THE Combo Video thread (New Releases + Commentary)

Comments

• Alucard20Alucard20 Omega Joined: Posts: 1,148
    ^ Your AV is disturbing on so many levels.

Edit: Pretty cool vid.
    Vampire savior. Main: Jedah Sub: Zabel, Gallon.
    Marvel vs Capcom. Strider, Gambit, Wolvie, venom, MM and spidey
    Marvel vs Capcom 2: Omega/XX/XX
    Mvc3: ???
  • MajMaj CvS2 Combo Collector Joined: Posts: 2,073

Two years ago I had planned to make Garou combo videos. This was a 'preview' of what the first vid would've looked like.
    Nice. Looks like it could have developed into something cool.

How come you never finished it?
  • TizocTizoc Joined: Posts: 11,406
    Dunno, it could've been for 2 reasons-
    1- I got so busy, or was doing other stuff, I must've forgotten about it
    2- I had to format my PC :/

Well the current vids are still good and I'm glad they are helping people :)
    Vol. 6 will either be B. Jenet & Gato or Jenet on her own. I'll start messing around tonight and see what I can accomplish
    "You have to be a badass if you ride a giant seahorse." -Grant Morrison on why Aquaman is badass
    "Game Over, Snively. ...Thanks for playing." -Dr. Eggman, Sonic Universe #40
    "I'm stinking of animal blood...As of now I'm a vegetarian. And this is Bat-cow." -Damian Wayne
  • SFA3-BeginnerSFA3-Beginner GGPO : Toki` Joined: Posts: 31
    even more sf4 combos by Toki` :

not just combos, also random stuff :F
  • wolverine-masterwolverine-master Trinidad's finest Joined: Posts: 1,763

check out my spidey combo.
    IS YOUR WOLVERINE BETTER THAN MINE?
    XBL: wolverine masta
    FB: facebook.com/w0lverinemaster
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    3 matches with team z

:rolleyes:
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

more sf4 combos by me, had nothing to do so i tried a few things out :F

Good shit! :tup:

KOF XII

http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xii/character/index.html

Click on individual characters to see their combo movies :nunchuck:
    is amezing, congratuletion from this page
    battousai, madhatter and yours' truly is proud to bring to you:
  • shoultzulashoultzula whatsyoursismines! Joined: Posts: 4,503
    http://www.youtube.com/user/shoultzula

I got some low tier mvc2 stuff with charlie\tron and spidey\tron. Ruby heart\tron is probably next on my list due to some recent discoveries.
    I don't have it but watch me get it.

Vol. 7 in my Garou video series, hope you enjoy it :)
    "You have to be a badass if you ride a giant seahorse." -Grant Morrison on why Aquaman is badass
    "I'm stinking of animal blood...As of now I'm a vegetarian. And this is Bat-cow." -Damian Wayne
  • MonirMonir Saw That Coming Joined: Posts: 185
    Street Fighter 4 Seth Combo Exhibition Video

• ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078
    Street Fighter 4 Seth Combo Exhibition Video

Interesting stuff but I wish he stayed in Training Mode the whole time so we get an accurate reading on damage. Half of those combos are started with an opponent at a random amount of life left so there's no accurate way to see how much damage each combo does.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
    Interesting stuff but I wish he stayed in Training Mode the whole time so we get an accurate reading on damage. Half of those combos are started with an opponent at a random amount of life left so there's no accurate way to see how much damage each combo does.

Test them and then you'll know. I didn't want to do the combos in training mode, I just hate looking at it XD
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078
    Fuck testing em, purpose of watching combo exhibition videos is to see cool shit I can't replicate. I just thought it would be nice to have an accurate damage reading.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
    Fuck testing em, purpose of watching combo exhibition videos is to see cool shit I can't replicate. I just thought it would be nice to have an accurate damage reading.

Haha, yeah, as you say, the "purpose of watching a combo exhibition videos is to see cool shit", even cooler if I do the combos on diferent stages, it sucks you can only do training mode on one stage, XD
  • RenoReno ↑ Maggy Joined: Posts: 854 mod
    My second combo vid, again for Virtua Fighter, and this is my first time I'm using Sony Vegas so hopefully people can give me some constructive criticism, thanks!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsumobasho
    SF5: Bison, Necalli
    VF5FS: Taka-arashi
    Soulcalibur V: Leixia, Astaroth
    My second combo vid, again for Virtua Fighter, and this is my first time I'm using Sony Vegas so hopefully people can give me some constructive criticism, thanks!

Nice:tup:
  • MysticMystic Joined: Posts: 3,781
    ^Fuckin crazy.............That panda is god tier. Someone make me an av with that please!
    Angel's Number one fan.
    http://twitter.com/Bleetness
    <3333 Rose Magician
  • netedge8519netedge8519 Joined: Posts: 56
    nice thread
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Game Researcher Joined: Posts: 624
    AV by zerogunner
    "This is pretty fucking stupid. I am all for acceptance and all that gay shit but when these motherfuckers try too hard it ends up being offensive." Pablo_The_Mex
    First look at Vol. 8 Part 2-

It'll be an exhibition, tutorial and combo video (Yeah I know that my previous vids were mostly tut & combo, but I've got around a dozen 'show-off' combos...)
    That doesnt work :V
    Angel's Number one fan.
    <3333 Rose Magician
  • 10 Stars10 Stars Repent, for death is upon you. Joined: Posts: 256

Bang install stuff.
    I wish there was a regular bang combo vid :( I dont know any combos for bang lol.
    Angel's Number one fan.
    <3333 Rose Magician
  • 10 Stars10 Stars Repent, for death is upon you. Joined: Posts: 256
    I wish there was a regular bang combo vid :( I dont know any combos for bang lol.

Not really a regular combo video since it's all bang tech traps, but they all lead out of bangs bnbs.
  • MUSOLINIMUSOLINI Joined: Posts: 1,533

heres some.

a few more at the end of this vid. too bad you didnt ask for litchy...

Shells in the mouth, jailhouse snitch
    My powder voice, Snow White stiff
    Verbal killas, gorilla grip
    God body shit, puff Marley spliffs
  • ShariShari Overestimated. Joined: Posts: 2,626

Made by:Lush
    Music: The third eye The Pillows
    http://whitecalx.blog72.fc2.com/?no=1
    http://ggxx.hp2.jp/pray/

This is the most amazing combo video i have ever seen.
    Haunts: Is it lag or just impeccable footsies and spacing, I don't know.
    MiloDC: I beat YuuVega -- yes, that YuuVega -- the first time I played Claw seriously in my entire life.
  • DaFeetLeeDaFeetLee WOW Joined: Posts: 1,691

Noel combo video.
    Twitter: @DaFeetLee || Twitch channel || NY FGC
    FG Blog || Youtube
  • clue2025clue2025 Brazilian Jiu-jitsu player Joined: Posts: 2,805
    Anyone know if we can download the combo video from EVO2k9 yet? Like a good version?
    Sorry I am standing so far away...I don't want any of your game rubbing off on me
    I once gave up pool, it was the most terrifying weekend of my life
    nice
    Anyone know if we can download the combo video from EVO2k9 yet? Like a good version?

Give me a day or two yeah? Trying to sort a couple things out but i'll have it for you asap.

Don't bother watching that terrible streamed version. The real video runs at 59.94 frames per second, not 5. Also it has a top right corner.
  • clue2025clue2025 Brazilian Jiu-jitsu player Joined: Posts: 2,805
    Give me a day or two yeah? Trying to sort a couple things out but i'll have it for you asap.

Don't bother watching that terrible streamed version. The real video runs at 59.94 frames per second, not 5. Also it has a top right corner.

:tup: You do awesome work all the time man. I love your stuff. It's much appreciated.
    Sorry I am standing so far away...I don't want any of your game rubbing off on me
    I once gave up pool, it was the most terrifying weekend of my life
  • ZenFireZenFire Makoto: 3S only Joined: Posts: 956
    It might not have done the video justice, but even so it's clear how awesome it was from just the stream. I <3 the ending. Amazing video, Maj.
    Forever mediocre
  • FulaaniFulaani Of terrorist descent Joined: Posts: 2,555

I watched the streamed version but cant wait for the real one.

you always bring good shit maj.
    zoning took an indefinite hiatus
    Here we go. Filesize is a little big but it's running at 640x480 59.94fps so i couldn't do much about that, even with the fancy x264 codec.

SF? Ryu Exhibition (Evo2k9+OHN8 Edition)

Fair warning: Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem but there's a limit on simultaneous connections so if you can't reach the website, try a little later.
  • Rathi04Rathi04 Joined: Posts: 16
    Thanks a Ton, Maj. My buddy didn't get to see it during the live stream and I for sure wanted to see it again in better quality.
  • DA GAMEDA GAME Version 3.5 Joined: Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Guile exhibition