Palette Suggestion Thread.

167891012»

Comments

• not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    okay so this may be a totally noob question but....

the gif image of fortune on the last page... how can i make that into a jpeg so i can mess about with it on photoshop? and also be able to select the frame i want to colour.

i know i could use one of the precoloured ones other people have done, but the one already in greyscale will save me a lot of faffing about.

edit : nevermind. ive figured it out now.

on another note though, does anyone know where i can find more stuff like this? i need some high res images of the gameplay sprites to change the colours of.
    some of those were posted on deviant. Basically guys who made those animations for the game posted some of them on their personal pages in various sites (dA included) so you can try and search for those.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    ·
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,270
    Not a reference to anything, just me messing around in paint.net lol.28be3x1.png
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
    ·
  • ZidianeZidiane HyperCharging YOLO STAR Joined: Posts: 1,224
    Is there a template for Squigly?

Anyway, I don't know the rules on linking to NSFW pics, but some dude drew a "Zone-tan Squigly". Type "Shadman Squigly" into google, and the picture should one of the first links.
    xbl/psn: Zidiane/zidiane5
    Skullgirls: Cerebella, SSB Melee: Kirby, Samus
    Ever wonder how to play Cerebella, of Skullgirls fame? Here's a guide I made!
    ·
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,270
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
    ·
  • AppleWTFAppleWTF Joined: Posts: 1
    Gurren Lagann palette for Robo-Fortune.
    The detachable head works well with the fact that Gurren and Lagann are able to detach and reattach.
    spenh4.jpg
    ·
  • BeakieHelmetBeakieHelmet Joined: Posts: 4
    stanleys.png

My palette suggestions for Stanley.
    ·
  • j13901j13901 PSN: CrossRhythm Joined: Posts: 422
    Is there any way to make sample palettes like these on a Mac? I get to design a custom palette as one of my perks and I wanted to experiment.
    Patron Saint of Skullgirls
    ·
  • BeakieHelmetBeakieHelmet Joined: Posts: 4
    j13901 wrote: »
    Is there any way to make sample palettes like these on a Mac? I get to design a custom palette as one of my perks and I wanted to experiment.
    No you need windows.

of course you can. You need Gimp or Photoshop to do it properly though. Find a way to desaturate the original image, make a new layer, and then color over it using the "multiply" effect on the new layer.

You can find tutorials on how to make a new layer or apply a multiply layer online, depending on which program you use.
    ·
  • PterodactylPterodactyl Bumbaclot gobshite Joined: Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My palette suggestions for Stanley.

Oh god, that Zoidberg Stanley is too perfect, I cant, wow.

I would want to vote for him if that Palette was confirmed.
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • ZazzariusZazzarius Shaaaaaaaa! Joined: Posts: 2,266 ✭✭
    I would want to vote for him if that Palette was confirmed.
    i agree, except my favorite is the Dr. Forrester one

never thought i'd see a chance for a fighting game to reference mst3k
    "Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts,
    with barest wrists and stoutest boasts,
    he thrusts his fists against the posts,
    and still insists he sees the ghosts."
    ·
  • PterodactylPterodactyl Bumbaclot gobshite Joined: Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Fillia_zps5891bd6c.png
    Post edited by Pterodactyl on
    Spoiler: