Possible Wolverine Teams

B_RaBBiiTTB_RaBBiiTT Xrd: Zato SF5: Laura Twitter @Official_JRD PSN aBoB_RynJoined: Posts: 325
I was wondering since i really like wolverine if i could use wolverine doom & dante on a team some people tell me that team's bad i just figured since there 3 really beast characters why not throw them on a team together i really like wolverine & doom if i have to drop dante soo be it i just wanted to know who else wolverine could team with i hate wesker taskmaster sentinel tron & she hulk if you guys can suggest a team for me involving wolverine & doom i think i'll play more of mvc3

Comments

• DeathClawDeathClaw Shred & Maul Joined: Posts: 18
    There's a reason why this image exists...

wolverineXakuma.jpg
  • scytheavatarscytheavatar Joined: Posts: 2,447
    Wolverine/Dorm/Doom is a badass team. Both Wolverine and Dorm works extremely well with Doom rocks.
  • Bacon ManicBacon Manic Werd? Joined: Posts: 115
    I used to have Wolve/Hulk/Dorm. I had problems getting in really well as neither of them had a good projectile. I switched it up to wolv/Hulk/Sent and have been having fun since.
    If I knew how to use Magneto I would replace Hulk with Mags.
    XBL: LinearStarScrem
    Be sure to add me, just make sure you let me know where you found me.
  • JTPlaya1029JTPlaya1029 Mahvel Baby Joined: Posts: 103
    I use Wolverine/Ghost Rider/Sentinel. Both assists are combo starters. I personally like going in behind Ghost Rider's chain of rebuttal assist. It makes the opponent bounce off the wall and makes for an easy combo.
    LAST NAME 'EVER' FIRST NAME 'GREATEST"
    UMvC3: Wolverine/ Ghost Rider/ Sentinel
    USF4: Adon
    SFxT: Ken/Rolento
  • zero1zero1 Joined: Posts: 38
    i use Wolverine/Strom/Akma i sometimes change strom out for taskmaster work for me
  • FearTheFuhajinFearTheFuhajin Trying to git gud Joined: Posts: 213
    You could try the following:

Wolvy/Doom/Vergil
    Wolvy/Doom/Akuma (The best imo)
    Wolvy/Dante/Vergil
    Wolvy/Doom/Strider
    Wolvy/Spencer/Doom

All are solid, but I'd go with Wolvy/Doom/Akuma.
    Playstation Network: TaiteFGC
    Steam ID: TaiteFGC

UMVC3 Nova/Spencer/Hawkeye (RIP MAHVEL)
    SFV Karin
    GGXrd Faust

I wish I could change my username...
    Check out this guide created by myself and the boys over at the Sakura thread (RIP USF4): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eeIc5GM3waM3fYhz2UefmD9gznynb56yeMFD16MYLhQ/pub
  • zero1zero1 Joined: Posts: 38
    what about iron man with akuma