Television General Discussion

Comments

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 2015
    RockBogart wrote: »
    And Philip Winchester says he would be down for Blindspot/Player crossover. And it seems to be something that pops up on msg boards a lot. Lets hope NBC listens.

I could see it happen, but it seems blindspot is probably in the blacklist world. They just haven't said it yet.

Finally watched the minority report pilot....gawd dam goods as is goood.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,297
    Agents of SHIELD new season starting tomorrow, more Inhuman-y than ever.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,864 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh yeah... I also miss Human Target. There was a gorgeous Indian-looking woman on there...I forgot her name but she showed up later; sadly it was cancelled shortly after she and the younger woman became regular characters.

Sidenote--Mark Valley always looked like the real life "Duke from G.I. Joe" to me...like he should've been cast in any GI Joe movie involving that character. Unfortunately he's probably a bit too old for the part at this point.

*I noticed that Gotham is on Netflix now, for whoever is into that. I still have to watch it at some point just because my baby, the legendary perfection...the impossibly gorgeous Morena Baccarin (part of my Magnificent 5 lineup) showed up at some point and became a regular. I stopped watching the show quite a while ago before she appeared....but it was mostly because it just happens to be on at the same time as other things (*I think it conflicts with The Originals, and of course that show is TOP priority for me whenever it is on), and I got lazy about catching up.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,698
    I watched Gotham Season 1 on Netflix, not as bad as most people say but it could've been WAY better than it was

I'd rather just watched a show based on an aged Gordan where Batman is actually active

I believe there was a comic just like that if I recall.

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    cheh,

I'm checking out Minority Report right now... Meagan Good's ASS, folks. Holy fucking shhhhhhiiiiitttttttttttttt. Every time she turns and reveals that side profile = :wow:
    So, even if this show sucks, at least it has Ms. Goode's BOOTY/LEGS/CLEAVAGE/DSLs.... and that's good enough for me right there.

*hahah a projectile vomiting scene just happened....nice.
    Million wrote: »
    Wellll if Ms. Chloe Bennet there is indeed a regular--- that show just picked up a new fan.
    https://instagram.com/chloebennet4/?hl=en ... delicious.

Well in Season 3 she seems to be wearing more skin tight shirts than ever so we better be hearing a Perv Report within a day.
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,989
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Wellll if Ms. Chloe Bennet there is indeed a regular--- that show just picked up a new fan.
    https://instagram.com/chloebennet4/?hl=en ... delicious.

Well in Season 3 she seems to be wearing more skin tight shirts than ever so we better be hearing a Perv Report within a day.

Saw it myself tonight, I gotta say her performance was quite asstounding. Damn near asstronomical even..

There weren't any X-Men, but having the Inhumans is still asstonishing
    Okay Eddie Morra, when'd you turn into such a sinister douche?
  • Rose MagicianRose Magician Trolling Joined: Posts: 362
    New once upon a time episode finally.
    Cool story bro.
    2 sec av. =)
    edited September 2015
    Also saw Grandfathered and The Grinder last night, both fairly funny shows imho. Nothing groundbreaking comedy-wise, but still genuinely good. Also chuckled a little at Don Rickles, Deon Sanders, and Lil Wayne being cameos huddled into one scene.
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Okay Eddie Morra, when'd you turn into such a sinister douche?
    Haven't seen the pilot episode yet, but based on the movie's end I'm gonna assume he's an evil genius or a genius playing a long-game beneficial to him and several parties (slightly think of James Spader's character in the Blacklist).
  • Dragonfave723Dragonfave723 Kiss the future! Joined: Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Zack Snyder and HBO are developing a Watchmen TV series?

http://collider.com/watchmen-tv-series-hbo-zack-snyder/
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Zack Snyder and HBO are developing a Watchmen TV series?

http://collider.com/watchmen-tv-series-hbo-zack-snyder/

i hope this gets some traction, the watchmen mythos is pretty rich in detail and very layered with it's character dynamics. highly doubt they could get somebody to write as insanely good as alan moore but they can always try. big fan of the original graphic novel but i personally think the before watchmen series from a few years back was hella crap. just saying.
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
    edited October 2015
    Heroes Reborn is on... - this Japanese girl is quite alright with me. I'd pounce.

Ooh.....looks like she just encountered a BOSS character in real life....she might be in trouble now...

*oh yes there's that redhead in the green dress... DELICIOUS.

ah but the repeat of The Flash season finale is on right now. This is actually my 3rd time seeing it. Yes, folks...it's THAT damn good. No superhero show could ever possibly hang with this.
    Post edited by Million on
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Heroes Reborn is on... - this Japanese girl is quite alright with me. I'd pounce.

Ooh.....looks like she just encountered a BOSS character in real life....she might be in trouble now...

*oh yes there's that redhead in the green dress... DELICIOUS.

ah but the repeat of The Flash season finale is on right now. This is actually my 3rd time seeing it. Yes, folks...it's THAT damn good. No superhero show could ever possibly hang with this.

kho.jpg

also, heroes reborn is pretty weaksauce right now, especially with chloe bennet rocking that new hairdo and that awesome tanktop *wipes drool*
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • AlphaZeroAlphaZero Zzzz Joined: Posts: 994
    Looks a solid month for cable stuff

Leftovers Season 2 starts up tomorrow on HBO
    The Knick Season 2 starts up Oct.16th on Cinemax
    Ash vs Evil Dead on Starz Oct.31st

Westworld on HBO next year with Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris as the leads, Jonathan Nolan, JJ Abrams&company producing is looking good too.
    GT: AlphaZero
    www.KI.Infil.net <-Best guide to learning KI
    edited October 2015
    Oh yeah... I also miss Human Target. There was a gorgeous Indian-looking woman on there...I forgot her name but she showed up later; sadly it was cancelled shortly after she and the younger woman became regular characters.

Her name is Indira Varma, she was in the first series/season of Luther. She is definitely one beautiful woman...

tumblr_logi5bRS4E1qcn7d7.jpg
    edited October 2015
    Oh yes there is that deliciousness... hopefully Ms. Varma will turn up elsewhere....actually I could just look that shit up in seconds thanks to the internet---imdb time...
    edit-> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0890055/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Yep, she's been in Game of Thrones, apparently... yes I am one of the 3 people in the world that has NOT been watching that show at all. This year and next she has "Silent Hours" and "Blackbird"...... might need to keep tabs on that one...

-I *think* tonight is actually the season finale of The Strain...there's really just been a few things I've enjoyed this season-- "Quinlan" showing up and being the show's resident BAMF™, the flashbacks, the "wonderous transformation" of Master....oh and the lovely Ms. Coco....ah and then there was the evolution of Kelly Goodweather.

*One other thing that bugged me in terms of story material--- characters just getting thrown away... "Curtis from 24" was brought back and made out to be a great addition then quickly killed off like nothing...then there was the other "survivors" from season 1's plane crash... at first I was thinking they were all possible candidates to evolve and be somewhat elite like Eichorst. I can't even remember what happened to the lawyer woman with the housekeeper....I guess she just remained a lame "feral" type? I can't remember if she was killed or not. Vampirism as this show/book presents it is actually a terrible thing....you only get a reasonably good deal if Master decides you are a good choice to become an elite one....but even then, he can still resume complete control over you at any time...and there's that unfortunate thing about losing your "junk".
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh yes there is that deliciousness... hopefully Ms. Varma will turn up elsewhere....actually I could just look that shit up in seconds thanks to the internet---imdb time...
    edit-> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0890055/?ref_=nv_sr_1

*One other thing that bugged me in terms of story material--- characters just getting thrown away... "Curtis from 24" was brought back and made out to be a great addition then quickly killed off like nothing...then there was the other "survivors" from season 1's plane crash... at first I was thinking they were all possible candidates to evolve and be somewhat elite like Eichorst. I can't even remember what happened to the lawyer woman with the housekeeper....I guess she just remained a lame "feral" type? I can't remember if she was killed or not. Vampirism as this show/book presents it is actually a terrible thing....you only get a reasonably good deal if Master decides you are a good choice to become an elite one....but even then, he can still resume complete control over you at any time...and there's that unfortunate thing about losing your "junk".

The vampire lawyer woman was killed by Vaun and his commando vampires. They also killed the housekeepers daughter because she was inadvertently infected.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 2015
    whats with the fucking THE STRAIN cliffhanger...........?

thought they'd end it by now. this show is getting old. I guess there is more about the bio-bomb or whatever. and of course shitty-ass ZACK.
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,854
    No new Rick & Morty for who knows how long. :bawling:
    TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
    edited October 2015
    THE STRAIN--heh heh, ohhhhh the levels of hatred for Zack are probably going to be off the charts after tonight's finale.

Also---*warning* this is definitely a spoiler though..--- TnA content---
    The show's lineup of gorgeous ass took a massive blow tonight...

..there's no way they can let this stand, since hot ass must be featured in every show....it's a basic rule of television. Kelly is still in the mix, obviously but....she doesn't count when she's all "vampy" looking...the character has to put on a wig and makeup to look like her normal sexy self again.. but now my latina honey Nora is gone AND Coco is bitten and sucked dry!? That's a serious problem there for the show's eye-candy lineup!

This show also takes quite a long break between seasons...it's terrible they're going to leave us hanging like this most likely until summer of next year.
    No new Rick & Morty for who knows how long. :bawling:

wtf....that was the season finale?! already?!? noo

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,854
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    Zoo was such a terrible show, but the concept of it was intriguing enough to make me finish the first season. I've never felt so unfulfilled.......

Can't believe i watched Salem out of boredom.....i think i grew a tiny vagina....
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    THE STRAIN--heh heh, ohhhhh the levels of hatred for Zack are probably going to be off the charts after tonight's finale.

Also---*warning* this is definitely a spoiler though..--- TnA content---
    The show's lineup of gorgeous ass took a massive blow tonight...

..there's no way they can let this stand, since hot ass must be featured in every show....it's a basic rule of television. Kelly is still in the mix, obviously but....she doesn't count when she's all "vampy" looking...the character has to put on a wig and makeup to look like her normal sexy self again.. but now my latina honey Nora is gone AND Coco is bitten and sucked dry!? That's a serious problem there for the show's eye-candy lineup!

This show also takes quite a long break between seasons...it's terrible they're going to leave us hanging like this most likely until summer of next year.

Man i havnt watched the finale yet..but i heard zach was on joffrey levels of bitchness... r.i.p I guess they are not following the books anymore :(
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,431
    edited October 2015
    How old is Zach?

That fuckery he pulled on the finale might of been forgivable if he was six or seven, but he is 12 or 13 yrs old?

That kid knows what the fuck is going on with the war against the strigoi. Son your momma is a living CORPSE!
    The Arrowverse returns tonight.
    anyone watching muppets show? pretty funny shit.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,854
    Homeland is back, Quinn seems like he might have some PTSD, great point about the strategy. Carrie's ginger fetish is still strong.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man soo much shit to watch now... next up izombie, flash and aos...
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,874
    Watched 30 minutes of the first double episode of scream queens, and god should smite millions of americans for this show existing.

At first i was like, wtf this is terrible, then i was like oh i get it, haha nice, and then at 30 minutes when she killed the old cleaning lady by drowning her face in hot oil she thought was cold, and all the girls except one decided not to tell the police for offers of boyfriends and a vacation in cancun (and these were the new social leftovers that were forced into the sororiety, not the typical ones), i had to turn it off.

There is hyperbole, which i can appreciate, and then stupid shit like that being allowed in the plot. When it happened, i was feeling the show, and like oh shit, she gonna go to jail, but somehow swindle her way out of this, and it was like nope. No one went to the police, and they just dragged her body down the street at night, and the schools lead editor saw them doing it.

Jamie lee curtis should quit that show now. lol. Waste of her beautiful body and talents. I'm sure its entertaining, when you let all the stupid shit slide, but i cant turn off my brain enough to let that murder slide.
    LEMME GET DAT!
    edited October 2015
    Below is a perfect summary of the show. Thats why it got me for the first 30 minutes, cause it was good. Maybe i have to just stfu and enjoy it as a comedy. Not a show taking itself that serious.

When Scream Queens is good, it is very, very good, and when it is bad, it is horrid
    http://www.vox.com/2015/9/23/9378215/scream-queens-premiere-recap
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • CTGCTG Army of Zero Joined: Posts: 6,242
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    Below is a perfect summary of the show. Thats why it got me for the first 30 minutes, cause it was good. Maybe i have to just stfu and enjoy it as a comedy. Not a show taking itself that serious.

When Scream Queens is good, it is very, very good, and when it is bad, it is horrid

I haven't watched it yet, but I didn't get the impression from the ads that it was a show that took itself all that serious. Even the cinematography appears a bit tongue and cheek. For me, that was the appeal: a silly anthology horror show.
    CTG wrote: »
    jimmy1200 wrote: »

I haven't watched it yet, but I didn't get the impression from the ads that it was a show that took itself all that serious. Even the cinematography appears a bit tongue and cheek. For me, that was the appeal: a silly anthology horror show.

I didnt watch the ads, but figured it was such, but even for a show not taking itself too serious, which it doesnt, it still should maintain some type of sensible plot, which it failed to in the first 30 minutes, and judging from my googles, hasnt gotten better about it.

tongue and cheek is one thing, but still back it up. Catch it, maybe you will like it. Like the title of that article said, it does the good great, and the bad, shitty as fuck, and i knew that from only 30 minutes.
    LEMME GET DAT!
    edited October 2015
    The CW's lineup is back strong as usual--this Vampire/Originals combo is too good...(*yep, Heroes Reborn might be kicked to the curb permanently for me.)

So now I'm wondering of course how the "heretics"(vampire-witches/warlocks hybrids! Hell yeah) would fare against the Originals.... the Mikaelsons can survive nearly anything (there is a very specific way to permanently kill them that most characters in that world aren't even aware of), so I think they'd likely remain in the top tier rank, but then again--- a vamp/witch/warlock being also has the benefits of ranged combat potential with the magical abilities. They could still be killed in a normal way of destroying the heart though....or cutting their head off. One of them managed to get his heart torn out already on tonight's episode. heh, oh yeah the shit is so ON now.

*Also---Vampire Diaries is still featuring the lovely redhead that was BAUER's girlfriend a few seasons ago on 24, so there's bonus hotness points right there. *Ah yes... Annie Wersching is the name.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,261
    edited October 2015

Fuck! This shit still gives me goosebumps!!!

The theme song and stuff. You know over 70% of those unsolved mysteries were based on true events and such...

Robert Stack's voice added to the show as well
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RockBogart wrote: »
    Mannnn The Player isnt getting the love it should be getting.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/10/06/nbc-renewcancel-standings-week-2-dont-hate-the-player-hate-the-game/476608/

Its better than every show on this list, smh

The Player is worse than Blindspot!?
    Blasphemy........
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    blindspot is just the blacklist with a chick as the list.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    maxx wrote: »
    blindspot is just the blacklist with a chick as the list.

It's also Jaime Alexander.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file