A more complete explanation of the Shun Goku Satsu

13»

Comments

• SagatryuSagatryu Joined: Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    it was the noticing of someone walking up to Gouki and killing with a gun which I find ridiculous. as for the SGS into is probably attack that utilizes Chi and to my knowledge most Chi attacks are mostly physically . now if it is a physical attack it's possible that some one with a strong enough Chi Aura can living through the attack. it might explain why Gen and Gouken were able to survived the attack due to their strong Chi Auras.
    "you may have the Ultimate Shield , but I have the Ultimate eye , and my ultimate eye can see your weakness" - King Bradley / Wrath to Greed.
  • SagatryuSagatryu Joined: Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I agree and I remember it being said that Gen uses Chi in all of his attacks even his normals.
    "you may have the Ultimate Shield , but I have the Ultimate eye , and my ultimate eye can see your weakness" - King Bradley / Wrath to Greed.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,751
    Dude, great points, and holy crap, I've never seen that Gouken art, yikes, someone as strong as him could survive it, but look at the state he's in, that thing must be horrific to witness and experience.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,837
    just read RYU FINAL its less words than OPs post and pictures! :3
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
13»