Since Ono announced that there will now offically be a rebalance of SSF4:AE let's discuss changes we's like to see.(Since a thread like this now makes sense.) STAY ON TOPIC.
(The following are things I want and are NOT representative of the community)
- invulnerability frames on Scarlet Terror.
- Combo into Ultra from Cosmic heel (this would justify the neg. frames in AE)
- Better recovery on overhead.
- Faster Psycho Crusher
- Ability to cross up with devils reverse/more air mobility
- Change Ultra 2 back to motion input so it is a threat again. (decrease damage if you have to)
- Fix Her target Combos so they don't whiff on crouching characters (shotos, blanka, ect al)
- Give back Kunai damage
- cr.LK to 3 frames
Fei Long --
- Return him to Super status, he didn't need all the buffs in AE, he was already great.
- Make him master of the fireball again (like ST) he's been nerfed so much he needs buffs now.
- Fast fireballs shuould be faster and slow firballs should be slower.
- He should have sonic boom like recovery making his fireball game something to be feared. (i.e. fireball traps) ;)
- Give him is roll from the alpha series
- Raging Demon does more damage it should be the most powerful Ultra in the game.
- Nerf all dive kicks.
- Increase Damage from supers but make Ex moves in general better so there is more of a dilemma in choosing to go either route.
- Nerf all Ultra damage across the board. Effectively taking away/lessening "comeback" mechanics and removing crutches from players.
"Infiltration just throws out max range sweeps all day and gets instant 4 way guessing games on each one, meanwhile Daigo gets near nothing from every knockdown. Switch to a vortex character if you want to win in this game, the metagame has entered its final stage" ~ Stress, Comments on SF25th Anniversary Finals, Dec/08/2012
I also play Racing games.