Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking & Discussion)

Comments

• cathie_nguyencathie_nguyen Joined: Posts: 6
    Haha oh really ? GG ^__^ Let's play some more sometimes .
  • QubsterQubster Joined: Posts: 60
    GGs
    EricGGMusic- were you the one who has that other person in the public match named GGStreamsomething? Connectin wasn't bad.

Rei Lai(sp?)- I wish our connections are better; excellent Remy nonetheless! Your the only player I seen so far that can actually do multi-scythes! Sick stuff man.
  • GaijinblazeGaijinblaze fingerlicans Joined: Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    rei-lai has a nice remy but i think he lives in japan or something. the connection i had with him was so damn bad. shameful since he's probably the only good remy on psn.
    This message will self-destruct.
  • TNBTNB Bye. Joined: Posts: 1,180
    What ever happened to slayer and Nica KO?
    Does kenzo aka K.O even touch oe and its annoying techno nu-rap?
    Skills and attitude prove worth as a player, not the internet.
  • EricGGMusicEricGGMusic Online Tournament Organizer Joined: Posts: 1,754
    GGs
    EricGGMusic- were you the one who has that other person in the public match named GGStreamsomething? Connectin wasn't bad.

Rei Lai(sp?)- I wish our connections are better; excellent Remy nonetheless! Your the only player I seen so far that can actually do multi-scythes! Sick stuff man.
    OMG You're the god Q player. UYG_Livestream was the person's room that we were in. UYG is a PSN community, mostly for fighting games but yea, we have 2 streams and we're the only PSN streams affiliated with Peaceful Jay.

But yea, nice Q. I was playing with Remy cause I was trying to pick him up and didn't wanna pick Chun LOL, GGs though =D
    PSN: Simply_EGGy
    MvC2: Rogue/Sent/CapCom
    3SO: Chun Li, Remy, Sean
    SSF4 AE: E.Honda, Chun Li
  • DuralathDuralath 3S Gatekeeper Joined: Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh, that explains why REI-LAI always wants to play. Japan. Same with yubisakiwokakete (really solid Ibuki).
    CFN: Duralath/ServantArcher FightCade: ServantArcher/Kyros Valchion
    3rd Strike: Alex/Makoto/Yun
    Street Fighter V:: Karin/Alex
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
    Lol; I do ok with Q. There are better Qs out there. I just picked Q because he has the most stamina once 3 taunts are in. Most hp means more chance to parries! I just love parrying in this game. Ever since I saw that Daigo moment in YT, it inspired me to just keep practicing parries whenever I can. I wished Capcom didn't tweaked the damn Practice option in OE; you used to be able to just press 'Select' and it resets the recorded loop but now you need to pause and then select.
    Ah no wonder the connection was never solid with Rei-lai. I thought it was my crappy dsl connection lol.
    GGs to the scrubs that tbag n taunt my Sean in ranked, only to see me the following game n not ready up LOLOL noobs
    Holy shite, people are so petty here. I gave a Q advice on why he lost against my Yun (which ain't anything to really be proud of, but still), and he's blowing it off as if I'm only picking top tiers. B'otch, it was your choice to pick Q.
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
    GGs last night to
    Teen_Hearts- damn i feel like a scrub after those matches lol. Sick Oro man; you have that old man on lock-down! Perfect execution on those SA3 setups.

I really shouldn't be playing this game during weekdays; stayed up wee late and was almost late at work today lol. I need my $!
  • Rain NoeRain Noe - Joined: Posts: 7
    Ricanx92 / Precise_Atomic (White Chun-Li only) . Has anyone faced me before ?
    "The sky is the sky, wherever you go. People are people, wherever you go."
  • lunch_hotdogslunch_hotdogs Disliked member Joined: Posts: 828
    Who's Dark Comadreja? Hispanic Elena player from NYC...
    Morality is doing what's right, regardless of what you're told. Religion is doing what you're told, regardless of what's right.
    Mixah here, giving SRK a big "FUCK YOU"... just sayin.
    SRK's most hated member since 2k3. I pity the fool who sees my posts as more than satire.
    ggs bum LOL

5-2 my chun over ur akuma
    5-1 ur akuma over my remy =(

note to self, dont press rematch during FT5s cause the stage doesnt change and i dont wanna look at the same stage for 5-9 games
    We are all frauds online =D

BG to Poetic_Justin who ragequitted after getting blown up by my Remy in ranked
    Ah; another East Coast Gamer.. no wonder it was a smooth connection. I played him a few times in ranked; I don't think I ever won :lol:. Meh, I'm still a Q scrub.
    HOLIK-818 is a ragequitter. He beat me with his random Ken and then I beat him with chun and he ragequits telling me he hates turtles LOL
    Turtle his ass more. He's a scrub.
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
  • Panther NeoGeoPanther NeoGeo Old Man Walkin' PSN: Nomas_Tomas Joined: Posts: 145
    Ya gotta watch beating some folks online, they'll bounce on you in a heartbeat.
    CVS:
    The suicidal, homicidal, genocidal, death-defying Maki, the Phenomenal Athena Asamiya, and the Immortal Geese Howard, and maybe the occasional appearance of Hibiki

I will be your tour guide for the remainder of the evening, donations are welcome. Please mind...zzzt...mind the aardvark.
    Looking to do some FT5s with people. Just wanna put up more videos on my channel. I'm not really that good so don't expect much. Feel free to blow me up
  • Edna236Edna236 Joined: Posts: 5
    avatar3.jpgI plan on being as cheap as I can possibly be... because I don't have any skill.
  • SesshaZLSesshaZL 春麗 豪鬼 Joined: Posts: 1,028
    Looking to do some FT5s with people. Just wanna put up more videos on my channel. I'm not really that good so don't expect much. Feel free to blow me up
    You east coast?
    50/50 post Hyoukusen mixup is dirty!!
    Way more dangerous than outsiders perspective, "low forward super, yawn, I play better games" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    You east coast?
    yes i am
    yes i am
    Aight if you wanna do a ft5.in 3s just send me a msg on psn( same as srk name) or pm. Wont be able to do it tonight tho.
    Way more dangerous than outsiders perspective, "low forward super, yawn, I play better games" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    Aight if you wanna do a ft5.in 3s just send me a msg on psn( same as srk name) or pm. Wont be able to do it tonight tho.
    lol ran into you on ranked earlier, dat chun mirror
    lol ran into you on ranked earlier, dat chun mirror
    yeah, my bad for the shitty play, I was at the arcade earlier, then I decided to hop online for a bit lol shit was jarring.
  • GumpoolGumpool Gumbercules...I love that guy Joined: Posts: 665
    Hey guys im in desperate need of some 3s buddies I am average at the game but I dont care if you will beast the shit out of me I just want to play the game some more, evolve and learn more about it since I really like 3s and none of the peeps on my friends list play it they stick to sf4 and sfxt

add me if you're in the eu region

Gumshoe174
    gozulin: G1 is like a paradise where, instead of having sex with 72 female virgins, you get to play SF4 against 272 male virgins.
    #FUCKBEETNEIN
    Grnlantern3: If a person developed a foot dive fighting style they'd be unstoppable
    made holik 818 ragequit again.

dash forward sweep with ken? how bad can u be? and ranked like top 20 ken LOL
    made holik 818 ragequit again.

dash forward sweep with ken? how bad can u be? and ranked like top 20 ken LOL
    It's really not hard to gain ranks in this game when there's no penalty for losing.
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
  • G0F0RBR0KEG0F0RBR0KE Shun Goku Satsu Joined: Posts: 2,710 mod

I'm rusty as FUCK. I haven't touched this game in ages.
    Shun Goku Satsu :)
    www.battle-ground.net [Website is up and running]
  • Slick VicSlick Vic PSN: RogueFlynn Joined: Posts: 769
    ^That's funny how that guy doesn't parry the entire match and then parry's your opportunity for victory.o_O
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
    now thats a highlight reel finish lol
  • Akuma_WorstAkuma_Worst Yea, I said it! Wanna fight about it Joined: Posts: 49
    Sup guys? My PSN: Akuma_Worst I just started playing again and I'd like some competition. Add me on PSN. Im always down for 3rd Strike.
    its all about ST and 3rd Strike
  • nunoelectricnunoelectric Joined: Posts: 69
    Sup? My PSN: Nunomania, i'm just taking off the rust at 3s using this 3soe. Looking forward for some matches. I'm from Venezuela.

Ibuki all day xD
    Currently playing:

Samurai Shodown V Special: Galford, Hanzo, Charlotte
    ST: Dee Jay, Bison
    SFV: Ibuki, Guile
    GG Xrd Rev.: Faust
    TMNT Tournament Fighters: Mike
  • oygoyg A new school OG. Joined: Posts: 602
    PSN: wrblack
    I'm a scrubby Hugo player. East Coast.
    Violence is a beauttttiful thing!
  • The EpidemicThe Epidemic Archduke Caramel Adonis Joined: Posts: 9,879
    PSN: wrblack
    I'm a scrubby Hugo player. East Coast.
    Ill add you later tonite. Im no where near as good as i used to be...family life now lol. You coming to FR this year??

GGs to @Duralath

You really caught me off guard last night with your Yun. Ill be ready tonite tho..ima have to get Urien bc youve been beating my ass to easily as of late
    God's favorite ©

Urien mirror maybe?
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
  • The EpidemicThe Epidemic Archduke Caramel Adonis Joined: Posts: 9,879
    Yea those are always fun. Ill send you an invite when im on
    God's favorite ©

• oygoyg A new school OG. Joined: Posts: 602
    Ill add you later tonite. Im no where near as good as i used to be...family life now lol. You coming to FR this year??

Thanks for the invite man, I'm chilling with TTT2 on XBL at the moment. I'd love to go to FR this year, but most likely next year.
    Violence is a beauttttiful thing!
  • djdjwdjdjw GGPO's son Joined: Posts: 281
    Street fighter "tres" or tree -ess room is back open on ggpo...its the place to play if you wanna face an xbl player and ur on psn or vice versa..check it out! kudos to Ponder
    Earned a free fightstick from that site ->... http://www.points2shop.com?ref=uin1352551523

GGs to @Duralath

You really caught me off guard last night with your Yun. Ill be ready tonite tho..ima have to get Urien bc youve been beating my ass to easily as of late
    oh you're the guy i played friday night i think
    Yea those are always fun. Ill send you an invite when im on
    We'll do another mirror in the future, bro, as well.
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
  • leoreoleoreo Joined: Posts: 2
    I main Ryu and swap with Alex.
  • DarkOceanUniverseDarkOceanUniverse Joined: Posts: 47
    Anyone know when the godlike patch is coming? I really dislike when I hear K.O. sound and I have to foward to hado burst twice.
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    Anyone know when the godlike patch is coming? I really dislike when I hear K.O. sound and I have to foward to hado burst twice.
    Supposedly January

Also, GGs to all those I've played recently. Especially Frantastic and |CRUISE|.

Add me please? I want to get back into this game... I miss it. :)
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
    Supposedly January

Also, GGs to all those I've played recently. Especially Frantastic and |CRUISE|.

Add me please? I want to get back into this game... I miss it. :)
    weren't you quitting? LOL
    weren't you quitting? LOL
    Marvel...
  • FoxstepCEOFoxstepCEO PSN - JohnnyMastah Joined: Posts: 788
    PSN - JohnnyMastah

I'm not great at all, and this is the only Capcom fighter where I 'only' know how to play Shotos unfortunately, and I'm usually playing MvC2, but I'll try and swing by 3SO here and again. Has the netcode/latency improved somewhat overall, or is it 'super' dependent on P2P?
    PSN - JohnnyMastah

I'm not great at all, and this is the only Capcom fighter where I 'only' know how to play Shotos unfortunately, and I'm usually playing MvC2, but I'll try and swing by 3SO here and again. Has the netcode/latency improved somewhat overall, or is it 'super' dependent on P2P?
    It hasn't, but I have hopes for the patch.
    Add me m1x4h
  • Slick VicSlick Vic PSN: RogueFlynn Joined: Posts: 769
    The last couple of times I've played 3so it seem like there is less and less rooms. Have people moved on from this game?
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)