Biggest scrubs you've come across?

Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot.Joined: Posts: 86
In my book, Bad Mammer, jomile, and DrGreenThumb NZ are by far the biggest, most retarded scrubs I've ever had the displeasure of playing against.

List your worst player experiences below.
Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.

Comments

• moocusmoocus internets? Joined: Posts: 869
    were they just not good players? i disagree with talking shit about someone just because they're not quite as good at the game as you are.

there's a bad games thread in the online forums in the case they were talking shit on the mic or dropping or whatever.
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,223
    Hm, yeah, I would only willingly expose players who rage-quit and talk crap (I think that's what Zealous is going for). It is definitely not a crime to suck at this game, I'm sure we've all been there at some point.
  • reverzereverze team M.K.V. FTW!!!! Joined: Posts: 432
    my little cousin.."HOW YOU LIKE THAT PILEDRIVER HUH, LARIAT LARIAT DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU!!!!!" it's like fighting 4chan IRL
    "call me the crackman, the salt be outrageous!"
    MVC3:Viper/Doom/Virgil,GG AC+:Baiken,jam,A.B.A
    $$F4:A E(uro) $2012 ver.:Oni,Ken,Rose
    PSN: pro_154 XBL:giggdyxgiggdy
  • Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    I'm not bashing anybody who isn't as good as me, I'm simply listing the arrogant, turbo-using scrubs.
    Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.
  • narsnars Your local Gunta Hunta. Joined: Posts: 289
    I really don't care what you or somene else may say to me after this, but OP.. who really GIVES A FUCK man?

Seriously? And it isn't cool to mention their names like that especially if they haven't been playing the game for that long. Scrubs, noobs, or whatever the hella you wanna call them - they most likely have lives to tend to and can't commit as much time as a dedicated player may. They're having fun. Let them. Unless they were COMPLETE ASSHOLES (which you didn't mention they were).

Don't ruin people's fun for not being as good as you.

I honestly can't express how immature it is to mention names though dude. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't sit well if your name was mentioned for not cleaning your ass in the shower and cumming prematurely with a tiny penis, all the while being mentioned in front of girls you're trying to impress.

I'm not hating on you OP. I'm just saying. To other people it could just be something for them to kill time with. Or it could be that they really like the game with no one to guide them. If we were all to act more maturely about games and the community it'd be a better place.

I don't even play this game.
    This thread's worthless
  • Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    Did you read the above post, you dunce? I AM listing them because they were obtuse dickheads.
    If they were really playing the game for recreation then why the fuck would they feel the need to cheat?

Lastly, what the fuck does "OP" mean?
    Original Poster. This game was fun when it was played by Psykup, Rambo xxx, and a few others. Best audio messages I've ever gotten, lol.
    nars was operating under the same pretext i was. it was unclear as to why you were calling them scrubs.
    nars was operating under the same pretext i was. it was unclear as to why you were calling them scrubs.
    Yeah, but at least you had an excuse. nars posted CLEARLY UNDER the post in which I clarified my intentions with this thread.
  • narsnars Your local Gunta Hunta. Joined: Posts: 289
    Yeah, but at least you had an excuse. nars posted CLEARLY UNDER the post in which I clarified my intentions with this thread.

If they're using turbo then let them. Who cares? Are there rules to playing games "online"? If it's fun for them let 'em dude. Instead of YOU criticizing how they play why don't you AVOID them next time? Are you even for sure they're using turbo? They could be mashing buttons - and even for that, who cares dude?

You lost to them didn't you. I'm not even going to put a question mark behind that.

Just play the game bro. It's because of you people don't play certain games. Whether you like it or not, people like you make a HUGE impact on other gamers. IF YOU FEEL THEY'RE PUTTING YOUR PRIDE AT STAKE THEN HIT THEM BACK IN THE GAME.
    Don't post on a forum with their fucking screen names. That's just low and pussy as fuck. It's childish yo. You do understand that there's no "pro filter" right? Kids, older folks who wanna try the new game out because of its nostalgia, and probably their wives play.

But like I was saying, it's because of people like you that people don't appreciate/enjoy the online experience like they should. Regardless of what game it is.

Rather than coming out on your first post with people's names why don't you just question the fact that there aren't that many good players to this game or it's original version? If you can't see the answer to that question then you really need to question your motives in everything else you do.

This is supposed to be a community. Not communism. They paid for their copy let them play with whatever tactics they want to. Even if they piss you off don't go blasting it on here thinking SRK is your personal army. Keep "general" next time, and don't point names out. It's childish.
  • TecmoSuperBowlTecmoSuperBowl Don't look here. Joined: Posts: 423
    Anyone who still plays this game is the biggest scrub I've come across.
    Go tell that to all the other 'scrubs' that play this game. They pretty much all agree that SFIV/SSFIV is an overrated, slow turd.
  • TecmoSuperBowlTecmoSuperBowl Don't look here. Joined: Posts: 423
    Attention all other 'scrubs' that play this game. If you still play this game, you are the biggest scrub I've come across.
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    I confess to being a pretty big scrub. I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more loses then I do wins.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    This is not a healthy thread.
    I agree, Keefe, but I will keep it up regardless.
  • JigglyNorrisJigglyNorris The Low Tier Hero Joined: Posts: 1,279
    wah
    Dude like, lol, take it easy. Its just another shit talk thread on a part of SRK that could really use any kind of entertainment it can get (to me at least. But I haven't be around for a while so meh). You don't have much room telling him to AVOID talking smack about douche bag players when you can AVOID the freaking thread. The people he named ARE scrubs anyway (GreenThumbz).
    this will end in tears.
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,899
    Since I'm pretty sure the guys I will refer to do not have SRK accounts (mostly because I've never played them in SF or Mahvel), I will speak of these scrubs with no hesitation.

2009, Soul Calibur IV tournament, I had been playing Broken Destiny for all of 6 weeks when I figured I'd see how far I'd come with Astaroth. I'm doing casuals with Astaroth and Zasalamel when this guy comes in feeling himself with his Raphael. He asked if I wanted to go and I said sure. So we tangle, and though he gave me some trouble, eventually I started feeling myself and getting a win lead in our set. He proclaims after his second or third loss, "It's an insult for Raphael to lose to Astaroth!"

Fast forward to a little under a month later: Tekken 6 had just been released, and Best Buy was holding a game kiosk with the newly-released Tekken 6 as a tournament. So I'm playing as Heihachi with my Day 2 juggles when this pompous dude that drove me crazy in this Philosophy 101 class I had the year before sees Tekken and proclaims as he sits down next to me, "I am DEADLY with Yoshimitsu." The comedy only continued at the loading screen when he said goofily, "I will assist your suicide!" Now, maybe in his weird counter-culture, "deadly" means the same as "free" because I walloped him pretty hard and almost got a triple-perfect. Then when I faced him again in the actual tournament, he picked Jack.

So much for Manji Ninjutsu...
  • KratosKratos Joined: Posts: 158
    will someone explain to me how turbo controller benfits in this game?
    also listing some "scrubs" names here is byond useless
    PSN: Bazinga311
    AE: Seth/Cammy
    UMVC3: Nova/Spencer/Dr. Doom
    Nova/Dr.Strange/Spencer
    Spencer/Dante/Frankwest
    Dante/Vergil/Dr.Doom

Plz don't die Marvel :/

• Too LegitToo Legit Joined: Posts: 2
    It would have to be Atlas. He played SF a lot but trades in his games often, shooters, RPGs, MMO's, fighters you name it. He can probably go ten years without touching SF4 and still be better. For some reason he doesn't go to tournaments, you know... where all the hype is at. When I asked him, he said he just doesn't give a fuck about some shitty ass tournament and whatever he does hes good at period.
  • CWheezyCWheezy Joined: Posts: 889
    Turbo benefits:Always hitting reversals, mash hands easily, always getting reversal throw, etc.
    don't forget the 1 frame links too.
    Ah shit..    
    You can ask mailmanimp on how turbo benefits him, as "he's the best Chun at holding down fierce kick" (RenoMD).
    turbo to mash on crouch roundhouse? why would that... what is this i don't even...

• -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    blitzfu is a scrub who always lag switchs to make it DBZ style
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    blitzfu is a scrub who always lag switchs to make it DBZ style

WTH? Some shitty Gief player is trolling me.

First of all, I don't use turbo or a lag switch.

Second, you know this is the HDR forum right? I've played you on GGPO, but never on XBL or PSN. So where is this BS coming from?

If this is from GGPO, it's obvious why it's laggy, you're in Mexico, I'm in Canada...it's obviously gonna be laggy cuz of the distance (and your shitty ISP). So stop challenging me in GGPO, cuz I don't challenge you.

And if this is from XBL, I've never played you in HDR, so your alias must be different. The only Zangief player I've been playing lately is that Impact009 guy. Is that you?

If it is you, I can understand why you'd be mad at me for curb-stomping all over you. LOL Next time just raqe quit, it'll save you the embarrassment of a beatdown, and it'll save me the hassle of being trolled.
    Relax, man. I'm pretty sure he's just joking around.
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    2Q==

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ-GdafVGUlQIBZaNOlBIppE5lgIRvizszR4ETXcTU0BRAwyq2kQ
    \_/
    I officially denounce any Ryu player who uses the tactic of hadoken spamming and sweeping a scrub.
    if a ryu is constantly whiffing crouch roundhouse then that should mean free damage for you on the counter sweep/super/whatever. i don't mean to be a dick but it sounds like you're more interested in calling people scrubs than actually learning how to play. there may be some fundamental elements to the game that aren't quite clicking for you yet.

either that or you're using the word "denounce" wrong.

or we're all getting trolled. i can never tell anymore.
    @moocus I actually don't lose that much to projectile/sweep spammers, except if they're tremendously laggy. By the way, you shouldn't opine on my play style if you haven't even played me before. I'm a good Cammy player, just ask Keefe, Noriega, or any WIT member.
  • RindoukanKarateManRindoukanKarateMan I like Karate Girls Joined: Posts: 504
    in b4 this thread gets locked. And the biggest scrub ive come across? I only have to look in the mirror for that one.
    3rd strike-Makoto dudley
    ssf4-Makoto,Dudley,Guy
    Blazeblue-Bang,Bang,Bang,Makoto
    tekken-Raven
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    i'll be honest, i had to google the definition of "opine". you win this round.
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    zealous - I think you have potential, but you're not exactly off to a great start as far as public relations goes.

After receiving that unsolicited "Hey, you! If you play this FPS I hate that isn't even on the list of games you own on your XBL profile - GET FUCKED" message from you, I gotta agree with moocus re: the negativity.

Lastly, if you thought shoto fb/sweep was bad, wait until a DJ beats you with nothing but max outs and cr.rh! That's always a good time.
    Cammy is especially susceptible to the basic fireball-sweep pattern. Her diagonal jump isn't the best and she's already lacking tools as it is. Only way to play a great Cammy is to master neutral-jumping, IMO.
    Or you can just block 13 fireballs and jump over the 14th for a massive combo for the win. I mean, after throwing out 13 fucking fireballs, no one would suspect that they would jump over the 14th. That's just insane. 13 is the lucky number my friend.
    Ah shit..    
  • thanks_tablethanks_table double buttrape Joined: Posts: 102
    Cammy is especially susceptible to the basic fireball-sweep pattern. Her diagonal jump isn't the best and she's already lacking tools as it is. Only way to play a great Cammy is to master neutral-jumping, IMO.

This is very true. Cammy's neutral jump medium kick (or low kick?) is a pretty safe air move.., not against characters that dive forward like Honda with his f'ing torpedo heatbutt though...

More on topic, I'm tempted to post my entire ragequitter list in this thread. Probably too much to type.
    zealous - I think you have potential, but you're not exactly off to a great start as far as public relations goes.

After receiving that unsolicited "Hey, you! If you play this FPS I hate that isn't even on the list of games you own on your XBL profile - GET FUCKED" message from you, I gotta agree with moocus re: the negativity.

Lastly, if you thought shoto fb/sweep was bad, wait until a DJ beats you with nothing but max outs and cr.rh! That's always a good time.

Oh, that message was sent to everybody, man. I just had to let everybody know that they shouldn't buy such a crummy game that they have played two years ago and last year.

Sorry, that's just my personality - hot-headed, cynical, and arrogant. But, I disagree that having DJ players spam is worse for the sole reason that DJ players are more apt to fuck up on their projectile, as they have to charge. I'm more likely to beat DJ Max Out/Slide than shoto FB/sweep spammers.