Biggest scrubs you've come across?

13»

Comments

• PaskyPasky Ninja with pistol! Joined: Posts: 1,863
    I9Bcm.jpg
    <Pasky> so you can go extra fast by just holding it?
    <bookah> turbo handjob
    <baklakiller> sure if had a penis
    <baklakiller> im a beginner gief
  • LovedriveLovedrive Joined: Posts: 28
    Mmmmm.......biggest "scrubs" I'd have to say are people that complain outloud during matches. Like, making excuses about their controller not working, losing because they are tired, the match up does not favor them, it's online, they say you're spamming idiotic garbage that a great player such as themselves cannot avoid for some reason......... stuff like that.
  • K3lloggzK3lloggz Joined: Posts: 668
    Anyone who loses then complains about legit tactics and calls them scrubby, is on the highest plane of scrub existence
  • Coth_XCoth_X G(x) = (3/(1-3x)) - 3 - 3x - 27x^2 Joined: Posts: 4,340
    Mmmmm.......biggest "scrubs" I'd have to say are people that complain outloud during matches. Like, making excuses about their controller not working, losing because they are tired, the match up does not favor them, it's online, they say you're spamming idiotic garbage that a great player such as themselves cannot avoid for some reason......... stuff like that.

Yeah but the harness does come loose on my stick. Just last night my downs stopped working. Had to take the time to fix it.

Controller problems are only ok if they are legit.

-trolls suck-
    "The purpose of proof is to understand, not to verify." - Arnold Ross
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416 <--- Coolest Game Ever!
  • Francys PaiFrancys Pai ☆ Resident Cynic ☆ Joined: Posts: 5,085
    Anyone who loses then complains about legit tactics and calls them scrubby, is on the highest plane of scrub existence

Completely agreed here.
    "People who fireball into sweep"
    Ever played footsies? I guess not because otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about that shit.

They hadouken, you block standing, they see you standing, bam, free knockdown because you don't know how to block correctly.

They hadouken, you block right, they sweep, the blockstun from both the fireball and sweep keeps you in place. Let's start this over again, shall we?

While I don't know if this applies the same way for 2, this is usually the case with 4. The distance they're hitting you with the fireball usually makes the sweep pretty safe. They've got you in a footsie game. That's all there is to it.

But as someone who deems this sort of thing as "Scrubbery" I really don't expect you, the OP, to understand such a concept.
    MVY. Francys Pai | Eternal Blaze - Mad Vega Yomi forever <3
    "When one looks like glass, everything else looks to be made of stone."

Art blog; Scarlet Eyed Rätsel
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,581
    I wouldn't say this guy's a scrub, but he did call me a "lucky, little bastard" for getting a cheap shot in DOA4.

But it's funny how the OP never described how the people he listed are scrubs other than saying they're "obtuse dickheads".
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    To each their own. I don't think so and I believe a lot of the 'online' community which includes offline players beg to differ but again everyone has their own opinion. An yes I will be on tonight for any matches.

There's always going to be online warriors that demand the same respect as the offline players that actually show up to events and place high. Baby girl cammy-white telling you that you suck means absolutely nothing to anyone. She doesn't show up to tournys, doesn't place, and basically would not be considered a peer. Don't even trip, real recognize real.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    There's always going to be online warriors that demand the same respect as the offline players that actually show up to events and place high. Baby girl cammy-white telling you that you suck means absolutely nothing to anyone. She doesn't show up to tournys, doesn't place, and basically would not be considered a peer. Don't even trip, real recognize real.

I want to be a peer.

:(

-trolls suck-
  • Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    Completely agreed here.
    "People who fireball into sweep"
    Ever played footsies? I guess not because otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about that shit.

They hadouken, you block standing, they see you standing, bam, free knockdown because you don't know how to block correctly.

They hadouken, you block right, they sweep, the blockstun from both the fireball and sweep keeps you in place. Let's start this over again, shall we?

While I don't know if this applies the same way for 2, this is usually the case with 4. The distance they're hitting you with the fireball usually makes the sweep pretty safe. They've got you in a footsie game. That's all there is to it.

But as someone who deems this sort of thing as "Scrubbery" I really don't expect you, the OP, to understand such a concept.
    Are you aware that I never said that I have lost to the cretins that use that tactic? Perhaps you should think about that before you go posting ignorant horseshit about my abilities or instruct on how to beat fireball/sweep spammers.
    Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.
  • Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    I wouldn't say this guy's a scrub, but he did call me a "lucky, little bastard" for getting a cheap shot in DOA4.

But it's funny how the OP never described how the people he listed are scrubs other than saying they're "obtuse dickheads".
    Bad Mammer - Blatant turbo user, uses Akuma, overt reliance on tick throws, loses easy match-ups (Akuma versus Zangief, Honda versus Cammy, etc.) and then declares that because he 'almost beat you' one out of three hundred times that that somehow means that he is your equal.
    joMile - Rage quits every match, accuses anybody who beats him of using turbo (or of not having gone through puberty yet), claims to be a champ when he beats you one out of 100+ matches
    DrGreenThumbNZ - Yep.
    Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.
    Are you aware that I never said that I have lost to the cretins that use that tactic? Perhaps you should think about that before you go posting ignorant horseshit about my abilities or instruct on how to beat fireball/sweep spammers.

Oh wait you started personal insults with people halfway through the thread, therefore stooping to the bottom of the argument pyramid before this all began anyway. Bless.

And I never claimed that you DID lose to it. I was merely outlining the tactic in which they are using.
    Maybe you should think about your wording then before you post, since it doesn't seem like you've done a good job at that so far.
    Then again, judging by the way you respond, I don't see myself having a very constructive argument with you anyway.

"Personal insults"... what am I supposed to do? Compliment the rage-quitters? Plus, this forum is primarily centered on HD Remix players; however, I would not mind if anybody posted SFIV players. The reason I despise that tactic is because it's obscenely effective against Cammy in HD Remix. I'll still win, but that is not to say the other person literally doesn't know how to do anything else.
  • NerrageNerrage STICKS for JOY Joined: Posts: 3,349
    I block Hadokens left.
    I block Hadokens left.

You bad bad scrub D8< Right, Nerrage, Right!
    Oh wait, I'm not playing 3s and parrying.
    My mistake :<
    "Personal insults"... what am I supposed to do? Compliment the rage-quitters? Plus, this forum is primarily centered on HD Remix players; however, I would not mind if anybody posted SFIV players. The reason I despise that tactic is because it's obscenely effective against Cammy in HD Remix. I'll still win, but that is not to say the other person literally doesn't know how to do anything else.

I was more referring to your method of dealing with people who are saying that this thread is pretty pathetic.
    Which it kinda is.
    Calling someone out for being a scrub isn't going to change anything. It's a waste of your time and is going to get yourself ridiculed and seen as a total idiot by people here.

• NerrageNerrage STICKS for JOY Joined: Posts: 3,349
    You bad bad scrub D8< Right, Nerrage, Right!
    Oh wait, I'm not playing 3s and parrying.
    My mistake :<
    I play 2P! The joystick is better in the cabinet. Gives me the advantage.

Or is 2P to block right? I don't know. I'm going back to Tech Talk now.
    I play 2P! The joystick is better in the cabinet. Gives me the advantage.

Or is 2P to block right? I don't know. I'm going back to Tech Talk now.

Yes. I think we should do that XD. Very very fast.

Actually reliance on tick throws is fine. Its on the person getting ticked to beat it.

-trolls suck-
  • FSMFSM Joined: Posts: 17
    WTH? Some shitty Gief player is trolling me.

First of all, I don't use turbo or a lag switch.

Second, you know this is the HDR forum right? I've played you on GGPO, but never on XBL or PSN. So where is this BS coming from?

If this is from GGPO, it's obvious why it's laggy, you're in Mexico, I'm in Canada...it's obviously gonna be laggy cuz of the distance (and your shitty ISP). So stop challenging me in GGPO, cuz I don't challenge you.

And if this is from XBL, I've never played you in HDR, so your alias must be different. The only Zangief player I've been playing lately is that Impact009 guy. Is that you?

If it is you, I can understand why you'd be mad at me for curb-stomping all over you. LOL Next time just raqe quit, it'll save you the embarrassment of a beatdown, and it'll save me the hassle of being trolled.

Its funny you say that because you have rage quit on me before. I am not saying you are a bad player, but it was a definate rage quit never the less. My Sim vs your Guile and you DC'd just before I got the win. Jus sayin.
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    Its funny you say that because you have rage quit on me before. I am not saying you are a bad player, but it was a definate rage quit never the less. My Sim vs your Guile and you DC'd just before I got the win. Jus sayin.

Might have been a desync. I don't quit unless it's a good Akuma.
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,187
    biggest scrub award

Wrong forum but goddamn I want me some CvS2 on XBL.
    ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    baklakiller always lose to me!!!
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    besides the tons of Akumas, I remember some Fei Long from China, he was hilarious, always teleporting n doing crazy rollback shit, his name was C-Virus, C stands for Chinese?
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • Thunder Road ManThunder Road Man Hey there Joined: Posts: 316
    besides the tons of Akumas, I remember some Fei Long from China, he was hilarious, always teleporting n doing crazy rollback shit, his name was C-Virus, C stands for Chinese?
    Fei long can teleport? :wow:
    Fei long can teleport? :wow:
    yeah, teleporting happens when that Fei has 300ms of ping :p
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!

For being in china is english hatemail was spot on.

I kinda think he was just cheating cause I only knew of one person that didn't have a bad connection with him.

Or, he was on dialup.
  • BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,331
    Man, I remember going to Sam's Club and finding this really nice scrub head for a mop. I bought it in a heart beat and now my bathrooms and kitchen floors are super clean.
    PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Currently grinding out MVCI. Gamora/???
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
    For being in china is english hatemail was spot on.

I kinda think he was just cheating cause I only knew of one person that didn't have a bad connection with him.

Or, he was on dialup.
    he learned how to copy n paste, maybe?
    his english was more of kinder garden, he was a funny guy, I mean, I almost could smell his desperation lol
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Highly doubt anyone can argue this one.

Oberfuhrer.
    世界最強の生物
    he learned how to copy n paste, maybe?
    his english was more of kinder garden, he was a funny guy, I mean, I almost could smell his desperation lol

Lol, pretty sure he was one of those racist types from the hatemail I got from him.
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,718
    Lol, pretty sure he was one of those racist types from the hatemail I got from him.

Everyone's racist in China. Everyone. If you're a foreigner in their country, you're either a) chinese, b) other type of non-important Asian, c) white, d) black/mexican.

They like A the most, and like each subsequent letter less and less.
    From the stuff I seen online,

this guy was like the xbox live rambo guy, and obamaoreo guy

That's kinda what i mean.
  • TigerishTigerish ishishishishish Joined: Posts: 144
    I can't remember this kids gamertag, but I remember playing a guy who was obviously using turbo. I messaged him something along the lines of "Turbo is for scrubs" and he was all "I dun use teh turrboe, wot is turrboe?" I replied "Dude, I have display input on and no one can press punch that fast." So thinking he was caught, he confessed and once I revealed there was no input display "add-ons" he quit replying. Thought it was hilarious.
  • LadyStreetFighterLadyStreetFighter ★Ol' Thunder Thighs Joined: Posts: 118
    Tigerish wrote: »
    I can't remember this kids gamertag, but I remember playing a guy who was obviously using turbo. I messaged him something along the lines of "Turbo is for scrubs" and he was all "I dun use teh turrboe, wot is turrboe?" I replied "Dude, I have display input on and no one can press punch that fast." So thinking he was caught, he confessed and once I revealed there was no input display "add-ons" he quit replying. Thought it was hilarious.

That is awesome. I cried at this to be fair.
    Twitter @LadyStreetFighter
    Facebook : Emma Athena
    Xbl : LadyxAthena

Kingdom Hearts 3 *died*
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    christ. what a night.

FZxjR7G.png
  • JigglyNorrisJigglyNorris The Low Tier Hero Joined: Posts: 1,279
    christ. what a night.

FZxjR7G.png
    I've had some people say some pretty nasty shit to me, but dear god
  • RandomRandom Joined: Posts: 299
    Two guys on my PSN friend list ragequit on me, and one is flipping out on me as I type this. Off my list they go. RED-OPTICS-2099 and then now evilgrip.

I admit I also flip out some times but I try to refrain from going off on guys on my list at least.

I was grabbing a lot but I gotta take what I can get as Chun.
  • RandomRandom Joined: Posts: 299
    pinkfloydzx is a ragequitter. I beat him twice, he quit, bitched at me then unfriended me. Some people...
13»