GameClucks Thursday Night Fights (Streaming every Thursday!)

Comments

• RavenOmniRavenOmni Joined: Posts: 40
    I may not be able to make it for next week on the 3rd. May have to work... but a co-worker owes me so I can possibly pull some strings.
    Ok, update. I'll be able to make it on the third, everything worked out.

Also, starting this week we will start holding weekly Round-Robin's/Tournaments depending on who all shows up.
  • Fighter's ArenaFighter's Arena Joined: Posts: 30
    Bumping to the 3rd power.
    Fighter's Arena on Facebook
    XBL - RavenOmni (Cameron),gilchrestius264 (Mike)
    PSN - mvitalis47 (Mike)
    Bumping topic for today's meet. May be a little late =\
  • toneStarktoneStark Arms Dealer.. Joined: Posts: 19
    Any marvel being played tonight? Lynnwood is a hike from Cap Hill.. but I've been fiending for some local matches (fuck online play)
  • Loz990Loz990 SRKUW|Loz Joined: Posts: 199
    Any marvel being played tonight?

Yes!

Edit: Also have a PS3 now for those that prefer that.
    Regular attendee of Thursday Night Fights at GameClucks, the Toe-Fu DOJO, and SRK UW.
    Skullgirls: New Age of Heroines - Old school freedom with tournament balance - EVO Panel
    Bah.. I don't get off work ~6:30.. didn't realize this was an afternoon thing.
  • gameclucksgameclucks Joined: Posts: 318
    It goes until 9pm.. sometimes later.

IN DECEMBER 2011 - We may try and turn this into a weekly tournament for monthly event seeding or something or free entries or I dont know.
    anything will be awesome. I'll try to make it out at some point. all my friends I played with are back in socal :(
  • m1nicam1nica Joined: Posts: 112
    i don't know why gc stuff hasnt been stickied yet.... this has been going on for so long :|
  • GyaboGyabo Joined: Posts: 9
    For those of you who play on PS3, I will be showing up regularly to this every Thursday and will be bringing my PS3. So if you play with a PS3 stick (or pad), please come and please bring your stick/pad!
    gyabo do you play AE? i might show up next time and bring my ps3 stuff
    Awesome, Gyabo. The more the better =D
    Yup I play both AE and Marvel, and i'll bring both discs
    I'll be able to make it next Thursday (November 3rd) but I'm boned for the 10th and 17th due to my job. I'll be able to make it on the 24th though, just giving a heads up.
    Oct 27 Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL08593B1431F2DE16

toneStark: I hope to see you sometime!
    m1nica: Come! I've been grinding against Chun with Armand.

I'm definitely getting that practice in before the GameClucks monthly and NWM. Would love to see weekly tournaments happen.

Edit: I'll be in around 3.
    Regular attendee of Thursday Night Fights at GameClucks, the Toe-Fu DOJO, and SRK UW.
    Skullgirls: New Age of Heroines - Old school freedom with tournament balance - EVO Panel
    nevermind i cant make it this thursday sorry! :(
    No prob. Hope to get some matches with you in December.
    Bumping this for the 11/3 meetup. Will in later due to me not getting off work until 4:30.
    PSN - mvitalis47 (Mike)
    Replays are going to be a bit late this week due to the monthly and another session. I'll be there this Thursday. Really going to need that Marvel practice before NWM and then it's UMvC3 time.
    Bumping for 11/10 event. Dante's I heard was pretty legit stuff...sadly I couldn't go.
    PSN - mvitalis47 (Mike)
    So... it seems I'll have to work some stuff out in order to make it on December 1st. Until then, have fun guys.
    I should be in between 3-4. Have some errands to run (coughlookingforultimatecough).
    Really going to need sticks today. We have a PS3 too!
    Just bumping this up for Thursday.
    Nov 17 UMvC3 Release Week Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4F6DE2771583DB8E

Just a heads up for next week, GameClucks will be closed for Thanksgiving, so I'll be seeing you guys on Dec 1!
    I'll see you guys on Dec. 1st as well. Been awhile @_@
    Yeag bumping for the Dec. 1st meetup. I gots to practice if I can.

Too much turkey.
    PSN - mvitalis47 (Mike)
    It's been a while. Going to be interesting to see what people have done since our last sessions with Ultimate. Less than two weeks till the first monthly. Gotta grind.

Edit: I should be there between 3-4. I'll edit if that changes.
    I feel like I've faltered again. I blame KoF XIII.
  • Gimpyfish62Gimpyfish62 Master of Bowser Joined: Posts: 1,820
    hows attendance at these things? because i might be able to make my schedule work with these
    "He's the Tony Stark of Captain America." ~Bokkin
    We usually have around 5-6 people overall that show up every week.
    ggs this week. Everyone's teams are looking sufficiently cheap. Armand will be returning in a week or two for break and I hope to bring another as well. We should also be getting more attendees when people are on break from school. And that's not factoring in there we're moving to a better area. Ah, this is going to be a good month!

Expect uploads to happen slowly tomorrow night / Monday evening. (Make that Tuesday >.>)
    I'll start bringing my monitor once we have everything set up in the new place.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236059&cm_sp=Cat_Monitors-_-Daily_Deal-_-24-236-059

That's the monitor, the one that's been mentioned being used at EVO. I have noticed no lag what so ever on it as reports state so everything is fine.
    Bumping this for the 12/8 meetup. Now to get my personal training in.
    PSN - mvitalis47 (Mike)
    I probably won't make it this thursday cuz I have a birthday gathering to attend. Depending on when it starts i may show up late but its not likely. Have fun guys.
    No problem. Going to be at Dante's this Saturday?
    No I can't make it to Dante's either but I might be able to go to Toe-fu
    Dec 1 UMvC3 Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL042380FFB8C8B073

Nice on the monitor. I have to make a decision this Saturday on how I want to record from that.

See you all this Thursday!

Edit: Should be in around 4.
    Me and Mike will be running a bit late today. Should be there before 5 if everything goes well.
    No videos from last week, but this week is going to be a big one! Winter break will have started meaning we'll see the return of Travis, Armand, and I'll be bringing someone else as well. So with all these people, I'm thinking $3 UMvC3 tournament? Probably start around 6:30 or whenever Pat arrives?