PS3/XBOX360 Captain Americans

Tiger_ClawTiger_Claw Hyouuuuu!Joined: Posts: 497
It would be nice to have a list of PSN or XBOX tags for CAPS who would like to session with others, especially with UMVC3 spectator mode coming out.

I'll try and update this as much as I can. So yeah, just put down your PSN/XBOX name, and maybe your current rank or region.
*forum name- psn/xbox tag - region
PSN:

Ken123103 - Ken123103
Prometheus - HervPrometheus - 6th
Kei_ - Kamukix
PunishIgnorance - PunishIgnorance
ReiGun - Reigun16

XBOX:
Oh Noes - Slash Wink
Dintrao - CrimsonYukikaze
metrokard - themetrokard
Kei - Kamukix
motion51- hyuuga kenshin - SoCal
Doyler01- JunkBuster - Ireland
Fromundaman - Fromundaman - Midwest
InfamouzKnight - Infamus Shadow
WingzeroC - WingZeroGC - Midwest

Comments

• Oh NoesOh Noes Joined: Posts: 51
    360: Slash Wink

I'm always game to play other people who rep Mr. Rogers.
  • DintraoDintrao Majora's Wrath Joined: Posts: 292
    360: CrimsonYukikaze

I've just been chilling in training mode lately though.
    72 Hours Remain.
  • ken123103ken123103 You're just mad because your angry Joined: Posts: 597
    PS3: Ken123103

I'd love to play matches with anyone who wants to
    UMvC3: Captain America, Spencer, Hawkeye

www.youtube.com/ken123103 <---- Amazing Captain America Videos, Check it out!

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • metrokardmetrokard Joined: Posts: 1,301
    im training with him for ultimate...if you guys want to help me out my screen name is themetrokard xbox 360. still cant land his combos online for some reason
  • DintraoDintrao Majora's Wrath Joined: Posts: 292
    im training with him for ultimate...if you guys want to help me out my screen name is themetrokard. still cant land his combos online for some reason

Should probably clarify if you are PSN or XBL
    72 Hours Remain.
  • PrometheusPrometheus Joined: Posts: 39
    HervPrometheus

PSN - 6th

PS3: Ken123103

I'd love to play matches with anyone who wants to
    You've reached max number of friends Ken :(
  • Kei_Kei_ Joined: Posts: 586
    Kamukix

XBL - no ranked matches played
    east coast (have good connects with some of my west coast friends)

Had a lot of fun with Mythos13x yesterday, and his friend Tim (who is hilariously fun to fight). Always up for some matches/training. Message me first just in case my friends list is full so I can clear some room or at least setup a game, and invite you. :)

Kei
  • motion51motion51 Joined: Posts: 387
    xbl gt - hyuuga kenshin
    region - west coast (socal, riverside county)
  • Doyler01Doyler01 Joined: Posts: 31
    XBL tag : JunkBuster

Region : Europe (Ireland)

Think im 6th or 7th lord but I never play ranked..
    "Taste the FEEL of Justice"
  • FromundamanFromundaman Joined: Posts: 300
    XBL: Fromundaman
    Region: Midwest
  • InFamouZKnightInFamouZKnight Living Legend Joined: Posts: 2
    Xbl: Infamus Shadow
    Im down to play anyone, just add me and we'll throw down.
  • Tiger_ClawTiger_Claw Hyouuuuu! Joined: Posts: 497
    where are the psn Caps?!
  • WingZeroCWingZeroC Traitor to Heaven Joined: Posts: 1
    XBL: WingZeroGC
    Region: Midwest
    bjhazamasig2.png
    thread up from the depths...

XBL and now PSN tags are both Kamukix

I should have the game for ps3 also in a few days (heck maybe I'll go pick it up tonight if I have time). I just got the ps3 yesterday so feel free to hit me up, and make me run to the store to pick up another copy of a game I already own on the other system lol.

Kei
  • Tiger_ClawTiger_Claw Hyouuuuu! Joined: Posts: 497

I should have the game for ps3 also in a few days (heck maybe I'll go pick it up tonight if I have time). I just got the ps3 yesterday so feel free to hit me up, and make me run to the store to pick up another copy of a game I already own on the other system lol.

Kei

imma send a friend request soon. ready to get bodied! haha
  • ken123103ken123103 You're just mad because your angry Joined: Posts: 597

Kei

Kei on psn?? Impossible!! I shall add at once!
    UMvC3: Captain America, Spencer, Hawkeye

www.youtube.com/ken123103 <---- Amazing Captain America Videos, Check it out!

• PunishIgnorancePunishIgnorance Joined: Posts: 11
    PSN: PunishIgnorance

Tournament-grade or highly skilled players only please! :)

SE Region
  • ReiGunReiGun aka Mr. Asstastic Joined: Posts: 217
    PSN: Reigun16

Not on much nowadays cause my stick is out of commission, but once I get that fixed, you'll catch me around on weekends.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you is....Well, imagine if a bacteria sat down next to you and started getting snarky." - Death from Supernatural.
  • JizzyJJizzyJ Joined: Posts: 19
    fought YungSleepy313, has a good Cap.A team. Might be the same Sleepy that plays in Michigan
    You may win in 3s, but I bet yo girl would rather roll wit me!
  • FSG SleepyFSG Sleepy Joined: Posts: 1
    fought YungSleepy313, has a good Cap.A team. Might be the same Sleepy that plays in Michigan
    Thx man im trying and that is that sleepy from the D
  • otterotter CFN: otter- Joined: Posts: 4,687
    PSN: mybodyisinfested
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 698
    PSN: huh-disaintawii
    (meant to be 'Huh? This ain't a wii!')

I'm looking to get some practice in so I can start to attend tournaments/competitions. I've also changed my team so I'm looking to bring the new addition up to scratch :)
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
    YawDan I'll send you an invite to get in some matches to help you get up to par. The best way to get ready to go to a tourney/competition is....to just go lol. However I'm still more than willing to get in as much practice as you want.

I'm buying a headset very soon so I can actually talk with people besides text messages, it goes A LONG way to help training.

Kei
    YawDan I'll send you an invite to get in some matches to help you get up to par. The best way to get ready to go to a tourney/competition is....to just go lol. However I'm still more than willing to get in as much practice as you want.

I'm buying a headset very soon so I can actually talk with people besides text messages, it goes A LONG way to help training.

Kei
    Haha thanks, I'm away from the weekend but I will look out for you when I'm online... I also haven't participated yet because I don't have a pad converter lol, but still I'm not looking to get bodied on stream haha so thank you :D
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
    lol even those of us that HAVE been to tournies and locals get bodies sometimes...it comes for us all whenever it wishes. avoiding it is futile lol.

on the other hand if you have any local weekly gtg's then you should absolutely go to them, you'll get a ton better for it, and be much less likely to get bodies on stream lol. last night we did an in house tourney and it was a blast!

first prize was a sexy bag of doritos, I came close to getting them...thankfully I don't eat doritos anyway lol.

Kei
  • b3nz0rb3nz0r Joined: Posts: 298
    XBL: le b3nz0r

Might catch me randomly playing Training Mode, always down for searching for a player match with language set to Italiano at the same time so we can lobby up with a rematch option instead of the crap they put you through in lobby mode. ;)
    UMvC3 - Zero, Cap, Doom
    3s - Oro retired :(

UFO|b3nz0r //guitar hero legend
  • Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,408
    XBL: Cee Dizzy

You will catch me with this game on pretty much all the time unless one of my friends or brothers beg me to play something else. My Cap team is CapAm/Nemesis/Hawkeye or Taskmaster.
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wolverine/Doom/Vergil, Team Nemo SF4: Fei Long, Rolento Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK/Heihachi, Alex/Kuma
  • ExtrumentalsExtrumentals Captain America? No, I use Sgt. Justice. Joined: Posts: 74
    My Sgt. Justice awaits any and all comers: PSN: Nerfed2much
    I'm the best at what you do
  • LeonHeartLeonHeart True Patriot Joined: Posts: 135
    PS3: ScanVisor. (I'm thinking of buying a new account soon called "USALeonHeart".)
    I have no choice but to pretend I am a soldier who knows no fear.
    PSN: ScanVisor (<--Top-tier theory fighter.)
    UMvC3: Captain America with various, often counter-picked assists.
    Poverty Games (GGPO and Supercade)
  • BreadWPBreadWP SaltyRunBack First Commander Joined: Posts: 205
    Im looking for someone to train me! LoL I just picked up this game. Im an old school street fighter player, i havent played much new era Street Fighter/Marvel. My current team is Cap/Dorm/Doom.

Breadwp on PS3
    Go back to your " Blockstring fighter 4 - we dont know how to balance edition"
  • M3x D3lun3zM3x D3lun3z Joined: Posts: 2
    m3x d3lun3z on Xbox - mainly run Spencer, Chris, and Cap. Live in L.A. Best thing about the team is when I accidentally call out caps assist at the same time as otg-ing into Chris's All The Weapons hyper and Cap's Charging Star assist knocks the opponent out of the combo and he then politely apologizes "Sorry Soldier!" before shamefully leaping off-screen.
  • Nutrient16Nutrient16 Mayor of the Universe Joined: Posts: 23
    XBLT: ARK Nutrient from Ireland, Europe

Add me for some Captain America or Haggar matches

I don't play online too often as I'm busy beasting the UMVC3 scene in Dublin personally:p

Bucky costume too sick
    Team UMVC3 - X/ Y /Dormmamu

https://twitter.com/#!/Nutrient16

Ps3: huh-disaintawii

If you have the elder sister, or the little sister, who are above 18, tell em add me yo!!
    Lol I love Chris Hu :D
  • MyNameIsEMyNameIsE Just call me E Joined: Posts: 130
    PS3: INTERNET-DIVIDER

I'm in UK.
  • GB PatriotGB Patriot Sako taught me everything! Joined: Posts: 54
    Xbl: whatupike

Georgia
    sako taught me everything!
    xbl: whatupike
  • Benji41Benji41 Joined: Posts: 136
    PSN: ironbenji
    SSF4 AE 2012 Main:Guile,Dee Jay
    Back up:Balrog,Makoto
    UMVC3 Main:Mag,Storm,Task
    Back Up:Cap,Spencer,Nova
  • EpicRamenEpicRamen Joined: Posts: 3
    My PSN: EpicRamen

My team: Captain America/Vergil/Strider.
    Just hit me up when I'm online.
    PSN: EpicRamen
    UMvC3: Captain America/Vergil/Strider
    KOFXIII: Athena/Benimaru/Ash
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/theepicramen
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    my PSN: CaptainCanadian
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• GB PatriotGB Patriot Sako taught me everything! Joined: Posts: 54
    sako taught me everything!
    xbl: whatupike
  • MyNameIsEMyNameIsE Just call me E Joined: Posts: 130
    Out of the PSN Captain Americas here, who is in Europe or UK?