EDIT: 10/26/2013 Changed thread title to Ultra SF4 (it was AE before) to reflect requests for the current game (Ultra). Combofiend, Ono, Et.al, seem to be listening to the community so I'd guess now is the time to make your voice heard. Also, for those that can, go to as many location tests as possible. (still waiting on dates for those tests)
on to changes I want in Ultra:
most of the changes I've wanted seem to be addressed but here goes anyway:
- Bison sounds like he's getting is QCF U2 motion back. (so happy about this change alone)
- I'd also like Bison st. HK to go back to Super status. No disjointed hitbox and full damage no matter where it connects.
- Guile sounds like he's getting buffed which should be nice. I'd personally like him to have his meter gain from Booms in Super back
- Guile st.df.HK whiffs on crouching characters, please fix this.
- Make Poison good? (lol I hope)
- Give Vega a "get the fuck off me move" invlu frames on ST? makes cosmic heel better and allow combo into Ultra off of it when hitting a grounded
opponent. (a boy can dream!)
- Personally I'd like for ALL characters to have at least one move that hits overhead.
- Taunts do stuff ala 3S
- Guard meter and thus guard breaks.
edit: - Raise damage across the board ~20%
Since Ono announced that there will now offically be a rebalance of SSF4:AE let's discuss changes we's like to see.(Since a thread like this now makes sense.) STAY ON TOPIC.
(The following are things I want and are NOT representative of the community)
- invulnerability frames on Scarlet Terror.
- Combo into Ultra from Cosmic heel (this would justify the neg. frames in AE)
- Better recovery on overhead. Bison --
- Faster Psycho Crusher
- Ability to cross up with devils reverse/more air mobility
- Change Ultra 2 back to motion input so it is a threat again. (decrease damage if you have to) Ibuki --
- Fix Her target Combos so they don't whiff on crouching characters (shotos, blanka, ect al)
- Give back Kunai damage
- cr.LK to 3 frames Fei Long --
- Return him to Super status, he didn't need all the buffs in AE, he was already great. Ryu --
- Make him master of the fireball again (like ST) he's been nerfed so much he needs buffs now.
- Fast fireballs shuould be faster and slow firballs should be slower.
- He should have sonic boom like recovery making his fireball game something to be feared. (i.e. fireball traps) ;) Ken --
- Give him is roll from the alpha series Akuma --
- Raging Demon does more damage it should be the most powerful Ultra in the game. In General
- Nerf all dive kicks.
- Increase Damage from supers but make Ex moves in general better so there is more of a dilemma in choosing to go either route.
- Nerf all Ultra damage across the board. Effectively taking away/lessening "comeback" mechanics and removing crutches from players.