Skullgirls Fan art thread!

Comments

• liero116liero116 #rumblepack Joined: Posts: 160
    Did this one last night

filia.png
    SSF4 : Bison, Balrog, Chun Li, :::: Soul Calibur: Pyrhha O, Patroklos, Algol
    MB : Nrvnqsr, Red Arcueid :::: TTT2: Anna/Jun :::: MVC3 : Akuma/Doom/Morrigan
    Rumble Pack : http://rumblepk.tumblr.com/
    My channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/liero116?feature=mhee
    ·
  • KingLordOfMasterKingLordOfMaster Boob appriciator Joined: Posts: 55
    Samson looks really great!

I have some Valentine fanart on my "to draw" list. Not that I am remotely as good as the people posting here tho. I just need to get a few other pictures done first :<
    Skullgirls: Valentine and Cerebella
    SSFIVAE: Hakan, Evil Ryu, Dudley
    UNS:Generations : Kakuzu, Zabuza
    MVC3: Ironman, Sentinel and SuperSkrull.
    ·
  • GomuJonnyGomuJonny Joined: Posts: 78
    While you seem to have the standout section as your avatar, I'm quite interested in seeing the rest of the image it's taken from.

Edit: It's ok, found it.
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    Skull Man Mega Girls or whatever...
    They are back.
    Filia.jpgMsFortune.jpgPainwheel.jpgPeacock.jpg
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    ·
  • jaiwhite205jaiwhite205 Skullgirls PC :D Joined: Posts: 1,098
    What I wouldn't do to have one artistic bone in my body. All this artwork is amazing
    PSN: underK1ller
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    What I wouldn't do to have one artistic bone in my body. All this artwork is amazing
    This is exactly why i'm doing pixel-art. It's really easy to do =] MS Paint for the pixely win! ^_^
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    ·
  • TaitoTaito Great Thing Joined: Posts: 7,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art by me

2rp4b5k.jpg
    ·
  • GenowGenow Joined: Posts: 571
    ^Above Cerebella pic: JESUS CHRIST :'U IT'S AMAZING
    Skull Man Mega Girls or whatever...
    They are back.
    Filia.jpgMsFortune.jpgPainwheel.jpgPeacock.jpg

Someone grab gamemaker and do MIKEMAN Z, where you control MIKEMAN Z and battle through 8 challenging and memorable levels before facing off before each of the skullgirl's cast! and then absorbing their parasites/weapons and gaining dope attacks
    ·
  • LKArtilleryLKArtillery and bullets too slow Joined: Posts: 553
    Cerebella is running towards me to give me a great big hug!

...and probably crush my puny nerd spine. ;-;
    ·
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,013 ✭✭✭
    A drawing of her command run! She gonna Battletoads me!
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·
  • Master ChibiMaster Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 14,934 mod
    I'd hold my arms wide open for that crazy bitch.

COME AT ME HO
    ·
  • liero116liero116 #rumblepack Joined: Posts: 160
    One more for good measure

valentinecopy.png
    SSF4 : Bison, Balrog, Chun Li, :::: Soul Calibur: Pyrhha O, Patroklos, Algol
    MB : Nrvnqsr, Red Arcueid :::: TTT2: Anna/Jun :::: MVC3 : Akuma/Doom/Morrigan
    Rumble Pack : http://rumblepk.tumblr.com/
    My channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/liero116?feature=mhee
    ·
    man if i could draw, I dont think I would ever stop drawing skullgirls stuff.
    ·
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭✭

Has someone been slapping her thigh?
    ·
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,766 mod
    *whistles innocently*
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

·
    shes...aroused
    ·
  • KingLordOfMasterKingLordOfMaster Boob appriciator Joined: Posts: 55
    Doodle doodle of my favourite character in the game thus far

HousewifeValentine2.png
    Skullgirls: Valentine and Cerebella
    SSFIVAE: Hakan, Evil Ryu, Dudley
    UNS:Generations : Kakuzu, Zabuza
    MVC3: Ironman, Sentinel and SuperSkrull.
    ·
    Art by me
    Ramona? O_o

Idk if it's fanart or not but I teach my phone to shout "REAL SOVIET DAMAGE HA-HA-HA RUSSIAN SCIENCE RISE AGAIN" whenever I got sms =]
    ·
    What is PDQ?
    Pretty damn quickly... as in, faster than the time it took you to read this sentence. :P
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

·
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty damn quickly... as in, faster than the time it took you to read this sentence. :P

Timecop Fast.

I wish I could draw things now :(
    ·
  • HellfromaboveHellfromabove Joined: Posts: 2,575 mod
    Had to delete the posts pertaining to that semi nude pic of fortune. No bans, just warnings this time around.

-Tha Hindu
    ·
    Found this while googling
    f1990307ee138221293da0679df52083.gif
    Kinda win IMO.
    ·
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,013 ✭✭✭
    Found this while googling
    f1990307ee138221293da0679df52083.gif
    Kinda win IMO.
    link broke
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·
    That image was posted previously.

-Tha Hindu
    ·
    That image was posted previously.

-Tha Hindu
    Not surprisnig. I'm pretty new on based broads though =] Didn't see it before.
    ·
  • ZebsterZebster How's my volume? Joined: Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭✭
    Had to delete the posts pertaining to that semi nude pic of fortune. No bans, just warnings this time around.

-Tha Hindu
    Did I miss anything good?
    16aqg08.jpg
    3DS Friend Code: 1392-4119-7524
    3DS name: Zebster
    SSB4 main/secondary: Wario/Luigi
    ·
    So I printed off the line art from my drawing in general discussion and put some colors down with my markers. Then once again did battle with my scanner to no destroy my colors. It keeps winning.
    Spoiler:
    I tried a different shading technique this time it scanned in a bit better than previous efforts.
    ·
    So I printed off the line art from my drawing in general discussion and put some colors down with my markers. Then once again did battle with my scanner to no destroy my colors. It keeps winning.
    Spoiler:
    I tried a different shading technique this time it scanned in a bit better than previous efforts.

Hey, had to add a spoiler to your post since there was objectionable material and the picture was just way too damn big :razzy: .

-Tha Hindu
    ·
    Hey, had to add a spoiler to your post since there was objectionable material and the picture was just way too damn big :razzy: .

-Tha Hindu
    Sorry.
    ·
    Sorry.

Don't stress about it.

-Tha Hindu
    ·
  • The Final LionThe Final Lion Jean-Decaux Joined: Posts: 394
    peacock_and_the_gang_by_adiosyujin-d4mc2db.jpg

Can't wait to play solo Peacock
    Beast to Pray
    ·
  • JakeWasHereJakeWasHere FGC N3wb Joined: Posts: 296
    Found this and had to repost: Filia and Samson as Virtual-On characters.

24436701_p0.png

source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24436701
    ·
  • PterodactylPterodactyl Bumbaclot gobshite Joined: Posts: 5,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know everyone likes to draw the girls, but I drew the real star of this game:
    ScienceShark.png
    "The power of science can save the world! also, sharks"
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • Prince RadinovPrince Radinov SkullGal #1 Joined: Posts: 318
    We really need a t-shirt that says "Down with Science", a pic of Science Shark in street clothes, and then "Shark" below the pic. Because we all know the Shark is from the streets... the mean streets of Atlantis.
    Xbox Live Gamer Tag: King Radinov
    Playstation Network: Prince_Radinov
    Skullgirls - Game of the Year 2012
    ·
    We really need a t-shirt that says "Down with Science", a pic of Science Shark in street clothes, and then "Shark" below the pic. Because we all know the Shark is from the streets... the mean streets of Atlantis.
    I still want "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" one. With the pipe of course.

Edit: Actually fuck that. I'll do it myself!
    Spoiler:
    Props to Pterodactyl for his Awesome Prof. If you have problems with me using him I'll delete it at once.
    ·
  • A.K.A.K. 稀代の天才魔導士 Joined: Posts: 289
    Spoiler:

I wanted to contribute over here as well as in dustloop. Just finished this piece not to long ago! :)
    Cheap commissions! Art, Ps3 Themes, anything! :D

http://honey-tree.deviantart.com/
    <333333
    ·
    This was 100% inspired by this
    ·
    ·
    Whoever that is they did a great job.
    Spoiler:
    ·

·

Who is the guy with the eye patch in your avatar? Looks like DaRabidDuckie :razzy:.

-Tha Hindu
    ·
    Who is the guy with the eye patch in your avatar? Looks like DaRabidDuckie :razzy:.

-Tha Hindu
    41922.jpg?1326679796(who is just some guy I draw) as this
    ·
    I did a concept sketch of Beowulf, the wrestler who has a bio but no pictures(image is flipped)
    Beowulf.png
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • The Final LionThe Final Lion Jean-Decaux Joined: Posts: 394
    samson_by_adiosyujin-d4p1hmh.jpg

Drew this alcoholic Samson while bored in class
    Beast to Pray
    ·
  • stickystainesstickystaines Joined: Posts: 835 ✭✭✭
    Pixiv Roundup!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • JigglySnuffJigglySnuff Joined: Posts: 152
    Dat Peacock<3
    "I havent watched Dragonball Z im too busy being heterosexual"
    -Aris
    ·
  • worldjem7worldjem7 Seven World Jems Joined: Posts: 544
    Is it just me or does Ms. Fortune look like a Totally Spies character in some of the fan art?
    ·