Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking & Discussion)

Comments

• DarkOceanUniverseDarkOceanUniverse Joined: Posts: 47
    Down for some third strike
    PSN: Mitoelphine
  • Slick VicSlick Vic PSN: RogueFlynn Joined: Posts: 769
    anyone know whats the highest rank online? ive seen someone rank 28 and just wanted to know what is the highest or around the highest
    I've been kinda curious about that myself. The highest that I've seen is 25.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
  • GalleyThePirateGalleyThePirate -Top Tier- Joined: Posts: 56
    Psn: GalleyThePirate

also ggs to Tony_Starks1993
    we fought like gentlemen

Psn: GalleyThePirate

also ggs to Tony_Starks1993
    we fought like gentlemen

0:24 - 0:30 was pretty freaking smooth.8-)
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
  • WhyyySoSerioussWhyyySoSeriouss psn: WhyyySoSeriouss add me or die. Joined: Posts: 1
    EAST COAST THIRD STRIKE CHALLENGE IN TORONTO!!!

COME TEST OUR ONLINE CONNECTION AND YOUR SKILLS.

IF YOU WANT A CHALLENGE, just send a message on psn.

my qualifications include:
    alex, sean, necro, urien, akuma, yun, remy, q, makoto, twelve, yang, ryu, oro, dudley, hugo, and ken.
  • GligerGliger Joined: Posts: 3
    PSN: GingerMintz
    I like to fight like a gentleman
  • ZodiacZodiac My fists pack one million volts! Joined: Posts: 308
    Add me as getLearned, please only if you live in the Pacific West or around there, I live in So Cal, so we can have the best connection possible. Thanks.
  • EricGGMusicEricGGMusic Online Tournament Organizer Joined: Posts: 1,754
    EAST COAST THIRD STRIKE CHALLENGE IN TORONTO!!!

COME TEST OUR ONLINE CONNECTION AND YOUR SKILLS.

IF YOU WANT A CHALLENGE, just send a message on psn.

my qualifications include:
    alex, sean, necro, urien, akuma, yun, remy, q, makoto, twelve, yang, ryu, oro, dudley, hugo, and ken.
    Where in toronto are you from and who do you play against offline?

and im thinking bout just playing roughly 5 ranked games a day, and uploading the best match out of the 5. heres the first one =P

PSN: Simply_EGGy
    MvC2: Rogue/Sent/CapCom
    3SO: Chun Li, Remy, Sean
    SSF4 AE: E.Honda, Chun Li
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    Anybody still play this?
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
  • GligerGliger Joined: Posts: 3
    I still play it
  • QubsterQubster Joined: Posts: 60
    GGs to the folks I remembered playing against in PSN in the last few months: Quetzacotl(sp?), Hard_Bread(I will WIN at some point! :P), Eddyroids(sick hugo!),MrCalculus(sp?, best Urien imo) and other peeps.

PSN Tag: Mc_Burgler
    Main char: Q
    Hit me up for some decent games.

My tag used to be Poorpeon back in Xbox CvS2 days for old-skool SRKs that still around.
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    I still play it
    Add me then. I'm tired of fighting scrubs on ranked.
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
    GGs to the folks I remembered playing against in PSN in the last few months: Quetzacotl(sp?), Hard_Bread(I will WIN at some point! :P), Eddyroids(sick hugo!),MrCalculus(sp?, best Urien imo) and other peeps.

PSN Tag: Mc_Burgler
    Main char: Q
    Hit me up for some decent games.

My tag used to be Poorpeon back in Xbox CvS2 days for old-skool SRKs that still around.
    I've played against quetz and eddyroids, they are both beasts. It always seems that I can't make any decent decisions against eddyroids. victriny is another real solid player. His makoto really gets on my nerves. I managed to get a double ko win. Hooray for me.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
  • DuralathDuralath 3S Gatekeeper Joined: Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Eddyroids is fairly good, from what I remember. Victriny's solid as well, but if I recall correctly, he did have a certain pattern with his Makoto that, despite knowing it, I still couldn't capitalize.

So, uh, I'm still on PSN with this shite. Only because I get bored during dusk. PSN is Duralath.
    CFN: Duralath/ServantArcher FightCade: ServantArcher/Kyros Valchion
    3rd Strike: Alex/Makoto/Yun
    Street Fighter V:: Karin/Alex
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
    yeah victriny always gets me with meaty oroshi but when I think I am guessing right he switches to c.mk, ex hayate dashes forward and makes me try to guess again

@duralath lol I remember you from when you were trolling me with gill. You are pretty bad ass. (with or without gill)
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
    Uh, I don't use Gill, friend. Probably thinking of Urien?

Also, Victriny likes to parry high if he's on wake-up. Just FYI.
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
    Weird, I could have sworn it was you. If it was not, then said person has almost the exact same name. The series of matches was from day 1 3SO, you or whoever it was, was playing multiple characters, gill just happened to be one of them. I do remember Urien, Yun, and some shotos. I could be mistaken.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
    I actually played against Victriny today. Taunted me after winning LOL. Mustve been mad about something. Anyways, some recent videos of mine.

Here's one for shitty Akuma players

• jpchatojpchato iBlock Joined: Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Looking to level up my 3s game.

Add me jpchato
    Sentinel saved my life.
    Victriny has a habit of taunting after every win.

Yeah, I have a habit of keeping it to the arcade-only characters and colors. Trying to replicate the 3S experience as best as I can, except I'm winning instead of losing, strangely.

Anyway, looking forward to the next few games.
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
  • TheBlackHombreTheBlackHombre Aesthetic Joined: Posts: 1,671
    I'm always down for some matches, add me on XBL: TheBlackHombre
    I'm always down for some matches, add me on XBL: TheBlackHombre
    wrong thread bro
    @Eric
    It's annoying when Akuma thinks he's Cable.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
    My ranked match of the week. GG to this person

• SublimeDGSublimeDG Dancing is Forbidden Joined: Posts: 3
    I'm not very good but im willing to take the beatings to get good. Although I would MUCH rather practice with someone who has a PC mic and could connect to murmur so we could actually talk about the game.
    GGs:

Eddyroids- totally owned everyone in that public room I made the other day with Hugo madness lol. Sick stuff!
    Yoyonana(sp?) - I admit it; Q cannot kill Makoto :( :(. Best Makoto I've seen so far; awesome fake hayate setups! Q has no chance grabbing dem' melons :(
    There were a few folks also but just can't remember them atm. I wish FIOS would arrive in my damn neighborhood already, DSL blows.
    GGs to ENRIQUE178. Really solid Ibuki player in my opinion.
  • Andy-EAndy-E Joined: Posts: 322
    ggs to ericggmusic and his chun-li. really solid stuff with awesome hit-confirms. i had no chance.
    PSN: Anddhe

Street Fighter IV - MegaMan X music mod
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaC7wJIl9Gc
  • cathie_nguyencathie_nguyen Joined: Posts: 6
    PSN: cathie_nguyen New to the forum, really interested in SF:3SO! Please play with me, I would really enjoy the whole competition experience :) . Akuma Player here ! ^__^
    PSN: cathie_nguyen New to the forum, really interested in SF:3SO! Please play with me, I would really enjoy the whole competition experience :) . Akuma Player here ! ^__^
    I've played you before on ranked LOL, you beat me too =( GGs
  • cathie_nguyencathie_nguyen Joined: Posts: 6
    Haha oh really ? GG ^__^ Let's play some more sometimes .
    GGs
    EricGGMusic- were you the one who has that other person in the public match named GGStreamsomething? Connectin wasn't bad.

Rei Lai(sp?)- I wish our connections are better; excellent Remy nonetheless! Your the only player I seen so far that can actually do multi-scythes! Sick stuff man.
  • GaijinblazeGaijinblaze fingerlicans Joined: Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    rei-lai has a nice remy but i think he lives in japan or something. the connection i had with him was so damn bad. shameful since he's probably the only good remy on psn.
    This message will self-destruct.
  • TNBTNB Bye. Joined: Posts: 1,180
    What ever happened to slayer and Nica KO?
    Does kenzo aka K.O even touch oe and its annoying techno nu-rap?
    Skills and attitude prove worth as a player, not the internet.
    GGs
    EricGGMusic- were you the one who has that other person in the public match named GGStreamsomething? Connectin wasn't bad.

Rei Lai(sp?)- I wish our connections are better; excellent Remy nonetheless! Your the only player I seen so far that can actually do multi-scythes! Sick stuff man.
    OMG You're the god Q player. UYG_Livestream was the person's room that we were in. UYG is a PSN community, mostly for fighting games but yea, we have 2 streams and we're the only PSN streams affiliated with Peaceful Jay.

But yea, nice Q. I was playing with Remy cause I was trying to pick him up and didn't wanna pick Chun LOL, GGs though =D
    Oh, that explains why REI-LAI always wants to play. Japan. Same with yubisakiwokakete (really solid Ibuki).
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
    Lol; I do ok with Q. There are better Qs out there. I just picked Q because he has the most stamina once 3 taunts are in. Most hp means more chance to parries! I just love parrying in this game. Ever since I saw that Daigo moment in YT, it inspired me to just keep practicing parries whenever I can. I wished Capcom didn't tweaked the damn Practice option in OE; you used to be able to just press 'Select' and it resets the recorded loop but now you need to pause and then select.
    Ah no wonder the connection was never solid with Rei-lai. I thought it was my crappy dsl connection lol.
    GGs to the scrubs that tbag n taunt my Sean in ranked, only to see me the following game n not ready up LOLOL noobs
    Holy shite, people are so petty here. I gave a Q advice on why he lost against my Yun (which ain't anything to really be proud of, but still), and he's blowing it off as if I'm only picking top tiers. B'otch, it was your choice to pick Q.
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
    GGs last night to
    Teen_Hearts- damn i feel like a scrub after those matches lol. Sick Oro man; you have that old man on lock-down! Perfect execution on those SA3 setups.

I really shouldn't be playing this game during weekdays; stayed up wee late and was almost late at work today lol. I need my $!