Keepin'em Honest wrote: »
1. So then you do have low readin' comprehension. I NEVER said that my view was a fact, and I'm sayin' that your's aint fact either. You're just as "wrong" as I am. lol
2. This is hilarious...
"The more evil your past doings, the more painful your death."
Where are you gettin' your shit from, cuz it damn sure aint the games?
Gets asked for canon evidence. Posts American translations.
3. The SF guide books confirm very few events that actually occur at the end of the games.
4. Are you a retarded? "Onore wo mu ni suru" means to "empty your spirit/self" which is what the fuck I said Gen did to survive. I meant SFA isn't talkin' about Mu in this super ridiculous philosophical way you're tryin' to force people into. It is as it was said, deal with it.
5. Gen emptied his soul, that's all I'm sayin' and that's all I've been sayin', call it whatever the fuck you want. And Bison is seen bein' hit with the SGS in the game. It happens in the game, as clear as day. YOU have to prove that it didn't happen. I don't have prove that it did...since it did.
You are are correct about Gill, tho. Akuma jumps and and kills your rival, not Gill. I was wrong about that one.
6. Don't try to argue semantics, that's pathetic. Akuma jumps in and hits Bison with the SGS. What evidence do you have that Akuma wasn't canon?! Hell, what evidence do you have that characters like DJay, T.Hawk, E.Honda and Fei Long ARE canon?! SF's canon is a fuckin' mess. lol
7. Not gonna get in a pissin' contest with you about who cares more or less about this shit. I just know I aint tryin to force my opinion on others so that I can feel important.
8. Akuma also says alotta other shit like, "your sins will kill you, not his fists", "witness the death of your soul", "If you are merciless, your soul will be slaughtered!", "It's time for you to experience a million deaths in an instant!", and "And now, evil one, you reap what you have sown!".
Just cuz you like your idea best, doesn't make it fact. Come back here when you have REAL PROOF, from Capcom. Til' then, hush.
BB_Hoody wrote: »
I just have this question. Can the "raging demon" one hit KO any opponent regardless of their strength? Like we've seen it done to humans but what about Supernatural or Superpowered beings like higher class Darkstalkers such as Jedah Dohma and Morrigan, or Super beings like Superman or The Hulk? If it can then wouldn't it be more than just a thousand well placed strikes? I think the move would have to be supernatural to one shot such characters.
Hence his appearance in SF4.