Comments

• EcKo Zero CoolEcKo Zero Cool lolz Joined: Posts: 802
    there is no indie games section on my xbox 360.
    These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a Harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face.
    These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun shining on my face.
  • mrbrianmrbrian Joined: Posts: 81
    there is no indie games section on my xbox 360.

Oh, you're in Ireland? Sorry, Xbox Indie Games's are only available in these countries: :(
    Canada
    France
    Germany
    Italy
    Japan
    Singapore
    Spain
    Sweden
    United Kingdom
    United States

You could maybe try creating a new account based in one of these places but I'm not sure if it will work.
  • EcKo Zero CoolEcKo Zero Cool lolz Joined: Posts: 802
    i can change my location if that would work ?
    i really wanna play it XD
    These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a Harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face.
    These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun shining on my face.
    It might! Let me know if it works :)
  • Remy77077Remy77077 futility fighting Joined: Posts: 351

I think it is based on your MSN account information that the XBL account is linked to and/or your credit card address I'm afraid.

It's how I got Japanese & American XBL accounts for when they get things I don't (in the UK), and it's also how Japanese people can get SF2 HDR downloaded.

Sadly it's not as simple as changing your XBL location though.
    http://www.agoners.com My gaming website
  • Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Primal Rage rules Joined: Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Exactly. Im from venezuela and have a US based Account (MSN and XBL adress are american) and got access to the game.
    The new patch has been submitted! Provided I didn't break anything, it should pass in about 2 weeks.

In the end I found out why dashing doesn't always work reliably- certain moves were not allowing dash buffering. One more bug fixed! Affected moves include Fireball, Meteor and a couple of the supers (woops).

Most of the changes are listed above, I'll let you guys find the rest when it releases :)
    AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Thx for using the feedback MrBrian! Hey wouldnt you happen to be one of the pre existing chars in the game?
    AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Thx for using the feedback MrBrian! Hey wouldnt you happen to be one of the pre existing chars in the game?

Me in the game? Nah :) My best personal moveset is probably Fireball/Teleport Kick + Stomp tho
  • INCIDENTINCIDENT ACTION BASTARD! Joined: Posts: 335
    Bought this game a few days ago. I was playing someone online and a few times, the command grab special was getting teched. Has this happened to anyone yet?

Great game you got going. Keep up the good work.

I'd love to see this game on a stream. Heck, I'd do it if I had the gear.
  • Stryfeno1Stryfeno1 New Danger Joined: Posts: 71
    Does anyone have a problem blocking the rolling kick when you and your opponent face to face? Every time I try to block, it wouldn't work. Another issue I have is the spamming of the orbs and fireball. Almost impossible to get in on a spammer.
    Favorite Genre - Fighting
    Playing - Batman: Arkham Asylum, Avatar Fighter Online and Left 4 Dead 2 Cold stream

Next competitive games - Injustice: The Gods Among Us and Darkstalkers 4.
    Bought this game a few days ago. I was playing someone online and a few times, the command grab special was getting teched. Has this happened to anyone yet? [..]
    I'd love to see this game on a stream. Heck, I'd do it if I had the gear.

Command grab can get teched, I thought it'd be fun to able to combo a super throw, but not having it techable would probably be unbalanced. So people can mash throw to escape but I think it might be too fast to do on reaction (hopefully).

Also I found this stream just yesterday, I wish I was around to see the chat :p (starts at 32min)
    http://www.twitch.tv/finestko/b/297123401
    Does anyone have a problem blocking the rolling kick when you and your opponent face to face? Every time I try to block, it wouldn't work. Another issue I have is the spamming of the orbs and fireball. Almost impossible to get in on a spammer.

Yes, you have found the "important blocking bug" noted on the last page that is getting fixed in the new patch! I don't want to talk about it too much tho, in hopes it won't get exploited too much. :p And for double fireballs, the teleport kick works well for closing distance. Of course theres a few moves that can go thru fireballs but would still have a hard time probably. Hm guess I need a solid fireball counter
    Command grab can get teched, I thought it'd be fun to able to combo a super throw, but not having it techable would probably be unbalanced. So people can mash throw to escape but I think it might be too fast to do on reaction (hopefully).
    How would it be broken? The fact that a special move throw can be escaped kinda defeats the purpose of it being a special move in the first place, no different from a standard grab other than doing more damage. Bill has pretty much nothing at this point and the move is useless. KOF and Karnov's Revenge has comboable command grabs and those can't be escaped. And that teching did happen to me multiple times in the same match, so yeah, I'd say it needs looking into, but it's only a suggestion. It's ultimately your game. ;)

Thanks for the quick responce.
    Also I found this stream just yesterday, I wish I was around to see the chat :p (starts at 32min)
    http://www.twitch.tv/finestko/b/297123401
    Well, it's something. A start. People just goofing off on random games is nothing new and it's okay, but after awhile, it gets dumb as it just comes across as them treating any game that is actually good and decent as a throw away (unless it's something that's ACTUALLY terrible like Violence Fighter). I'd actually want a stream to actually break the game down and show off the potential.
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    Damn I'm late. Didn't know this was out until today.

Looks like my old combo was taken out (done multiple times throughout playthrough:

For some reason I wasn't surprised, but I didn't know if you'd catch it since I don't imagine dive kick/rolling kick being a popular moveset to play around with.

DiegoElFuego if anyone wants to add to play.
    XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
    Yes, Dive Kick used to be able to cancel a bunch of special moves unintentionally (dragon punches, teleport kicks, etc). No other moves could do that so now dive kick can only cancel non-special moves. :P
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
    Got some news! v1.1 patch has been released :) Most of the changes are listed below, hopefully the game is more balanced now.

I ended up breaking one move, but at least it was just the Air Fireball which isn't used much anyways :P Okay Air Fireball seems to be working actually

Changes:
    Brand new soundtrack!
    No more unblockable jump kick and other blocking fixes :P
    New animation for Sid's HK
    Light Hits can be canceled into jumps
    Dash inputs have been tweaked
    Landing frames added for certain moves
    Game hanging on the Character Select screen should be fixed
    Custom character info now gets saved
    More knockback from blocked attacks
    Regular Throw + Super Throw hit crouching opponents, and Super Throw cannot be cancelled
    Rising Kicks can be performed in air
    Tornado Kick improved juggle ability
    Shoulder Charge causes pop-up, with more recovery
    Diving Kick no longer a mid-hit, now has two versions
    Combo Maker length reduced by 39%
    Air Fireball travels farther, and doesn't cause player to bounce backwards
    Ninja Star more range, and will pop-up airbourne opponents on 2nd hit
    New special move: Flying Kick

Also I created a message board at forum.bwootgames.com, if anyone is interested :p

I already have the next patch underway with a big feature I'm looking forward to.. multiplayer lobbies! Pretty much SSF4's Endless Lobby mode. :)
    Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome

Man REALLY thanks for this, and for caring on the comunnity feedback!

I will download it later this week cause im not at home till Monday!

Thanks again!

EDIT: If its not much to ask you should rec a small vid of these features! :pray:
    If its not much to ask you should rec a small vid of these features! :pray:

Well, they are all pretty much self explanatory. :)
    Maybe someone would like to post some new combos, but I will work on having the next patch ready asap!
    Well, they are all pretty much self explanatory. :)
    Maybe someone would like to post some new combos, but I will work on having the next patch ready asap!

Im coming home tonight! Yay hyped! Im gonna play it with my new Hrap VX SA!!!! :nunchuck:

Spotted some new bugs, a new patch with a few tweaks is on the way.
    Dive kick seems pretty useless now, so gonna try returning it to a mid attack and limit how early into a jump it can be performed.
  • LoshaLosha Super fast! Joined: Posts: 593
    omg, I'm totally getting this today if I have the points.
    I think I had over 80 left over, so I should be good. Unless its more than 80?
    Nothing clever to say.
    It's only 80 pts, so unless you bought some random theme or avatar item that leaves you with some odd amount, you should be fine.
    So godlike. But orbs+shoulder tackle+dive kick = broken. Hahaha, got a ragequit from an orb crossup mixup.
    Nothing clever to say.
    Twin ords and Shoulder tackle loop are definitely broken.....Its way to hard to get in when someone spamming twin ords....They recover to fast.
    Playing - Batman: Arkham Asylum, Avatar Fighter Online and Left 4 Dead 2 Cold stream

Aw I thought shoulder tackle was fun :) A little easy to get big combos off of I spose. Alright tweaked a little bit, to make the loop shorter.
    I didn't realize Twin orbs was actually quicker to throw than the standard fireball by a fair bit, now it'll be slightly longer.
    also, having dual orb and fireball equiped at once is totally bs. Should make it 1 KIND of projectile on screen at one instead of 1 of EACH.
    Caps to try to make it easier to understand what I mean.
    Nothing clever to say.
    having dual orb and fireball equiped at once is totally bs.

This^^^^^^ From day one I thought it was unfair.

Hmm, well alright, dual fireballs is a leftover from the first version. One of those unbalanced but for fun type things
    New combos found!!! MAYBE soon another small combovid! XD Loving the new update!
    That'd be awesome! :) There haven't been any new videos posted lately :p

Here's a change list for v1.2 (submitted for review last thurs)
    - Shoulder tackle will keep going on hit, stops if blocked
    - fireball blocking issue fix
    - dive kick counts as a mid-hit again, but with extra start up frames
    - rising kicks slightly faster, better at juggling in air
    - tornado kick goes thru fireballs
    - Ultimates Stun & Stomp are invulnerable to fireballs
    - Twin orbs, extra recovery frames
    - Properly cycles the songs instead of just playing one song (net play)
    - character select music plays (net play)
    - fix obscure sound crash on main menu
    - LP Rushing combo has same recovery as HP version
    - credits now roll after single player ending
    That'd be awesome! :) There haven't been any new videos posted lately :p

Here's a change list for v1.2 (submitted for review last thurs)
    - Shoulder tackle will keep going on hit, stops if blocked
    - fireball blocking issue fix
    - dive kick counts as a mid-hit again, but with extra start up frames
    - rising kicks slightly faster, better at juggling in air
    - tornado kick goes thru fireballs
    - Ultimates Stun & Stomp are invulnerable to fireballs
    - Twin orbs, extra recovery frames
    - Properly cycles the songs instead of just playing one song (net play)
    - character select music plays (net play)
    - fix obscure sound crash on main menu
    - LP Rushing combo has same recovery as HP version
    - credits now roll after single player ending

Oh! Wouldnt it ruin my whiffed Dive Kick combos? :( Cause the "new ones" depend heavily on it!
    Hmm, it could- it adds an extra 1/10th second to the startup. Hopefully you can work around it!
    Hmm, it could- it adds an extra 1/10th second to the startup. Hopefully you can work around it!

I will try and rec the new combos ASAP then! XD
  • GoddessBraceletGoddessBracelet Great Magic! Joined: Posts: 772
    I'm afraid i can't ever find anyone to play online :(
    I'm afraid i can't ever find anyone to play online :(
    I, on the other hand, have fought random Japanese players with 4 bars(!). Next to no lag.

I played Yadamono and got hit by his shoulder loop/stomp madness. CRUSH! CRUSH! CRUSH! CRUSH!
  • GoddessBraceletGoddessBracelet Great Magic! Joined: Posts: 772
    I did tonight, was pretty awesome. I was starting to feel pretty lame on the game until now, this is a blast to play online.
    I was gonna post that video! lol
    It almost makes me feel bad about nerfing the shoulder charge, it's fun to watch!
    I did tonight, was pretty awesome. I was starting to feel pretty lame on the game until now, this is a blast to play online.

Awesome! Glad to hear it :)
    I, on the other hand, have fought random Japanese players with 4 bars(!). Next to no lag.

I played Yadamono and got hit by his shoulder loop/stomp madness. CRUSH! CRUSH! CRUSH! CRUSH!

I just have to say WOW to that shoulder combo + stomp. Shit went NUTS.

Awesome to see Japs supporting the game!!!