Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown console thread

RenoReno ↑ MaggyJoined: Posts: 854 mod
SEGA Announces Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown for Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network
Definitive Version of Blockbuster Fighting Title Arriving on Consoles in Summer 2012
LONDON & SAN FRANCISCO— 23rd August 2011—SEGA® of Europe Ltd. and SEGA® of America, Inc. today announced that Virtua Fighter™ 5, the latest title in its celebrated fighting franchise, will see a grand update and expansion released as a standalone title for both Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.and PlayStation® Network. The new game, entitled Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, will contain a full overhaul of Virtua Fighter 5’s mechanics, balance and animations, along with new game modes, new dynamic fighting arenas, a massive collection of customisable character items and two all-new characters added to the roster. Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown is expected to be available in Summer 2012.

“Virtua Fighter 5 has always been an authentic arcade fighter, even when played from the comfort of a home console. And, like any proper arcade dynasty, we’ve continued to support, expand and tweak the game in the years since its release,” said Haruki Satomi, Vice President of Digital Business at SEGA of America and SEGA Europe. “With Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, we get to bring the ultimate expression of competitive one-on-one gaming to console players in one perfect package.”

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown contains the definitive version of VF5, refined over the years since its original arcade debut. The new release also adds an extensive list of features never before seen on consoles. VF5FS will include:

The Perfect Fighting Experience: Virtua Fighter 5’s signature style of hand-to-hand combat, with revised mechanics, balance, timing and more, along with simplified controls for new players while retaining the depth that veterans demand

Dynamic and Interactive Arenas: Fighting areas in new shapes and sizes, including arenas with fences and walls that are different for every round – take unexpected advantage of fighters’ new wall-based moves, or break through the fences with special attacks

A Mode for Every Fight: Dominate the leaderboards with Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown’s extremely responsive one-on-one online battle system, widely praised for having little latency, or take on an army of opponents yourself in a new single-player mode

Customized Combatants: Enter the ring with one of 19 playable characters, including fan favorite Taka-Arashi from Virtua Fighter 3 and an all-new character, Jean Kujo, and customize them with unique costume and character items

If you are wondering, no spectator mode or tournament mode for online. You can't get everything right, I guess.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsumobasho
SF5: Bison, Necalli
VF5FS: Taka-arashi
Soulcalibur V: Leixia, Astaroth

Comments

• RenoReno ↑ Maggy Joined: Posts: 854 mod
    What has been changed from the original VF5 to Final Showdown?
    - Taka-arashi from VF3 returns, and a new fighter, Jean Kujo has been added. Both have wildly different playstyles compared to the rest of the cast.

- Everyone has been nearly completely revamped when it comes to their move list. Characters like Goh are COMPLETELY different compared to VF5 while others like Jeffry have been fleshed out even further.

- Stages now have super low walls, and also walls that are removed/added before each round. There are now rectangular arenas, octagonal arenas and elongated rectangle arenas to deal with.

- You can now block while your side is exposed, both low and high. Final Showdown gets rid of Offensive Move (up/down P+K+G~Attack) and uses only OM for positioning. You do not want to be in a situation where you have to side block, because the attacker is given +frames advantage on every move that they do (it varies depending on the type of move). Also, if you try to attack while your side is exposed to the attacker, you may end up eating a counterhit, which will result in a side crumple, giving the attacker a chance for a 30~40% combo.

- Evading is a lot riskier now, because if you fail to evade and are hit with a full circular attack, it's counterhit damage. But on the other hand, evading nets you a much bigger damage reward.

- Evading during attack strings is also much, much easier. The game's evade system has been tweaked so that if you are blocking a string, you can let go of the guard button and tap up or down to evade the next hit a lot easier.

- If you get hit with a midkick class attack while in a backdash, it will result in a new type of stun (you basically fall on your ass) that will leave you completely wide open. You can struggle with the joystick and recover but it is extremely hard to do. I've personally have never been able to struggle out before someone hit me... :/

- Moves like Akira's f+P+K+G which used to give a +15, struggable guard break are now +15 guaranteed on hit

- Throw clashes and 0 frame throws have been removed

- Throws are now grouped into three directions (back, neutral, forward) instead of the six in VF5. However, you can no longer do multiple throw escape inputs; you can only choose one direction.

- Easy throw escape input option selects have been added. You can now hold the guard button while inputting a throw escape (Punch + direction) and you will be able to block and throw escape at the same time.

- Bounds from VF5 have been completely reanimated and there are now big and small type of bounds.

Sites to visit for VF info
    http://www.virtuafighter.com
    http://www.versuscity.net
    http://buga.chew.jp/vfitem/ - Japanese arcade only, but you can search for every item in the game and how to unlock them

YouTube channels to follow
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ArcadeCoreJapan
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dbfetable (High level Osaka players)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kashin999 (#1 or #2 Taka player in Japan)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/itsumobasho (my channel, Taka/Goh primarily)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ogikage
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SumoSumoChan (high level Taka)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/oohana55 (high level Aoi)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/shibakiw (high level Jean)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/iichikoeileen777 (high level Eileen)
  • JampJamp Toxic Beauty Joined: Posts: 7,387 mod
    Any word on the pricing?

I guess it's time I started learning VF.
    "Hey man if I lose to it, I'm pretty sure that makes it braindead." - AceKillah
  • AriaAria The Origination Joined: Posts: 3,513
    For the new thread: Trailer and interview at Gamespot.
    YOMI TACTICS TEAM/KAGURA OFFENSE FORCE
    Aria||Ephidel
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,115 mod
    What's with the water splash effects in the trailer? Taking a page from Ono's playbook?
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

The announcement trailer is actually just the original arcade demo reel when the game went live in 2010. :X This was before SFXTK's main trailers popped up
  • ShagShag The Chessmaster Joined: Posts: 718
    What's with the water splash effects in the trailer? Taking a page from Ono's playbook?
    Sega added the water splash to clearly show counter hits
    Juffo-Wup fills in my fibers and I grow turgid. Violent action ensues.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,115 mod
    The announcement trailer is actually just the original arcade demo reel when the game went live in 2010. :X This was before SFXTK's main trailers popped up
    Oh shit, you're right.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 21,833
    Hell fucking yeah, it was about time that we get this game in consoles
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRK Joined: Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    OH GOD YES!! I think I'm gonna cry! I been waiting to use Sarah FOREVER.

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

And you fuckers better ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME this time. Yeah.... you know who I'm talking about. I'm talking about all the people who go....

"Oh yeah! VF is So deep, I can't wait!"
    "The deepest fighting game ever!"
    "Finally a game that's just for the hardcore like me!"

And then after the first month of consistently getting your asses kicked, you leave the game alone forever. Fuck that! This shit isn't Tekken. It ain't SC. It ain't SF. You're not gonna be able to just spend a couple of days with a character and wreck people at a decent clip and then switch to another character. You MUST GET YOUR ASS KICKED A LOT to get good. There are no shortcuts in Virtua Fighter. There is no X-Factor. There are no supers. There is no built-in comeback mechanic. There is no stupidly overpowering okizeme game where the first person who gets knocked down, pretty much loses. You're not gonna be able to just go to a youtube vid and just duplicate shit and own.

Stick with it. You're gonna have to stick with it to even be mediocre.
  • The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRK Joined: Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sega added the water splash to clearly show counter hits

Dude, that VF trailer is old as hell. I'm pretty sure it was out before SFxT was even announced.

That's the VF5FS trailer from when it first went to the arcade.
  • AzureWolfAzureWolf Joined: Posts: 179
    Why is it taking them a year to release? Sounds like most of the things are done except for the new characters. I thought netcode would be the issue, but that sounds like it has been completed.

I'm glad they simplified the game a bit. I like that there are only 3 escapes and one input. It's the same probability, so it makes the game simpler without losing depth. Input "skill" is a ridiculous notion that needs to be done away with by the nature of gaming, and I'm glad they are moving in that direction. Spending time getting better instead of mastering inputs is what fighting games should promote.

Not sure about punishing evades, but I guess it makes sense.

Love the option-select for escapes and blocking.

No hadokens, still? WTF is wrong with them?
    GS: Final Showdown seems to put a definitive close to the VF5 series of games. Is VF6 something that's being developed?
    Sega: Virtua Fighter is a very important franchise to SEGA and the continuously growing Virtua Fighter fan base. AM2, the developer of Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, is focused on delivering the best version of this beloved franchise to our fans.
    What does this mean? I mean, Final Showdown does sound pretty... final, but the answer makes no sense.
    Why is it taking them a year to release? Sounds like most of the things are done except for the new characters. I thought netcode would be the issue, but that sounds like it has been completed.

Probably because they're gonna give us the most up-to-date version since there's been 2 retunes/rebalances to VF5FS already.
    Not sure about punishing evades, but I guess it makes sense.

What do you mean? Punishing empty evades? Or hitting someone who evades and you hit them with the correct tracking move?
    Love the option-select for escapes and blocking.

ETEGs.

And I want ALL of those superawesome customs they've had from VF5R to FV5FS!! I want to give my Sarah cornrows with braids!
  • TizocTizoc Joined: Posts: 11,406
    Holy shit, fuck yes.
    Now I'll finally get to see what all the hype about this game is.
    "You have to be a badass if you ride a giant seahorse." -Grant Morrison on why Aquaman is badass
    "Game Over, Snively. ...Thanks for playing." -Dr. Eggman, Sonic Universe #40
    "I'm stinking of animal blood...As of now I'm a vegetarian. And this is Bat-cow." -Damian Wayne
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,655
    What has been changed from the original VF5 to Final Showdown?
    - Taka-arashi from VF3 returns, and a new fighter, Jean Kujo has been added. Both have wildly different playstyles compared to the rest of the cast.

- Stages now have super low walls, and also walls that are removed/added before each round. There are now rectangular arenas, octagonal arenas and elongated rectangle arenas to deal with.

- Evading is a lot riskier now, because if you fail to evade and are hit with a full circular attack, it's counterhit damage. But on the other hand, evading nets you a much bigger damage reward.

- Moves like Akira's f+P+K+G which used to give a +15, struggable guard break are now +15 guaranteed on hit

- Throw clashes and 0 frame throws have been removed

- Throws are now grouped into three directions (back, neutral, forward) instead of the six in VF5. However, you can no longer do multiple throw escape inputs; you can only choose one direction.

- Easy throw escape input option selects have been added. You can now hold the guard button while inputting a throw escape (Punch + direction) and you will be able to block and throw escape at the same time.

- Bounds from VF5 have been completely reanimated and there are now big and small type of bounds.

-

Can you make a system guide for people that their last title was VF4E?
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,940
    Our savoir has finally COME!
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
  • experiMILKexperiMILK NAHuntsvile Joined: Posts: 287
    we made it

we finally made it

free at last
    SKRILL GURLZ
    2 TRILL GURLZ
  • TizocTizoc Joined: Posts: 11,406
    Could someone post matches of good El Blaze play? Last I saw any was for VF5R I think.
    "You have to be a badass if you ride a giant seahorse." -Grant Morrison on why Aquaman is badass
    "Game Over, Snively. ...Thanks for playing." -Dr. Eggman, Sonic Universe #40
    "I'm stinking of animal blood...As of now I'm a vegetarian. And this is Bat-cow." -Damian Wayne
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,643
    This is joyous news for me. I had such a ball with VF5 when I rented it, even in offline mode, that I actually bought the game. This is a no brainer purchase for me.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • CarparkCarpark DIE JOB DEATH CAR? Joined: Posts: 835
    I can't help but feel the same
    I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow in the knee.
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227
    Manly tears of Joy

I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum

[8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games

• kenurankenuran Kerberotte Joined: Posts: 2,068
    Oh yes! Finally. God yes finally. I didnt grow up on Tekken cause I didn't have a Playstation. I grew up Virtua Fighter cause I had/have a Sega 32X and then had Dreamcast and then PS2. Now I have a PS3.

They better have that tutorial mode From Evo. That was missing from 5 and that Mode was beyond Godlike. Mode taught you basic combos, attack strings, guaranteed throw situations and option selects for throw evading while evading. Very important to have that in this game.

This series (and Tekken) knows how to do costume editing. Unlike Street Fighter 4 you can customize the character yourself instead of buying premade DLC costumes that you might not even like. Fucking Ono made some bullshit ass excuse for not putting it in SF4 so Capcom could try to rip people off by getting people to buy packs for characters they probably don't even play.

Easy buy for me. I love Virtua Fighter.
    I am The God of Might.

Teaching yourself Kanji is quite the bitch...
  • SnakeofNinjutsuSnakeofNinjutsu Kallen Kouzuki FTW Joined: Posts: 322
    Its a great day for VF fans today. VF5 and GGAC were the fighters I played locally. Can't wait to mess up people with Vanessa.
    P4A - Elizabeth
    IGAU - Catwoman
    Jojo - Dio/Giorno
  • arstalarstal Joined: Posts: 2,968
    October is going to start the greatest year in fighting game history, and the year not a penny of mine is going to Capcom*.

* Unless SF vs Tekken turns out much better then what I expect.
    --- The folks who oppose progress in fighters are the Tea Partiers of the FGC.
    Will be updating second post with Youtube channels and links! Please make sure to keep an eye out for updates.
  • c001357c001357 Time Wizard Joined: Posts: 577
    1 year. an entire year.
    I can't help but feel the same
    Former account:
  • Jacky BryantJacky Bryant Swift-footed techniques! Joined: Posts: 354
    AWESOME news! Can't wait. Hopefully there's more online modes. I felt VF5 was kind of lacking there...also...I get to hear this music from my TV speakers finally!
  • GorehoundGorehound Awesome, Awesome to the Max! Joined: Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Finally!

We shouldn't worry too much about the netcode since the netcode for VF5 for 360 was really good!
    UMvC3: She-Hulk/Iron Fist/Firebrand/Hawkeye/Taskmaster
    LoL: Fizz/Akali/LeBlanc/Fiora/Irelia/Vayne/Caitlyn/Shyvana/Nautilus/Volibear
    MK9: Kabal, Reptile, Sindel, Kitana, Freddy Krueger
    SSF4AE2012: Dictator, Rufus, Chun Li, C. Viper
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    I am so happy ;_;

If I hear about GGAC Online or a new Streets of Rage w/ music by Yuzo, I might die from joy at this point.
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • FallingEdgeFallingEdge Unblockable elbow Joined: Posts: 3,302
    The greatest fighting game of all time is back!

TRUST L_A!

TRUST RENO!

VF! VF! VF! VF!
    Microphone checka, swingin' sword lecture
    Closin' down the sector, supreme neck protector

Extra Fresh League - Colorado fighting game scene
    http://www.extrafresh.net/forum/
    http://twitter.com/fallingedge
  • AzureWolfAzureWolf Joined: Posts: 179
    What do you mean? Punishing empty evades? Or hitting someone who evades and you hit them with the correct tracking move?
    Empty ones. To me, evade motion was like "8-way Run" in Soul Calibur. It may have been slower, but it's another dimension to move around on. I guess it's considered more a "move" like an attack is considered a move, instead of a motion like dashing is.

And IS this the last VF ever? No more sequels? New fighting game series? That interview made me more confused.
  • AlterGenesisAlterGenesis new srk is trollin Joined: Posts: 3,436
    Well, what do you know. Today is Tuesday.

HAPPY DAYS AHEAD
    #ipressallthebuttons
    XBL: AlterGenesis
    PSN: AlterGenesisOP
    Empty ones. To me, evade motion was like "8-way Run" in Soul Calibur. It may have been slower, but it's another dimension to move around on. I guess it's considered more a "move" like an attack is considered a move, instead of a motion like dashing is.

8WR in SC is basically sidewalking in VF. Step in SC is like Evade in VF. Except in SC3 (or was it 4?) Step>Guard was pretty much impenetrable as there were practically no frames at the end of Step if you cancelled into guard, thus meaning a free step. Not so if VF since they give you recovery frames off the very end of your evade if you do an empty one.

The last VF? Well yeah...... for America if we don't buy the damn thing and stick with it.
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,116
    "GS: Since online is going to be incorporated, is there going to be spectator or tournament functionality?

Sega: Those modes will not be included."

http://au.gamespot.com/news/6330619/virtua-fighter-5-set-for-final-showdown

Can't believe we are going back to that.
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,247
    I'm still in disbelief this is actually happening. So excited to dive back into VF for the first time since 3.
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Outspoken User. Joined: Posts: 11,639
    Can't for for Virtua Fighter 6. :lol:

For cereal though. I am hype for this.
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Fuck $RK

www.breakdancingrobot.com
  • The_ThirdThe_Third Poverty Gamer Joined: Posts: 1,005
    Sega, while you're at it, could you re-release VSHG?
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787
    i can't believe this is happening oh my god oh my god
  • EDwinEDwin Joined: Posts: 217
    This is great news, thanks for info and OP Reno!
    "SHAKE IT, BAKE IT, BOOTY QUAKE IT, ROOOOLLLLLL IT AROUND"
    Oh won't you smile a while for me..... Sarah....

Said..... smiiiiiiiiii-IIIIIIIII-illllle........ oh won't you smile a while for me....... Sarah.......

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN singing in his best Hall & Oats voice:

If you wanna be free-eeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE..... Girl.....
    All you got to do...... is say so.
  • Running WildRunning Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane Joined: Posts: 3,164
    Sega, while you're at it, could you re-release VSHG?

That would be nice. Especially if they fix the PCB issue.
    YouTube Channel - All sorts of random vidya's of fighting games and shit.
    Stream - Watch me bad in various classic fighting games.
    RB2: Xiangfei, Cheng, Mary
    KOF98UM: Mature/Geese/EX-King
    LB2: Yuki, Washizuka, Hibiki
  • FulaaniFulaani Of terrorist descent Joined: Posts: 2,555
    I still play on my VSHG taht I got like 3 or 4 years ago. Granted the innards have completely been replaced by now but it's still the nicest case out there imo.
    zoning took an indefinite hiatus
  • Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,038 mod
    Ok a few honest questions:

I bought VF4:EVO and played it for a month. I still have it.

I don't have an 360 and will likely not have one in the future (don't really want one).

If I want to get into 5:FS should I go back to VF4:EVO and play it until FS drops, or is it really not worth it at this point?

And secondly is this a game that carries over to anything in any way? I'm fully committed to playing / promoting Skullgirls to death when it drops and I'm curious if VF requires an inordinate amount of attention / devotion to get even past scrub level.

For the record, I'm an idiot.

:3
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    I got a VSHG, but I've yet to mod it in anyway. I'd like to, but I'm having trouble finding any good guides and SRK's search engine is borked ever since the forum got updated. Great stick though, although that PCB issue with registering 3 button inputs is annoying. >w<

@Master Chibi - VF requires alot of devotion. I'd say forget about Skull Gurlz or whatever and focus on the awesomeness that is VF lol. Hard game get into, but it's alot of fun. I dunno if I could say if anything you learn in VF would carry over to other fighters, because VF is such a unique fighting game compared to other 3D fighters.

VF4 Evo is a good place to start though, the training mode is great. But you could easily pick up the PS3/360 for real cheap at any used game store. Worth grabbing I think.
  • NocturnalNocturnal SNK Supporter Joined: Posts: 2,977 mod
    The news made my day. I can't wait to use Jean. Great thread Reno. Thank you Sega.
    youtube channel = jaimedl
    twitch channel = jaimedl
    twitter = NocturnalSRK
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787
    I'm having trouble finding xxxxxxxx and SRK's search engine is borked
    http://www.google.com/#q=site:shoryuken.com+xxxxxxxx
    you'll sometimes get (broken) links to older versions of the site but generally this works really, really well
    Ok a few honest questions:

I bought VF4:EVO and played it for a month. I still have it.

I don't have an 360 and will likely not have one in the future (don't really want one).

If I want to get into 5:FS should I go back to VF4:EVO and play it until FS drops, or is it really not worth it at this point?

And secondly is this a game that carries over to anything in any way? I'm fully committed to playing / promoting Skullgirls to death when it drops and I'm curious if VF requires an inordinate amount of attention / devotion to get even past scrub level.

For the record, I'm an idiot.

:3
    How are you planning to play SG w/o a 360/ps3?
    If you have any experience in 3d games then VF shouldn't be that hard to get used to.
    Not to mention FS is easier to play than the VF4 series.
    Former account:
    http://www.google.com/#q=site:shoryuken.com xxxxxxxx
    you'll sometimes get (broken) links to older versions of the site but generally this works really, really well

Oh cool, thanks alot for the tip

@Nocturnal - I didn't know you were a VF man. What system will you be getting it for?
  • Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,038 mod
    Where did I mention not having a PS3?

And for the record there's no chance in hell I'm dropping Skullgirls, it deserves my money more than anything Capcom's put out in the past three years.
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
  • NocturnalNocturnal SNK Supporter Joined: Posts: 2,977 mod
    Oh cool, thanks alot for the tip

@Nocturnal - I didn't know you were a VF man. What system will you be getting it for?

I always liked VF. I'll be getting it for 360 even though I might be getting a PS3 around the end of the year. Not sure yet.
    youtube channel = jaimedl
    twitch channel = jaimedl
    twitter = NocturnalSRK