Skullgirls Fan art thread!

NegaduckNegaduck Is so S-RankJoined: Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all, post up fan art you've made of skullgirls or just awesome pieces you come across on the internet! If you quote an image break the tag so you don't quote the image itself!

I'll start with a piece I did of fillia. This is the final piece and where I stopped.\

E0lsd.jpg

Hair is tough. But I learned a lot through this piece and can use it for future work!
Roll one up homie.
My artblog - http://negaduckduckgoose.blogspot.com/
·

Comments

• UberdeluxeUberdeluxe Slam if you want to Jam Joined: Posts: 333
    Neat!

I'm not good at art but I should really practice more, this threads probably the kick in the pants I need to make some peacock fan art :)
    AE: Akuma
    MB: C-Mech Hisui
    P4A: Chie
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    I think I'll repost it here.
    Parasoul.jpg

Should I continue with the rest of the cast?
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    ·
  • stickystainesstickystaines Joined: Posts: 835 ✭✭✭
    I think I'll repost it here.
    Parasoul.jpg

Should I continue with the rest of the cast?
    Yes, do bulbasaur next pls.

EDIT: Man, i have a pretty large Skullgirls image folder already. I really like this one:

GHUDw.jpg
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    Oooookay, specially for stickystains-san:

"I choose you, CERESAUR!!!"

Cerebella.jpg

How's that? =]
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    ·
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't really know how to use photoshop. Here's one I did as a practice with brush and ink. I colored it with Copic Markers.
    UploadCerebellaFanart.jpg
    I may fool around with my scanner setting to try and get a better scan.
    ·
    Here's one I did as a practice with brush and ink. I colored it with Copic Markers.
    Whoa! That's dynamic! Is she supposed to kick me from above?
    ·
    Whoa! That's dynamic! Is she supposed to kick me from above?
    Grab your head. There was going to be a background in that pic, but then I didn't wanna.
    ·
    Grab your head. There was going to be a background in that pic, but then I didn't wanna.
    Akuma-style? Now I see it.
    ·
  • JakeWasHereJakeWasHere FGC N3wb Joined: Posts: 296
    I find it faintly ludicrous that, despite founding at least one forum's Skullgirls fanclub, I've done next to no actual fan art. (The only other piece I've drawn so far is Miss Fortune, and I'm not particularly proud of that one since none of us at the time had any clue how her powers actually worked.)

Filia1.png
    ·
    I don't usually do fan art but Skull Girls is pretty inspiring. This should get it out of my system for a while. No one in this picture really knows how volley ball is supposed to actually work.
    uploadnooneknowstherulesSG.jpg
    I am not at all happy with how much my scanner imported this. I spend time blending the light colors, like the sand and Filia's white bathing suit and it totally destroyed it. Also the sky was wrecked in the scanning process. If anyone has suggestions on how to rescan it I'd be grateful.
    ·
    This piece is magnificent, good sir! Maybe execution isn't flawless, but sheer awesomeness of idea is just overwhelming.
    ·
  • Prince RadinovPrince Radinov SkullGal #1 Joined: Posts: 318
    I think Samson playing ball while Filia swings in the wind makes it pretty win.
    Xbox Live Gamer Tag: King Radinov
    Playstation Network: Prince_Radinov
    Skullgirls - Game of the Year 2012
    ·
  • PyroquinFranPyroquinFran Adorable Hybrid Freak Joined: Posts: 401
    Well since Painwheel footage got shown, I think it's a good time to bring out another Sackgirl
    42f0c8c74053a13248d16ce217a964534e53f82d.jpg906d8f619347209537f5088786e541c54db421a1.jpg

I went a little nuts and put a small bit of logic on the controllable one. It's nothing more than an "angry blade spin" ... and a groovitron dance.
    00cea6ffe79b5d74b7efbb63b12054c8f847a628.jpg
    Im going on a Serious Sam Fran rampage now >; )
    Im the one that loves the Quinkans, the Ratchet & Clanks and the Skull Girls.
    ·
    That one blood splatter looks... unfortunate.
    ·
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,767 mod
    Her name is M.C. Menses, and her flow be fresh.
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

·
    Ive got some sexy Valentine in only boyshorts for ya
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • jmcroftsjmcrofts Chilldog Joined: Posts: 1,228
    Yes, do bulbasaur next pls.

EDIT: Man, i have a pretty large Skullgirls image folder already. I really like this one:

Spoiler:

Holy moly I am really impressed by this. Did you do this in ArtRage or is there a better program out there for doing watercolor-esque stuff like this?
    ·
  • NegaduckNegaduck Is so S-Rank Joined: Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corel painter does good water color effects iirc.
    Roll one up homie.
    ·
  • Master ChibiMaster Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 14,934 mod
    Holy moly I am really impressed by this. Did you do this in ArtRage or is there a better program out there for doing watercolor-esque stuff like this?

This is from this pixiv user.

Some of the Peacock stuff is fucking adorable.

23023948_p3.jpg
    Ive got some sexy Valentine in only boyshorts for ya
    Spoiler:

You son of a bitch.

You ruined my day >:|
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    CANOPY KINGDOM
    The Official Unofficial Skullgirls News Blog Roll Thing
    ·
  • ViciousSLASHViciousSLASH Game Time Jones Joined: Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭
    78919363.jpg
    http://michaelpfeffer.blogspot.com I don't even update this, who cares
    ·
    You son of a bitch.

You ruined my day >:|

Muahahaha! Oh come on, it should of been obvious.
    ·
    Muahahaha! Oh come on, it should of been obvious.

No man, I was seriously trudging along at work and I'm like 'oh man when I finally get home I'll get to see what Pyro cooked up, can't wait!'

You suck.

>:|
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    CANOPY KINGDOM
    ·
    No man, I was seriously trudging along at work and I'm like 'oh man when I finally get home I'll get to see what Pyro cooked up, can't wait!'

You suck.

>:|
    Oh man I didn't know. I really feel bad now. It was just meant to be something silly (as is almost everything I do on here) no real harm intended. Look I just want to apologise wholeheartedly and I promise to never do it again. Truce? *extends hand*
    ·
    NO

MY LIFE IS RUINED AND IT SHALL NEVER BE WHOLE AGAIN

( don't worry about it, i'm just a selfish shit :rofl: )
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    CANOPY KINGDOM
    ·
  • DOPE619DOPE619 Joined: Posts: 68
    cant wait for valentine fan art =]
    ·
    Oh man I didn't know. I really feel bad now. It was just meant to be something silly (as is almost everything I do on here) no real harm intended. Look I just want to apologise wholeheartedly and I promise to never do it again. Truce? *extends hand*
    It's much easier not to take Master Chibi's ire seriously if you read his posts in the voice of Lumpy Space Princess.
    ·
    what the lump

:T
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    CANOPY KINGDOM
    ·
  • Prince RadinovPrince Radinov SkullGal #1 Joined: Posts: 318
    It's much easier not to take Master Chibi's ire seriously if you read his posts in the voice of Lumpy Space Princess.

Probably shouldn't have read that just before going to sleep. Now I know I won't be able to get that voice out of my head.
    what the lump

:T

Indeed.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.711675,-71.522809
    Xbox Live Gamer Tag: King Radinov
    Playstation Network: Prince_Radinov
    Skullgirls - Game of the Year 2012
    ·
  • DarkshyDarkshy Meh :/ Joined: Posts: 408
    Here is one that one of my sisters made:

skullgirls__ms__fortune_by_itachiloverxxxx-d4gp7vb.png
    ·
    And another that my OTHER sister made:

skull_girls_chibi_filia_by_sodadewolfwood-d4hm6sw.png
    ·
    That Filia is adorable.

Say, how old are your sisters? #.>
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

·
    That Filia is adorable.

Say, how old are your sisters? #.>

16 they're twins
    ·
    16 they're twins
    Wow, that's cool that they're twins, yet have such distinctly different styles when it comes to art!

·
  • HellfromaboveHellfromabove Joined: Posts: 2,575 mod
    Here is one that one of my sisters made:
    snip

I feel like her eyes are staring right in to my soul.

-Tha Hindu
    ·
  • LKArtilleryLKArtillery and bullets too slow Joined: Posts: 553
    Peacock is fantastically fun to draw. She's been getting a lot of love in my sketchbook lately. This began as a pen doodle but then I threw on some color, it felt like it needed it.

hard_knocks_by_lkani-d4ieo1n.png
    ·
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,270
    You should really submit that to Fan Art Friday, it's awesome.
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
    ·
    Thanks ^^ but I thought they didn't take more than one piece per person? I already submitted something earlier.
    ·
  • NegaduckNegaduck Is so S-Rank Joined: Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I'm sure reverge doesn't care how many people send
    Roll one up homie.
    ·
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,270
    Thanks ^^ but I thought they didn't take more than one piece per person? I already submitted something earlier.
    I doubt they would mind.
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
    ·
  • AusdrakeAusdrake The Blunder from Downunder Joined: Posts: 268
    There was that one Pixiv user I think it was, who had two submissions on account of them being awesome. Pretty sure your stuff would count.
    ·
  • BetosantanaBetosantana Joined: Posts: 1
    I was searching for a skullgirls discussion forum, and passing by i see this one is very cool :3
    I'm new here and i salute everyone of you guys! I've been watching out for this game since late 2006 lol and never been able to hype about it with someone.
    Oh, fanart thread yay! Hope you guys don't mind if i spam a bit here teehee >XD
    These were napkin made lol, but i liked them a bit tough
    dsc07792a.jpg
    dsc07791n.jpg
    dsc07720m.jpg
    Sketchy genderbending : D
    skullboys.png
    Some a bit more serious, but not that recent D: i just love to draw miss fortune<
    sketchbook17.jpg

(oh gosh, i did something wrong when posting these images fdasfgadsgsa must "open in a new tab" or something D: )
    ·
  • jinsaotomex3jinsaotomex3 It's tooth brushing time! Joined: Posts: 5,973
    Looks like you just used the wrong URL to insert.
    Supreme Overlord and ruler of the Hentai realm.
    Brushy brushy brushy : http://pastebin.com/aPHTTgfc
    Brushing your little sister's teeth, Jin Saotome style.
    ·
    Looks like you just used the wrong URL to insert.
    Yeah, he knows that actually:
    (oh gosh, i did something wrong when posting these images fdasfgadsgsa must "open in a new tab" or something D: )
    ·
  • S-U-P-E-RS-U-P-E-R CAT DRUGS Joined: Posts: 70
    At Evo, Alex Ahad did a bunch of sketches and gave them to some of the players in the Skullgirls tournament (back when there were... 4 characters? hehe). While not exactly fan art, I think this is a good place to share the one I got.

49gkU.jpg
    a haunted video game
    ·
    After some experimentations, I think I made Filia.
    8fc3aae0611846d26a57c0ec1a290eef2a39e243.jpg
    ·
    I'm still mad at you.
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    CANOPY KINGDOM
    ·
    I'm still mad at you.
    This is all I know what to do. Im still sorry i killed the mood that made your lower extremities so excited.
    ·
  • FirebrandedFirebranded Aerial Ace Joined: Posts: 3,817
    I love all the sackpeople! :)
    oh and the rest of the art too.
    Firebrand/Wolverine/Sentinel P4A: Yosuke (236B = Bon Voyage), Teddy
    GT: WESKERRRRRR
    "I luv my anchor" by KassandraNova.
    SWAY: A Ten Minute Firebrand Tutorial
    ·
    Merry Christmas! ;v ;

xmas-peax.png?t=1324746807

I love the outfit from this piece of Ahad's and I wanted to draw it. Only thing is, that marvelous hat doesn't really stand out against snow that much, so I opted for her regular hat. She looks weirdly happy here. (Maybe there are actual bombs inside of that snowman.)
    ·
  • Little_GotenLittle_Goten Regalia of Omniscience. Joined: Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to add to this thread someday.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    3DS: 1048-9697-8273
    NNID: Little_Goten
    Pokemon, Pokemon TCG, PanZ Dragon Ball Z CCG, Third Strike, Vsav, Skullgirls, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cardfight Vanguard

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ·