The Current State of the World and US (updated first post)

Comments

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,201
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Cross posting

Yooooo!!! (Jamaican Accent)

Everyone turn on Coast To Coast AM on you local radios or Internet

You'll shit your pants. Everything makes sense now...

context?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,476 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I swear. They just want it to all be like North Korea. Fuck the EU. Fuck it all.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Heavenly Blue Joined: Posts: 5,487
    doesn't Germany basically run the eu?
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,817

No, as Germany (and France) gets fined for going over budget every year
    Never pay double the retail price
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,543 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Germany and France are just the biggest economies in the EU and the most stable countries financially.
    This is offensive.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Germany and France are just the biggest economies in the EU and the most stable countries financially.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11207721/Why-do-France-and-Germany-keep-breaking-EU-rules.html
    According to the latest number crunching, France will have the biggest budget deficit in the Eurozone in 2016. The black hole in the country's public finances is now expected to grow to -4.7pc of GDP, a long way above the mandated -3pc set by Brussels for euro-area members.

But I was sorta wrong about Germany, they have the opposite problem
    Germany also finds itself mired in low growth. But unlike France and its pitiful public finances, Berlin could find itself rapped on the knuckles for having the opposite problem.
    The country's balance of payments position with the rest of the world is due to reach a record surplus of 7.1pc of GDP next year. This is far above Europe's mandated 6pc maximum, and means Berlin risks being hit with a sanction under new rules which punish excessive imbalances for creditor as well as debtor countries.
    What kind of shit is that?

I think its Belgium
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,476 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    StockyJam wrote: »

I wouldn't worry. I'm sure that the SJWs, Liberal media, and other assorted freedom fighters are already hot and hard on the case.

-Starhammer-
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
    If we let Christians in this country have their way, killing homosexuals on the street wouldn't be against the law either. :coffee:
    This is offensive.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,846
    For real, one thing the Muslims do better than anybody is fighting the threat of homosexuality with the seriousness it deserves.

Now I don't think it's ok to thow niggas off rooftops n shit but a good beat down sends the right message.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,453
    fun fact

the reason there' sbeen a massive outbreak of violence against muslims in asian countries where buddhism is practiced is becasue of what happened in Indonesia.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,433
    Indonesia, mindanao, sri lanka, malaysia...tons of terror cells

But i won't say islam is evil. I say terrorism breeds like gangs. Using poverty and turning the system on it's head
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,394
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Cross posting

context?

Yesterday's show (probably on YouTube by now) talks about Rothchilds and even more rich families from Europe wanting a one world nation where there's one currency (digital).

Trump was meant to be elected because of this as well. Also this is why Bush beat Gore in 2000. Presidential elections are rigged. Everything you s rigged by the richest families in the world. They want to make another Roman Empire or Greek Empire or Egyptian Empire, etc.
    Starhammer wrote: »
    StockyJam wrote: »

I wouldn't worry. I'm sure that the SJWs, Liberal media, and other assorted freedom fighters are already hot and hard on the case.

-Starhammer-

TFW liberals have to protect both parties in the conflict
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    Cross posting

context?

Yesterday's show (probably on YouTube by now) talks about Rothchilds and even more rich families from Europe wanting a one world nation where there's one currency (digital).

Trump was meant to be elected because of this as well. Also this is why Bush beat Gore in 2000. Presidential elections are rigged. Everything you s rigged by the richest families in the world. They want to make another Roman Empire or Greek Empire or Egyptian Empire, etc.

last I checked, all of those failed. In other words, they should be careful what they wish for.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    TFW liberals have to protect both parties in the conflict
    This is the problem you have to face when one of your sacred cows wants to kill the other. Nothing creates a Utopian society quite like importing incompatible cultures/values.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
    pedoviejo wrote: »

Northeast PA
    570 Necro
    dab00g wrote: »
    Indonesia, mindanao, sri lanka, malaysia...tons of terror cells

But i won't say islam is evil. I say terrorism breeds like gangs. Using poverty and turning the system on it's head

Ideology that sways itself or allows itself to easily be corruptable like islam is trash at best, evil at worst. Indonesia didnt becime the regressive ahit hole it is because of terror. The people vited this shit as law, this is what happens when islam becomes the majority. We are seeing this in thailand as well, where local militias want to force islam on people

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I hope Poland and Hungary stand tall and tell the EU to fuck off. There is no reason for all of Europe to embrace cultural suicide.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
    Poland and Hungary aren't EU countries so how could France and Germany tell them to do something?
    This is offensive.
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 4,817
    J-ride wrote: »
    I hope Poland and Hungary stand tall and tell the EU to fuck off. There is no reason for all of Europe to embrace cultural suicide.

Uh they kind of let all the refugees walk through them to western europe though, that shit ain't really right if they aren't taking a share.

@Raz0r Poland is in the EU, worked with plenty of Polish guys living and working on an EU passport back when I was doing factory work.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • odinodin the final solution Joined: Posts: 14,992 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Poland and Hungary aren't EU countries so how could France and Germany tell them to do something?

Sorry mang, but we are.
    Don't use the Euro, but still part of the Union.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    odin wrote: »

Sorry mang, but we are.
    Don't use the Euro, but still part of the Union.

As well as Hungary.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
    Huh. That's interesting. I always thought Poland opted to be on its own.

And that no one wanted Hungary because it's Hungary.
    This is offensive.
    Huh. That's interesting. I always thought Poland opted to be on its own.

And that no one wanted Hungary because it's Hungary.

That's a fair assessment. Polaks do hate everyone.
    https://www.euractiv.com/section/central-europe/news/eu-sets-june-deadline-for-poland-hungary-to-take-migrant-share/

Lofl, germany and france need to fuck off with their cancer breeding policies.

The day the EU crumbles under its own retardness is going to be a glorious one. Millions will finally realize they should've left it like the UK did. Too bad it will be too late for them by then
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

I hope that day never comes. Traveling between several countries only needing one currency and not having to carry my passport everywhere is the best.
    This is offensive.
    I hope that day never comes. Traveling between several countries only needing one currency and not having to carry my passport everywhere is the best.

You could have those things without the nonsense though. The EU really is a bureaucratic nightmare.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
    No net neutrality talk?

Paying 5 bucks to access fast speed SRK?
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,686 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The EU collapsing would probably cause the worldwide economy to plunge. If a bunch of European nation economies go down the shitter, it brings rise to all the problems that started WW1 and WW2. I don't think anyone wants that type of shit again.
    The EU collapsing would probably cause the worldwide economy to plunge. If a bunch of European nation economies go down the shitter, it brings rise to all the problems that started WW1 and WW2. I don't think anyone wants that type of shit again.

I hate to admit it, your right.

Perhaps The UK was justified with wanting out the UK thou
    odin wrote: »
    No net neutrality talk?

Paying 5 bucks to access fast speed SRK?

It's getting there. Here's a vid I found from Stephen Cullen, Host of Computing Forever and one of the creators of the YouTube like website Minds.com.

Maybe people will listen this time. Skip to 2:35 to see that part of it.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.

wahh wahh

give us more money and resources, its totally not our fault we are failing as a people even though we came to your ountry with no real skills or want to succeed.
    education is the solution so give us more money! (ignores that education starts at home, not school and you don't need school to teach your kids not to be degenerate pieces of shit)

wahh wahh

give us more money and resources, its totally not our fault we are failing as a people even though we came to your ountry with no real skills or want to succeed.
    education is the solution so give us more money! (ignores that education starts at home, not school and you don't need school to teach your kids not to be degenerate pieces of shit)

how she gonna bitch about what she ain't got when she's wearing a double XXL leather jacket to cover up her fat ass? Germany needs to take a page out the nazi book and goose step on some faces. I don't care about your past. Even the Devil has the right to defend himself when attacked.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,433
    Lol supporting the confederacy

Now praising the nazis

Shit like net neutrality dying is why trump is the piece of shit who should have lost

But hey at least um..,trump isn't a woman? He just has the same estrogen levels as one
    dab00g wrote: »
    Lol supporting the confederacy

Now praising the nazis

Shit like net neutrality dying is why trump is the piece of shit who should have lost

But hey at least um..,trump isn't a woman? He just has the same estrogen levels as one

Those statues and flags where symbols to honor American people who died believing in sometging. Anybody whose for banning these things because my feelings is a fucking loser. It's part of American history, and something that shouldn't be put away. America should not be like those weak willed idiots in Germany who ban all Nazi memorabilia.

Also, where was your rage when Obama gave away OUR internet to the incompetent and authoritarian idiots at the UN? You don't get to whine about net neutrality if you didn't care about that

• AlexTheKingAlexTheKing Joined: Posts: 1,135
    edited May 22

wahh wahh

Wow what a bunch of ungrateful bastards, is this taking place in Sweden? Swedish people are a bunch of masochist, importing people who hate their guts.
    Lol at the defending of the Confederates. Motherfucker please. You say hurt feelings as if what those assholes were fighting for was morally defensible.

Fuck them and anyone who wants to defend slave owners splitting a country as "honorable" lol my god we starting with the bullshit early this week.
    This is offensive.
    Oh my lol today doesn't stop delivering.

Flynn reportedly to invoke the Fifth Amendment and not testify to the Senate intel committee.

WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO HIDE!
    This is offensive.
  • twigstertwigster Joined: Posts: 559
    I'm excited for the end of net neutrality.
    Yeah.

Why should the backbone of today's economy not be controlled by 2-3 mega corporations legally obliged to squeeze every penny they can for shareholders? As history has proven, capitalism is the holy grail of living and can do no wrong.
    This is offensive.
    private property and profit is everything, its human nature, and there is no other way.

(it only really existed for something like 200-300 years and has proven to be completely unstable)
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • twigstertwigster Joined: Posts: 559
    Yeah.

Why should the backbone of today's economy not be controlled by 2-3 mega corporations legally obliged to squeeze every penny they can for shareholders? As history has proven, capitalism is the holy grail of living and can do no wrong.

It's owned by 2-3 mega corporations by government mandate. If people were allowed to actually fucking compete with them we wouldn't have this issue.

Only 1 or 2 companies are allowed to exist in every area, and it's dictated by city government. fuck right off
    Bitch, don't speak to me as if I don't understand how the fucking internet works.

That said, there was the chance to make it a utility in order to regulate it fairly. Of course it was prevented from becoming that. An open internet is how some cities became employment boomtowns. Any change to that can spell disaster for anyone and unfairly hurdle their growth. I'd post the Netflix story but it has already been posted.
    This is offensive.
    Lol at the defending of the Confederates. Motherfucker please. You say hurt feelings as if what those assholes were fighting for was morally defensible.

Fuck them and anyone who wants to defend slave owners splitting a country as "honorable" lol my god we starting with the bullshit early this week.

It doeant matter you asshole. Those statues and symbols arent about the confederacy, its about the mem who died believing in something. Its abiut principle, but i wouldnt expect you to have any of thoae.

Tell me, are you for tearing down the statues of lenin that are standing on american aoil?

How are you going to separate the Confederacy and the men who led it? What kind of silly shit is that?
    This is offensive.
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,265
    I don't think memorials for dead soldiers should be torn down. I don't think many agree with the politics behind the wars we've recently been involved in but most would show respect for the soldiers that have died fighting in them. In the end it's really the governments that are to blame.
    CFN ScootMagee