http://wiki.shoryuken.com/The_King_of_Fighters_XIII/King#Frame_Data

Benimaru next.
    I see in frames IRL
  • RyujinflameRyujinflame Bald Eagle, Amazing! Joined: Posts: 316
    King framedata has been added, you can find it here:
    http://wiki.shoryuken.com/The_King_of_Fighters_XIII/King#Frame_Data

WOO HOO. Awesome work guys.

I have a few things to add for Ash:
    - Floreal Backward (b+D) is 40 damage on console (down from 50 on arcade).
    - The Sans-Culotte initial hit on console is either 75 or a base of 150 with the console 50% SC multiplier.
    "What is DHC Glitch? That means you can do a combo into another combo with a super, but that combo, is not landing any combo, but if he knockdown, it's still a combo. You understand?"
  • LabanLaban KOF98 Player Joined: Posts: 2,558
    Thanks everyone for the work! As of now, I'm rendering a video tutorial for basic "inside game" for KOF. So hopefully we'll put it somewhere on there.
  • crimzonflamecrimzonflame Jabroni Joined: Posts: 340
    On Yuri's page, under Tips and Tricks it says: Due to input leniency, it is possible to input dp+C (DC) dp+D simply by pressing both buttons in sequence after performing the motion. You might find this easier than to input the DP motion twice in a row.

If you do this her fireball special will come out instead of her demon flip.
  • phoenixnlphoenixnl Joined: Posts: 643
    On Yuri's page, under Tips and Tricks it says: Due to input leniency, it is possible to input dp+C (DC) dp+D simply by pressing both buttons in sequence after performing the motion. You might find this easier than to input the DP motion twice in a row.

If you do this her fireball special will come out instead of her demon flip.

Not if you do a proper DP motion 623, it's best to keep on holding down-forward when pressing C and D in sequence and you'll get dp xx demonflip
  • crimzonflamecrimzonflame Jabroni Joined: Posts: 340
    Not if you do a proper DP motion 623, it's best to keep on holding down-forward when pressing C and D in sequence and you'll get dp xx demonflip

Yeah you are right. Ive got it to work with other characters but not consistently with Yuri for some reason.
  • JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 4,330
    I'd like to add that Takuma's QCF+D has upper body auto guard until what appears to be the first active frame. The wiki only lists the EX as having auto guard.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
    Put the throw invulnerability values from Arcadia onto the wiki. Someone is going to have to test this for console eventually, and it's not going to be me. :P
    http://wiki.shoryuken.com/The_King_of_Fighters_XIII/Systems/Attacking:_Throws_Throwteching#Specific_throw_invulnerability_values

I'm thinking that it might be handier to put them in order of 'category' rather than in order of teams. That might be slightly easier to remember, and easier to see the vague system that's there.
  • TeyahTeyah Return of the Dragon Joined: Posts: 1,125
    Benimaru is finally up. The guy has like a billion projectiles (that aren't really projectiles) which take forever to test. I don't know if anyone would ever care to know all of the exact hitstop/hitstun/blockstun of all of his lightning moves, but hey, it's there anyway.

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/The_King_of_Fighters_XIII/Benimaru#Frame_Data

Elisabeth is next, and should be a cakewalk compared to the nightmare that was Beni.
    I see in frames IRL
    Benimaru is finally up. The guy has like a billion projectiles (that aren't really projectiles) which take forever to test. I don't know if anyone would ever care to know all of the exact hitstop/hitstun/blockstun of all of his lightning moves, but hey, it's there anyway.

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/The_King_of_Fighters_XIII/Benimaru#Frame_Data

Elisabeth is next, and should be a cakewalk compared to the nightmare that was Beni.
    Thanks brutha`
  • Francys PaiFrancys Pai ☆ Resident Cynic ☆ Joined: Posts: 5,085
    Is there any reason in particular that the guide is password protected? =/
    MVY. Francys Pai | Eternal Blaze - Mad Vega Yomi forever <3
    "When one looks like glass, everything else looks to be made of stone."

Art blog; Scarlet Eyed Rätsel
    Is there any reason in particular that the guide is password protected? =/
    Looks like they're adding in the SFxT section.
  • Francys PaiFrancys Pai ☆ Resident Cynic ☆ Joined: Posts: 5,085
    Looks like they're adding in the SFxT section.

Yeah =/ Can't get on the AE one either.
    How annoying.
    MVY. Francys Pai | Eternal Blaze - Mad Vega Yomi forever <3
    "When one looks like glass, everything else looks to be made of stone."

Art blog; Scarlet Eyed Rätsel
  • RyujinflameRyujinflame Bald Eagle, Amazing! Joined: Posts: 316
    Quick correction: EX Kyo's f+B from a normal cancel is listed as 60 damage, but should be 35.
    "What is DHC Glitch? That means you can do a combo into another combo with a super, but that combo, is not landing any combo, but if he knockdown, it's still a combo. You understand?"
  • DynickstyDynicksty Joined: Posts: 562
    my favorite wiki ever...lots of typos around though lol
    my favorite wiki ever...lots of typos around though lol

Feel free to point any out though, if you're up for it. Will fix it
  • AmedoS310AmedoS310 Joined: Posts: 121
    Will the wiki have an update with guard gauge infomation?
    Same roles, different actors.
    Raiden's page is very weak!
  • SpαrksterSpαrkster G.F.B.T.G. Joined: Posts: 312
    Will the wiki have an update with guard gauge infomation?
    What on it? The exact values per character, or the system changes to the recovery?
    Raiden's page is very weak!
    I know. I didn't finish Raiden, Ralf, or Leona's pages before the console release. I can look into those pages, though I might post it on IPW. Either way there'd be a link on the SRK guide to where ever I'd end up writing it.
  • AmedoS310AmedoS310 Joined: Posts: 121
    What on it? The exact values per character, or the system changes to the recovery?

The exact values per characters' moves. I was currently gathering data for each characters' moves when they deplete the guard gauge. I can share my findings if you guys can find them useful. I've done Team Japan, Andy, Terry, and Ryo so far.
    Same roles, different actors.
  • abkalldayabkallday Joined: Posts: 2,220
    Excellent work on this guide btw
    Psn:Genocidecu
    UMVC3:Dante/X-23/Magneto Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Lars/Nina USF4:Guy/Juri/Adon/Rufus
    GGPO:genocide_cuttah KOF 2002 Shermie/K/Kula Kof 98: Iroi/Robert/Saisyu/Kyo Garou: Kim Dong Hwan and Gato
    AmedoS310 said:

The exact values per characters' moves. I was currently gathering data for each characters' moves when they deplete the guard gauge. I can share my findings if you guys can find them useful. I've done Team Japan, Andy, Terry, and Ryo so far.
    If you shoot me the info I can update the pages with it. The exact numbers don't mean too much for me but for complexity's sake I'll post it up.
    abkallday said:

Excellent work on this guide btw

Thanks, but it's still far from where I want it to be.

• KungKung Flying Pirate Joined: Posts: 71
    Not sure if you can use this in the guide (Maybe under strategies or advanced) but I just put up a Hwa video detailing his setups (mainly dragon kick) off of his throw game.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyGzSzKDqG0&list=UU_JenUjsE2niI2mrdLthCFQ&index=1
    Kung wrote: »
    Not sure if you can use this in the guide (Maybe under strategies or advanced) but I just put up a Hwa video detailing his setups (mainly dragon kick) off of his throw game.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyGzSzKDqG0&list=UU_JenUjsE2niI2mrdLthCFQ&index=1
    Do those setups work against crouchers? If not, j.D nets way more damage since at best you land a DM off this setup while j.D could cause a touch of death. I think it's an okay trick you could pull out once in a set, but it's not exactly reliable and Hwa doesn't need to go for resets ever since his damage easily tops 55% now midscreen for 1DG and 1PG.
    edited May 2013
    I've always loved the srk wiki...but some characters are lacking..

this is a chin bnb video that i made. the combos are really easy. feel free to put it in his page somewhere or just rip the combos so he actually has a combo section.
13»