1101112131416»

Comments

• Xxlillarry101xXXxlillarry101xX Hidden Cloud Ninja XboxGT-lillarry10 Joined: Posts: 11
    ok man
  • Xxlillarry101xXXxlillarry101xX Hidden Cloud Ninja XboxGT-lillarry10 Joined: Posts: 11
    ok, plus I have been on lately so cool.
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    Let try tomorrow Ill check this thread at 5PM EST
    XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
  • Thawed_xIcexThawed_xIcex Joined: Posts: 1
    I'm down to play, anyone else?
  • Mr. JanksMr. Janks Joined: Posts: 39
    Yeah I'm down, Invite me and leave your XBLGT here so we will know who you are for later... Bout to check this new kid out here.
    If you can't win without lagging the match, why try in the first place? Train Harder!!!
    Hey guys sorry for being so inactive on the forums, Ill admit its hard to keep track of multiple forums and websites that Im known and subscribed in.
    But Mr.Janks i'll see if today at 4-5 pm PST I might be on AFO. Its just that Dragon Ball Xenoverse has been keeping me away from other games.
  • mrbrianmrbrian Joined: Posts: 81
    Hey, anybody want to fight a Japanese streamer? :)
    He looks pretty good and might appreciate a challenge!

GT: Nakaashi cv
    https://twitter.com/nakaashi

One of his streams:
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv218210855?ref=community
    I think you might need nico premium.. I'll ask if I can post a clip

Nah fuck that guy, he fucking zoned the shit out of me with Air Fire 1 bruh. He ok with other moves but with air fireball 1 he is a dick.
    Mr. Brian, anything in the works? And yeah, I fought Nakaashi cv before, he's nice. lil larry snuck up to the Top 5 in the mornings... lol. Please I need an update.
    If you can't win without lagging the match, why try in the first place? Train Harder!!!
  • mrbrianmrbrian Joined: Posts: 81
    Sorry guys, nothing really new here.. Just daydreaming about having more time to port this game :/
    Before you do, I've found an error in the training mode with the music. I took a picture and gave Stryfeno1 a copy. Don't know how to post a picture on here
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    Can we get this on XBOX ONE? LOL.

XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
    Like yeah tho', the reason WHY I bought the dang thing is just for the ONE. Running thru the High Score list one day, and I seen JGames as a fighter (Murder Miners). Might want to invest too, maybe? I don't know but you're in 2nd to 3rd place right now. Not only Battle High 2 is on Xbox one, they A+ the shit, lol. However, is not online... with a DLC Player name Beat, coming soon. What's the deal, Mr. Brian? We need something new by now. If you ever thought about selling it, sell it to Capcom; but I have darker news than that... Update me someone!
  • BossBrownBossBrown Joined: Posts: 98
    Barely got anytime with this but the game was so don
    I just haven't kicked your ass yet... Add me: Mr Janks 91