DeathZeroZX's Fightstick Templates

Comments

• torntorn Free as the Wind Joined: Posts: 291
    Can I claim a spot now? I'll post up my request later today.
  • deathzerozxdeathzerozx CLOUDWALKER Joined: Posts: 1,667
    Yeah you can claim a spot by posting in here. I'm updating the list right now
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • Dark ShadowDark Shadow Joined: Posts: 42
    Yeah you can claim a spot by posting in here. I'm updating the list right now
    Hey i was the guy who posted in the art work thread about the berserk template, i'd like to have some custom artwork done please.
    Hey i was the guy who posted in the art work thread about the berserk template, i'd like to have some custom artwork done please.
    Ok added you to the queue. Man my list fills up quick lol. I think next time I'll have to post a certain time to make a request so you guys can have some time to know when to make a request.

@ All people in the list, go ahead and send me details, images, etc. Some of you have already done so, thanks.
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • SodiumFighterSodiumFighter Joined: Posts: 3
    I'm trying to print my artwork for my fight stick but don't know what the exact paper is called. I went to my local Staples and told them I needed a Lami-Label print, and they looked at me like I was retarded. I just need to confirm that it is called a Lami-Label. I'm kind of new to these forums and thought this was the best place to ask. Thanks in advance. Oh and I have a MadCatz SE Stick if that's any help.
    I'm trying to print my artwork for my fight stick but don't know what the exact paper is called. I went to my local Staples and told them I needed a Lami-Label print, and they looked at me like I was retarded. I just need to confirm that it is called a Lami-Label. I'm kind of new to these forums and thought this was the best place to ask. Thanks in advance. Oh and I have a MadCatz SE Stick if that's any help.
    The paper IS indeed LamiLabel. The problem is that it's a Kinko's only product. Try to find a Fedex/FedexKinkos/Kinkos in your area
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    Thanks! I'll definitely check out my local FedEx/Kinkos. Appreciate it.
    Actually I have another question. I also have a Qanba Q4 stick. Do I need a Lami-Label to apply the art on the stick or does it require a different kind of print?
    Actually I have another question. I also have a Qanba Q4 stick. Do I need a Lami-Label to apply the art on the stick or does it require a different kind of print?
    nope same paper
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • Dee Mee TreeDee Mee Tree Joined: Posts: 199
    Anyone know what size the TE allan key screws are myne are getting striped and i need new ones. I need to know sizing and its the marvel 3 TE if it matters, thanks!
    MvC3: Magneto/Vergil/Sent 2ndary: Magneto/Wolvey/Sent
    SSFIVAE: Balrog/Ryu
  • PygmalionPygmalion Joined: Posts: 62
    Hey deathzerocx,

i would like to try out your free services. I´ve seen the awesome work you´ve done and was like " OMFG why is this free?"
    I was especially fond of that viewtiful joe artwork. So beautiful.
    Tell me if you have room on your waiting list...

Cheers
    Pygmalion
    check in a few days. I'll post a time and date so people can have a chance to make requests.
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    Sure man. Ill check back daily.
    I will open up my queue tonight at 8pm pst. That gives you guys... A little over 8 hours...
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    I will open up my queue tonight at 8pm pst. That gives you guys... A little over 8 hours...
    dude you haven't sent me my final template in a file
    Dude you shouldn't worry. I've been gone this whole weekend. I will finish yours before I get to anyone else
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    Dude you shouldn't worry. I've been gone this whole weekend. I will finish yours before I get to anyone else
    sorry it's just with the announcement of the new patch of requests, i thought maybe you'd forgotten.
    Apologies.
  • c4n1h4zr3c0nc4n1h4zr3c0n Joined: Posts: 118
    hey i was wondering if you could make me an initial d themed stick for me te? let me know s soon as you can. thx
    Destroy All Weeaboos
    So how does this work? Do i have to send you a PM or do you have some kind of queue list and im already included due to my last post?
    I will check my PMs at 8pm

EDIT: that means send me a pm AFTER 8pm
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • H3r3ticH3r3tic Joined: Posts: 90
    fyi for those of you who cant do lami label or dislike it. staples can print cut and laminate art for you. its cheap like 2-3 bucks. you can get laminated sticky back or just plain laminated and use some 3m spray glue to apply it very little though preferably just the corners. i have used staples laminated sticky back for se sticks and it comes out flawlessly and you able to trim the little excess if any with an exacto knife. i prefer staples, their colors are much brighter and crisper image. plus way cheaper. just be sure to tell them not to scale it and print exact size.
  • GoMakeMusicGoMakeMusic Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey deathzeroxx,
    Pygmalion told me about you and I'd like to try out your free service. I've seen your awesome stick-artwork and was totally blown away, especially the the Viewtiful Joe and Eureka Seven templates were amazing :D
    Tell me if you have room on your waiting list.
    GoMakeMusic
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been extremely busy lately and will be going out of town for work this week. I won't be back until friday. Unfortunately this means I won't be able to finish any designs until I get back. c4n1h4zr3c0n, MoRocKsDaBEAT and h3r3t1c I still have all three of your designs to complete, don't worry. I'll be back on them when i can
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • chuuchuu Fan of the female form Joined: Posts: 3,492
    wow, those were some annoying names to type out :P
    lol copy and paste my friend, copy and paste...
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    Here mine is :) SpiralArt1.jpg
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    awesome!
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • MhintTeaMhintTea ~.Minty.~ Joined: Posts: 615
    That looks epic!! I'll post mines up in a few weeks when I'm done with it! :D
  • beerMEorFEARmebeerMEorFEARme Stay thirsty my friends Joined: Posts: 1,115
    73628986.jpg50c8cce7.jpg
    "Are you the one telling me to beware? Cuz I'll tell you where to be" - Master Shake

PSN: beerMEorFEARme (UMvC3 & 3rd Strike) XBL: beerMEorF3ARme (UMvC3, AE, SFxT, Black Ops II)
    UMVC3: Nova/Doom/Ammy ... Still loyal to Ghost Rider
    i have the same knife set! lol i bought it for 2 bucks at a flea market. where do u get the lil cases that hold your buttons and stuff? is it just a general case or do places ship that with them. also is that a lamilabel from kinkos?
    i have the same knife set! lol i bought it for 2 bucks at a flea market. where do u get the lil cases that hold your buttons and stuff? is it just a general case or do places ship that with them. also is that a lamilabel from kinkos?

Lamilabel from Kinkos, the knife set cost me $3 on amazon and the buttons were shipped to me in that packaging. Bought all my parts from focusattack.com
    "Are you the one telling me to beware? Cuz I'll tell you where to be" - Master Shake

PSN: beerMEorFEARme (UMvC3 & 3rd Strike) XBL: beerMEorF3ARme (UMvC3, AE, SFxT, Black Ops II)
    lizardlick is slacking lol. how much those lamis cost
    Lizardlick is pretty lame foucusattack.com has way better selection and great customer service the print plus lami came out to like $3.60 something like that

any update on the artworks?
    yeah sorry. I just got back into town last night but had another job this morning. I'm back on schedule. Tried to contact c4nh4z but he has not responded in over a week. sorry c4nh4z but you'll just have to make your request at another time.
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    not at the moment. check back in a couple days
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • kingkitankingkitan Joined: Posts: 6
    not at the moment. check back in a couple days
    Ok thanks.
  • boom!boom! kuma gon give it to ya Joined: Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sup man, can i claim the spot that's open? i finally decided on what i want.
    It's business
    It's business time
  • jay0786jay0786 Joined: Posts: 10
    Hi mate,
    I was wondering if you could create a geese howard arcade stick art work for me. I have a datel arcade stick. Below is a link of a few pics and i was really hoping you could design one either;
    1) geese with raging storm
    or
    2) young geese howard to an older version.

please pllease please could you helppppppppppppppppppppppp

http://www.giantbomb.com/geese-howard/94-280/images/
    Sorry folks but I'm not taking requests again just yet
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY