Skullgirls Fan art thread!

Comments

• OsmiumsmithOsmiumsmith Joined: Posts: 340
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=29366439

Looks legit, it's from Persona after all.
    It's probably a troll, a very professional looking troll

Holy!
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    Peacock is super awesome =3
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
  • DiscoSharkDiscoShark Joined: Posts: 257
    Oh my god, Peacock dog is the most adorable thing ever ... I-I want one ... D:
    PSN : DiscoShark
    KOF : Kula-Mr.Karate-Andy
    Skullgirls : Filia-Peacock-Double
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    cosplay is cool. Although I didn't recognize Filia with such short haircut until I red description =3
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078
    NSFW!!!

Some multi-pose Valentine T'n'A!! I had commissioned Zariguim for this baby

REMOVED
    NSFW material that includes nudity does not belong on SRK.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
  • Number 13Number 13 The Courage to Skullgirl Joined: Posts: 1,545
    It was inevitable that someone Would post that kind of skullgirls "Fan art" eventually lol
    Currently Played Fighters [other alias: HooliganComboFTW]
    Persona 4 Arena: Yu Narukami Skullgirls: Solo Filia SSFIV AE: Cammy Dead or Alive 5: Hitomi/Rig
    KoF XIII : K'/Athena/Terry SoulCaliber V: Siegfried Tekken 6: Lili/Lars SF3OE: Alex SSF2HDRMX: Cammy
    Unusual art and I really like the expression of this cosplayer:
    tumblr_ma73fxej9D1r4mhqmo1_1280.png

tumblr_m9sic4qmax1qfzrnqo1_1280.jpg
  • guitalex2007guitalex2007 Joined: Posts: 3,025
    I made a painting in Colors 3D, and as soon as I'm able to post it I will.

Sad I can't show you the 3D effect on it.
    Ms. Fortune is great. Everybody likes a little head action every now and then.
    Stream here! Follow @guitalex on Twitter for stream updates!
  • RussaiRussai A Debby Downer Joined: Posts: 342
    Ooh! Painwheel cosplays are rare. That's a nice one! :D
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
  • LKArtilleryLKArtillery and bullets too slow Joined: Posts: 553
    Yeah. I like her too. I'm really digging the realistic scar effects on that Painwheel's face *0 *
    Smart girl. She did a hybrid Painwheel/Carol cosplay and got it nice. The wheel and spine are troubling.

I think a Double cosplay could be like she in human form with nun habit, but under it, a spandex with mouths, eyes, organs (i.e. monster Double) under the dress.
    I think Marie's picture was made by Alex himself. Cosplay is great! Especially Carolwheel - cuteness overload! =3
  • LKArtilleryLKArtillery and bullets too slow Joined: Posts: 553
    Smart girl. She did a hybrid Painwheel/Carol cosplay and got it nice. The wheel and spine are troubling.

I think a Double cosplay could be like she in human form with nun habit, but under it, a spandex with mouths, eyes, organs (i.e. monster Double) under the dress.

It would be seriously awesome if someone was able to make a cosplay that could be reversed to go from nun to monster Double. That would take quite the feat of cosplay, uh... engineering?, though.
    It would be seriously awesome if someone was able to make a cosplay that could be reversed to go from nun to monster Double. That would take quite the feat of cosplay, uh... engineering?, though.
    Some creepy balloons and hidden pump at the very least =]
    Guys I need help! I want animated GIF with Peacock's LP Bang! (flag one). If there's no such a thing, can anybody link my to youtube vid or something where I could find whole animation for this move?

It's kinda urgent, so if someone here happen to know which vid could be useful please tell me! =O
    Keeping the art alive:

All found in tumblr:

We are still hoping for her; damn the cheap 3d characters...

tumblr_mau6bpCVuq1rdlrgno1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mavlr6HoZs1rebqjio1_500.png

tumblr_mauetnXLYW1qm9xzgo1_500.png

tumblr_mauaq2Tyw31qjssapo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_maua297c7C1r1gai8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mavlkncaYn1rebqjio1_500.png

• DownbckDownbck Joined: Posts: 1
    Commision i requested from a friend.
    17cz7q.jpg
    Toyoll posted some great cleanup images of some of the characters she worked on for ol' SG. They're all fairly massive and look best at full size, so head over to her deviantART to check them out:

Ms. Fortune - definitely check out for hilarious faces.

Double

Painwheel
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
  • EvuEvu Joined: Posts: 13
    So this might not be the kind of fanart you would expect, but here is this original character i came up with to satisfy my valkyrie fetish =P Sorry in advance for my shabby shading but i wanted to put up something more processed than just the sketchy lineart while not having settled for a standard color palette yet... But no worries, a Saber (Fate/Stay) and a Hirst/Lenneth/Silmeria (Valkyrie Profile) palette is already planned~
    gXd17.png
    If this image evokes a "hell no" shout from one of the animators or clean-up artists i think i accomplished something here :>
    Lancia has very slow but powerful and long reaching punch normals, while her kicks are meant to deal with opponents in close range. She's a very turtely character overall, who also has a lot of problems to get out of pressure since she's so heavy, that she isn't able to jump over the taller half of the cast without going for dp-like specials. Her dashes however are fast and besides the long range she has the additional gimmick to electrify the lances and the air around her. Supers: level 1 is like an interactive lite version of weskers phantom dance (you can decide in which 5 directions she's going to leap to from the wall/ceilling/floor, but only 3 screenborder contacts total to get some damage while starting a heavy spacing game) and the level 5 grows her wings, making her a flying character with a tremendous speed boost for a short period of time... I guess i'm gonna sketch out a handful of her more unique specials sometime soon
    feel free to make adjustments and to put her into the game~ >:3
    Valaris wrote:
    Then sexually explicit poses are still in the kind of okayish zone? Was trying to look up the ruleset on the first page, problem is tho: there is none...
    I know one person's going to be very happy about this..
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    I know one person's going to be very happy about this..
    I'm pretty sure she already is =D
    Also I put my 1337 MS Paint skillz to use again and conjured those two pieces:
    8_bit_peacock_idle_animation_by_casukofer-d5gaocp.gif8_bit_peacock_bang__animation_by_casukofer-d5gaoyn.gif
    Don't suppose anyone has made a Skullgirls font, or knows of a similar existing one?
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
  • GriffinGotGunGriffinGotGun Lunger Joined: Posts: 20
    Don't suppose anyone has made a Skullgirls font, or knows of a similar existing one?
    Here you go.
    Wenn man lange genug in den Abgrund sieht, dann sieht der Abgrund auch in dich
    Wow, that's fantastic! Cheers!
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    A cute extra from http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1274039

tumblr_mb3lfw1Rmb1rsrxrho2_1280.png

Edit:A little more:

Skullgirls-General69.png

p_p_p_peacock_by_rt_sy-d4qhlp7.png

Skullgirls-General53.jpeg
    Edit: Found these on Dustloop

valentinedry.jpg

fortuneparasoul4.png

3wOOF.jpg
    This thread seems a little dead:

But these are too good to pass:

tumblr_mceo0uPtm01rivmzto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcfk7ag0Gq1rptdvvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcg52zx4Gb1rv98l0.png
    I would never play twister with Painwheel. If she contorts herself too much chances are a 12 inch spike will burst out of one of her joints.
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    oh8:

happy_halloween_from_ileum_and_friends_by_oh8-d5jowpq.jpg
  • 0chocolachao00chocolachao0 Your Drunk Roomate Joined: Posts: 160
    Oh my goosh!! Alex you are the most awesomest personever!! Love it! Love it! Love it!
    Is that girl a boy too?
    I play Skullgirls! Have a match with me please!
    Team: Filiawheel
    PSN: ChocolaChao
  • SairusSairus Mow mow mow Joined: Posts: 108
    (Not quite the correct place for this, but as close as I could find)

Wl5H1.jpg

This guy in the background of Maplecrest. I've read that he's a cameo of one of the animators, but I could have sworn I've seen Alex draw him before SG. I've had a brief look through pub.tenkuu, but I haven't spotted him. Can anyone remember seeing him before, or have I just gone mad?
    Into Fighting Games? Are you Irish? Check out http://www.RandomSelect.ie!