Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. - So how long til Full Boost gets a PS3 port?

Comments

• ZeromurasameZeromurasame Too much wrist action Joined: Posts: 364
    This is gonna be great. Nothing more to say.
    No
    ·
  • JazzJazz Pagua Sonfa Joined: Posts: 3,085
    so is this game an upgraded of the one in arcades right now? if so then....auto buy
    I think some ppl should join the madden community
    ·
  • orochi1017orochi1017 Cult of Personality Joined: Posts: 881
    Yeah it pretty much is. Get your different modes and likely console exclusive suits.
    It's DaiAndOh or just Dai
    "The purpose of striking a pose is not to become like a wallpaper. That's why we chant loudly when we pose, to draw attention to our magnificence."
    ·
  • strider86strider86 Aladdins castle/shgl Joined: Posts: 524
    is this the same as Gundam vs Gundam or a completely new game looks good. I wanna buy the Virtual On twinsticks for this game. I think we all need to ask filthie Rich and the good folks at Namco Bandai for an American Port...
    UMVC3: Nova Dorm Strider/Mag Vergil Sentinel player
    Injustice: DeathStroke/Flash/Catwoman
    ·
  • ShoutaShouta Joined: Posts: 256
    is this the same as Gundam vs Gundam or a completely new game looks good. I wanna buy the Virtual On twinsticks for this game. I think we all need to ask filthie Rich and the good folks at Namco Bandai for an American Port...

Same series as Gundam vs Gundam. This game uses either a standard stick or pad, not VO Twin Sticks.
    ·
  • SSJ_SonikkuSSJ_Sonikku Fighting Game Maniac! Joined: Posts: 623
    Sweet, I'll definitely buy Gundam Extreme Vs! Custom soundtrack feature? I'm sooo gonna put in Zeta's first opening.
    ·
    Same series as Gundam vs Gundam. This game uses either a standard stick or pad, not VO Twin Sticks.

I wonder if A twin stick could be modded for PS3 to work with Gundam just a thought.
    ·
    I wonder if A twin stick could be modded for PS3 to work with Gundam just a thought.

There really isn't a point even if you could. GVG games don't have a rotation control like VO does (one of the big reasons why it needs Twin Sticks) It'd be interesting but too hard to play because the gameplay requires a lot of button tapping which the twin sticks aren't as good for.
    ·
    There really isn't a point even if you could. GVG games don't have a rotation control like VO does (one of the big reasons why it needs Twin Sticks) It'd be interesting but too hard to play because the gameplay requires a lot of button tapping which the twin sticks aren't as good for.

Makes sense i used to play Gundam Vs Gundam at Arcade Infinity.. so makes sense why they didn't have twin sticks for the game. Thanks for clearing that up. Will be buying this through play-asia come december. Someone said there's also a english feature we can enable for this?
    ·
    I don't know if they'll have an English feature but to play VS mode, you won't really need it since the options will be fairly apparent. If it has a single player mode, it'll be a little harder but you can always look for help with translating some of it.
    ·
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,527
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/09/14-1/video-mobile-suit-gundam-extreme-vs-ps3-trailer

TGS trailer for the PS3 version. It's basically the arcade intros with gameplay mixed in.

But they don't play a G Gundam song when Domon and Master Asia do their gangsta handshake, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL JAPAN? :shake:
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
    ·
  • mzenkenmzenken zenzen Joined: Posts: 3,462
    So we got some Famistu scans up in here.
    All I have to say is two things: DYNAMES AND ASTRAY BLUE FRAME.
    Spoiler:
    <dominos> what 2d isn't real?
    <AlterGenesis-X> my world is over
    <Stabby> "come back when you lose a few dimensions"
    see me on twitter dot com
    ·
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,527
    Why Dynames? Shouldn't they be making Zabanya playable?
    ·
  • factory9factory9 ARCANA HEARTO TWEEEE Joined: Posts: 985 ✭✭
    What's a place that hosts some good footage of this game?

I've really been interested in this game, but I've never had the chance to watch some shit.
    ·
  • HonkieHonkie Cracka Joined: Posts: 37
    What's a place that hosts some good footage of this game?

I've really been interested in this game, but I've never had the chance to watch some shit.

http://www.youtube.com/user/fannel13sazaby
    Zing.
    ·
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Dynames? Shouldn't they be making Zabanya playable?
    Dynames is more popular.
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    www.twitter.com/HakethKOTB
    ·
  • Ace LondonAce London Joined: Posts: 189
    I'm looking to preorder this game soon. The "Asia" version of the PS3 game is still in Japanese, right?
    http://www.youtube.com/trueninjatactics /ninjando
    PSN: Ninja_Anonymous
    ·
  • eightbeatereightbeater Uptight PC Feminist Joined: Posts: 6
    I am too excited for this. I played the crap out of this game in Japan, can't wait to play my bb Tallgeese III again.
    ·
    I'm looking to preorder this game soon. The "Asia" version of the PS3 game is still in Japanese, right?
    Yes. Same game, comes with a pamphlet about how to play.
    "The purpose of striking a pose is not to become like a wallpaper. That's why we chant loudly when we pose, to draw attention to our magnificence."
    ·
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭✭
    Are there any tutorials for this game out there?
    ·
    Are there any tutorials for this game out there?
    Try checking gamefaqs for the game before (GvG Next Plus). A lot of the basic systems are the same, EXVS expands.
    ·
  • SnakeofNinjutsuSnakeofNinjutsu Kallen Kouzuki FTW Joined: Posts: 234
    You guys think this game has a chance to come out in the states?

I'll be importing regardless though.
    P4A - Elizabeth
    IGAU - Catwoman
    Jojo - Dio/Giorno
    ·
    You guys think this game has a chance to come out in the states?

I'll be importing regardless though.
    Doubt it. Seems like Gundam has given up on the US with regards to models and video games, with the exception of Koei's Dynasty Warriors Gundam games due to how they always push to have them localized here.
    ·
  • OutkastOutkast Go Clippers Joined: Posts: 346
    Are people sick of Gundam or something in the US?

I wish this would come out here.
    http://8wayrun.com/
    Play Soul Calibur 5......
    ·
  • SnakeofNinjutsuSnakeofNinjutsu Kallen Kouzuki FTW Joined: Posts: 234
    We should have a PSN list for the U.S here. Before the game comes out. I know I'll importing day 1 since I'm pre-ordering it.
    P4A - Elizabeth
    IGAU - Catwoman
    Jojo - Dio/Giorno
    ·
  • PozerWolfPozerWolf Gummies, yum! ;o Joined: Posts: 8,065 ✭✭✭✭

I love Gundam!!
    Friend brought over some Gundam condoms for me from Japan, best thing ever! Last chic I was with, I was like, "Yo! I'm gonna go Trans-am all up on that ass!!"

Never saw her again ;_;
    No more pony fanfics. I stream every day since I have no life. Watch it now, slut!

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·

I wouldn't say that. My guess would be that ever since Toonami stopped airing 5-6 days a week like they used to in the good old days when they would air different Gundam series on their line up, interest in Gundam slowly disappeared from the "mainstream" tastes and then went on to become a sort of "underground" thing where you have to be "in the know" to be aware about the series in the first place by doing some Internet research. So it isn't surprising to see Gundam based models and video games to stop coming in the US.

So you see, everything bad that has happened to being an anime fan in the US in general, is all because of some fucktards at Cartoon Network, or should I say CN, decided to remove Toonami off the air. Shit, now anime has become less mainstream and I can't openly like anime without being hated on.... not that I care about it as much.
    I love Gundam!!

Friend brought over some Gundam condoms for me from Japan, best thing ever! Last chic I was with, I was like, "Yo! I'm gonna go Trans-am all up on that ass!!"

Never saw her again ;_;
    Please tell me this is true. :rofl:
    ·
  • Dances with NinjasDances with Ninjas Kung Fu Treachery Joined: Posts: 814 ✭✭✭
    Please tell me this is true. :rofl:
    This dick of mine is BURNING RED! Its loud roar tells me to fuck bitches!

Etc.
    "Unless you mean Dances with Ninjas? Whatever. He's the genius champion of our generation..." - TWG Arthur
    ·
    This dick of mine is BURNING RED! Its loud roar tells me to fuck bitches!

Etc.
    This ass has been tapped, WITH THE HELP OF KYOJIII!!!

Oh boy here we go again. :lol:
    ·
    I can confirm from pics that there are gundam condoms. Only ones I've seen are Char custom though...

Finishing 3 times faster....nah....bringing her to climax 3 times faster than the leading brand!

Also only 2 months, let's play at NEC!
    ·
    vMMkC.jpg

I'm sure your woman wants to climax 3 times faster, as well.
    ·
    Well damn...... I'm at a loss of words right now. :eek:
    ·
  • DanimalsDanimals What a haul! Joined: Posts: 259
    Hey guys, where do you suggest I preorder this from? I've imported JP games plenty of times (almost always Gundam games), but I want to make sure that I can get my shipment quickly and reliably.

Also, did they start taking out playable MS? I don't see Wing Zero (non EW version) on that tier list. If so, I'm gonna miss his totally OP beam rifle. :(
    PSN: danimals510
    MvC3: Amaterasu(b)/Tron(b)/Sentinel(a)
    UMvC3: Wesker(b)/Amaterasu(b)/Sentinel(a)
    My Ammy Stick: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj183/lokirox009/IMAG0345.jpg
    ·
  • HonkieHonkie Cracka Joined: Posts: 37
    Also, did they start taking out playable MS? I don't see Wing Zero (non EW version) on that tier list. If so, I'm gonna miss his totally OP beam rifle. :(

All the gundam wing suits are the EW versions. Id like to see them put sandrock in, but wing's not rly my thing anyway.
    Zing.
    ·
    Hey guys, where do you suggest I preorder this from?
    The condoms or the game?
    No more pony fanfics. I stream every day since I have no life. Watch it now, slut!

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
  • DanimalsDanimals What a haul! Joined: Posts: 259
    The condoms or the game?

The game. I'm assuming the condoms have already been released.
    PSN: danimals510
    MvC3: Amaterasu(b)/Tron(b)/Sentinel(a)
    UMvC3: Wesker(b)/Amaterasu(b)/Sentinel(a)
    My Ammy Stick: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj183/lokirox009/IMAG0345.jpg
    ·
    I'm assuming the condoms have already been released.
    Maybe it's still in beta.

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
    So is that a condom or some sort of fingering toy, because it looks like the latter.
    Niggas took out my girl Allenby and her Nobel Gundam. :shake:
    ·
    LMAO, it's a vibrator.

They need to put in the Zeong and X Divider in EXVS. They were both beastly in Next+.
    ·
    LMAO, it's a vibrator.

They need to put in the Zeong and X Divider in EXVS. They were both beastly in Next+.
    Eeh, I was close...... kind of. :lol:

And please give me my Allenby back. :sad:
    ·
  • raymkraymk Joined: Posts: 312
    So is that a condom or some sort of fingering toy, because it looks like the latter.

Niggas took out my girl Allenby and her Nobel Gundam. :shake:

Yeah Allenby wasn't that good but she was cool peeps though and its kinda sad they removed her.

Anyone know if [SIZE=13px]Christina MacKenzie[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] (Gundam "Alex") from gundam 0080 war in the pocket is good/decent?[/SIZE]
    ·
    Anyone know if [SIZE=13px]Christina MacKenzie[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] (Gundam "Alex") from gundam 0080 war in the pocket is good/decent?[/SIZE]
    If you looked at the tier list I supplied at the opening post, you'll see that the Alex is C ranked in the 1000 cost tier list.
    ·
    If you looked at the tier list I supplied at the opening post, you'll see that the Alex is C ranked in the 1000 cost tier list.
    I actually did look but......I overlooked it somehow :rolleyes:. Any who somehow I knew that she'd be low tier, but I don't care i'm still kranking her out anyway.
    ·
    The Alex doesn't even have a decent projectile from what I remember. That's pretty bad.
    ·
    Alex has a few projectiles, it's just that she doesn't have a BR for her main, it's her Arm Gatling. The biggest problems though are that her armor slows her down ridiculously and it doesn't protect nearly as well as it should. She's slowed down so much that she has the slowest Step and BD speed in the game in armor mode. So yeah, it's kinda rough. Her un-armored mode is pretty solid though if lacking just a tad in firepower.
    ·
    Alex has a few projectiles, it's just that she doesn't have a BR for her main, it's her Arm Gatling. The biggest problems though are that her armor slows her down ridiculously and it doesn't protect nearly as well as it should. She's slowed down so much that she has the slowest Step and BD speed in the game in armor mode. So yeah, it's kinda rough. Her un-armored mode is pretty solid though if lacking just a tad in firepower.

Man that's horrid but I don't care I always run high and low tier characters in every game I play some kind of way anyway. She'll just have to be my second main or something. Hopefully alex will get buffed a little on console and they can patch the arcade later with down the line with the ps3 changes.
    ·
    They probably won't buff Alex very much. She's just not a mega popular suit and it's pretty much close to what it should be in regards to the original anime. The only reason Zaku Kai is better is because of it's popularity and the nature of its attacks helping out. They'd have to really stretch it to make Alex more powerful.
    ·
    They probably won't buff Alex very much. She's just not a mega popular suit and it's pretty much close to what it should be in regards to the original anime. The only reason Zaku Kai is better is because of it's popularity and the nature of its attacks helping out. They'd have to really stretch it to make Alex more powerful.

Stretching things works for other anime themed games so maybe it can still work for gundam. I mean there's no ray rin from fate stay night is stronger than more than half the roster on the ps2 fighting game. Your probably right though but like I said it doesn't matter much i'll still sub her.(fuck popularity)
    ·
    MKVZw.jpg
    Hey guys, have you seen my older sister in EXVS lately?

If they put in AGE-1 in this (which is very likely), I wonder how it's gonna work. Haven't seen Spallow or Titus, and it's armaments are a beam saber and a beam rifle. Sounds like a recipe for suck.
    ·
    Hey guys, is tha-
    Spoiler: