MvC3 & UMvC3 Match Making/Request Thread

Comments

• eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334
  • TiiCoonTiiCoon Joined: Posts: 15
    XBL GT-TiiCoon
    Most Used-She-Hulk/Hsien-ko/Spencer
    I'm a casual player. I'd say I'm an overall good player, not the best considering my character selection. I suck at playing with low execution characters so don't expect me to be good with Wesker or Wolverine.
    Umvc3 Team- Shu Hulk, Hsien Ko, Spencer.
    Shit Tier squad.
    XBL-TiiCoon
    Feel free to add and play~
  • ApollunaiApollunai Joined: Posts: 52
    First and foremost; I suck donkey d!ck at this game!
    Secondly; that is why I'm here!
    PSN: TheGrigori
    Team: Viper/Tasky/Anthony

I've put in a few hundred hours into this game but I did it all on pad against the computer, I bought my first fightstick (Chun Li TE-S, its pretty lol) a week ago. So I'm trying to "re-learn" the game, as I don't know what to do AT ALL against a live opponent. I don't know the match-ups or when to punish so I'm just looking for some competition so I can improve. I was able to get 970k+ damage with Viper (without DHC) on pad. But that was on pad and against the computer, need lots of practice on stick and against actual people.

So hit me up if you wanna body a noob for free, really I don't mind taking a bunch of loses. You will get tired of beating me before I get tired of losing, I guarantee it!

When one wants to smith a strong blade, the crude materials must be placed into the fire and then beaten. This must be repeated til all impurities have been hammered out.

So come one, come all! Body me up til I'm better!

I'm going to EVO, even if I lose in the first round, I'm gonna blame all of you if I don't get out of the first round! "Those SRK mofo's didn't body me up enough, I wasn't ready for the match-up!"
    "Speramus Meliora; Resurget Cineribus"

BURNKICK!
  • SavageGhostRiderSavageGhostRider Joined: Posts: 252
    Is anybody interested in a Naruto Shipudden Ultimate Ninja Storms Generations tournament? How about Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3 tournament? Maybe Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition 2012 is more your style? Come test your might this Saturday. Entrance fee is $20.00, Double elimination best 3 out of 5 , sign-ups will be at 4:00 pm, Prizes will be decided by amount of entrants...come one and come all....

P.s: BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS OR ARCADE STICKS.....

Mage Gaming is located at:114 East 31 St., New York, NY. (646) 535-8066
    gamertag:Godof2dwar
    UMVC3:She-hulk/spencer/Tron She-hulk/shuma-gorath/Dr.strange
    SSF4AE2012:Oni
    SF3SOE:Hugo
    http://www.twitch.tv/godof2dwar
    https://www.youtube.com/user/LevelGrinding
  • Vlad7779311Vlad7779311 Joined: Posts: 360
    Is anybody interested in a Naruto Shipudden Ultimate Ninja Storms Generations tournament? How about Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3 tournament? Maybe Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition 2012 is more your style? Come test your might this Saturday. Entrance fee is $20.00, Double elimination best 3 out of 5 , sign-ups will be at 4:00 pm, Prizes will be decided by amount of entrants...come one and come all....

P.s: BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS OR ARCADE STICKS.....

Mage Gaming is located at:114 East 31 St., New York, NY. (646) 535-8066
    This is a matchmaking thread. I think it's better for you to advertise here - http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?forums/tournaments-events.96/
    Playing as:
    TTT2: Kunimitsu, Feng Wei, Asuka. Also wanna try out Miguel, Anna, Michelle, Jaycee, Dragunov, Zafina, Leo, Lee, Lei & Wang.
    Skullgirls: Ms. Fortune/Cerebella. Looking forward to ALL 5 DLC characters.
    ST: Vega
    Persona 4 Arena: Akihiko
    UMvC3: I'm just a scrub trying to find a 3rd for a Dante/Strider team that isn't Vergil, Doom or Zero.
    GGXX AC+: Baiken is too hard. Looking for a new main. Maybe Faust, Millia, Potemkin or Jam?
  • SavageGhostRiderSavageGhostRider Joined: Posts: 252
    XBL: Godof2dwar
    i play umvc3 and ssf4:ae2012 atm.....Taking all challengers.
    gamertag:Godof2dwar
    UMVC3:She-hulk/spencer/Tron She-hulk/shuma-gorath/Dr.strange
    SSF4AE2012:Oni
    SF3SOE:Hugo
    http://www.twitch.tv/godof2dwar
    https://www.youtube.com/user/LevelGrinding
  • EggmiestahEggmiestah Joined: Posts: 10
    Psn id : Eggmiestah
    Region: Canada, Ontario, Barrie (eh)
    Main: Dante (jam session)/ Deadpool (quick work)/ Magneto (disreptor)
    Sub(never used): thor, amaterasu, Dr strange
    Sub (might start using): Iron fist, Dante, Swagneto
    Skill: Decent
  • EggmiestahEggmiestah Joined: Posts: 10
    First and foremost; I suck donkey d!ck at this game!
    Secondly; that is why I'm here!
    PSN: TheGrigori
    Team: Viper/Tasky/Anthony

I've put in a few hundred hours into this game but I did it all on pad against the computer, I bought my first fightstick (Chun Li TE-S, its pretty lol) a week ago. So I'm trying to "re-learn" the game, as I don't know what to do AT ALL against a live opponent. I don't know the match-ups or when to punish so I'm just looking for some competition so I can improve. I was able to get 970k+ damage with Viper (without DHC) on pad. But that was on pad and against the computer, need lots of practice on stick and against actual people.

So hit me up if you wanna body a noob for free, really I don't mind taking a bunch of loses. You will get tired of beating me before I get tired of losing, I guarantee it!

When one wants to smith a strong blade, the crude materials must be placed into the fire and then beaten. This must be repeated til all impurities have been hammered out.

So come one, come all! Body me up til I'm better!

I'm going to EVO, even if I lose in the first round, I'm gonna blame all of you if I don't get out of the first round! "Those SRK mofo's didn't body me up enough, I wasn't ready for the match-up!"

Exactly how i started getting good
  • RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Invading Pokopon's Courtrooms Joined: Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I BRING LIFE TO THIS THREAD!
    GT: The G 39
    I'm not on very often.
    I'm 6th or 5th lord I think, and am good at this game.
    Main: Viper(Kick)/Wesker(Wallbounce)/Dante(Shot)
    I play other characters/teams often. I'm not trying to be rude if I don't pick my main team against you, I just like messing with different ideas.
    I am the one true frog.
  • 193193 ... Joined: Posts: 738
    PSN is Sargeant193 and anyone who is interested can send me a message starting from the moment this post is to and hour and a half later.
    PSN:Sargeant193
    "Be brave. Take Risk. Nothing can substitute experience" - Paulo Coelho
    “But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for.- Paulo Coelho
  • PABBS78046PABBS78046 Joined: Posts: 1
    PSN: Pabbs78046
    XBL: Pabbs78046
    Main: Chris Haggar Doom, Chris Dorm Doom

Add me for games.
  • LegitLegit scrub Joined: Posts: 2
    psn- legit3incher

Trying to play as much as possible to build up some form of situational awareness. I'm terrible.

edit - I'm on right now and will be for a while tonight
  • BStacksBStacks Joined: Posts: 4
    Any one wanna play a Ft5, playing online is fun in all but you never really get a chance to adjust and adapt to your opponent. Plus i want some feedback for my new team,(Doom.Strange.Strider) and whether it is stronger than some of my old teams.
  • chirpchirp Joined: Posts: 3,169
    there is a matchmaking thread and a lobbies thread in the stickies, you'd probably have more success asking there
    Im trying to play some long sets and would like some feedback on my teams.

Xbox 360 gt: The1n0nIy (The O is a zero and the l in only is and i)
    Current team: Doom.Strange.Strider
    Characters i also play: Wolverine, Ryu, Frank West, Nova, Hawkeye, Hulk, Deadpool,Captain America, Thor (I get bored with my teams =x)

Also, if any one could teach me to play strider that'd be great
    So, if any one wants to play just shoot me a message
  • dahmereddahmered Joined: Posts: 9
    Sorry if there is a thread dedicated to this i looked before hand and couldnt find it. But im looking for a training partner either from 9-6 lord on ps3. I am currently a 8th lord and trying to lock down my assisting before i ruin my rank. If you wish to train with me just msg me and then add me once i respond psn id is dahmered
  • KiLLaKeLLyKiLLaKeLLy Higher Iron Man Joined: Posts: 591
    if anyone wants to play tonight ill be on my ps3 till bout 3 to 4am pacific time. OoKiLLaKeLLyoO. just send me a msg
    Goonie Squad
    Xbox GT/PSN ID : OoKiLLaKeLLyoO
    UMVC3: Cap/DeadPool/IM, Chris/IM/Doom
  • Mandrew7Mandrew7 Joined: Posts: 1
    Looking for some training partners in the midsouth. I'm Intermediate to advanced in level. Add me on PSN: Mandrew7
  • jalex91jalex91 Proving low tier character conception is all wrong Joined: Posts: 14
    Looking for training partners to step up my game, Im intermediate level i guess. i have a godlike connection but is better if u r from my area or the US. Add me on PSN: J_ALEX91

Main: Chun Li/Hsien Ko/Ammy
    Secondary: She Hulk/Storm/Doom

ADD ME make sure to include in your friend request you saw my message in here
  • QCF=pwnedQCF=pwned [+[__]: ] OMGWTFGBA! Joined: Posts: 60
    Xbox Live : FreshManJones

Skill : I suck.. Average, I guess

Teams: I don't have one yet, I just play characters I like.. I play MSS out of character loyalty from MvC2..

I play online pretty often, and usually for as long I can without interruptions. I don't get salty easily either.. LoL
    Working On Iron Man! Go Tony!
  • Ninja PhilosopherNinja Philosopher The Adolescent Claw Joined: Posts: 628 ✭✭✭
    Xbox Live Tag: DAKO360 WOLF.

I'm still getting used to online, but am quite a decent player. I'm an amateur right now, but I'm getting used to the Online stuff and fights.

Main team: Taskmaster/Vergil/Dante (thinkin of changing Dante)
    I also tend to use random teams or have other special teams I like.

I'm likely to be found on weekends. Monday at Wednesday's are a no. I may be available on Tuesdays, Thursday's and Fridays though on Tuesdays I'm most likely practising my skills. Also, I have school and that poses as a time fracture for my schedules. Otherwise, I do not rage quit an believe in good sportsmanship. So please do not battle me if you feel like you will get peeved or annoyed. Also, please make sure you have a good connection :)
    Like a ninja, I sneak and fight.
    Like a philosopher, I speak and write.
    Subscribe to Lymbros. We ain't great but we are working on it. We do comedies, gaming and music though not much content is up yet. Stay tuned.cI play all fighting games and any other. Vega! If you wish to challenge my awesome ninja skills then message me :D XBL: DAKO360 WOLF. Not always me on. USF4: Vega all the way! Sub Decapre, Rolento, Guy, Cody. AM ALSO AVERAGE WITH ALL CHARACTERS; UMvC3: Taskmaster/Ghost Rider/Dormammu.MK9: Reptile/Smoke. SC5: Xiba, Kilik, Natsu, Nightmare, Yoshitinmapants, Ezio and Raphael.SF3TS: Yang Remy Twelve.
    Also play a majority of games.
    As an aspiring actor, writer and musician; I welcome you to ask of my assistance. Do not hesitate to also ask for my wisdom upon chosen characters on any game. Thus if you have nowhere to turn to in times of need, then I am your ally. Now respect your peers. And may they respect you.
  • Sol BadguySol Badguy SHEER HEART ATTACK Joined: Posts: 106
    edited March 14
    XBL GT: Artificial Sol
    Region: East Coast (US, duh) Philadelphia, PA
    Main(s): Dormammu/Wesker/Akuma and Nova/Hulk/Sentinel
    Sub(s) Dante/Iron Man/Dr. Doom and other "free agent" teams as I like to call them
    Skill: Was a 5th Lord for a while before I reset and stopped playing rank for, like, ever.

I'm on almost everyday, so just send a message stating who you are and we'll go from there.
    Post edited by Sol Badguy on
    Lasers.
  • DenizenShellDenizenShell Joined: Posts: 1
    So I'm new to the FGC (started playing SSFIV AE this summer) and I got UMVC3 a week or two ago to try it out. Needless to say I'm completely free at the moment, and I only really like to play against human opponents, I can't even stand playing the computer just to learn blocking and what not. So if any of you are really close to beginner level and don't mind bodying me free for a long time while I learn to block and get off some combos and setups in a match I'm totally down.

PSN is DenizenShell if I'm on I'll probably be playing or training in street fighter, just shoot me a message and I'll be down for games

Oh and I'm from Atlanta, but I normally seem to have good connections with anyone from the midwest over to the east coast
  • R-AldoR-Aldo Joined: Posts: 9
    Someone want to play a FT5 so i can uploaded to my channel?
  • BluemanderBluemander Joined: Posts: 12
    Someone want to play a FT5 so i can uploaded to my channel?
    I'll play GT=SmashMaster34, if your psn then can't.
    SSF4:AE: Ibuki and Ryu
    UMvC3: Team A [Ammy B/Frank A/Wesker B] Team B [Haggar A/Doom B/Wesker B]
    UMvC3: Troll Teams: [Chris B/Iron Man B/Cap. America Y] [Wright B/Dante A/Hawkeye A]
  • D4GamersD4Gamers Just Like Cap! Joined: Posts: 268
    Just got a PS3, dont have a stick yet so I'm trying to relearn the game with a dualshock 3 pad.

Looking for some friendly games add me. Im also not that good, average at best. Oh and yeah I use hidden missiles assist.

PSN: ID4Gamerz
    -Vanilla MvC3: Main:Zero/ Viper/ Taskmaster I Alt: Skrull/ Wesker/ Sentinel
    -Ultimate MvC3:Main: Spencer/ Hulk/ Doom I Alt: Doom/ Akuma/ Strider
    - Currently learning: Ironfist, Dante, Frank West

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • SalubriouzSalubriouz Joined: Posts: 1
    PSN: Salubriouz
    Region: Europe - Netherlands
    Teams: Wolverine/Dormammu/Akuma

I am playing for a couple of weeks so no challange for the HC players but i realy wanna play and learn the game so if u feel like u wanna gimme a shot or are u also a beginner feel free to add me on ur PSN.

Good times ppl!
  • kciforkcifor Danger Zone! Joined: Posts: 61
    GT: kcifor
    Region: Southwest USA
    Main: Spidey/Dorm/Strange
    Other Characters I Play: Nova, Taskmaster, Hawkeye, Doom (Warning: Very, VERY, scrubby), Vergil (Not-Motivated)

I'm pretty average compared to a lot of the better players out there. I know enough combos to get me by and have some decent fundamentals but I wouldn't exactly call myself great. If anyone ever wants to play a few and/or give me feedback about this team I've committed myself to stick to, I'm always down to get some games in. I got a mic if that matters any.
  • JonathanJonathan cloud805 Joined: Posts: 31
    I'm up for some games against anyone
    I'm on xbox360
    Gt:wicked805er
    Region: west coast
  • Vlad7779311Vlad7779311 Joined: Posts: 360
    PSN: Salubriouz
    Region: Europe - Netherlands
    Teams: Wolverine/Dormammu/Akuma

I am playing for a couple of weeks so no challange for the HC players but i realy wanna play and learn the game so if u feel like u wanna gimme a shot or are u also a beginner feel free to add me on ur PSN.

Good times ppl!
    I would have sent you a friend request if only you had the Ultimate version, not Vanilla. :(
    Playing as:
    TTT2: Kunimitsu, Feng Wei, Asuka. Also wanna try out Miguel, Anna, Michelle, Jaycee, Dragunov, Zafina, Leo, Lee, Lei & Wang.
    Skullgirls: Ms. Fortune/Cerebella. Looking forward to ALL 5 DLC characters.
    ST: Vega
    Persona 4 Arena: Akihiko
    UMvC3: I'm just a scrub trying to find a 3rd for a Dante/Strider team that isn't Vergil, Doom or Zero.
    GGXX AC+: Baiken is too hard. Looking for a new main. Maybe Faust, Millia, Potemkin or Jam?
  • discovigilantediscovigilante I'm associated with this guy! Joined: Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT: discovigilance
    Region: Northwest USA
    Teams: Nova/Doom/Ammy, Ammy/Doom/Hawkeye, Nova/Dorm/Sent (my Sent is terrible), Hulk/Dorm/Doom, others

I used to play online quite a bit (as my rank should indicate, I guess), but for the past 5-6 months I've favored offline play. While I think that was a good choice, I realized I was going to locals/casuals only 2 days out of the week, so by quitting online I'm actually getting less practice. So I'm up for long sparring sessions, against West Coast players if possible. I need matchup experience really badly!
    GT: kcifor
    Region: Southwest USA
    Main: Spidey/Dorm/Strange

Yo, we're both West Coast, we should play sometime! Be warned that I have a lot of Spidey experience though.
    Yoshikawa City's Finest!
    My dumbass twitter: @discovigilante
    UMvC3:
    Main Squads - Nova β Doom α/y Ammy β
    Side Nonsense - Shuma/Strange/Ammy, Nova/Vergil/Strange
    Guilty Gear Xrd: learning Ky
    Aquapazza: Chizuru
    UNIBEL: Hyde
    USF4: Juri (main), Guile (not a real American), I hate this game
  • UltimaBlankUltimaBlank Joined: Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    XBL Gamertag - Ultima Blank
    Location -  South East England
    Team: Zero, Doom, Vergil
    Add something marvel related to the message so i know where you came from :) looking for people to play and practice with, only so much learning i can do by myself in the lab :L i'm prepared to get bodied again and again to learn how to play this game ^^ there isnt a whole lot of people playing this in the UK :(
    Post edited by UltimaBlank on
  • Jy0Jy0 Joined: Posts: 33

xbox live jy0

that's a zero at the end.

I run vergil dante mags or team devil may cry or thor hulk skrull also working an iron fist team too IF spencer tasky.

send message or invinte with SRK in tag so I know what's up. ranked WL is is 100-38. play mostly player matches with friends. I'm always looking for games and also am willing to help ppl looking to get better. I'm the best player in WV...  though that's not saying much at all.  Really...   at all...    

YO VIDEOGAMES!!!

• User_User_ Later nerd Joined: Posts: 32
    Yo, i'm a massive noob, especially with a stick

I run a Haggar/Doom/Wesker team but I want some guy to just play some lobbies with me and tell me things I need to improve on

Hit me up: Buy it on Ebay On Xbox live. i'll be on most of teh day. 
    Seth is actually not bad still
  • lautikpclautikpc Joined: Posts: 14
    hi, im (i think) a normal player, not noob, but i am not a pro (Im close to be a noob than a pro). I stay all night playing UMVC3 on PSN, so add me please and lets fight.
    Im looking for challenges, I need training because next week there is a local tourney in my country. So im looking for pro, or almost pro players to fight and if its possible they can tell me how to improve my game.
    PSN User: Lautikpc
    (Sorry for bad english, i apologize if i made a writting mistake)
  • SolCalibur64SolCalibur64 Joined: Posts: 20
    edited February 2013
    XBL Gamertag - Ultima Blank
    Location -  South East England
    Team: Zero, Doom, Vergil
    Add something marvel related to the message so i know where you came from :) looking for people to play and practice with, only so much learning i can do by myself in the lab :L i'm prepared to get bodied again and again to learn how to play this game ^^ there isnt a whole lot of people playing this in the UK :(
    This.

Yeah, the UK Marvel scene is minimal (if there even is one...) compared the the US one, oh well. I got live...

XBL Gamertag - SolCalibur64
    Location -  South East England, London
    Team: Frank, Dante, Wesker

I play every now and then, like 4 times a week at least if I can help it. I've improved a lot since the last year when the game came out and i'd consider myself pretty decent (I went 2-5 against Fooblat at Apex and he rated me) there's still room for improvement on skill on my part. I love playing for fun but I have a competitive heart. I can use different teams as well, even picked up a 3rd team just for fun. You may see me around.

Notes: I'm trying to use much more DP motions.
    Post edited by SolCalibur64 on
    UMVC3 Main Team: Frank/Dante/Wesker
    UMVC Secondary Team: Wesker may Cry
    Characters in training: Spencer
  • lautikpclautikpc Joined: Posts: 14
    edited February 2013
    Someone online now to play? PSN: Lautikpc
    I willl be online 2 more hours im looking for practice!
    Post edited by lautikpc on
  • HanSoo417HanSoo417 Joined: Posts: 105
    edited February 2013
    PSN: HanSoo417 Location: Louisville, KY Games: UMvC3, SSFIV:AE Complete beginner. I've only won a few games online ever and struggle to beat the computer on normal. Looking to learn and I have a mic. Feedback is very welcome :)
    Post edited by HanSoo417 on
    PSN: HanSoo417
  • BrooklynxBrooklynx Joined: Posts: 6
    Ps3 ID: Stardriver7
    Team: Morrigan, Vergi, Doom

i want to fight a good Spencer and a good Nova just add me and send me a message c:
  • TuboWareTuboWare Mouth of the Midwest Joined: Posts: 2,099 mod
    I'll be on tonight for a few hours. Just send a message to TuboWare on XBL. My friends list is full but if I'm on I'll send you a message back and we can play a few :)
    Owner of www.IFDWEAR.com
    Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/tuboware
    Follow IFDWear on twitter too!! www.twitter.com/IFDWear
  • AmishMan53AmishMan53 Joined: Posts: 151
    XBOX GMT: Septic Tank53 (don't forget space)
    I have a mic

You can add me for any of multiple reasons: casual/for fun, Learning, Matchup Practice (I get bored of playing just one team, so i am fairly decent with the whole cast except for a few), and also i'm available almost at all times so i can be a consistent practice dummy :P.

Only requirements is have a mic. I wouldn't be posting here of i cared to playing random people all the time. Game isn't all that fun to me if not chatting with person, and i happily accept criticism for my own personal learning.

Live in KY, so if your connection isn't the best make sure you live fairly close before adding me. No reason for us to suffer through heavy amounts of lag.

Some teams i may be using:

Thor/Dormammu/Dante
    Hulk/Spencer/Dante
    Morrigan/???/??? (been messing a bit with morrigan, no particular team decided yet)
    Hawkeye/Taskmaster/Nova (may try variations, replacing taskmaster mostly)

During moments of wanting to have fun practicing some things:

A phoenix team of some sort
    A Dr. Doom TAC team (His tac's are somewhat fun)
    Phoenix Wright team (more focused on using his evidence projectiles rather than godhand)
    Stupid fast Xfactor based (Generally has wolverine, strider, felicia, or firebrand anchor)

I'm on A LOT, and even available throughout the night, so no matter what time your usually on i will probably be around often. Morning times are the least likely for me to be around.
  • JasokuJasoku Joined: Posts: 6
    PS3: AsianSpicee
    Region: Texas
    Skill : Terrible in lag, average minimum lag, fairly decent offline, but still kind of poop.
    I have a good internet connection, much more dominant in the morning to afternoons.

I'm on VERY often and always probably doing something in the lab.
    My rank is Rookie and I'm still technically a beginner and I prefer offline but I don't mind doing online once in a while, I only did like 5 ranked matches and won them somehow.

Teams with Crimson Viper
    All other team I use are improvised.

The flow of battle will depend on the lag. No lag please Q_Q
    My attention is always drawn towards high execution characters. :p
    Pressing lots of buttons is fun, I should pick up Dante.
    UMvC3: Crimson Viper and company
  • Rockrobs215Rockrobs215 Too poor to afford half the games I want Joined: Posts: 330
    Xbox GT: RJF215

Region: South Jersey US

Skill: Most tell me I'm pretty good.

Teams: A lot, with my most used being in my sig. Every team has at least 2 of: Wesker, Doom, Dante, Arthur, Ghost Rider.

I'm on most of the time, and also have a mic, so if anyone wants to chat and/or play I'm down.
    XBL:Railgun92
    Marvel Teams: Wesker/Hawkeye/Strider, Ghost Rider/Arthur/Dante, Spencer/Dante/Doom
    Injustice: Deathstroke
  • DecaDangDecaDang Pretty Average. Joined: Posts: 107
    I know I haven't posted in over a year, but I'm still playing! I'd like to get better with people in addition to training mode.
    My PSN is my username, I think that's in my sig, and I haven't updated that either...but my current teams are Taskmaster or Hawkeye, then Vergil and Doom.
    But yeah, sub-average and looking for people to help me out. :)
    PSN only, tag is my username.
    UMvC3: Taskmaster/Doom/Vergil, Injustice: Nightwing/Batman/Green Lantern
  • Crusader884Crusader884 Joined: Posts: 3
    Hey guys I'm looking to have a online session with recordings of matches,highlights and recaps along with other fighting games on 4/6 starting at 6pm from my PS Home space if anyone is interested hit me up PSN-Crusader884, I'm intermediate level just looking for rivals and awesome fights, heres the link to a little promo I did for it

SSF4: Ken
    SF X T:Ken x Heihachi
    UMVC:Logan,Task,Gouki
  • KoricthegreatKoricthegreat Hes got no health! Chip damage!! Joined: Posts: 58
    Gamertag Sparring account
    I said gamertag so that's Xbox live.
    I'm a beginner. Haven't played since marvel vanilla. I'm basically new to the game now.

I play zero, dante, dormammu.

Learning this game is hard when you spend most of the match getting hit by a combo....then dying.... Sometimes I literally only get a few seconds of playtime with a character before they're dead. In marvel vanilla, everyone was new, so learning was easier... But now that this game has been out... It's brutal!

I've got some awsome combos....but I haven't hit anyone yet!
    Uh my region is newyork.
    I have had quite a few good connections....didn't stop my ass from gettin whooped though.

Such a tough learning curve! Of all the fighting games I've been pickin up or refreshing...this one is gonna take the longest!!!

Oh and when am I usually on. Pretty often. Daily for sure. When? I don't know. But very often. Daily for sure. If you wanted to know when I'd be on for the next couple of days, I could give a forecast for that. But I can't just up and say when I'm indefinently on the game.
    I believe I am good at fighters. Just wait till I get past this painful learning curve in this brutal (to noobs) game.

• Chukz15Chukz15 Low Tier Option select is the future. Joined: Posts: 492 ✭✭
    SoCal psn player, I need to get better but don't know how.

Psn:Chukz15
    PSN:Chukz15
    GFWL: Darkerfire706
    Skill level: D tier
    Injustice: Superman, Batman
    Mahvel:Nova/Vergil/Hawkeye alt Wolverine/Doom/Vergil
    SSFIV: Dan/Balrog

• boradoborado Joined: Posts: 15
    Xbl gt Borado Triel
    Region Houston Texas
    On early mornings through the week and most of the night on weekend ranked fighter trying to get better
    Currently learning two teams ryu Nova Strider and ryu ironman nova
  • MrGizmo235MrGizmo235 Joined: Posts: 70
    Hey guys, new to the game and was hoping to find some people to help me get better as I feel that playing with other people that you can converse with is the best way to improve at these types of games.

If anyone is willing to be something of a tutor for me to get better at playing this game I would be very appreciative.

Also happy to have matches with other beginners for fun :D

I am online everyday at varying hours depending on my current sleeping schedule.

XBL gamertag: MrGizmo235
    Region: Vancouver, Canada
    Timezone: Pacific Time (UTC -8:00)
    Skill level: Beginner
    Teams not decided yet, so far: Wesker, (Dormammu/Doom?), Vergil