Name Change Thread

Comments

• PhreakazoidPhreakazoid Turkey Legs Incoming! Joined: Posts: 3,476
    Please change to: Phreakazoid

For some reason I misplaced my transaction number, but I paid with the email Phreakazoid187@gmail.com

edit:
    Transaction ID #10H38940W88653505
    Cerberus, easy dual mod for your TE ->www.phreakmods.com/products/cerberus
    Link JLF Detachable Joystick Shaft! -> www.PhreakMods.com/products/the-link
    Available @ FocusAttack.com -> http://www.focusattack.com/jlf-link/
    Available @ JasensCustoms.com -> https://www.jasenscustoms.com/PhreakMods-The-Link.html
    Available @ ParadiseAracadeShop.com -> http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/fgc-featured/1124-the-link-jlf.html
  • astrophelastrophel Joined: Posts: 9
    Not quite sure how I got here, but if you could change my name to BattleJoe it would be much appreciated.
  • Dan's StudentDan's Student SuperTurboRyan Joined: Posts: 1,044
    I just got this alert. If still possible, I'd love to have my username changed to my gamertag, Th3 Greench. I bought Evo 2008 DVDs when they were available, in fact I only ordered 1 disc but MrWizard gave me both :) Or a lucky mistake...ha ha, thanks either way!
    PSN: Th3_Greench_SRK (Skullgirls, SFxT, SSF2THDR, MK9, SCV, KOFXIII, T6)

XBL: Th3 Greench (SSF2THDR, SSFIVAE:V2012, UMVC3, MVC2)
  • GummoGummo Can We Mod It? Yes, We Can! Joined: Posts: 5,457
    Transaction ID: 5UE81338YY762523R
    Name Change: Gummo
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/gummowned
    Twitter: @Gummowned
    Will be providing my modding services at EVO @ the Madcatz booth!
  • FrankCastleAZFrankCastleAZ SRKTT Modder of the Year 2014 & AZHP Gaming Founder Joined: Posts: 890
    Is this still going on?? I remember seeing the Alert but now I can't find it anymore

Neither can I. I'd like to order and get the namechange, but cannot for the life of me see the alert even when selecting "Show All" and there's nothing on the SRK homepage, SRK's facebook or anywhere here on the forums about it besides this post.

I know it's ordering from the EVO store, but don't remember any details including whether I have to use a promo code and how much the minimum to spend is (Which I assume is $20 due to a poster mentioning $20 on first page of this topic)

Any chance someone can copy/pasta the Alert here for those of us who can no longer see it?
    SRK Tech Talk Modder of the Year 2014 - Self proclaimed biggest Madcatz TE1 fanboy of all time
    AZHP Gaming - Providing casual and tournament video gaming services at events and conventions since 2006
    Paradise Arcade Shop <-- Buy all of your arcade parts from here
    Eightarc <-- Buy all of your arcade sticks from here (Code AZFGC2015 for $10 off $50+ or AZHPGAMING for $15 off $100+)
  • Kreative MenteKreative Mente GamerTag: Kreative Mente Joined: Posts: 590
    Neither can I. I'd like to order and get the namechange, but cannot for the life of me see the alert even when selecting "Show All" and there's nothing on the SRK homepage, SRK's facebook or anywhere here on the forums about it besides this post.

I know it's ordering from the EVO store, but don't remember any details including whether I have to use a promo code and how much the minimum to spend is (Which I assume is $20 due to a poster mentioning $20 on first page of this topic)

Any chance someone can copy/pasta the Alert here for those of us who can no longer see it?

I found it, Its NAMECHANGE
    Mika/Ibuki (One Day) - Orchid/Everyone Else - Nova/Spencer/Doom
    Youtube: cg219 | Follow Me @KreativeMente
    You arrived here because you supported Evo and bought some items in November or December of 2011. This does not entitle people who bought things in the past to free name changes. Sorry!

Now list your the username you would like, and if its available you will see your name automatically changed!

Thanks for your support!

Transaction # = 6EL65924SS448141S
    Name Change = Kreative Mente
  • N!NEN!NE lazy youkai of boundaries Joined: Posts: 84
    transaction id: 7H721518N0972151A
    name change: N!NE
    So when does this take place??
    Thanks =D
  • GBS GiovanniGBS Giovanni Winter's Coming Joined: Posts: 2,961
    Just made a purchase from the store but I couldn't find where to add the code (didn't really give me an option unless I'm blind/dumb)

But here's the info:

Transaction ID: 8W2805475P102373H
    Name Change: GBS Giovanni
    "One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." - Niccolò Machiavelli
    GiovanniSama | Twitter GetBodiedSonGaming
  • KeyzerjoseKeyzerjose M as in Mancy Joined: Posts: 250
    Name change = Keyserjose. PS I have an old account (keyzerjose) that I couldnt remember the password, and I had deleted that accounts email so couldnt reset. Can I have that deleted? If so then keyzerjose would be preferable than keyserjose. Thanks

Transaction ID: 8S14698691166825E
  • CPR253CPR253 Joined: Posts: 120
    Transaction ID: 8MR71960MC3888615
    Name change: CPR253
    <CPR> Man, it was nice to get a free meal on Veterans Day.
    <Mackinzie> Did you know that like 5 million old people try to say they're Vietnam vets?
    <CPR> Really, WTF?
    <Yzae B> Don't nobody give a fuck about that, because ain't no Vietnam vet ever won a major.
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • FrankCastleAZFrankCastleAZ SRKTT Modder of the Year 2014 & AZHP Gaming Founder Joined: Posts: 890
    Couldn't find a transaction ID similar to other people. Perhaps due to me using my debit card thru Paypal.
    But got the invoice ID and reciept number.

Invoice ID - DACX-258474
    Reciept number - 2124-6873-8133-5463

Name change to - "'FrankCastleAZ"

Thanks

-FrankCastleAZ
    SRK Tech Talk Modder of the Year 2014 - Self proclaimed biggest Madcatz TE1 fanboy of all time
    AZHP Gaming - Providing casual and tournament video gaming services at events and conventions since 2006
    Paradise Arcade Shop <-- Buy all of your arcade parts from here
    Eightarc <-- Buy all of your arcade sticks from here (Code AZFGC2015 for $10 off $50+ or AZHPGAMING for $15 off $100+)
  • Jon SlaytonJon Slayton Consistently Inconsistent Joined: Posts: 4,304
    Name change - Jon Slayton

Invoice: XYAH-421239
    Receipt No: 3257-1804-5869-2518
    "You know that sinking feeling when Zero hits you?" - MTP

You can only be as good as those you copy, those who you seek to emulate. If you want to be great then be yourself.
  • GalzGalz Joined: Posts: 869
    Ah, here's my transaction number Transaction ID #8ER89705R40743310

Please change to Galz

Thanx =]
  • kaymizzlekaymizzle Joined: Posts: 88
    I was wondering if this is still going on. I posted a while ago but my name never updated.
    If possible, please change my name to:
    kimotherapy
    Transaction ID: 200128318
    xXJoXx: Your Potemkin makes baby Jesus cry.
  • BunzBunz ☱☰☴☲☯☵☶☷☳ Joined: Posts: 1,495
    edited April 2013
    Is this still going down? I want a name change to Bunz.

Pretty sure I bought Premium in that time. But I'd buy something new, or just donate.
  • Scrub SaibotScrub Saibot IT'S ME AUSTIN! Joined: Posts: 1,582
    Is there any way to still get a name change?
    YOU ALL BOUGHT IT!
    EVEN MY FAMILY, EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!
  • NENDONENDO I will meditate and then destroy you. Joined: Posts: 3,334
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,921
    edited October 2014
    Is there any way that usernames can be usurped? I'd like to go by "InsertNameHere" now (so I don't have to deal with the angled brackets and so that people can @ me) but there's already a user with that name.
    Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
  • IgydigitalIgydigital RuSH DigitaL Joined: Posts: 151
    Hi. I have always been Igydigital for a long time now, but I am more known by my XBL name "RuSH DigitaL". Can I please have a name change to: RuSH DigitaL if possible, thanks!
    Final Fantasy XIII is like climbing a big mountain expecting something great then falling off a cliff.
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,438
    edited December 2014
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,745
    Yea please mods/devs/whoever change Furious name so I can finally quote this asshole. Also please change my username to Spanky.

Much love.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • OhioNitsudOhioNitsud Joined: Posts: 82
    edited December 2014
    I bought a t-shirt during the Black Friday sale. Can I get a name change? If so, I'd like to change it to OhioNitsud.

edit: Removing info for security reasons. Mr. Wizard, if you want my e-mail or whatever then you can pm me. :)
    Post edited by OhioNitsud on
  • DarkCatDarkCat Rushdowninator Joined: Posts: 147 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Can I get my name changed from DarkCat to Skillzilla? Don't know if this thread is still active or what, lol. Please don't ban me.

Going to EVO (as I have for the past 3 years):

Transaction ID# 6YW982102B091523K
    Darkcat no function games well without.
  • Zangief129457Zangief129457 Joined: Posts: 82
    I would like mine to be changed to Wicked Bison, please.
  • James AustriaJames Austria Joined: Posts: 53
    Can I please get my name changed to AssassinLoki ? Thanks.
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078 mod
    Just so you guys know, admins don't do name changes aside from very rare and individual occasions so don't hold your breaths.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,524
    IRunsobad wrote: »
    I bought a t-shirt during the Black Friday sale. Can I get a name change? If so, I'd like to change it to OhioNitsud.

edit: Removing info for security reasons. Mr. Wizard, if you want my e-mail or whatever then you can pm me. :)

Why does Nitsud sound so familiar to me?

Do you play poker?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: http://twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • InfiniInfini Pax Bisonica Joined: Posts: 38
    Is this still active?
  • LeoKusanagiLeoKusanagi Joined: Posts: 40
    If this is still active then I'd like to change mine to "DioMFBrando"
  • VersatileBJN007VersatileBJN007 Joined: Posts: 1,038
    @MrWizard, if this is still active, please change my name to RNS_ZeroCool

Thanks!
    PSN: BV_ZeroCool
    Fighter ID: RNS_ZeroCool

President: Akuma
    Vice President: Chun Li
    Secretary of State: Unsure
    Campaign Manager: Whichever new character I like most
  • DominicanPowerDominicanPower Shit Iz Real Joined: Posts: 1,056
    edited June 2016
    DominicanPower, thanks
    Post edited by DominicanPower on
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,488 admin
    Do you mean DominicanPower?

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

MvC2 for Xbox One/PS4 pls

• StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 4,066
    no, please change his name to DomicanPower. It would be a hell of alot funnier if you did.
  • ElliePhilElliePhil ye boi Joined: Posts: 130
    Ellie Phil

(If this is still active.)
    edited July 2016
    @Snydler -- how about something without a space in it? The board kind of handles spaces poorly. I can force it if I have to, but ... I'd rather not.
    Post edited by Preppy on

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• ElliePhilElliePhil ye boi Joined: Posts: 130
    Preppy wrote: »
    @Snydler -- how about something without a space in it? The board kind of handles spaces and I can force it if I have to, but ... I'd rather not.

@preppy Sorry I didn't realize! ElliePhil would work great. Thanks!
  • SynchroMaxSynchroMax Joined: Posts: 136
    If SynchroMax is available, I too would like a name change, please.
  • SynchroMaxSynchroMax Joined: Posts: 136
    Thank you!
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,173 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If it is at all possible, I would very much like to change my username too
    TheDonBarracuda

many thanks

I'm glad this wasn't fulfilled because it would've been really dumb.
    This is offensive.
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,352
    Hey I'd like to change my name to VampireSoldier please. Thank you.
  • RichterRichter ~~~00~~~ Joined: Posts: 1,862
    Could you change my name to Richter please?
    coffee.gifapplaud.gifkarate.gifthumbsup.gifwtf.gifpray.gifsmokin.gifparty.gifcool2.gifchinasmile.gifnunchuck.gifsad.gifeek.pngmad.pngcybot.gif
  • AtariAtari Joined: Posts: 13
    Can you change my name to "Atari" please? If not available, "Atari_V"
  • FeiWrongFeiWrong Joined: Posts: 358
    If it's possible, I want the name FeiWrong.
  • DominicanPowerDominicanPower Shit Iz Real Joined: Posts: 1,056
    How am I not getting a name change?
  • OhioNitsudOhioNitsud Joined: Posts: 82
    I'd like to try again since people's names are getting changed. May I please have my name changed to OhioNitsud? Thanks.
    How am I not getting a name change?
    Because you were cute and edited your post inline as opposed to responding. I get alerts for new posts, not for updates. :tup:

• zenzenzenzen キムチ悪い Joined: Posts: 3,487
    if possible, could i get my name changed to zenzen? trying to unify my handle across all platforms since it's what i use nowadays.
    <dominos> what 2d isn't real?
    <AlterGenesis-X> my world is over
    <Stabby> "come back when you lose a few dimensions"