Nintendo DS wifi goes live/DS wifi discussion... (with ALL friend codes)

Comments

• FurryCurryFurryCurry The World's Finest Joined: Posts: 5,648
    I don't get it. It looks like luck more than anything else. We need a play by play analysis.
    where yo tear drop at, gangsta? I'm so hard my cheeks look like i've been watching a lifetime movie marathon so what's really hood. - Monte
  • PingPongPingPong sure it is Joined: Posts: 212
    from what i've heard getting hit by say like a banana peel right before the blue shell hits negates the effects of the blue shell. don't take it seriously i was just swamping through the gfaqs forums and i found that tidbit of info but this was like 2 months ago, mostly theories and hear/say stuff going on back then. i don't really care, i like having fun on sky garden and when ppl try to use the ramp shortcut that needs the boosts i nail em with lightning so they fall and crap. happens rarely but is worth it in imagining your opponents frustration :lol:
  • Pat the GreatPat the Great UCB Street Fighter Alumni Joined: Posts: 562
    i know if you get hit by a red shell or something right before a blue shell hits, you'll blow right through the blue shell.
    -Pat the Great
    "You can't spell "scrub" without UCB."
    -Sam Yoon

Originally posted by Pat the Great
    omg does doom do birthday parties and bar mitzvahs, too?

quote: Originally posted by Lovely Kitsune
    Uh no, unless the Jewish people changed their traditions and a bar mitzvah now consists of a dude in a green cape throwing rocks at little boys.

I guess eating 20 rocks to the face does prove that you're a man. I mean after all, isn't that what a bar mitzvah is? The celebration of a boy's transition into manhood?
  • Dreaded FistDreaded Fist Joined: Posts: 1,920
    www.phongworks.com
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,615

Nice! Now I need to pratice this. (It's MK:DD all over again!)

BTW I saw this and went WOW!:wow: now that is evil!

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=F65CB7489D9B3E5F

too sweet not to use! :cool: :badboy:
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • KingRaohKingRaoh I build gauge Joined: Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Infernoman wrote:
    Nice! Now I need to pratice this. (It's MK:DD all over again!)

BTW I saw this and went WOW!:wow: now that is evil!

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=F65CB7489D9B3E5F

too sweet not to use! :cool: :badboy:

what the hell is he doing? :confused: :rofl:
    5% Set-up, 5% Execution, 90% Turtle
    "3s...not as clumsy or random as a masher. An elegent game, for a more civilized age."
    -Obi-Wan Kenobi-
    Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
  • totaltoanagetotaltoanage ♥ stackin' ♥ Joined: Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    you gotta miniboost to escape the blueshell but i heard that it doesnt work on wifi, which is pointless.
    "iron man sucks. the fact that hes whooping my ass explains a lot." -pmd
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    thats still sweet though...
    you gotta miniboost to escape the blueshell but i heard that it doesnt work on wifi, which is pointless.

can it work on standard vs?
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Mr-PhelpsMr-Phelps Arcade Junkie Joined: Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    Mario Kart
    262054-793352
    Phelps
    With great power comes great responsibility

IT'S SHOWTIME!!
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,739 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Name: GPants
    NDS code: 498278-776257

I'm ready...........
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • totaltoanagetotaltoanage ♥ stackin' ♥ Joined: Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    vs is confirmed to work, you can even escape your own blueshell if you have one and in first place. you guys should get the supercard with superpass or flashme. its great. dont have to pay for any nds games ever again. total should be about $80 for SC and a 512 SD. Can hold 10 DS games easily.
    "iron man sucks. the fact that hes whooping my ass explains a lot." -pmd
  • KingRaohKingRaoh I build gauge Joined: Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

i guess i'm still not completely getting it. so you release your mini-turbo just as a blue shell is hitting you or before? hard to tell in the vid. :looney:
    5% Set-up, 5% Execution, 90% Turtle
    "3s...not as clumsy or random as a masher. An elegent game, for a more civilized age."
    -Obi-Wan Kenobi-
    Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,732 mod
    Moved As Requested.
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • Nemesis00Nemesis00 HAPPY MORNINGS! Joined: Posts: 1,112
    Mario Kart
    Nemesis00 - Death Bee - 455333 460287 - LI, NY

Metroid
    Death Bee - 4682 1900 6268
    I know the secret to Ricky Ortiz's power. After he beats you he steals your soul and keeps it in his change purse.

#1 Hulk slayer on SRK
  • 9TNine9TNine Sultry Performance Joined: Posts: 766
    NST Keough
    Seattle, WA

Metroid Prime: Hunters

Tetris DS

• BshidoHEATBshidoHEAT The Ninja Super Hero! Joined: Posts: 3,094
    BshidoHEAT, Orlando Fl,

Mario Kart: DS

I'll post my Metriod Prime: Hunters code when I get it tommarow :)
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ: BushidoHEAT
    Fighting games and Music www.youtube.com/bushidoheat/
    Music I make www.soundcloud.com/benacosta
    Music others make but I play www.mixcloud.com/benacosta

• ethnic_scrapethnic_scrap Tauntinnnn'! Joined: Posts: 269
    Metriud Hunters code:

e.scrap
  • platinum_pinoyplatinum_pinoy Registered Nurse Joined: Posts: 1,408
    I made a thread in the wifi/online battle. Post there, and I'll try to keep it organized
    You're crazy. Sep's a hella hater. That nigga buys calendars just to rip out February 14th. He won't even masturbate because they call it self-love. -Adam Warlock, Jan 16th, 2009
    Mario Kart code

Bass - 3952 0454 5955

London UK

I'll be getting Animal crossing, Metroid and Tetris when it comes out here too

platinum_pinoy, BshidoHEAT and Nemesis00 I'm gonna input your codes now. I got a new router today that's wireless and wired so I thought I'd try out MK, shizz it's awsome man, I played one random guy earlier and then I thought I'd check her for some friend codes. So guy's put my code in too, not sure how this whole thing works but I'm sure it's straight forward. P

Edit Vg Emblamand and Dredded Fist I've added you guys too
  • SuperkingSuperking dat mooney dolemite Joined: Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Tetris DS
    Kyoji - Superking? - 9903-2676-0000 - GVRD, BC
    DS: she's looking hot in that interview, fuck, keep in mind, i don't have yellow fever, i just know a hot girl when i see one, gonna rape her and call her julia chang
    Superking: lol
    DS: julia chang for life
    friend codes in sig: PM me if you wanna add me
    alrighty guys i got PrimeHunters yesterday and here's my fc

4252-6932-7951 same name of course, PingPong

i hate alt users... damm hard to hit mutha fuckas...

also i'm adding who ever has their fc posted right now since i won't have access to a pc now since my old one is dead
    please delete this double post
    My Metroid Prime Hunters code:

1847-5124-0695 same name, Infernoman
    Hey 9, I added you to my Metroid list. I wanna play the guy that helped make the game.
    I know the secret to Ricky Ortiz's power. After he beats you he steals your soul and keeps it in his change purse.

#1 Hulk slayer on SRK
  • FurryCurryFurryCurry The World's Finest Joined: Posts: 5,648
    PingPong wrote:
    alrighty guys i got PrimeHunters yesterday and here's my fc

4252-6932-7951 same name of course, PingPong

i hate alt users... damm hard to hit mutha fuckas...

also i'm adding who ever has their fc posted right now since i won't have access to a pc now since my old one is dead

lol, that's why you turn into your alt form and shove it to em. You aren't supposed to play this like other fps.
    where yo tear drop at, gangsta? I'm so hard my cheeks look like i've been watching a lifetime movie marathon so what's really hood. - Monte
  • ThothThoth Joined: Posts: 48
    My Metroid friend code is 2964-2033-0885.

If you add me, I'd appreciate it if you AIM'ed or PM'ed me.

Edit: Added everyone with Metroid above me.
    I is trying, sir.
    Thoth wrote:
    My Metroid friend code is 2964-2033-0885.

If you add me, I'd appreciate it if you AIM'ed or PM'ed me.

Edit: Added everyone with Metroid above me.

Co-Sign! if you add me let me know! (unlike Mario Kart, I'm sucking badly at this:sad: )
    FurryCurry wrote:
    lol, that's why you turn into your alt form and shove it to em. You aren't supposed to play this like other fps.

yeah i figured that out a day ago or two, since i'm a sylux player i can use them electric trip wire bombs to get 2 or 3 bombs to hit one guy if they start chasing me. is it meor is trace's affinity ability with the imperialist not that great most of the time i can see the guy just standing there
  • MrQuotesMrQuotes WOLFFYYYYY!!! Joined: Posts: 2,025
    my mariokart friend code

386614-859524
    twitter.com/quotesdeezy
    facebook.com/mrquotes
    BWAHAHAHA!!!
    :eek:-x--<
    PingPong wrote:
    yeah i figured that out a day ago or two, since i'm a sylux player i can use them electric trip wire bombs to get 2 or 3 bombs to hit one guy if they start chasing me. is it meor is trace's affinity ability with the imperialist not that great most of the time i can see the guy just standing there

Well, that's because people are stupid and have no idea how to snipe. They take a shot and stand there pretending you didn't just see a big red beam miss.

Real sniping = take a shot and kill. If you miss, go into Triskelion and find a new spot to kill.

I'm waiting for some hardcore niggas to figure out how to get headshots on the run without zooming. Shit, I should try that one day...

#1 Hulk slayer on SRK
  • ChairHomeChairHome hiding under your bed Joined: Posts: 1,733
    Okay, I finally updated the main post. Here's how its going to go down. Since Platinum Pinoy can update his posts more regularly than I can, please try to post your Tetris and Metroid FCs there. From time to time, I will pull directly from his list, since this is stickied. Please try to avoid double posting. I know some people are going to disregard this message, so I'll try to add codes that are posted from here that are not in the other threads.

Another thing I think I should start trying is to add new codes at the bottom instead of keeping it alphabetical. That way, when someone new posts a code, you don't have to check the posts to see if you've already seen it, they would just appear at the bottom of the list, what do you think? I will start doing this on my next update...
    O Hadoken!
    |=( -O)
    /\

Cool nintendo av not by me :-(. Found it on the net.
  • two2tonetwo2tone R U Hmoob? Joined: Posts: 1,359
    two2tone
    2835-3576-3903
    The more I play SF4, the more I realize how 3S is such a better game SF4 is.
  • CPS IVCPS IV Capsule Entertainment ( Owner / Founder ) Joined: Posts: 1,159 mod
    CPS

Metroid Prime: Hunters 4209-7438-1776

Everyone add me to your Hunters friends list, I added all of you.
    Hey CPS, I don't think you need to change yoru codes. I believe you can transfer all your DS data onto the new Lite.

#1 Hulk slayer on SRK
  • 9TNine9TNine Sultry Performance Joined: Posts: 766
    Nemesis00 wrote:
    Hey CPS, I don't think you need to change yoru codes. I believe you can transfer all your DS data onto the new Lite.

Friend codes are based off a few things, one of them being the unique MAC address of the DS. He'll most likely have to change his codes.

• The Hired GuyThe Hired Guy Joined: Posts: 6
    The Hired Guy - nov1ce - 3737-3047-8330 - Philadelphia, PA

Metriod.
    I need practice.
  • RAFFRAFF Needs More HappyCake Joined: Posts: 211
    We are planning a metroid tournament on GameScrubs.com and hopefully have a prize in it for the winner. Who would be interested?
    Not a member of SIG
  • two2tonetwo2tone R U Hmoob? Joined: Posts: 1,359
    RAFF wrote:
    We are planning a metroid tournament on GameScrubs.com and hopefully have a prize in it for the winner. Who would be interested?

I register but how does it work? No friend code or nothing required?
    The more I play SF4, the more I realize how 3S is such a better game SF4 is.