Skullgirls Media/ Video/Streams Posting Thread

Comments

• deice-deice- kimchi yokatta darou Joined: Posts: 596
    Mike did say larger lobbies would be in the first patch right? So it won't be too long till streaming will be easy.
    Its still likely to be several months at minimum. I'd imagine the first patch co-inciding with first DLC release.
    SSF4: Juri BBCSEX: Λ-11 AH3: Nazuna MBAACC: F-Hime SG: Valentine/Squigly/Parasoul
    本番はこれからだったのに, もう限界? - honban wa korekara datta no ni, mou genkai?
    ·
  • RaHavicRaHavic The Window Washer Joined: Posts: 116
    Yeah my bad I did make the thread a little uninformed, but I'll keep my eye on it, and yeah if anyone has the intention at least to do a stream and just wanna throw it out there definitely give us all a heads up on here. :)
    GGs on dem Sigs I guess ;(
    ·
  • Cowman715Cowman715 Joined: Posts: 272
    I plan on streaming when the XBOX Version comes out :O
    ·
  • GrayFox814GrayFox814 By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth! Joined: Posts: 289
    I plan on streaming the second I get the game, so like training and stuff and if anyone watching wants to play me then ill play them. On ps3.
    My page is www.twitch.tv/GrayFox814
    UMVC3: Zero/Dante/Doom/Viper/Strange
    SkullGirls: Parasoul/Valentine
    SFxT:Ibuki/Cammy/Cole SSF4:Ibuki/Rose/Cammy/Viper
    PSN:GrayFox814
    ·
    Guy's if you're planning on streaming let us know the stream page, if not I appreciate saying that you're going to stream, but lets all hold off unless you already have a twitch page or whatever site it is you use. I want to make this a good thread for people who are just checkin out the forums later on to be able to go and check you guys out on your pages and see whats up with the game.

So lets keep it to something like ie: "My twitch page is twitch.tv/????? I plan on streaming my lobby matches/my ranked matches/some training mode, come check me out there", and whatever other info you want to give us all, thanks guys!
    ·
  • Cowman715Cowman715 Joined: Posts: 272
    www.twitch.tv/cowman715 I do stream other games (old school and fighters) My quality isn't as good (I play on a CRT TV for fighters and I stream on a dazzle so it'll be 480 quality) But I do commentaries and talk to my stream :O
    ·
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,154
    can you add the character trailers to the links above as well please? I have a list of videos I show people i'm introducing the game, and the trailers are some of them, It's nice that you have all these videos in once place. But it's annoying to have to google the character trailers every time.
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    Supergun ST in Toronto! & Ranbats!
    Solderless supergunLIMITED TIME ONLY - $150 !!
    WTB: Dream ParaPara (Dreamcast), 18-in-1 CPS2 arcade board.
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    can you add the character trailers to the links above as well please? I have a list of videos I show people i'm introducing the game, and the trailers are some of them, It's nice that you have all these videos in once place. But it's annoying to have to google the character trailers every time.
    If you already searched for them several times why won't you post links yourself then? O_o
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    ·
  • Uncivilized ElkUncivilized Elk Joined: Posts: 713
    Link is Skullgirls website. Why bother googling?
    PSN: Uncivilized_Elk
    ·
    If you already searched for them several times why won't you post links yourself then? o_O
    I meant on the FIRST post... but yeah You're right. I should have posted links. here:

-Filia
    -Cerebella
    -Peacock
    -Parasoul
    -Ms Fortune
    -Painwheel
    -Valentine
    -Double.

Now, again, can hell from above or a mod please put these on the first post? Instead of making a smart ass post trying to make me look lazy and dumb? I simply didn't think of it at the time, geesh.
    Link is Skullgirls website. Why bother googling?
    It's not on the skullgirls website.
    ·
  • Uncivilized ElkUncivilized Elk Joined: Posts: 713
    It's not on the skullgirls website.

Ah, you're right.
    They left out Valentine, Painwheel, and Double from the trailers they have there.
    (Get on that Reverge!)
    PSN: Uncivilized_Elk
    ·
    Ah, you're right.
    They left out Valentine, Painwheel, and Double from the trailers they have there.
    (Get on that Reverge!)
    Actually I just went on the website again, they seem to have magically appeared... well, except for double... double is still missing.

(probably more accurately, I never noticed them before...)
    ·
  • AndoTheCommandoAndoTheCommando Sorry I'm late! Joined: Posts: 2,570 ✭✭

IGN's Skullgirls review is up!
    "If I can't beat it, it's probably broken."- Ben Perkins.
    "He's american so he has to get retarded rewards for minimal effort."- Ace's thoughts on Captain America combos.
    "not only is this bitch a super kawaii desu roboto she fucking fun as fuck and ALL THE FUCKING PRETTY COLORS."- Jamal313 on playing Aigis.
    ·
  • FulaaniFulaani Of terrorist descent Joined: Posts: 2,555
    no in game movelist? that's a pretty glaring oversight.
    zoning took an indefinite hiatus
    ·
  • AndoTheCommandoAndoTheCommando Sorry I'm late! Joined: Posts: 2,570 ✭✭
    Not an oversight, they just didn't have time to do it compared to more pressing issues. It will be in the game in a latter patch.
    "If I can't beat it, it's probably broken."- Ben Perkins.
    "He's american so he has to get retarded rewards for minimal effort."- Ace's thoughts on Captain America combos.
    "not only is this bitch a super kawaii desu roboto she fucking fun as fuck and ALL THE FUCKING PRETTY COLORS."- Jamal313 on playing Aigis.
    ·
    mentioning how single player is hard even set on easy, but not mentioning the tutorials at all...? =( darn IGN, although I'm happy they gave the game an 8.5
    ·
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·
  • FulaaniFulaani Of terrorist descent Joined: Posts: 2,555
    Speaking of Based Broad streaming just a reminder for tonight's UltraChenTV guys: http://shoryuken.com/2012/04/06/ultra-david-and-james-chen-welcome-mike-z-as-ultrachen-tvs-special-guest-this-monday/
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    no in game movelist? that's a pretty glaring oversight.
    Ptint one from my sig.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    ·
  • BloodBurgerBloodBurger Joined: Posts: 14
    I always have a stream up for new releases. This shouldn't be any different.

http://www.twitch.tv/bloodburger
    ·
    Amazing stream tonight by UltraChenTV http://www.twitch.tv/ultrachentv if you missed it. Archive's are usually up really quick if you're just getting up or what have you. Mike Z is the game designer we all deserve.
    ·
    I watched it for 4 hours straight. I get headache =[
    Launch party everyday though! =3
    ·
    I watched it for 4 hours straight. I get headache =[
    Launch party everyday though! =3

Dude if I wasn't kicking back a couple of brews while watchin the whole thing, I'd be diggin through archives and shit right now!
    ·
  • HellfromaboveHellfromabove Joined: Posts: 2,579 mod
    There is already a media thread where it is stated that you should post streams. Go post everything in there. Thread closed.

-Tha Hindu
    ·
    damn, shut down! ouch! Don't think this is the same in any way shape or form as to what I was going to do but ok. I do not even see a section for streams which got my thread shut down to begin with. I respectfully ask that you at least not waste the time of those that entered my thread and entered information on their streams for everyone to bookmark and keep an eye out for. Just as a respect, or re-open my thread which would really be the more proper thing to do. Shoot me a PM if you need me, thanks.
    ·
  • CrocodileCrocodile Joined: Posts: 94
    Not only is there no indication that streams should be posted here but the OP of this thread discourages discussion. Talking about streams is something we are going to want to do be it streams from users on this board or upcoming tournament streams. Pretty much every major board has a dedicated stream thread. I think we should too.
    ·
    After discussing it with some other users I have decided to reopen this thread.

-Tha Hindu
    ·
    Talked to a number of people and decided to open the stream thread back up.

-Tha Hindu
    ·
    Apreciated.
    ·
    After discussing it with some other users I have decided to reopen this thread.

-Tha Hindu

Thank and I will work on cleaning up a little bit as well, when I get a little bit of time here, again much appreciated.
    ·
  • aggro cragaggro crag Joined: Posts: 199
    We're going to be streaming tonight around 8pm at UCSB, Harold Frank Hall. If anyone is interested, our stream link is www.twitch.tv/KOcast
    ·
    So it begins everyone, safe journeys to all. Downloading the game right now, looking forward to all of your streams keep posting them up and I'm gonna work out something nice to sort them all out with descriptions and all that good stuff for you guys. RELEASE PARTY!...is this real life?!
    ·
    TBT Gang is up and streaming some Based Broads guys! Check it out here: http://www.twitch.tv/tbtgang
    ·
  • KitoriKitori おーほほほほ Joined: Posts: 865
    Whenever Skull Girls gets a lobby that can hold more than 2 people I'll probably stream a 24/7 room or something as I got the equipment for it, until then just training mode.

www.twitch.tv/Kitori_
    Youtube: http://bit.ly/y72Vj5
    ---
    Twitch sream: http://bit.ly/HiYCld
    ·
  • n9195vn9195v Joined: Posts: 42
    ·
  • n9195vn9195v Joined: Posts: 42
    go here for training mode gameplay http://www.twitch.tv/grayfox814
    ·
    Fellow streammonster friend Maruchan_noodles some of you might know the guy, here's over here going through story mode and what not: http://www.twitch.tv/maruchan_noodles
    ·
  • KingofSarusKingofSarus The King of Pirates. Joined: Posts: 1,224
    I :tup: this thread title...
    Street Fighter: Chun-Li
    KOF: Mai/King/Yuri
    Skullgirls: Parasoul (Valentine)
    XvSF: Magneto/Storm (& w/ Psylocke in MvC2)
    ·
  • mystady.commystady.com Remember Nesticle? Joined: Posts: 40
    Arturo is streaming right now: http://www.own3d.tv/nycfurby
    ·
    Streaming now, www.twitch.tv/toptiergaming/

Facebook it
    Tweet it
    Myspace it
    LinkedIn it
    eer thang it

-Tha Hindu
    ·
  • ShaeknbaekShaeknbaek Joined: Posts: 813
    Not an oversight, they just didn't have time to do it compared to more pressing issues. It will be in the game in a latter patch.

They put in Hitbox display before a freakin basic feature like a move list? Pressing issues my ass. Mike Z just has his priorities all f'd up and now he's giving the community an ultimatum that his game better sell now or we won't be getting a patch to bring this title up to meet fighting game standards set for like idk at least the last decade.
    ·
  • grechzoogrechzoo The Welsh Asian...? Joined: Posts: 247
    umm, people who play this game for the next year (and more im sure) will get much more use out of hitboxes than a movelist that you can literally print off and see right now, without taking up precious weeks from this teams development time.

oh and the hitboxes HAVE to be in there, its the basis of the game system, required for proepr development. the fact they allowed the consumers to still have access to them is a big bonus. (this shoudl also tell you that the development time to make this feature available for the players was very low as it was already built into the engine.)
    Skullgirls - a fighting game by gamers, for gamers. http://www.skullgirls.com
    Signature stolen from Jet Set Dizzy who stole it from Mike Z
    ·
    Mr. Honzo Gonzo THE Stream Monster himself streaming some Skullgirls for you all right now: http://www.twitch.tv/honzo_gonzo
    ·
  • BoodendorfBoodendorf Imposing your will is a matter of strength. Joined: Posts: 1,464
    Complete tutorial done.
    "‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost." — Cole MacGrath
    Check out my youtube channel here!
    Skullgirls: Hamburger/Befstróganov/Filet Mignon ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
    ·
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·
  • konkretekonkrete NCV Joined: Posts: 2,380
    Cna this also be a stream discussion thread?
    ·
  • jamiejame911jamiejame911 Ever learning Joined: Posts: 424
    The movelist is not that big a deal. Doesn't change the game in any significant way. Just open up the movelist on your computer and play the game on your TV?
    Casually playing:
    SFIV: Fei, Yun
    ST: Ryu, Deejay
    SG: Valentine
    ·
  • ironboy89ironboy89 Beep Boop Beep Joined: Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭
    http://twitter.com/#!/AlexValleSF4/status/189840901537939458
    Alex Valle is putting Skullgirls on Runback Thursday.

So it's Marvel 3+Skullgirls+KOF
    ·
  • BoodendorfBoodendorf Imposing your will is a matter of strength. Joined: Posts: 1,464
    I'm not sure if I should post it here since the OP doesn't say anything about posting our own videos or not but I'm going to record pretty much every ranked matches I do and upload them on youtube, so here's the first package, day one where I knew absolutely nothing.

EDIT: Here's day 2 ranked matches, where I actually play the game right I believe.

I'll edit my posts to put 2 videos in them, I don't want to spam the thread lol.
    "‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost." — Cole MacGrath
    Check out my youtube channel here!
    Skullgirls: Hamburger/Befstróganov/Filet Mignon ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
    ·