -simply amazing-. I think he is being majorly underestimated (like Taskmaster and Dormammu was) and that he has tons of potential. He seems to have a X-23 hop-teleport fire down shot thing that looks amazing if used right with an assist.

Plus... DEM STATUS ARROWS! Poison arrow looked like it hit hard.
    Fighting me is like pistol whipping a blind kid.
    Claimer of the Nova Thread.
    I'm gay. Deal with it.
  • crimsonspider89crimsonspider89 Scarlet for DLC Joined: Posts: 2,984
    I am thinking he will be extremely useful against supreme air dashes and teleport with his auto tracking arrow hyper.

In particular, Phoenix. His poison arrow on her will take her out in no time.

Anyone else seeing this?
    Zero is now Ichigo. Deal.
    Tools will support tools. Let it be spread.
  • Gimpyfish62Gimpyfish62 Master of Bowser Joined: Posts: 1,820
    Oh I forgot! This thread is also featuring Hank Pym! Hawkeye never fights alone ;P
  • jak d riprjak d ripr Joined: Posts: 7,353
    I am definitely feeling him(no homo), the status arrows look like they could be extremely annoying, and in general he looks like he has the potential to be a good keep away character(something this game sorely lacks). Of course this is all based off what little knowledge I have of him.

Hopefully we get more info on him before the weekend is over. Maybe justin and them can do some experimenting during their playtime today.
  • Shin-RonShin-Ron :D Joined: Posts: 649
    i wonder how status effects are gonna work with snapbacks. would be sick if you could snap out someone who was frozen and they stayed frozen till they came back in lol
    I am definitely feeling him(no homo), the status arrows look like they could be extremely annoying, and in general he looks like he has the potential to be a good keep away character(something this game sorely lacks). Of course this is all based off what little knowledge I have of him.

Hopefully we get more info on him before the weekend is over. Maybe justin and them can do some experimenting during their playtime today.

I highly doubt Justin will play anyone but Strider/Firebrand who have already been deemed "EXTREMELY GOOD".
    I'm gay. Deal with it.
  • KingHippo42KingHippo42 Da King Joined: Posts: 1,158
    My man Clint looking godlike, as usual. I like how he flips and rolls when doing his arrows, makes him less obvious and a little harder to rush. Also like that his super tracks, that's pretty sweet and good for hitting that bitch if she throws a homing ball x)
    Injustice: Deathstroke
    I highly doubt Justin will play anyone but Strider/Firebrand who have already been deemed "EXTREMELY GOOD".

lol, oh well a man can hope right? Oh btw anyone else notice he can charge(and I assume aim) his arrows. Its a very slight observation, but Im about 99 percent sure he can charge-at least some-of his arrow shots. At the start of this video you'll see him take a while to fire off the triple arrows, but later on in the videoat about 45 seconds in, he fires em off almost instantly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlNt8xS3fwY
    lol, oh well a man can hope right? Oh btw anyone else notice he can charge(and I assume aim) his arrows. Its a very slight observation, but Im about 99 percent sure he can charge-at least some-of his arrow shots. At the start of this video you'll see him take a while to fire off the triple arrows, but later on in the videoat about 45 seconds in, he fires em off almost instantly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlNt8xS3fwY

Yeah, he can. He also has a better air-arrow rain than Taskmaster does.
    I'm gay. Deal with it.

You have any idea if he can charge all his arrows? Including the airborne ones? In this vid at the beginning it seems like he charges the air electric shot, but there is no way to be certain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-SQ7ex8rzs&feature=relmfu
  • dantemustdiedantemustdie Joined: Posts: 1,151

I actually just noticed his scatter shot in one of the videos and yeah, I'm feeling it much more than Taskmaster's.
    Hawkeye doesn't need a stupid sword and shield to fight, he's got dem frozen arrows to chill you out. HAWKEYE HYPE TRAIN
    psn: dante_must_die
    Id assume with the amount of different statuses there are on trick shot you can probably charge with every button for a different move.
  • HonzogonzoHonzogonzo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Joined: Posts: 3,302
    I want hawkeye inside me :smokin:
    http://www.justin.tv/honzo_gonzo
    follow me on twitter @honzogonzo
    youtube: youtube.com/thewasteofflesh
    facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Honzo-vs-Marvel/254784834545478
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,007
    iiirc seth said there were over 20 different status effects on hawkeye... which is fucking crazy, in a good way.

-dime
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,034
    I'm very intrested in this guy
  • AnemoneAnemone smug ass bitch Joined: Posts: 1,979
    So what happens to Pym when you miss the level 3 :o
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 4,859
    Hawkeye will be on my new team he is mad hype and is the ONLY avenger i give 2 shits about the rest are free yea i said captain american ironman both FREE
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,047
    If he shoots an assist with poision shot, when the assist comes in they will still be poisioned. lol.

Stupid lifebars I couldnt see if this prevented assists from regenerating health. If so..ROTFLL. Hawkeye GDLK.
    All sorts of hype for Hawkeye. In just this test build he had tons of tools and options, but since no one 'knew who he was' no one sat down and really got to feel him out.
    I'm gay. Deal with it.

Oh and apparently his exploding arrow stays on the screen if it misses. I only saw this happen with the upward shot, but I assume it will work with all of them. It just lands and stays on the screen for a few seconds
    So excited to play this game. Status arrows are legit, and doesn't trick shot hit OTG? I think I saw that happening, and I also am pretty confident I saw that Trick Shot was an assist?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMEYT4h4Rfo

shows his ability to combo off a ground forward throw at about 1:10 in the video

also just before shows his trick shots definitely OTGs (he does a poison arrow into his hyper combo to add some good damage to the combo)
  • b3nz0rb3nz0r Joined: Posts: 298
    I'm really excited to put Hawkeye with Captain America. Now to decide which other person to throw in that mix.

Someone mentioned "16" arrows...this seems strange to me.. here are the possibilities I'm thinking of (in terms of how we get to 16)

1. Supers might have to count, if so, I'm pretty sure all of his supers are arrow related.
    2. If they don't count, then we're looking at 16 unique arrow types...if there are 4 different joystick motions and A,B,C, S are all used, this is an automatic 16.

That having been said, what arrows have we seen so far?

I seem to remember an ice arrow, poison arrow, exploding arrow, and scatter shot (not counting supers). Anyone else notice more? I haven't watched all the archived stream footage yet :(
    UMvC3 - Zero, Cap, Doom
    3s - Oro retired :(

UFO|b3nz0r //guitar hero legend

I seem to remember an ice arrow, poison arrow, exploding arrow, and scatter shot (not counting supers). Anyone else notice more? I haven't watched all the archived stream footage yet :(

Off the top of my head, not counting hypers I've seen:
    - poison arrow
    - freeze shot
    - lightning arrow (whatever its called)
    - scatter shot
    - triple arrow
    - exploding arrow
    - dead arrow
    - poison tip (the purple poison variant)
    - the Taskmaster-esque air-arrow variant
    - speed shot. Not sure on the name of that one. It's the arrow here at about 0:57
    - EDIT: net arrow as well

I've also noticed Hawkeye throwing some sort of projectile, though I'm not sure what it is.
  • poochythedogpoochythedog Joined: Posts: 187
    Looks interesting. I'll definitely give him a try.
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,649
    i also noticed one that wraps you in what looks like teeth and holds you in place :confused: could've been seeing things though. super scattered shot will be a decent safe tag. only thing is that it looks like hawkeye can get hit during its startup, but it looks like an independent super once its released like HSF and Hailstorm. i like how 3/4 of the newly announced characters have slides. its almost like half the cast has slides now. haha
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
  • No_CigarNo_Cigar close but....... Joined: Posts: 2,173
    I'll make a zoning team around him. Probably put iron man in the back for the beam (hopefully they buff/fix him). Maybe Doom missiles cuz he got buffed. What other assists would be good with him?

Hawk-IM-Doom? We'll have to see.
    · "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    I'm really excited to put Hawkeye with Captain America. Now to decide which other person to throw in that mix.

Someone mentioned "16" arrows...this seems strange to me.. here are the possibilities I'm thinking of (in terms of how we get to 16)

1. Supers might have to count, if so, I'm pretty sure all of his supers are arrow related.
    2. If they don't count, then we're looking at 16 unique arrow types...if there are 4 different joystick motions and A,B,C, S are all used, this is an automatic 16.

Lemme see:
    1. Ice arrow
    2. Poison arrow
    3. exploding arrow
    4. scatter shot
    5. Net arrow
    6. Triple arrow
    7. Dead arrow(the one with the giant weight on it)

So that makes a grand total of 7.
  • No_CigarNo_Cigar close but....... Joined: Posts: 2,173
    Lemme see:
    1. Ice arrow
    2. Poison arrow
    3. exploding arrow
    4. scatter shot
    5. Net arrow
    6. Triple arrow
    7. Dead arrow(the one with the giant weight on it)
    8. piercing arrow (the scatter shot one)
    9. the lightning/electric arrow

Here's links to archived footage channel. http://www.twitch.tv/marquezsf/b/290895534

If yall want to research. I'm going out of town so I can't.
    · "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
  • KillusionKillusion Joined: Posts: 204
    Hawkeye seems like a tricky character, i wonder is he going to require great execution to play.

What assist do you guys think is going to be the most useful? Triple shot, downward angled poison arrow or scatter shot? Scatter shot sounds great in theory, but it looks too slow to me.

Has anyone figured what he says when he dies?
  • ObliviousMangObliviousMang Joined: Posts: 3
    Hawkeye seems like a tricky character, i wonder is he going to require great execution to play.

What assist do you guys think is going to be the most useful? Triple shot, downward angled poison arrow or scatter shot? Scatter shot sounds great in theory, but it looks too slow to me.

Has anyone figured what he says when he dies?

I believe he says, "They need me." It has to be the best dying line I've heard in this game to date, I fell in love even more when I heard it :smokin:
  • LuluLulu Joined: Posts: 640
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,323
    With his trick shot does is the status arrows button specific? Also, I can't tell much from the vids but does he have a command jump?
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • DustbucketDustbucket Joined: Posts: 23
    Well, Comic-con just ended.
    From just messing around with him, he generally has 3 joystick commands to make him shoot arrows. Hado, shoryu and tatsu motions.
    Hado motions all fire straight and can be shot in the air. Normal arrows are L, Rope/weight on M, and lightning on H.
    Lightning pierces through just about all projectiles, which makes it a great way to win the projectile war.
    Shoryu motions all fire upward. L fires the scatter shot. M fires an explosive arrow that, if it misses, stays on the stage and blows up after a certain amount of time. H fires these chain looking arrows. I have no idea what they do, but they look like they rain down on the opponent the same way Taskmaster's does.

Trick shot is interesting. Its on the tatsu motion, but once you input a button, Hawkeye moves forward in a specific way. Pressing any of the three buttons during his move cancels it and has him fire off a trick arrow associated with that button.
    214L makes hawkeye roll forward. M makes him jump upward a little, while H seems to make you leap upward and directly at the opponent.
    After/during his move, hawkeye can immediately cancel these into his trick arrows. L makes him fire an ice arrow which keeps them in place for a bit (it ground bounces if you get them in a counter hit I believe). M fires a poison arrow which takes away a set amount of health and then goes away. The only way to remove it early is to snag a clean hit on hawkeye. Hits on block don't count. H fires more of those weird looking chain arrows. I think they're mainly used for combos from what I could tell.

forward + H is a command normal that has hawkeye throw a kind of flashbang. I didn't get to toy around with this too much, but it seemed useful for controlling mid range.

The command for his lvl 3 is tatsu + 2xatk. It OTGs and the after the shot, a cloud of smoke will appear where the arrow landed. If the opponent just so happens to accidentally jump/walk into the smoke and doesn't block, it activates the rest of the hyper. Its not on there for long, but its something to note.

I hope this was helpful to everyone.
    Oh and a total side note, his upward scatter shot as an assist feels like Doom's hidden missles, but with no tracking and the arrows rain down sooner than the missles. The biggest problem is that the arrows will always rain down a set amount of space away from where you called hawkeye. The result is that this assist is useless if you're near the corner just because the arrows all rain past where the corner is.
    Thanks for the write-up bro, just wondering what your personal opinion on him is?
    Trick shot crossups with the right assist are gonna be SO money. Anyone know if that crosses up in the corner?
  • Budah96Budah96 Just Starting My Journey Joined: Posts: 359
    At first when I heard about Hawkeye being in I was incredibly disappointed...but then i seen gameplay and i fell in love because he reminded me of a pokemon (yea i kno let the lulz ensue) but i thought of a pokemon cuz of his status arrows and then i thought and seen how fast he is and how good a keep away he can play while also dealing good damage and i was very interested and know i hope to see what he can do with an assist with plasma beam or uni beam with an otg assist or a tatsu assist...the possibilities are endless at this point
    Xbox Live: Budah 96
    PSN: Budah096
    SFxT: Ibuki, Asuka, Hwoarang, Xiaoyu, Ken, Yoshimitsu
    UMvC3: Wesker/Hawkeye/Strider,Nova/Frank/Ammy,
    At first when I heard about Hawkeye being in I was incredibly disappointed...but then i seen gameplay and i fell in love because he reminded me of a pokemon (yea i kno let the lulz ensue) but i thought of a pokemon cuz of his status arrows and then i thought and seen how fast he is and how good a keep away he can play while also dealing good damage and i was very interested and know i hope to see what he can do with an assist with plasma beam or uni beam with an otg assist or a tatsu assist...the possibilities are endless at this point

Hawkeye, I choose you!
    Hawkeye used poison shot! It's super effective!
    Dante fainted! K.O.!
  • DJ_SanDJ_San rendezvous? Joined: Posts: 1,536

0:34~0:36 - Super Scattered shot does a ton of damage, it makes me wonder if they'll find any relaunch combos with Hawkeye to make that applicable. Taskmaster mindset, mind you.
    [18:03] <@AviH20>; infinite iced coffee def owns. | [17:46] <Sketch> i can feel my sperm getting blasted everytime i take a sip of the dew
  • DedemaruDedemaru Joined: Posts: 610
    @OP

You say "assists that look truely valuable". Where can I watch video of Hawkeye's assists? What are each of his assists like (besides Scatter Shot)?
  • EdingfieldEdingfield Joined: Posts: 69
    I'm so excited! I think he will be able to make keepaway effective. Deadpool/Task/hawkeye will probably be solid and I think we will mesh with alot of teams. I Like the idea of him with x-factor, his spacing will probably be insane. Also any idea if you can do his air super xx xfactor air super?
    SF X TK : Ken // KING UMVC3 : Magnetoe // Dentinel // Doom SSFlVAEv.2012 : Deejay//Dudley
    PSN User : Edingfield
    @OP

You say "assists that look truely valuable". Where can I watch video of Hawkeye's assists? What are each of his assists like (besides Scatter Shot)?
    1st one is a horizontal triple arrow shot like Taskmasters. :f:
    2nd one his jumps up and shoots poison arrow downwards. Coldstar angle. :df:
    3rd one is scatter shot.
  • RealpolitixRealpolitix a.k.a. Captain Rocket Joined: Posts: 505
    Judging from the new trailer, I really like the way he can combo off his zoning. Very fitting, and it distinguishes him greatly from Taskmaster.

I'm excited to put him on a zoning team with Deadpool guns or MODOK barriers backing him up. Or experience the lulz of having arrow zoning + Taskmaster's arrow assists.
    The only thing that's low-tier is your opinion.
    Thanks for the write-up bro, just wondering what your personal opinion on him is?

Personally, I love the character. The biggest problem I had with him at first was just controlling space and keeping people out. But once you set up the explosive arrow, you can start giving people a lot of problems with moving in. Generally because the arrow lands approximately midscreen. Just beyond that is scatter shot range and the taskmaster style shot range. The range where most of Hawkeye's shoryu arrows become incredibly punishable (and useless) is actually also the perfect range for him to start using the command normal pellet just to get away.
    I'm unsure if crossups are possible in the corner with trickshot, but I do know that the roll (trickshot L) is fast enough and low enough to the ground that it can easily go under most jump in attempts. Trickshot H also moves incredibly fast and generally aims for crossing up.
    I wasn't able to figure out many of the combos, but what I do know is that the anchor arrow looks like it has an incredible amount of comboability. If you hit someone in the air with it, they just drop to the ground in the same way as Deadpool's bolo. But if you snag a clean ground hit with him, then they become tied up and it leaves them open for a free combo.

As for his assists, I mainly used his scattershot assist and toyed around with poison a bit. It really does feel like a faster, weaker version of Doom's missles with no tracking, which is good just because he's on screen for a lot less time than Doom and the scattershot can help shut down other assists if the opponent just so happened to call out their assist after Hawkeye. Plus, he only has to fire one arrow instead of multiple missiles making it harder to interrupt.

A side note for x-23 players, this assist easily sets up for dirt nap just because it keeps them in block for a decent amount of time. You have to dash back call him out then dash forward again, but I think its worth it due to just how much damage lvl 3 hypers do now and how fast X-23 can move back to where she was after getting into the right position to call out his assist so it doesn't miss.

Hawkeye's poison assist is fun. It comes out fast and OTGs. I felt like it had a smaller range than Amaterasu's just because Hawkeye is closer to the ground than Ammy is when she uses her coldstar assist, but that could also be because Hawkeye is larger than Ammy. One thing I was doing with this assist was ending a combo with the poison assist, and then going for a reset. It saves bar and tacks on a little more damage whether the reset works or not.

Another side note for X-23 players, if you land a poison assist and then do a string of MFC H on block, its an easy to to let the poison run its duration while keeping the opponent in block stun. In this build, you really don't have to worry about Tron and Haggar interrupting anymore.

Also, for anyone who gets their hands on this game again, it looks like you can do an air combo, end with S, and then do his shoryu hyper, jump in the air and then anchor them back onto the ground for a combo. I never got the chance to test this out.
    Many of the combos at the convention though never got beyond magic series > launch > MMHS > any of his OTG hypers. Unsure if Gold arrow OTGs or not.
    Judging from the new trailer, I really like the way he can combo off his zoning. Very fitting, and it distinguishes him greatly from Taskmaster.

I'm excited to put him on a zoning team with Deadpool guns or MODOK barriers backing him up. Or experience the lulz of having arrow zoning + Taskmaster's arrow assists.
    Taskmaster + Hawkeye is awesome. Scattershot assist + Taskmaster's keep-away game = You're in for a world of chip.
    at 4:01 on the second video, it seems like Hawkeye's horizontal triple arrow assist knocks the opponent back a fair amount away on hit in the air (which seems like an important step away from Taskmaster's horizontal arrow assist).
    is it me, or did it also hit firebrand really far above him too?
  • otterotter CFN: otter- Joined: Posts: 4,650
    All sorts of hype for Hawkeye. In just this test build he had tons of tools and options, but since no one 'knew who he was' no one sat down and really got to feel him out.
    I dunno dude, he was in the Thor film.
  • EdingfieldEdingfield Joined: Posts: 69
    I dunno dude, he was in the Thor film.
    The new one? I don't remember that....
    (edit: nvm lol i googled it. Thats really cool)
    SF X TK : Ken // KING UMVC3 : Magnetoe // Dentinel // Doom SSFlVAEv.2012 : Deejay//Dudley
    PSN User : Edingfield
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,649
    its funny to me how ppl didn't know who Hawkeye was. if you know the xmen and wolverine, you should also know the avengers and hawkeye. those are staples in the marvel universe.
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
    its funny to me how ppl didn't know who Hawkeye was. if you know the xmen and wolverine, you should also know the avengers and hawkeye. those are staples in the marvel universe.
    This. It's hard to believe that people don't know a character that has been around so long in comics, has featured in video games, is currently on tv and has a movie coming up. Maybe Avengers isn't as mainstream as i thought?

I want use him in team with Captain America who apparently got nice buffs. Now if only they gave Thor some love..