Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking & Discussion)

Comments

• JesseJesse Joined: Posts: 70
    PSN ID: jesse4thrash

Maiming Dudley for now but still practicing. Anyone in the norcal area add me or message me thanks
  • Riot GuardRiot Guard Old School Joined: Posts: 3,903
    Veeeery interesting what he said:blah:

What did you originally send him?

A couple of days ago I played a custom colored Urien like Gill (half grey and white). Anyone seen this before? I stopped playing the guy to take a picture. He left the match and asked him about the color palette. His was adamant he didn't have Urien. Very strange.
  • TessiusTessius Scrubulous Joined: Posts: 442
    Looking for fellow europeans to play against
    ID: southpaw_srk
    "I hope you little shits are cast into a furnace of hell-fire with your mouths duct-taped shut, while Ono repeatedly tells you he's changing the DP execution to one button." - SynikaL
    What did you originally send him?

A couple of days ago I played a custom colored Urien like Gill (half grey and white). Anyone seen this before? I stopped playing the guy to take a picture. He left the match and asked him about the color palette. His was adamant he didn't have Urien. Very strange.

Sounds like you played Gill and not Urien, Gill has that palette, not Urien.
    "I hope you little shits are cast into a furnace of hell-fire with your mouths duct-taped shut, while Ono repeatedly tells you he's changing the DP execution to one button." - SynikaL
    Sounds like you played Gill and not Urien, Gill has that palette, not Urien.

It was definitely Urien. Gill didn't have that color set unless their was an alternate I was unaware of.
  • Slick VicSlick Vic PSN: RogueFlynn Joined: Posts: 769
    PSN: agent000
    I knew your name looked familiar. You're pretty badass.:rofl:
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
  • G0F0RBR0KEG0F0RBR0KE Shun Goku Satsu Joined: Posts: 2,710 mod
    It was definitely Urien. Gill didn't have that color set unless their was an alternate I was unaware of.
    tCNWC.gif
    Are you referring to this colour? If so, that is Gill and not URIEN. They have the same body.

nbFeu.gif
    Shun Goku Satsu :)
    www.battle-ground.net [Website is up and running]
  • reactorreactor Can't do infinites?! Resets to the rescue! Joined: Posts: 339
    psn: houndiest
    Just started playing 3S so i'm really only bringing Alpha2/3 experience. In other words, i'll play but i have a LONG way to go in terms of skill. i'm even worse at this than mahvel, if that's possible lol..i main makoto or ken
    mvc2>mvc3, cable is trash, cable>your mom, my mom>nickguy, houndiest best on psn
  • agentzagentz has vegan powers Joined: Posts: 330
    I knew your name looked familiar. You're pretty badass.

Haha, thanks. ggs yesterday, some weird lag spikes. We'll have to play again.
    Low short, throw
    CIMG0263-1.jpg
    It's a bad angle but you can tell that is urien by the super bar.
    Haha, thanks. ggs yesterday, some weird lag spikes. We'll have to play again.
    Most definitely. I send you a friends request next time I'm on.

Anyone else want to game. Feel free and hit me up.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
  • DaddyneptuneDaddyneptune Swim Good Joined: Posts: 1,889
    Hit me up. I play Oro, Dudley, and Q

Daddyneptune
    Situation: I'm gonna massage every part of that body in a hot minute
    Girl: My feet first?
    Situation: I'm about to get that ass first.
  • rubixgrooverubixgroove Joined: Posts: 227
    Can't say I'm super great but I'm always down to play. Definitely looking to "level up" my 3SO game.

PSN = rubixgroove

I play as a little of everyone but have been particularly fond of Elena & Ibuki for a long time and just recently started tooling around with Necro.
    So fuckin' glad this game came out on the 360/PS3. Had a damn-near spiritual epiphany when I first saw the Second Impact machine in the arcade years and years ago. Add me y'all and we'll play!

Peace
  • bolt9289bolt9289 Joined: Posts: 432
    I need some good SRK peeps on my friend's list.

I'm not the greatest in my scene, but I know enough to pose a decent challenge.
    I know it's not much, but I did manage to get to 9th place for Ken and I got within top 50 ranked players.

PSN: Hyper_Bolt
    I'm on the west coast.
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,627
    $20 says alex3rdstrike is louis.
    Play more.
    CIMG0263-1.jpg
    It's a bad angle but you can tell that is urien by the super bar.
    Why don't you take a picture when the game is about to start. Or, this could be a glitch on your end.
  • BridgetBridget Joined: Posts: 13
    PSN: LadyBridget
    Region: West Coast
    Hi everyone. I'm a beginner Makoto main looking for strong opponents to learn from, as well as new friends xD
    I'm still getting a grasp of the game, but I'll do my best to give you a decent fight!

I also mess around with Elena and Chun-Li occasionally xP

Great games to flaxgrass, RubStyle, and KG-4Sale! They have all been very helpful and friendly to me as I try my best to learn more about 3rd Strike! You guys are awesome! Thank you for putting up with me xD
    If you have time, please give me some advice or constructive criticism on my Makoto matches so I can learn and improve! Thank you ^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/BridgetPSN
    Tomorrow is Colour Packs. Who's planning to buy it?
    Count me in on the Color Packs. I don't imagine there's a chart somewhere online to display the new colors already. Hmm...
    If you have time, please give me some advice or constructive criticism on my Makoto matches so I can learn and improve! Thank you ^^

Count me in on the Color Packs. I don't imagine there's a chart somewhere online to display the new colors already. Hmm...
    Not that I know at the moment. Haven't been up-to-date on what's going on lately.
  • JOSERUFUSJOSERUFUS NICKGOD>RENIQUE STONE COLD STEVE POONGKO Joined: Posts: 1,262
    damn coming out with DLC. I am still planning on buying this game
    MVC2: CABLEFIEND - IRON MAN/SENTINEL/CABLE SSF4: AKUMA/RUFUS
    "I HATE MSP PLAYERS THEY JUST SPAM LK"
  • cmonstercmonster Joined: Posts: 117
    $20 says alex3rdstrike is louis.
    LOL I think you might be $20 richer.
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Outspoken User. Joined: Posts: 11,639
    Tomorrow is Colour Packs. Who's planning to buy it?
    Yo. I can't wait to see how badly they can make sean clash like they do with every outfit.

To everyone else feel free to add me. I'm usually on most evenings after work.
    StuartHayden
    They will likely be completely new colors. All the alternate colors you unlock by beating the game with said character are their palettes from NG and 2i
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Fuck $RK

www.breakdancingrobot.com
  • c4n1h4zr3c0nc4n1h4zr3c0n Joined: Posts: 118
    3s is extremely over rated.
    Destroy All Weeaboos
    3s is extremely over rated.
    How is 3rd Strike Over Rated?
    How is 3rd Strike Over Rated?
    Don't feed the troll.
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Fuck $RK

Don't feed the troll.
    It's all good cause this troll won't make it far.
  • Ez-The-ChampionEz-The-Champion UH OH It's The CHAMP Joined: Posts: 1,379
    Certainly not spending money on color packs. I know it's cheap but It's a waste of $$$.
    "Also known as the "Original Champion" of marvel in the Deep South Texas Region"
    Certainly not spending money on color packs. I know it's cheap but It's a waste of $$$.
    No one is forcing you.
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Fuck $RK

Why don't you take a picture when the game is about to start. Or, this could be a glitch on your end.

That shouldn't matter. I usually don't expect to take pictures of matches. Didn't have my camera sitting in front of me. It probably was a glitch on my part. Still a glitch nevertheless, either that or somebody found a way to alter colors.
  • marcusgmarcusg Ramp Agent Joined: Posts: 1,114
    Psn: skillzdontexist
    GGs to all random people I played except Alex3rdstrike who quits b/c he could of won the match but fumbled at the last minute. Then gave me his life story about him playing sf3 for 5 years and told me to go back to sf4.
    Walking in reverse?
    Hit me up. I play Oro, Dudley, and Q
    Daddyneptune
    I played you right? I think your the guy from the other night that just straight up jacked me.:pray:
    I need to stop getting grabbed so much.

ggs to Bloodiacommander
    I can barely keep up with your Yang.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
    JIMlb.png my colours is better than what CAPCOM is providing.

2ijj4fb.jpg
  • disco187disco187 disco bitchs Joined: Posts: 98
    me beating dodsfero_666 in ranked matchs hes top 4 on ranking boards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiDgTBwsVj8
    Is your refridgerator running? Because if it is, it's probably running like you...Very Homosexual
    Thank you very much for posting that chart ^^ There are a few colors here and there that I do like afterall, so I'll see if I can get a PSN card today!

• HaceHace CHOW DOWN Joined: Posts: 1,236
    The only ones worth getting from that pack are Ken Eastwood and Urien Snipes

Also I think Ryu is having an identity crisis with his ethnicity
  • Gouki7Gouki7 Join Date: Apr 2003 Joined: Posts: 422
    PSN: kiknchikn7

GGs to anyone that I might have played on here.
    Jumping is useless.
  • Poe22222Poe22222 Raging Flower Child Joined: Posts: 706
    I've played a couple of people in the thread already... ggs.

I'm a serious SF4 player who is getting into 3S. Really love it so far. Obviously, I'm new, so I'm not amazing, but I think I'm progressing pretty well. I'd love to get in some player matches with more experienced players of any level or with n00bs like myself who have put some time in and are serious about improving. :)
    Up-Your-Game.com - Participate in nightly streams - FREE online tournaments - Interviews - Meet solid and top players with good vibes who want everybody to level up - av by Tat guy - Be Here Now
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    GGs to RiotGuard and Nate_Mare
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
    GGs to RiotGuard and Nate_Mare

GGs
    Still hoping some EU people will see this and add me, hard to find good opponents in europe so far..

PSN: southpaw_srk
  • SonicTHPSonicTHP Joined: Posts: 2
    Been playing a lot lately.

PSN: SonicTHP

I play a Pink/Lavender Remy, a Red Q, and sometimes Necro and Yang.
  • driftlogicdriftlogic Joined: Posts: 612
    My Dudley needs help...

PSN: driftlogic

All lowercase...
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313
    PSN: M1x4h

play me. :)
  • konkretekonkrete NCV Joined: Posts: 2,380
    ggs and thanks for destroying me, blaqsrk.
  • mrCHUBBBSmrCHUBBBS Joined: Posts: 6
    PSN: mrCHUBBS
    I mostly play Ken, but I'm gonna start trying Gouki, and Dudley.....but mostly Ken lol
    The clown has no penis.
    drunk 3s is awesome!:clapdos:
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
  • cecilececile Joined: Posts: 25
    If anyone on the west coast wants someone new to run some matches with hit me up.

PSN: thecolortechnic

Run almost strictly Sean. I'll throw in Oro every now and then.
  • R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,529
    Good games to Tenren12 and GNQQ on ps3. I always have the most fun against players that are flat out better than I am. The only way you get better. =D
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
    GGs to Guru / Blaxploitation