The Current State of the World and US (updated first post)

Comments

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,569
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ahmadinejad-filing-iran-s-presidency-why-it-matters-n745681

Ahmadinejad says "fuck you" to the Supreme Leader and files for presidential candidate once more...
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,728 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 13
    So i heard Duterte ordered and was successful in hunting down and taking out a Terrorist named Maumar Askali/Abu Rami who is responsible for the kidnappings/beheadings of American and Canadian tourists, it's odd that the slaying of the murderer/terrorist is being attacked in a negative way. Has that reached US news posts, or do they still stick with the out of context negative bullshit?

Sorry for posting so much but man i am happy to say that there is a leader here who is focused on doing the right thing and it's interesting how the media ignores the actual true stuff and just hates the ridding of terrorism and violent drug cartels.

I hadn't heard anything about it over here. Sounds like Duterte ain't playing.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • IAmYagamiIAmYagami Garuda Joined: Posts: 259
    edited April 13
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    MSM keeps getting it wrong:

Oh fuck. Joseph Paul Watson. One of the most braindead and insane people on the planet. I wonder if he has any legitimate points.

Okay, so now we have had TWO legitimate terror attacks here in Sweden. One back a couple of years where the terrorist killed himself and none else.

This time though, this one sad person killed four individuals and injured several others. The motive was vengeance. The person was set to be deported back to Uzbekistan.

Right-wing retards will of course play this up and go on anti-muslim bullshit and so on, such as J.P. Watson and Computing Forever. You're deranged if you take their words seriously.
    Huge fan of psychological warfare.

Atheist, Humanist, Extreme Pacifist. (Pacifism is opposition to war, militarism, or violence.)
  • rehreh (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (=‿‿= ✿) Joined: Posts: 1,281
    edited April 13
    So i heard Duterte ordered and was successful in hunting down and taking out a Terrorist named Maumar Askali/Abu Rami who is responsible for the kidnappings/beheadings of American and Canadian tourists, it's odd that the slaying of the murderer/terrorist is being attacked in a negative way. Has that reached US news posts, or do they still stick with the out of context negative bullshit?

Sorry for posting so much but man i am happy to say that there is a leader here who is focused on doing the right thing and it's interesting how the media ignores the actual true stuff and just hates the ridding of terrorism and violent drug cartels.
    Can at least offer insight that it was in German media, as Abu Sayyaf and that Abu Rami guy was guilty of kidnapping a 70yo German sailor ~6 months ago, killing his wife and recently him. But haven't actually seen people complaining about the military killing terrorists/cartel members, negative feedback was on the way he's dealing with the drug addicts etc., the ones at the end of the chain?
    Post edited by reh on
    ༼╬ ͡°益°༽╯彡 Dorya!
  • CyntalanCyntalan SRK's Meta-Moderator™ Joined: Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 14

Embed article in spoiler so I don't have to give them clicks?

EDIT: Also, again? :coffee:
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,595
    IAmYagami wrote: »
    Oh fuck. Joseph Paul Watson. One of the most braindead and insane people on the planet. I wonder if he has any legitimate points.

*cites a video where he gets it right*
    *wonders if he has any legitimate points about Islam*

SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,788
    edited April 14

Masculinity ia what created our world. I also think theres simething wrong with that dishwasher sincr its trying to write rather than wash dishes
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes You dun fked it up Capcom. Again. Joined: Posts: 7,085
    Cyntalan wrote: »

Embed article in spoiler so I don't have to give them clicks?

EDIT: Also, again? :coffee:

done
    Huffington Post goes full retard: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/?utm_hp_ref=za-homepage
    Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year have often been due to the votes of white men. If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities.

If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world. The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.

At the same time, a denial of the franchise to white men, could see a redistribution of global assets to their rightful owners. After all, white men have used the imposition of Western legal systems around the world to reinforce modern capitalism. A period of twenty years without white men in the world's parliaments and voting booths will allow legislation to be passed which could see the world's wealth far more equitably shared. The violence of white male wealth and income inequality will be a thing of the past.

This redistribution of the world's wealth is long overdue, and it is not just South Africa where white males own a disproportionate amount of wealth. While in South Africa 90 percent of the country's land is in the hands of whites (it is safe to assume these are mainly men), along with 97 percent of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, this is also the norm in the rest of the world. Namibia has similar statistics with regard to land distribution and one can assume this holds for other assets too. As Oxfam notes eight men control as much as wealth as the poorest 50 percent of the world's population. In the United States ten percent of the population (nearly all white) own 90 percent of all assets – it is likely that these assets are largely in the hands of males. Although statistics by race are difficult to find from other parts of the world, it is very likely that the majority of the world's assets are in the hands of white males, despite them making up less than 10 percent of the world's population.

It is obvious that this violent status quo will not change without a struggle, and the only way to do so will be through the expropriation of these various assets and equitably distribute them to those who need them. This will not only make the world a more equitable place, but will also go some way to paying the debt that white males owe the world. Over the past 500 years colonialism, slavery, and various aggressive wars and genocides, have been due to the actions of white men. Redistributing some of their assets will go some way to paying the historical debt that they owe society.

It is no surprise that liberalism – and its ideological offshoots of conservatism and libertarianism – are the most popular ideologies among white males. These ideologies with their focus on individuals and individual responsibility, rather than group affiliation, allow white men to ignore the debt that they owe society, and from acknowledging that most of their assets, wealth, and privilege are the result of theft and violence.

It is time to wrestle control of the world back from white males, and the first step will be a temporary restriction of the franchise to them.
    Some may argue that this is unfair. Let's be clear, it may be unfair, but a moratorium on the franchise for white males for a period of between 20 and 30 years is a small price to pay for the pain inflicted by white males on others, particularly those with black, female-identifying bodies. In addition, white men should not be stripped of their other rights, and this withholding of the franchise should only be a temporary measure, as the world rights the wrongs of the past.

A withholding of the franchise from white males, along with the passing of legislation in this period to redistribute some of their assets, will also, to a degree, act as the reparations for slavery, colonialism, and apartheid, which the world is crying out for to be paid.

As we saw after the recent altercation between a white man and Lebohang Mabuya at a Spur restaurant in Johannesburg, white males still believe that they are in control, and people who aren't white or male (in particularly black female-identifying people) have to bow to their every whim. There are numerous other examples of white angry male violence in South Africa and abroad, often against black bodies (Dylann Roof's terrorist actions in the United States is only one of many examples). It is time to wrestle control of the world back from white males, and the first step will be a temporary restriction of the franchise to them.

Although this may seem unfair and unjust, allowing white males to continue to call the shots politically and economically, following their actions over the past 500 years, is the greater injustice.

^ More proof that these white men they complain about aren't as evil as they claim. Apparently, the skinheads and rednecks are too busy with other activities to come over and give them the proper lynching as is listed in the southern bible of evil white men stuff. :rolleyes:

Personally, I can't wait till they start doing to these shitty ass rags what they've been doing to the antifa crowds of late.

It's made better by epic beard man commentary.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    ROFTLMFAO!! Damn!! yeah, that's about how it went down too.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Troops around the world in every corner of the world are gearing up for a big war...

A storm is coming...

Has anyone seen any red red skies lately...
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,111 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 17
    @angelpalm

EDIT: hWwDGOQ.png

street dudes are on a manhunt to get this dude RIGHT NOW
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,801
    Oh good more gun laws

Oh yeah remember trump making it so crazies can get guns legally?

Oh you mean breaking laws is not a deterrent

Fuck this guy is a fucking loon who needs to be put down
    edited April 17
    dab00g wrote: »
    Oh good more gun laws

Trump didn't give guns to crazies. He didn't undo the background checks or rules about those who are already deemed mentally ill.

Obama jammed in a rule on his way out that tried to brand certain people on certain social security benefits as mentally ill, without formal diagnosis.

Do you have evidence that the shooter was one of the 75000 affected by the Obama order?

• ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 17
    Darksakul wrote: »
    That said, a little compassion goes along way. No one deserves a beating, and she/he is never "ASKING FOR IT" even if they are completely nude.

I like everything else you said except this. I believe that in these days, there a good amount of people in the USA who deserve a beating. They can talk as much shit as they want and do all sorts of douchy shit and if you aint a talented shit talker then there is no other option than to just stomach that. Here in NYC, you'll meet random people who you feel should get punched in the face: Young, old, man, woman, and even child; but you can't because of the shitty law that gives a pass verbal abuse (or just acting like an ass because the person can't get hit).

There was one time where i was at a Burger King and 3 black kids decided to clown around and harass two Asian people for no fuckin reason. They also go around flushing trying to start shit because they likely think that Chinese people won't do shit. Those kids deserve to be beaten to a pulp. I also recall a time where one white lady was talking so much smack at someone on the train all for bumping her by accident. She should of gotten punched in the mouth. There are people in the country who deserve violence to straighten them out.

edited April 17
    Wasted wrote: »
    Oh good more gun laws

Trump didn't give guns to crazies. He didn't undo the background checks or rules about those who are already deemed mentally ill.

Obama jammed in a rule on his way out that tried to brand certain people on certain social security benefits as mentally ill, without formal diagnosis.

Do you have evidence that the shooter was one of the 75000 affected by the Obama order?
    No, but i know he probably should not have had that gun

Dude you are from australia without any helpful handguns

Fuckers like this make it harder for us gun enthusiasts to have and keep our stockpile

The background checks need to dig deeper and i think guys with severe ptsd should not have firearms or really weapons

But that is just me

NRA are a fucked operation

The gun rules in place make it easier to track those of us following the law

But not those getting guns under the table
    No, but i know he probably should not have had that gun

It might be like the Pulse nightclub shooter - he may have been mentally ill but never got checked or diagnosed, so it never showed on his record, meaning no red flags would show on his NICS check.
    Dude you are from australia without any helpful handguns

Not an argument, I'm pro-gun, and I know the effect of bans. There's a reason I can't buy an AR or a Glock 23 anymore. Fuck, I can't even buy airsoft to fuck around with.
    Fuckers like this make it harder for us gun enthusiasts to have and keep our stockpile

No shit.
    The background checks need to dig deeper and i think guys with severe ptsd should not have firearms or really weapons

But that is just me

NRA are a fucked operation

The gun rules in place make it easier to track those of us following the law

But not those getting guns under the table

Yes, I agree with you. But, you're not going to know if someone has PTSD unless they've been diagnosed.

The problem is that stigmatized mental health

The cuts to that and healthcare will suck ass

damn. Lil kim's shit glitched out on him. No Atomic dooughnuts for you fat boy.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Best Korea gets erectile dysfunction while under pressure from the US, no homo.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,496
    Would China assist North Korea if shit went down or would they work with the States to put the pressure on NK and calm the fuck down?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,788
    Idk, china would benifit more, it depends if trump is williing to make a buffer state
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Would China assist North Korea if shit went down or would they work with the States to put the pressure on NK and calm the fuck down?

I would bet money that China would let NK burn and run with the US. NK just doesn't do enough compared to what they would get if they were on our good side.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Shin_JrShin_Jr " they need to stop it " Joined: Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    if trump is williing

mj-laughing.gif

you think I'm typing just to type it

here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 21,588
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    if trump is williing

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • k4polok4polo Your Lethal Assassin Joined: Posts: 4,615
    Our current state of the world is messed up.

We may be on on a verge of a nuclear war. This happened much earlier than I expected. Trump accelerating the start of the nuclear war. Both these fools are dangerous and unfit to lead their respective countries.
    "Where there is light, there's a shadow"
    SFV: Nash, Cammy, Urien
    Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Super Girl, Wonder Women
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Speaking of messed up stuff, a referendum passed in Turkey that would give Erdogan more power. The referendum called for abolishing the prime minister and parliament, replacing it with an executive presidency and a presidential system. So yeah dumb ass people of Turkey just voted to have a dictator over democracy, more or less. :rofl:
    This is what happened before World War II broke out. Read up on the history and watch documentaries about right before World War II.

We're in the same boat. All the major players and minor players are jockeying for position before World War III breaks out. Crude to say it, but it's like chess/Magic The Gathering and so forth. Getting strategies set up, etc...
  • AbbachioAbbachio NOBLEST BRAIN Joined: Posts: 1,722
    Speaking of messed up stuff, a referendum passed in Turkey that would give Erdogan more power. The referendum called for abolishing the prime minister and parliament, replacing it with an executive presidency and a presidential system. So yeah dumb ass people of Turkey just voted to have a dictator over democracy, more or less. :rofl:

Yeah, I heard that Turks living in other countries could vote on the referendum too and something like 60%+ of Turkish people living in Germany voted in favour of Erdgogan gaining more power. Truly bizarre.
    {]UNiEL: Gordeau/Eltnum/Yuzuhira[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[} - {]KI: Jagi[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo - PSN: Mortum_Kujo - NID: Mortum - Steam: http://tinyurl.com/jzdeks7

Currently Playing: Nioh, Lost Odyssey, Yakuza 3, Rare Replay

Damn. Might have to mark Antalyia off the world tour.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 21,588
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 4,937
    Woo new election time for England time to pick between a bunch of fucking idiots and a bunch of fucking assholes.

Think like a mini US election but with less threatening war against Russia and more choice between having workers rights get fucked or national security get fucked.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
    Fuck it. Let lil kim get dat ass whooped.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    I have little faith in that North Korea would be desperate enough to strike against the US first. I mean, cult of personality and dictatorship aside, they DO realize that in case of an all-out war against basically any other modern country they will get wiped out completely, right?

This is looking more like An Elephant and Moska with each passing day, with NK being the Moska in this case
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 9,800
    edited April 18
    I have little faith in that North Korea would be desperate enough to strike against the US first. I mean, cult of personality and dictatorship aside, they DO realize that in case of an all-out war against basically any other modern country they will get wiped out completely, right?

This is looking more like An Elephant and Moska with each passing day, with NK being the Moska in this case

You're looking at NK by itself, that's why it makes no sense to you.

Think of NK as just a pawn, it will make more sense.

Look at what is happening in this country and others with all of this anti-Russia anti-Syria propaganda to force war against Russia, Syria, China, etc. NK is another pawn being used as bait.

Attacking NK would be falling for the bait.

The intelligent thing for Trump to do would be to have a private meeting with Kim and strike a deal to have him secretly start selling out the people pulling the strings while having Kim still continuing to make threats to stay consistent and not suspicious.

People like Salman of Saudi Arabia and Soros should start getting exposed.

It's too bad that people didn't want to follow all the bread crumbs that the Clintons and Obama left behind, you would get to see how deep the rabbit hole really goes.
    edited April 18

Look at what is happening in this country and others with all of this anti-Russia anti-Syria propaganda to force war against Russia, Syria, China, etc. NK is another pawn being used as bait.

The intelligent thing for Trump to do would be to have a private meeting with Kim and strike a deal to have him secretly start selling out the people pulling the strings while having Kim still continuing to make threats to stay consistent and not suspicious.

It's too bad that people didn't want to follow all the bread crumbs that the Clintons and Obama left behind, you would get to see how deep the rabbit hole really goes.
    Now I'm really curious, please enlighten us with your knowledge about the war in Syria, the anti-Syria propaganda.
    Please. Or at least tell me. ELI5 to an EU guy
    Post edited by reh on
    ༼╬ ͡°益°༽╯彡 Dorya!
  • AbbachioAbbachio NOBLEST BRAIN Joined: Posts: 1,722
    Iduno wrote: »
    Woo new election time for England time to pick between a bunch of fucking idiots and a bunch of fucking assholes.

Think like a mini US election but with less threatening war against Russia and more choice between having workers rights get fucked or national security get fucked.

I don't want the Tories to win but they're gonna take it by a landslide. Labour is fucked, >LibDems, people have been losing faith in SNP and the Green Party is... well the Green Party.

Oh yeah I forgot UKIP exist lol I'm sure they'll win a seat.

Can't wait for 18-24 year olds who didn't vote to protest when the Conservatives win, again.

{]UNiEL: Gordeau/Eltnum/Yuzuhira[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[} - {]KI: Jagi[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo - PSN: Mortum_Kujo - NID: Mortum - Steam: http://tinyurl.com/jzdeks7

Currently Playing: Nioh, Lost Odyssey, Yakuza 3, Rare Replay
    edited April 18

And why would Kim do that? What benefit is there to him to strike a deak with the enemy of the state?
    reh wrote: »

Now I'm really curious, please enlighten us with your knowledge about the war in Syria, the anti-Syria propaganda.
    Please. Or at least tell me. ELI5

Everything that's happening in Syria right now is being done for two simple purposes - one is the removal of a strong leader (was was the case with Ghaddafi in Lybia), so that the country would turn into a terrorist incubator, which would then give the US a reason to start a yet another war (as well as claiming whatever resources the country has, which is mostly oil, since the Middle east is so rich with it and there's still a lot of unexplored ground)

Second is since Putin and Assad are friends, attacking Assad (and his removal from power) would be a big attempt to provoke Russia either openly (by angering Putin), or through an accident (like if the US troops hit the RU troops in the area, or if Hillary succeesed in establishing a no-fly zone and a Russian jet would get shot down, think when same scenario happened between Turkey and Russia but Putin and Erdogan are smart enough to not chew the bait and worked things out with each other)

It's all to spike a bigger war, a global one, one that would expand beyond what is happening in Syria right now (with all the shots and blaming about civillian strikes or chemical attacks or whatever), and which would involve more and more parties as it went by

I.E. it'd be US vs RU, China would join RU, NATO would join US, and boom you've got World War III right there

The question is who would benefit from wiping out basically half of humanity and making most of Earth's surface unfit for living after all the destructio and possible Nuclear fallouts
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

reh wrote: »

Please. Or at least tell me. ELI5 to an EU guy

Or, you can actually stop being lazy and bother to read the thread.

People already posted how even CNN covered the US involvement with chemicals development in Seria years ago.

How Assad was blamed in the past then it was revealed that it was Al Qaeda.

How Obama gave Al Qaeda millions of dollars.

Develop some critical thinking and learn to do research instead of being brainwashed by MSM, Clintons, libtards, etc.
    Everything that's happening in Syria right now is being done for two simple purposes - one is the removal of a strong leader (was was the case with Ghaddafi in Lybia

Wrong.

Research why Ghaddafi was removed.

Look up Ghaddafi's speeches directed towards the US and Bush regarding Saddam.

Look up Putin's speeches directed towards the US regarding Libya before the US intervention and after Ghaddafi's death.

Because you ignore history, you forsake your future.
    edited April 18
    Thanks for the post @PVL_93_RU but I didn't really expect an answer from @ElderGOD and just got what I expected...
    Make up your mind, don't be a sheep. MSM, Clintons, libtards. Which is especially interesting to non-US people like me.
    Regurgitating r/the_donald works, business as usual. Thanks, have a nice one. : )

Heck, I could be the most right-wing'd guy from who-knows-where, and I'd still have to listen to the same stuff.
    At least we're both wrong and without knowledge. :tup:
    On the list with him joining dodgers. /afk, busy stopping being lazy etc.

[e] After reading how he paid some medical bills for an unknown person because he was a liberal democrat (uuuuhuh) and it was his 3rd language, please don't ever respond. Now everything makes sense to me. :tup:

Abbachio wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »

I don't want the Tories to win but they're gonna take it by a landslide. Labour is fucked, >LibDems, people have been losing faith in SNP and the Green Party is... well the Green Party.

Oh yeah I forgot UKIP exist lol I'm sure they'll win a seat.

Can't wait for 18-24 year olds who didn't vote to protest when the Conservatives win, again.
    Curious how LibDems will turn out, as labour is fucked as you say and stay is not an option, LibDems talking points about the open markets are interesting.
    Next one is until 2022, isn't it? And I thought May didn't want any elections earlier... but it's a good chance for her.
    Whatever the results are, she's gonna have a better time.
    Conservatives? Just go with the Brexit like before, full speed ahead
    Cons/LibDem stuff? Maybe a softer version... whatever happens, it's the will of the people etc.
    None of the above (highly unlikely)? Well... she's out, someone else deal with the aftermath.
    Expecting quite a huge gap between conservatives and the rest. RIP labour.
    Post edited by reh on
    ༼╬ ͡°益°༽╯彡 Dorya!
  • CyntalanCyntalan SRK's Meta-Moderator™ Joined: Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 18
    One day, ElderGOD, you must realize that your only hope is to regurgitate until you're blue in the face. People have troubles with both research AND attention span. It may just be easier to grab links of your own posts and save 'em somewhere to copy/paste whenever someone insists upon your regurgitation.

Admittedly, that'll only then cause them to respond, almost verbatim, with whatever the posts that followed did, thus you'll also need the responses you made to them originally also on-hand to regurgitate THEM, as with the above postulation, they will be unable to bother with the chain of discussion that follows and instead continue with the same rhetoric.
    edited April 18
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    One day, ElderGOD, you must realize that your only hope is to regurgitate until you're blue in the face. People have troubles with both research AND attention span. It may just be easier to grab links of your own posts and save 'em somewhere to copy/paste whenever someone insists upon your regurgitation.

Admittedly, that'll only then cause them to respond, almost verbatim, with whatever the posts that followed did, thus you'll also need the responses you made to them originally also on-hand to regurgitate THEM, as with the above postulation, they will be unable to bother with the chain of discussion that follows and instead continue with the same rhetoric.
    I could offer an AHK script randomizing the same bullshit answers, too :tup:
    With a best-of like "... but Hillary's eMails!1" and "<name> has connections to Russia!!1" for free.

If you state something, back it up. Have at least one or two sources for people being out of the loop.
    Doesn't matter if you're one of those #marchAgainstTrump guys seeing evil in whatever he does or one of those the_donald pepe memers.
    "omg Trump did XYZ, IMPEACH! Rrrrussia! IMPEACH" "lol libtards, obeezy, MSM sheep". Both sides are so tiresome.
    It's pretty simple. Either you take a minute or two and deliver or... be the cunt you are and don't. Not my business.
    I'll ask one time, a 2nd time for posters with good input like Yagami but certainly not a 3rd time.

Heck, like you'd even need to force a war against Syria, I wanted to talk about stuff happening in 2011 and 2012 like Daraa, Homs, Hamaa etc.pp but whatever.
    ༼╬ ͡°益°༽╯彡 Dorya!