DeathZeroZX's Fightstick Templates

Comments

• deathzerozxdeathzerozx CLOUDWALKER Joined: Posts: 1,667
    Only the one I made first for this thread. It's held exclusive to the donator though sorry
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • LewiLewi Lvl. 75 Frame-Trap Joined: Posts: 49
    No more request huh? :-(
    "Cody is a heavy-hitting frame-trapping rock-throwing tank of destruction."
  • stabicronstabicron CTRL ALT PSYCHOCRUSHER Joined: Posts: 2,065
    Been a long time but I did get mine printed and put on my stick, thanks again man. *wish my phone didn't suck at taking pictures, it does really look better than this*

StickArt.jpg
    Ultra: Bison, Decapre, Oni, Cammy
    Guilty Gear: Sol, Jam, Millia | KOF13: Athena/Kula/Yuri
    First post is updated with my Render Tutorial video
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • SeikerSeiker ♡ 眼鏡 ♡ Joined: Posts: 717
    Oh my god. That Strider temp is so freaking sexy. <33
    The other day, I saw a shooting star
    I made a wish, and I wished for you
    to get hit by the star.
    Thanks!
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    The request list is now open again. Be sure to read the first post on how to send a request
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • chuuchuu Fan of the female form Joined: Posts: 3,492
    I got this red finkle stick I need some sexy art for :P
    Red you say...? Lol
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    Red you say...? Lol
    ya, got a really good deal for this stick :D it might be the last stick i ever get...seems like there's not much point acquiring sticks i'll never use
    IMG_1434.JPG
    Lol nice art... Yeah I just picked up a VS yesterday... I can only play AE on my pc though =\

I will be making that one all fancy soon!
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    Ken on the stick seems too simple for my taste :P
    Congrats on the VS, if I get another stick it'll either be a V.S. or a Fighting Edge.
  • operatorterryoperatorterry Joined: Posts: 2
    hey man you make some pretty sick art just wondering if oyu caould make ame a few different pieces for 2 diff sticks i can donate not a problem
    Sure just send me a PM (Start a conversation) with the questions on the first post filled out. Go ahead and read through the rules and have pics ready of what you would like
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • operatorterryoperatorterry Joined: Posts: 2
    how do i send a pm lol
    <---- Click on my name. Then click start a conversation
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • StreetFighterNoobStreetFighterNoob Joined: Posts: 7
    How do I download the spiderman se stick template?
  • StreetFighterNoobStreetFighterNoob Joined: Posts: 7
    This thread isn't closed anymore. I have discussed it with Bigworm. To rectify the good standings of my thread, I'll make a template to the first poster that replies to this. =)

Hey I was wondering if you could make a street fighter iv se stick template for me with the orange street fighter iv logo going across(except without the iv) and a black background. Thanks in advance.
    PS: how do i download ur templates?
    My templates aren't for download
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • BigkillaBigkilla I love crispy links!! :-) Joined: Posts: 160
    Any slots available?
    USFIV Main: Cammy,
    SFV: Cammy
    Yeah, I'm available to take a few at the moment
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • SEPU7V3DA-jInSEPU7V3DA-jIn SRK Reject Joined: Posts: 796
    What kind of stick? SCV T.E
    What colors do you like? BLUE AND RED
    Clear or Solid buttons? 8 or 6? CLEAR WHITE. 6 BUTTONS
    Clear or solid dustwasher? SOLID DUSTWASHER
    What kind of feeling does the stick have? (ex. funny, badass, cute, minimal) has a pro feeling type stick, korean stick
    Any logos, gamertags, text?
    What style? (You can see my other designs if you like a certain one) i like the two tone BLUE AND RED effect to match the side of my SCV T.E.
    would like a casshern sins theme. i really like your eureka seven art so i would like something something similar with casshern sins
    Marvel
    TAG2
    SFxT
    Not enough time to practice
    What colors do you like? Blue
    Clear or Solid buttons? 8 or 6? Clear buttons, 8
    Clear or solid dustwasher? clear
    What kind of feeling does the stick have? (ex. funny, badass, cute, minimal) Badass
    Any logos, gamertags, text? None
    What style? (You can see my other designs if you like a certain one) I like how the cattle crasher looks. I want something like that but in a Mega man X theme. If by chance I would like to have X's armor sprites from MegaMan X-X3. Thanks
  • more_cowbellmore_cowbell Joined: Posts: 11
    I saw that your request thread is open. I wanted to submit a request , hopefully you can work up something awesome for me!

What kind of stick? Madcatz Tournament Edition w/ Bezel
    What colors do you like? I'm thinking of either a Black and Red or a Blue and Yellow theme. Either would be fine
    Clear or Solid buttons? Solid, 8
    What kind of feeling does the stick have? Minimalistic approach, maybe some ink splatters.
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-new-official-arcade-stick-art-thread-no-image-quoting.137307/page-32
    Halfway through this page there is a portal stick by user RAWRzilla22 which is somewhat of a point of reference for the style I want.
    Any logos, gamertags, text? No logos or text
    What style? You're the artist, I'm sure you can come up with something sweet. I want this as the main art
    http://warriors-unite.tumblr.com/image/35491745439
    http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=32020
    If you go with the second one, a blue gi (same tone as chun if possible) Ryu with white headband would be amazing.
    Thanks in advance, hopefully we can help each other out :)
    Hey sorry for responding so late to you guys. I've been super busy this week. Helped out a lot working on the shots for IEBG running Super Arcade streams while level up is taking a break. If you haven't subscribed to those guys, you should head over to twitch.tv/IEbattlegrounds.

Anyways, I updated the list. The queue is closed as it is now. I can't take any more for a while. Also, anyone waiting, please understand that I do this on my free time. I work nights like a dog full time so I can't guarantee that I can finish them quickly.

Thanks.
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    What colors do you like? Blue
    Clear or Solid buttons? 8 or 6? Clear buttons, 8
    What kind of feeling does the stick have? (ex. funny, badass, cute, minimal) Badass
    Any logos, gamertags, text? None
    What style? (You can see my other designs if you like a certain one) I like how the cattle crasher looks. I want something like that but in a Mega man X theme. If by chance I would like to have X's armor sprites from MegaMan X-X3. Thanks
    Could you list the type of stick you have???
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    Could you list the type of stick you have???
    Oh I'm sorry. Its a VS stick
  • SEPU7V3DA-jInSEPU7V3DA-jIn SRK Reject Joined: Posts: 796
    My scv TE with a crown stick and seimitsu buttons, casshern art by deathzerozx[img][/img]20130212_085149.jpg
    Marvel
    TAG2
    SFxT
    Not enough time to practice
    My scv TE with a crown stick and seimitsu buttons, casshern art by deathzerozx http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j312/LonelyLoser_16/20130212_085149.jpg

That art came out pretty clean =)

RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • more_cowbellmore_cowbell Joined: Posts: 11
    edited February 2013

• YogurtYogurt Joined: Posts: 1
    Do you still do this? i know its old and im modding my very first fightstick and i have a request, email me at deafshinobi@aim.com PLEASE. WIll pay for the work
  • PapinguimPapinguim Joined: Posts: 308

Stick Type? Brawlstick
    What colors do you like? Black and Red
    Clear or Solid buttons? 8 or 6? 8
    Clear or solid dustwasher? Solid
    What kind of feeling does the stick have? (ex. funny, cute, minimal) I guess... cool?
    Any logos, gamertags, text? Nope.
    What style? Raphael (TMNT, not SoulCal). I want it to be... not as complicated. I don't want it to be filled with neon colors and text. I don't mean that one Ken picture that that guy posted above simple, but not crazy like the Ridge Racer one. No logos or names anywhere on it please.
    I guess I'd call it comic book style. I don't want bright colors and big flashy stuff. Kinda like this (BTW, not this exact art, just an idea of what I'm talking about). I would also like a dark background. Let me know if you don't understand what I'm talking about.

BTW, please ask me any questions and stuff by PM.

I don't want to set too many limits for you, so make it good!
  • MingoDynastyMingoDynasty PC gaming master race Joined: Posts: 5,471
    Do you still do this? I am willing to pay for work as well.
  • HateToWinHateToWin Joined: Posts: 79
    was wondering if you are still doing this, i've got some of you work on 2 of my sticks right now and I had a request for a new design, I really like your work so I would be willing to pay if you are still doing this.
  • HateToWinHateToWin Joined: Posts: 79
    HPIM1837.jpg

just got it put on, looks great, thanks :)
  • BenevolenceBenevolence Joined: Posts: 2
    Checking out your work and love it Wondering if you're still taking request and how much do ya charge?
  • PyrexHDPyrexHD Joined: Posts: 20
    I am also interested if your still doing this work, please message me if you are.
  • blazeu25blazeu25 blaze it up Joined: Posts: 2,054
    hey deathzero, just got my sc5 stick and i really need a new art. really would appreciate it. coming back to fighting games after a long break. are you still doing these?
  • Dan_HighlandDan_Highland Joined: Posts: 12
    I've sent a message your way recently, I'd love to get some stick art from you now that I can afford a commission if it's necessary!
  • PapitoPapito Joined: Posts: 162
    Just wondering if you still taking requests