KOF XIII Hyper Guide - Vice
"KOF XIII Technical Reference" chapter 8 ~Yagami Team~
KOF XIII IORI TEAM COMBO MOVIE
Vice is back from the dead for this edition of KOF with no fewer than 4 command grabs. She is also one of few characters gifted with an 'anywhere juggle' move, hers being the only one which enables full combos from simple anti-airs and other knockdowns.
Changes from arcade to console:
KOFXIII Character Changes part 3
- (shown in video) Strong version of Mayhem (qcb+C) has less recovery. If you hit with the edge of it you can do a strong attack as a followup.
- (shown in video) Added a new target combo D > D. It is not cancelable.
- Jump CD is faster.
- (shown in video) EX Mayhem (qcb+AC) has faster startup.
- (shown in video) Strong version of Deicide (hcf+D) can be comboed into the Strong version of Mayhem (qcb+C).
- EX Deicide (hcf+BD) has less recovery, and it is easier to follow up with normal attacks.
- (shown in video) Splash (including the followup version) (dp+P / qcb+P > qcf+P) can be super canceled into Overkill (db qcf uf u d+P) AFTER it hits.
- (shown in video) Overkill (air db qcf uf u d+P) can be MAX Canceled.
- Overkill’s command (air db qcf uf u d +P) has been made easier. If the last input is in any downward direction it will register.
- Damage adjustments:
- Her f+A (canceled into) does 45 damage (down from 70)
- Her Overkill (air db qcf uf u d+P) does 200 damage (down from 220)
- Her EX Mayhem (qcb+AC) does 120 damage (down from 160)
#SFxT @ Rizon - It's better than SRK