Comments

• HogoshaHogosha SHUT UP AND TAKE MY GEMS. Joined: Posts: 1,217
    I have to back out because of people coming over that don't play the game. :/

I really wanted to do the rom too :(
    Tell 'em to watch for the 20 total minutes you gotta beat everyone. Feed 'em crackers and cheese. Dinner and a fuggin' show, right there.
  • LoshaLosha Super fast! Joined: Posts: 593
    If my new stick shows up tomorrow I'll join.
    If not, I will not because I think I'm gonna get tendinitis from playing pad SSF4 the past few days.
    Nothing clever to say.
  • X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,780

Have any good ones in mind? These wouldn't be hard to do, they're kindof fun to animate

check through some of the fighting games that have a few easy ones to do. can you possibly have a stance selection for your particular custum character? possibly not too many, but show a variety for the male and female avatar counterpart
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:X_Sword
    swxrdz.deviantart.com
  • HogoshaHogosha SHUT UP AND TAKE MY GEMS. Joined: Posts: 1,217
    (Copy/Pasta from the AFO:OFwA#2 thread)

Only a few hours left! C'mon, we had 11 for the last one. Where all da 12-year olds at again? :P

Also, unless we actually DO end up only having 4 people sign up for this, I'll be doing EVERYTHING on here. So be prepared to check this thread for who you play. I won't send a billion XBL messages and have to endure an 8 person party chat again when I can just use this. Ideally, it'll go like this:

7:00 - I'll post 1st round.
    7:00-7:20 - Everyone plays who they're supposed to, winner comes back and posts the results.
    7:21 - I post 2nd round (Winners 1, Losers 1)
    7:21-7:40 - Play who you're supposed to, winner reports.
    7:41 - I post 3rd round (Winners 2, Losers 2)
    ...and so on. You get the idea. If we only have (literally) 4 of us, I'll just get at everyone on XBL.
  • MollyFighterMollyFighter Barkley Fightan Dev Joined: Posts: 630
    Alright gonna make an Shoulder Tackle CMV, are there any loops for this other than the ones I know which are:
    Sweep 'n' Tackle Loop
    Basic Tackle Loop
    Fullscreen Tackle Loop
    Corner Tackle Loop
    Camcorder isn't working right now so couldn't record my vid. But started going deeply in this game and just looking at each of the moves in the game and its potential. Found out that Meteor is great on wake up for unblockables. Looking at Teleport Kick tomorrow.
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    i need to get some matches in. i finally found a random that had an idea of what to do. other than that im tired of sandbagging the few matches i get
    XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
    I feel the same, I've been praticing performing loops online against players who haven't touched a fighting game and can't block.
  • Smexy MillzSmexy Millz //_- Joined: Posts: 931
    Ive been rocking Meteor/Divekick before the game was even out lol no lie.. The Oki on meteor is to sick
  • INCIDENTINCIDENT ACTION BASTARD! Joined: Posts: 335
    Some high level matches featuring our favorite Japanese dinosaur, Yadamono. It's a nico vid, so you know the drill.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17041462
    Bah! Zangitan found out that Rolling Kick Loop too? (around 3:35)
    Also anyone notice people making goofy avatars? First a dino, then some Bob the Caveman?
  • mrbrianmrbrian Joined: Posts: 81
    I like that Rolling Kick loop, haven't seen it before. I think I will buff it, and nerf the shoulder charge damage slightly

anyway been taking my time on the new patch but I got some stuff underway...

NEW MOVE Freeze ball
    Ninja star loses lifetime after each projectile hit
    it takes 2 twin orbs to destroy an average fireball
    Ultra fireball goes though all fireballs
    Combo maker boosts your movement speed
    Invincibility can be activated while fallen
    Tornado kick moves faster
    Teleport kick has fake version
    Flying kick has light sweep version
    Shoulder charge slightly less damage
    Rolling kick slightly more damage
    Blocking animation fixed
    Removed hitbox from canceled throw animation
    Lobby mode available
    Skip turn in lobbymode
    Lobby highscore bug fixed?
    lobby mode reduced to 6 players max
    Do other stuff while waiting for someone to join a match
    can no longer cancel blockstun with a special move

can charge moves before round starts
    cannot use both leftstick + dpad at the same time
  • LoshaLosha Super fast! Joined: Posts: 593
    can you set how many people your lobby can hold?
    Like, make a 3 man lobby instead of 6 or whatever?
    Nothing clever to say.
    can you set how many people your lobby can hold?
    Like, make a 3 man lobby instead of 6 or whatever?

Hmm sure, I can put that in too
    Seems Combo Maker will get a lot of potential with a speed buff. I like the idea of a fake teleport, gives more mixups. Will the animation be faster in the new update? Oh and Meteor and the Meteor Super can hit tall characters without going up into the sky first.
    Ok i fixed the meteor and the teleport anim will probably still be the same speed or maybe a frame or two less..
    Stun resets combo meter
  • Mr. JanksMr. Janks Joined: Posts: 39
    Add one more thing for me Mr. Brian: For every time someone quits in the middle of a fight, should mark it as a forfeit towards there record. People being working hard for that #1 spot...
    If you can't win without lagging the match, why try in the first place? Train Harder!!!
    Good Point!, But what if they didn't mean to? Say internet problems occured and they d/c on accident.
    You right about that but you can't never tell which IS which... If they Rage Quit, note it by the points w/ the lost. Internet problems, d/c, etc... Disconnected
    If you can't win without lagging the match, why try in the first place? Train Harder!!!
  • Stryfeno1Stryfeno1 New Danger Joined: Posts: 71
    Seems I havent been on here for a while....Good to see the game getting an update.

But can someone clear this up for me "Ninja star loses lifetime after each projectile hit"
    I don't understand this patch.
    What about Rushing Combo? No love for that move?
    Good buff on flying kick.
    Favorite Genre - Fighting
    Playing - Batman: Arkham Asylum, Avatar Fighter Online and Left 4 Dead 2 Cold stream

Next competitive games - Injustice: The Gods Among Us and Darkstalkers 4.
    Means if a projectile comes and hits it I guess it absorbs it but doesn't stay out for that long.
    DCs would be more work then I'm willing to do :p The purpose of giving out points was to give people motivation to finish the match anyway
    I did something to RushingCombo but I will keep it as a surprise for Stryefeno1
    You know what I was thinking, was thinking about the Freeze Ball. Like the Fireball but you be in the middle of a combo get frozing right, uppercut, juggle combo, uppercut... Aww mann, can't wait until it drops!!! Part 1 or 4 "First 2 seconds was before the stat crash"
    Oh Hellz Yeah....Rushing Combo getting some love.

How would Freeze ball work....it could spark a endless loop. Hope not.
    I've been playing with Stun Kick and i'm actually liking it more.
    Playing - Batman: Arkham Asylum, Avatar Fighter Online and Left 4 Dead 2 Cold stream

Isn't Stun Kick an Unblockable? Freeze Ball does sound like it could loop endlessly.
    Isn't Stun Kick an Unblockable? Freeze Ball does sound like it could loop endlessly.

Yes, but if it ain't done properly you can either miss or be hit out of it.

Freeze ball sound scary just by the name....I'm back on practicing for this patch.

@mrbrian please look at all the moves especially the ones no-one touches.

• FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    Got some more matches with Janks gotta figure out how to load them up. Phone wont do it over 3G, and laptop HDD is busted, it only loads some kind of HP backup "OS" called QuickWeb, and its very limited, and wont read SD card.
    XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
    Just submitted the patch today, should be out in two or three weeks unless something bad turns up
    I think this patch has more changes in it than the last two put together, it should help keep things more interesting for a while
    Great to hear! Can't wait to try the new patch! Have you still considered adding a stance or two? Just asking..............
    Great to hear! Can't wait to try the new patch! Have you still considered adding a stance or two? Just asking..............

Actually i did add new stances for Cyndi and Sid, one is a muay thai stance and the other is more appropriate for anyone wearing a werewolf avatar costume (me) :)
    Cool, can't wait to see them!
    Got some more matches with Janks gotta figure out how to load them up. Phone wont do it over 3G, and laptop HDD is busted, it only loads some kind of HP backup "OS" called QuickWeb, and its very limited, and wont read SD card.

IDK, try your phone USB plug to the computer or find someone that can take SD cards & upload them. Wanna see that match we had w/ Jill... lol Ya'll gotta see this too... GG
    2 - 3 weeks yeah, still training until than. Loops is like continuous combo right, if so you can do it w/ the Rising Kick & ULT Ground Stump
    Loops are more like a repeated input that can combo more than once. (Ex. qcb - M x 9)
    Loops are more like a repeated input that can combo more than once. (Ex. qcb - M x 9)

Got chu, but I gotta see that

Shoulder Loop Pre Patch Combo starts at 1:02
    Just checked out the other pages here & I'm mad as hell (in a good way) about the combo Molly was talking about with the RsK & Stomp, I've perfected it and got 52% out of it from going forward & backwards (Screens) But it's cool tho'... are we gonna have 3rd turnery, count me in. Training like crazy everyday with new combos and yeah it's kinda rare finding people to fight. Thought about making shirts for the Summer w/ AFO Cover on the front, ask me about it (or something like my GT) on the back. Might find someone who got it...

But yeah on the next patch if maybe:
    New stages
    A forfit points option for RQ'ers when they get there buttkicked,
    Tournament Mode like SSF4 (Off & Online),
    ***Air Throws*** <
    Oh yeah!
    Make the CPU harder for Offline Mode for Pros but switch the Hardness now, to Training Mode on Blocking for Noobs (so then they fight online, they know what to expect)
    ...and that 3rd move set to be added.

Just a thought, what would 2 ULTs be like? Example.... In a combo right, BANG, burst out an Stomp ULT, uppercut, Rsk loop to the corner, Orb Sheld... Either you wait for the 1st ULT or both at the same time like a whole minute to survive for the recover... he he he

EDIT: Add me: XBLGT---Mr Janks 91 ..........A. Fireball/Rising Kick/Stomp/Sid
  • DragoombaDragoomba Skrull is too broken. Joined: Posts: 802
    YOOO this new update is going to be hella hype. Freeze ball scares me though. :O
    YOOO this new update is going to be hella hype. Freeze ball scares me though. :O
    Well if you get hit with one, you are probably going to get combo maker'd for 40% or so
    The game will be manly once again :o
    This game needs attention! I find this game alot more combo - creative. I found out you can use the Blanka Roll to loop cr:lp:, cr.:hp: Though timing is strict