MvC3 & UMvC3 Match Making/Request Thread

Comments

• Tye@lTye@l Plays every 2D beat-em-up Joined: Posts: 137
    GamerTag: Tyeal
    Player Level: Amateur
    Teams: \\ Cap America/Nova/Taskmaster \\ Strider/Doom/Sentinel \\

Just been in the lab since the game came out, working out combos and synergy between my teams. Also, I have fun using teams made up of characters that aren't commonly played for no good reason. Makes leveling up much more worthwhile.
    I may not be the most knowledgeable fighter, or the most experienced. But I like to help and offer whatever advice I can, when I can.
  • Tiger EngineTiger Engine The Master Joined: Posts: 204
    are there any psn players
  • Teh MorphTeh Morph Seeking friendly games of UMvC3 and SF IV: AE Joined: Posts: 12
    Gamertag: Teh Morph
    Region: West Coast/Nor Cal
    Main Team: Dante, Phoenix and Nova (I need a better team)
    Backup Team: Virgil, Rocket Raccoon, and ????
    Mic: Yes

I'd like to play people and get better and search for my main and back up teams.
    If anyone would like to help out hit me up.
  • batmanuelbatmanuel Joined: Posts: 137
    XBLive: simplexgore4337
    Region: Hawaii
    Main: Modok/deadpool/???

I was pretty active in Norcal with MVC3 but since moved to Hawaii and just picked up UMVC3. Unfortunately there isn't a scene here for marvel so have to try practicing online.
  • SinderSinder Joined: Posts: 124
    XBL: Dreadmaniac
    Region: Boston
    Main: Strange+MODOK
    Skill: please be very well rounded with the game. I don't care about your title (8th or 1st lord) but just have a good grasp of the game. I prefer high level players
  • Chipp Zanuff v5Chipp Zanuff v5 Tell me where it hurts.... Joined: Posts: 917
    Gamertag: bus orez
    Characters: in my sig
    Skill level: ill let you be the judge.

*note: I will remove people from my friends list who never accept invites to play matches. Looking forward to getting scrapped
    XBL: Bus Orez

Guilty gear xrd: ky
    USF4: Zangief
  • AlcaTraz644AlcaTraz644 Sadatay & feel OK Joined: Posts: 160
    PSN :Zypha101
    Team: Nova, ammy. sentinel/Taskmaster
    Skill level: Intermediate i guess

Looking to get some practice with a new team i'm trying, so bare the scrubness if ya request a match with me.

• SilpheedSilpheed The Dropped Combo Joined: Posts: 98
    Must practice lots. I suck at this. T^T Someone help better my Dante please.
    XBL: Hailz Trance
    Region:Phoenix, AZ
    Team: Dante(a)/X-23(b)/Vergil(y)
    Skill Level: Um not sure, I seem to fluctuate, I can sometimes keep a combo going but other times I drop it. Mostly drop. ):
  • InspectorArchieInspectorArchie Joined: Posts: 25
    XBL GT: Inspector Arch
    Region: Houston, TX
    Main: Storm/Doom/Sent. I also learning Ryu, Chris, Hagger and Dorm and Hawkeye.
    Skill: Average looking to improve everything.

Looking for people to train with, skill level doesn't matter hoping to get some criticism of my play and help level up other players as well
    I need practice against Doom and Sentinel. If you don't mind practicing with me.
  • KiinkeyTwinkieKiinkeyTwinkie Venom in UMVC3 = Orgasm. Joined: Posts: 47
    Sup guys, my GT is: Kiinkey Twinkie (with 2 i). Im trying out an Iron Fist/Frank West/Wesker team to see how it goes, but im not that good so please add me if you think you're on my lvl cuz im not really that good xD I play on Xbox.
    UMVC3: Vergil/Hawkeye/Wesker or Wolverine/Frank West/Wesker. Many other secondary teams.
    SSF4AE: Oni, Juri, Ryu.
    Mortal Kombat: Scorpion, Smoke, Noob Saibot.
    XBL: Kiinkey Twinkie
  • WesleyWesley Sir Arthur... is ready to do battle! Joined: Posts: 44
    Finally, I've been searching for this thread and couldn't find it. XD I'm obviously not that good at this game and need someone to train with. I can do some combos, and drop them. Sometimes I'll completely forget the combo mid combat. I also can't keep a team to save my life. I'm always switching characters, except for Arthur. He'll always stay.

XBL: ButtFarts McGee
    Region: Savannah, GA
    Team: Viewtiful Joe (A)/Sentinel (A)/Arthur (B)
    Skill Level: Not good. Not terrible, but... not good.

But uh, yeah, I really need to make some friends/training partners. No luck so far. :(
    XBL Gamertag - ButtFarts McGee
  • EitraEitra Joined: Posts: 77
    are there any psn players

Psn: The1of0
  • reverzereverze team M.K.V. FTW!!!! Joined: Posts: 432
    just got back in
    PSN: pro_154
    Teams(theres alot, and they are named like how limp bizkit did "rollin")
    Tacticle combat vehicle (main): virgil/nemesis/firebrand
    Tacticle assualt vehicle:virgil/DR.strange/firebrand
    urban assualt vehicle:virgil/frank west/phoenix wright
    urban demolition vehicle:wesker/nemesis/sent
    classic:wesker/zero/sent
    Cleanup team:wesker/virgil/sent (only for the hard matches)
    skill:pretty decent, but when the ol' juices get flowin' watch the heck out!
    "call me the crackman, the salt be outrageous!"
    MVC3:Viper/Doom/Virgil,GG AC+:Baiken,jam,A.B.A
    $$F4:A E(uro) $2012 ver.:Oni,Ken,Rose
    PSN: pro_154 XBL:giggdyxgiggdy
  • Nini HeartNini Heart Red Pill Joined: Posts: 6,609
    Well, back on XBL.

GT Nini Heart.

Add me if you're on the east coast or midwest.

I'm a girl apparently though, don't expect much
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    I ♥ Me
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • deadlotusdeadlotus #hustlebones Joined: Posts: 346
    XBL: DeadbeatLotus
    Region: Philadelphia, PA
    Team: Dante/Amaterasu/whomever else at the time.
    Skill Level: Completely horrible.

Looking for training partners or anyone who can put up with me being terrible. Hopefully, I'll get out to more sessions in 2012 and learn in person, but online don't hurt as well. I don't have a mic right now, but I'm getting there.
    GT: DeadbeatLotus for free wins vs. a scrub in AE, UMVC, SC5, SFxT, KOF13 & Skullgirls.
  • KiinkeyTwinkieKiinkeyTwinkie Venom in UMVC3 = Orgasm. Joined: Posts: 47
    XBL: DeadbeatLotus
    Region: Philadelphia, PA
    Team: Dante/Amaterasu/whomever else at the time.
    Skill Level: Completely horrible.

Looking for training partners or anyone who can put up with me being terrible. Hopefully, I'll get out to more sessions in 2012 and learn in person, but online don't hurt as well. I don't have a mic right now, but I'm getting there.
    I dont know if you added me already but im down to help you! As I said before im on XBL and we can play as many times as you like. Im more than happy to teach you what I know and help you build your main team!. My XBL: Kiinkey Twinkie
    UMVC3: Vergil/Hawkeye/Wesker or Wolverine/Frank West/Wesker. Many other secondary teams.
    SSF4AE: Oni, Juri, Ryu.
    Mortal Kombat: Scorpion, Smoke, Noob Saibot.
    XBL: Kiinkey Twinkie
  • deadlotusdeadlotus #hustlebones Joined: Posts: 346
    Yeah, I did see you and add you! I'll probably be on later today.
    GT: DeadbeatLotus for free wins vs. a scrub in AE, UMVC, SC5, SFxT, KOF13 & Skullgirls.
    Oi, both of you, add me, join my lobby party! :D
  • Soviet AfroSoviet Afro Dead(?) Joined: Posts: 874
    I can help with intermediate level play somewhat....
    Marvel 3 teams Magneto/Dante/Vergil Magneto/Dormammu/Dante Magneto/Doom/Vergil
  • ethan1341ethan1341 Joined: Posts: 94
    I am looking for any mid to high level players to play. I just request that you don't get mad or whine when we play.
    Information:
    Location: Scranton PA(Shoutouts to the office I have good connection)
    Team: Storm Doom Akuma
    Xbox Live:moneycat88

I'll play with any1 I don't mind losing to people ask my 23-230 record(all losses to my friend lol)

I'm a really nice guy lol
  • wolverine-masterwolverine-master Trinidad's finest Joined: Posts: 1,763
    I am looking for any mid to high level players to play. I just request that you don't get mad or whine when we play.
    Information:
    Location: Scranton PA(Shoutouts to the office I have good connection)
    Team: Storm Doom Akuma
    Xbox Live:moneycat88

I'll play with any1 I don't mind losing to people ask my 23-230 record(all losses to my friend lol)

I'm a really nice guy lol
    This guy is indeed a cool dude. Also has a lot of potential.
    IS YOUR WOLVERINE BETTER THAN MINE?
    XBL: wolverine masta
    FB: facebook.com/w0lverinemaster
  • InspectorArchieInspectorArchie Joined: Posts: 25
    I'm looking for some help with the Hulk and Nemesis matchups so if anyone is willing to play send me a friend request
  • ethan1341ethan1341 Joined: Posts: 94
    This guy is indeed a cool dude. Also has a lot of potential.
    awww shucks thanks
    awww shucks thanks
    Do you have a mic? I've tried adding you to my party so you can join my lobby parties with my friends and I. Sorry I haven't joined your party btw. >.> You catch me in the middle of other parties.
  • iHogiHog Good Stuff Joined: Posts: 153
    Gamertag: iHog
    Characters: A multitude, I play almost every character. Main team I'd like to focus on right now is Frank West/Dante/??? or Crimson Viper/Hulk/Doctor Doom(My Doom is a ROUGH work in progress).
    Skill level: Very low.

I'm looking for a mentor, training partner, sparring buddy...whatever. I'd REALLY like it if you had a mic so we can instantly feedback each other. Skill level doesn't matter for me, I just don't enjoy getting constantly bodied :P I'd prefer if you were somewhere along my skill level(which is quite low).

I live in Phoenix Arizona(United States). Prefer a person around my region; California, Nevada...etc.

If you want to be my friend, please leave a friend request WITH a message saying you are from Shoryuken. I do not accept random friend requests.

Cant wait to meet any of you :D
    The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.
  • Soviet AfroSoviet Afro Dead(?) Joined: Posts: 874
    Characters: A multitude, I play almost every character. Main team I'd like to focus on right now is Frank West/Dante/??? or Crimson Viper/Hulk/Doctor Doom(My Doom is a ROUGH work in progress).

I'm looking for a mentor, training partner, sparring buddy...whatever. I'd REALLY like it if you had a mic so we can instantly feedback each other. Skill level doesn't matter for me, I just don't enjoy getting constantly bodied :P I'd prefer if you were somewhere along my skill level(which is quite low).

I live in Phoenix Arizona(United States). Prefer a person around my region; California, Nevada...etc.

If you want to be my friend, please leave a friend request WITH a message saying you are from Shoryuken. I do not accept random friend requests.

XBL or PSN
    and welcome to the SRK MVC3 community
    Marvel 3 teams Magneto/Dante/Vergil Magneto/Dormammu/Dante Magneto/Doom/Vergil

Phoenix huh? I'm from there too. I should add you. Who knows, I may already know who you are. >.>
  • iHogiHog Good Stuff Joined: Posts: 153
    XBL or PSN
    and welcome to the SRK MVC3 community
    Xbox Live(Hint gamertag :)).

^ :O That would be kinda weird if I knew you already, lol. I go to Devry University, so if you go there I'd lose my mind.
    The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.
  • DadoomsdayDadoomsday Joined: Posts: 1
    GT: Da Doomsday
    I'm looking for some people to run sets to level up. Wouldn't mind having on a mic to go over play. Got about 5 or so teams, looking to see which is the more solid and which needs to be changed. Feel free to f/r me, just message me saying you're from here (I tend to delete random requests ). Teams are:

Hulk, Taskmaster, Dormammu
    Cap. America, Firebrand, Hawkeye
    Hulk, Dr. Strange, Wesker
    Dormammu, Hawkeye, Wesker
    Deadpool, Iron Man, Ryu
  • J.DJ.D EVO Staff Joined: Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Just noticed this thread. There's lots of people here that I've played with online. GGs to yall. Anyway here's my info
    I'm always looking for a challenge.

Name: J.D
    XBL GT: TRUJD3S
    Region: Texas
    Team: Dante/Vergil/Doom
    Fight For The Future!!
  • KennySWISSKennySWISS Joined: Posts: 30
    Switzerland Players!

Name: Phil
    XBL GT: KennySWISS
    Region: Switzerland (Zürich)
    Team: arthur/firebrand/hawkeye
    Skill: medicore to advanced
  • Easy_MacEasy_Mac Joined: Posts: 129
    PSN: ThePhxRebirth
    Region: Tempe, AZ
    Team: Wesker (B)/ unsure - doing testing /Nova (B)
    Skill Level: Average or slightly above.

Looking for people I can keep on my friends list as sparring partners. Help me and I help you. I can do combos, I am decent at approaching and zoning. Just need more work all around, and I need a way to test out my 2nd slot character ideas. I am going to be on from now until midnight GMT -7 (arizona) time. That is just a little over 3 hours of game time from the time I post this. Might stay on a bit later than that.

Anyone feel free to add and lets get some matches going.
    Name: MacGyver (or Mac if you can't pronounce it)
    PSN: ThePhxRebirth
    Games: UMvC3, SSF4: AE 2012, MW3, BF3 & SCV
  • motion51motion51 Joined: Posts: 387
    updated for umvc3

xbl gt - hyuuga kenshin
    region - west coast (socal, riverside county)
    team - spencer (y) / nemesis (y) / nova (b)

pretty solid trolling i guess but theres always room for actual improvement!!!
  • KuugoKuugo Nya-nya! Joined: Posts: 17
    XBL : exosymbiotic
    Region: West coast
    Team: Taskmaster, Doom, Strider -or- Firebrand, Taskmaster, Doom
    Rank: 9th ranger? Idk i've played more offline vs with friends than ranked online....

Looking for people to add to friends for casual matches and general practice shenanigans. I'm online quite a bit, just picked up a nice arcade stick finally so I can actually play how I feel it's meant to be. :)

I really need to work on my movement and spacing. I have trouble against zoning based teams sometimes.

Skill level.... I'm okay at best compared to those out there with gdlk reflexes and execution.
    XBL : exosymbiotic

This world needs more Skullgirls. HYPE
  • MTSL_MantraMTSL_Mantra God damn this cursed Iron First Joined: Posts: 219
    MTSL Mantra is my XBL tag. Main team is in my sig.

I'm at 9th judge atm, been in and out of 8th, but online ranks aren't really important >_<

Region: Boston, MA

I'm on every now and again. If you wanna add me just send a message that you got it from here and we can play some sets XD.

Closer to my area is preferred so there can be good connections.
    Massachusetts premier Trish player ^_^
    Trish/Wesker/Taskmaster
    XBL: MTSL Mantra
  • Tiger EngineTiger Engine The Master Joined: Posts: 204
    Psn: The1of0
    finally sent request sorry was on vacation/holiday
  • hounddog75hounddog75 Joined: Posts: 11
    i'm on xbox hounddog75 i'm an average player I still drop combo's I have some friends that are pretty good and we play most nights
  • miragemirage Custom Title Joined: Posts: 397
    PSN: EdmontonAB
    Skill Level: Mid to high
    Characters: Wolverine/Dante/Taskie/Akuma/Haggar

Looking for decent players from USA/Canada who play to win and don't whine about character choices.
  • KwazaKwaza Joined: Posts: 238
    PSN: Kwaza135
    Skill Level: High but not Pro
    Characters: Deadpool/Zero/Sentinel/Rocket Raccoon/Nemesis

Im down to play some good players on PSN. Im not the best but I can give u some decent matches. I will play anyone as long as we have a good connection, basically anyone from USA, Canada, and Mexico. Il even accept people from Japan as I usually get a decent connection with them. Im southwest by the way.
    GGPO - MvC, Street Fighter 3S

PS3 gamertag (Kwaza135) - UMvC2 , SSF4, KOF13