This subject has always been a controversial and heated topic. I'm interested in hearing what SRK thinks of the McDonald's sauces for the McNuggets, My list from best to worst:
1. Chipotle BBQ: I enjoy the flavor of this sauce the most and I like the added kick from the chipotle
2. Sweet Chili: This sauce is a much better version of their sweet and sour sauce. The heat from the chili complements the sweetness of the added sugar well.
3. Tangy BBQ: A "vanilla" BBQ sauce. With the McNuggets, I think it is a decent pair in terms of taste.
4. Hot Mustard: Tastes like watered down mustard to me. :-P
5. Honey Mustard: Tastes like watered down mustard with sugar.
6. Spicy Buffallo Sauce: Bland. There is no other flavors besides the chili.
7. Sweet and Sour: I don't think this sauce goes well the McNuggets at all. It may just be a personal preference for me but I don't like my chicken tasting too sweet. I guess if your a fan of fake Chinese food, you might like this sauce.
They don't have Ranch at my McDonalds for some reason so I'm not rating it....