Stryfeno1, post: 6374716, member: 9269 wrote:
I work Saturday nights until 10:00pm Eastern Time......I will try to enter before the deadline if I can.
MollyFighter, post: 6374479, member: 50860 wrote:
Found a Jump Cancel ROM loop:
cr.HP, dash, LP ( make sure the opponent is over your head or close to your forehead), jump cancel, HK, Aerial LK Rising Kicks then start back from LP to keep the infinite going. Been able to get a four reps before I met the corner and the pushback dropped it. Best to have ground stomp to otg them out the corner to start it again. Gonna have a vid on this soon.
MollyFighter, post: 6380371, member: 50860 wrote:
Oh and during some matches i was able to get rolling kick to hit through The orb shield. Don't know if its a glitch or not.
MollyFighter, post: 6380721, member: 50860 wrote:
Mr. Brian are you up for suggestions right now for the next beta? Had some ideas that me and my friend thought about after the tourney last night.
- Possibly a more indepth customize mode (Stance, Voice, Victory Pose, etc)
- New Lifebar design (Using Lifebar Portraits for Characters)
- IDK if this is possible but Titles and Icons like from SF4, MVC3
- A Trial Mode for beginners (like SF4 and MVC3)
- A Tournament Mode
- A Ranking System (from Tekken, SF4, MVC3, and etc)
- Possibly some more stages (one for training mode)
- More Options in training mode (Making characters jump, block, crouch; Setting the life and setting the dummy as player or cpu)
I could help make the lifebar design since I've made some in the past. Probably could also help make those titles and icons. Just let me know what you think of these ideas.
MollyFighter, post: 6395534, member: 50860 wrote:
Happened to me too. I also agree orbs is pretty broken. Need to nerf that durability on orbs. My friend said TK AirFireball should get nerfed too. I kinda agree and disagree. It helps zone out your opponents and can "shut up" jump ins. Probably could fixed that durability so it doesn't get OP.
Kinda made a chart on what I think the durability rank should be: