UMvC3 General Discussion: You can't control it.

Comments

• Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭
    in mvc2, if you dash, press an attack, then try to dash again immediately, only fierce comes out. you have to stick dash to continue. I was wondering if such a thing was in this game

I think I know what you talking about. You talking about if you do Magneto's cr. LK, and then you a manual dash with the stick (Forward, Forward)? I think you can do that in this game. Imma have to check.
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wesker/Doom/Strider, Wesker/Vergil/Ironman SF4: Sakura, Honda, learning Abel and Rolento (future main) Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK or Kazuya/Jun
  • NickRocksNickRocks BasedGod of All Saiyans Joined: Posts: 14,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I know what you talking about. You talking about if you do Magneto's cr. LK, and then you a manual dash with the stick (Forward, Forward)? I think you can do that in this game. Imma have to check.
    yeah, or cable, or storm, doom, etc
  • RokmodeRokmode big wet sloppy meaty mud flap pussy is showing and its dripping all over the floor Joined: Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tfsdfsdfsf.
    This is going to sound bad, but footdive SHOULD have the ground bounce. It's scrubby, sure, but the long confirm time is actually one of the things that makes it so strong. Doom being above you is one of the only scary things about the character. It makes you respect him. You can't just throw out random normals and try to trade because he will almost always win. Take away the ground bounce, and it's not nearly as scary anymore because most trades will eliminate a large portion of the threat.

Things I would change about doom:
    -Make footdive only a hard knockdown if it hits with with nothing before it. I'm tired of seeing this ugly ass-stiff ultimate hit confirms. They are so ridiculously ugly and scrubby. Yeah, they give a little less damage but not enough. Vanilla doom actually required somewhat of a brain to hit confirm consistently.
    -Reduce accuracy of assist missiles
    +Make molecular shield better (both assist and point)

Also, doom got more buffs in ultimate than you guys are mentioning. One of them was actually a huge buff. Go back to vanilla and try doing shit after photon shot. It's really slow. Ultimate let doom dash after photon shot at a MUCH faster rate, which was actually a pretty huge buff. There's some other stuff too that I forgot. I'm pretty sure the hidden missile count is the same in both games. . . the guide is wrong afaik. Doom is not that scrubby vs good players either, but I'm not even going to try to tackle that one here since most of you have seemed to have made up your mind.
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
  • MetaSkipperMetaSkipper Pikachu used Surf! Joined: Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭
    So I was thinking.
    • Windows 8 lets you play XBL games on your PC.
    • Marvel is now available on XBL for download.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
    Freudian Cross-Up: When you block one way but get hit on your mother's side.
    UMvC3: Phoenix Wright/Frank West/Akuma Haggar/Spencer/Frank West Spencer/Haggar/Akuma
    SFIV: Zangief Hakan El Fuerte Abel Guile
  • Riot55Riot55 King Scrub Joined: Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a huge deal on 16"x20" canvas prints from Cafe Press (normally 135, but got it for 35 with free shipping) so I got a nice print of my Taskmaster avatar. Goes well with my 4'x6' Dr. Doom wall art =)

2pqkh38.jpg

You can't see it but on the slanted ceiling I have another 4' x 6' wall art of Spiderman and Wolverine... here's the pic from their website:
    bachalo-chris-the-amazing-spider-man-555-cover-spider-man-and-wolverine.jpg

My Mahvel room is pretty decked out!
    Taskmaster/Spencer/Akuma
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice Got Lotion? Joined: Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm more interested in the sofa in that picture.

The sofa and the pillow look really good together; along with the contrast it brings with the room.

Did they give any information on the Furnishings or only the picture?
    Xbox 360 GT:Jsoledout1
    BB: Carl, Valkenhayn, Tsubaki
    SG: Ms.Fortune/Painwheel/Valentine
    Youtube.com/SexualRice---> Jill umvc3 nonsense.
  • GhostNGoblinGhostNGoblin Boom goes the dynamite! Joined: Posts: 359
    I'm more interested in the sofa in that picture.

The sofa and the pillow look really good together; along with the contrast it brings with the room.

Did they give any information on the Furnishings or only the picture?

it's a brown suede sofa and a decorative pillow, with a hardwood rocking chair and what looks like a fake cow skin rug (I at least hope it's fake). You could probably find something similar at any home furnishing store... except maybe the rug.
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,649 ✭✭
    not that its important, but hayato would be really cheap in this game....the definition of "cheap".
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
  • SaitsuSaitsu Keys Anyone? Joined: Posts: 16,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not that its important, but hayato would be really cheap in this game....the definition of "cheap".

Not everyone with a sword is cheap.
    GT: TrinityRagnarok: The Miracle FINALLY Happened
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 UMvC3: Thor/Doom/Ammy
    SFxT: Cammy/Paul, Lars/Nina, Rolento/Lili
    Injustice: Nightwing
  • poryon2poryon2 aka ocean Joined: Posts: 512

Funny match at my local. Metaskipper you should enjoy this. :)
    umvc3: pw/haggar/arthur
    skullgirls: peacock/double
    persona 4 arena: teddie
    psn: poryon2 (umvc3, kof13, skullgrills, p4a)
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Joined: Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭✭
    I finally got a pad today. It's a gamestop pad, but it's all they had in stock.

Dear god, Zero and Morrigan almost seem playable now.
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice Got Lotion? Joined: Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭✭
    lolAndre.

I honestly think this man Drops combos on purpose.
    Xbox 360 GT:Jsoledout1
    BB: Carl, Valkenhayn, Tsubaki
    SG: Ms.Fortune/Painwheel/Valentine
    Youtube.com/SexualRice---> Jill umvc3 nonsense.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless they gave him a teleport he would probably be worse than Dante.
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
    lolAndre.

I honestly think this man Drops combos on purpose.

Now you're getting it.
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll retire from Marvel. I just perfected a guy who could play using a Morri/Doom/Vergil team with Hulk/Nemesis/Sent. Yes, it was online, yes, he was better than me, and yes, I got that MOTHERFUCKING airthrow at the beginning of the round. I'm going to go masturbate.

Oh btw like a true online warrior...I didn't rematch him and let the clock run down.
    Fuck yeah!
  • DriftingsortDriftingsort Tight Lines Joined: Posts: 239
    If they update this game I would love to see a way to switch between assists in training mode without having to switch characters. Is that too much to ask?
    xCrazy Horse
    Kemuk

Thor/RR/Skrull
    If they update this game I would love to see a way to switch between assists in training mode without having to switch characters. Is that too much to ask?

...Uh...

Does anyone want to tell him?
  • JediLinkJediLink Has 100%'d Super Smash Bros Melee Joined: Posts: 719

Press start, go into player options. At the bottom, there's Character 1 Assist, Character 2 Assist, Character 3 Assist.
    UMvC3: Zero/Dante/Hiryu and Wright/Akuma/Hiryu
    Melee and Project M: Marth
  • PatientShadowPatientShadow Joined: Posts: 13
    ^ day 1 info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,850 ✭✭✭
    Is there a version of UMvC3 floating about that plays character themes in training mode as opposed to stage specific themes? I noticed in a few different videos people have the character theme playing and it resets every time they start a new clip as if they pressed start+select.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    Is there a version of UMvC3 floating about that plays character themes in training mode as opposed to stage specific themes? I noticed in a few different videos people have the character theme playing and it resets every time they start a new clip as if they pressed start+select.

...What's with people forgetting how the options work in this game? First the assists in training, now this.

Just go into the options in the Main Menu, it's not that hard from there.
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,850 ✭✭✭
    ...What's with people forgetting how the options work in this game? First the assists in training, now this.

Just go into the options in the Main Menu, it's not that hard from there.
    I've never noticed any options for it. Just volume and original/dynamic. I guess character thee are with original mode?
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    I've never noticed any options for it. Just volume and original/dynamic. I guess character thee are with original mode?

If you're not getting character themes now, then it's the opposite of whatever you had on before.
    I'm really, REALLY bored today,
    Spoiler:
    As I said, I'm pretty bored right now.
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
  • AirtolaAirtola Seas: Protected Joined: Posts: 67
    My first video ever. I know its pretty low quality cuz i did it off an iphone and a laptop with windows movie maker. Just showcasing some of the things my team can do.
    @Airtola
    Team: Hulk/Nemesis T-Type/Taskmaster
    PSN: Airtola
    "Don't get hit. That's right. Don't get hit. If you've got 1.2m health, don't get hit. If you've got 650k health, don't get hit. If you get hit, don't get hit. Just don't get hit. If you get hit in Marvel, die quickly. That's right. You're going to die quickly if you get hit." - DefaultCamera
    I was thinking a bit earlier, "What if UMvC3 (or any other FG really) was ported to the Wii U? If you were playing locally, would your characters be kept secret at the character select screen and only you would be able to see your choices through the gamepad?" Then, I realised that no one in their right mind would ever use a Wii U controller for a fighting game.
    I was thinking a bit earlier, "What if UMvC3 (or any other FG really) was ported to the Wii U? If you were playing locally, would your characters be kept secret at the character select screen and only you would be able to see your choices through the gamepad?" Then, I realised that no one in their right mind would ever use a Wii U controller for a fighting game.
    Solid concept. I wonder if maybe a stick with a touch pad would be viable in future fighters? Not for actual controls, of course, but for stuff like character select screens. However, this would require a game built specifically for the stick...
    tl;dr: Never going to happen.
  • GraphfGraphf Amat Victoria Curam Joined: Posts: 1,201 ✭✭
    Been playing some new characters.

Storm is fun.
    Monster Hunter
  • BeefTrustBeefTrust Joined: Posts: 7
    Why does everybody has doctor doom? Can they only do damage with their swag combo? I get my ass beat every time and only get taunts because I just suck! I I thought people were more mature than that. I have tasky/I don't know/Spencer I get pissed every time they t-bag and taunt me!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk
    Why does everybody has doctor doom? Can they only do damage with their swag combo? I get my ass beat every time and only get taunts because I just suck! I I thought people were more mature than that. I have tasky/I don't know/Spencer I get pissed every time they t-bag and taunt me!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

If you're getting upset by the taunts they're doing their job. If you don't know who your second character is, it doesn't matter if they're using Doom or not. Get a new attitude or play a different game.
    I mean I'm cool if they do it while fighting. I just don't like it at the end. Like when you get really beaten up, their feeling superior or something. I'm okay when they taunt at a comeback. I guess I just suck, just started playing with a stick ^_^

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
    I mean I'm cool if they do it while fighting. I just don't like it at the end. Like when you get really beaten up, their feeling superior or something. I'm okay when they taunt at a comeback. I guess I just suck, just started playing with a stick ^_^

Well if you just started playing with a stick, get used to it. Plus it's only online, don't think much of it.
    You can ask here right? Which one should I use as a secondary character? I have tasky on point and Spencer at last slot. I don't know which one I should have at the second slot. Is it actually a good team?

You can ask here right? Which one should I use as a secondary character? I have tasky on point and Spencer at last slot. I don't know which one I should have at the second slot. Is it actually a good team?

Well if you want my honest opinion, move Spencer to point and move Taskmaster to Second or Anchor. Better synergy since Taskmaster has a more applicable assist and Spencer is much better with help in the back. After that, your call though those Doom Missiles you were knocking earlier wouldn't be a bad choice.
    Well if you want my honest opinion, move Spencer to point and move Taskmaster to Second or Anchor. Better synergy since Taskmaster has a more applicable assist and Spencer is much better with help in the back. After that, your call though those Doom Missiles you were knocking earlier wouldn't be a bad choice.

K will try for now. I think your actually right with Spencer on point. I always grapple myself out of danger every time I use him because I can't get a combo...

• thebombdotcomthebombdotcom Joined: Posts: 2
    Got a huge deal on 16"x20" canvas prints from Cafe Press (normally 135, but got it for 35 with free shipping) so I got a nice print of my Taskmaster avatar. Goes well with my 4'x6' Dr. Doom wall art =)

2pqkh38.jpg

You can't see it but on the slanted ceiling I have another 4' x 6' wall art of Spiderman and Wolverine... here's the pic from their website:
    bachalo-chris-the-amazing-spider-man-555-cover-spider-man-and-wolverine.jpg

My Mahvel room is pretty decked out!

Dem posters!

speaking of which, I just picked up a sick doom shirt I saw Infrit wearing. (firstattack.com)

Did you draw that doom painting? It's pretty bada$$
  • Riot55Riot55 King Scrub Joined: Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭
    Dem posters!

speaking of which, I just picked up a sick doom shirt I saw Infrit wearing. (firstattack.com)

Did you draw that doom painting? It's pretty bada$$

Nope, here's the link: http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Iron-Man-The-Armor-Wars-2-Cover-Dr-Doom-Posters_i8300195_.htm I bought that one and the Wolverine/Spiderman one from this website. It comes as heavy laminate paper, pretty good quality. They look pretty sweet. It's by the artist Skottie Young who's done some other covers for Marvel, like this one:

skottie-young-marvel-adventures-spider-man-58-cover-spider-man_i-G-51-5127-SJJEG00Z.jpg
    Taskmaster/Spencer/Akuma
  • Bryanv2Bryanv2 BryanJ Joined: Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭
    Those posters are sick lol.

Also I just got my stick about 3 days ago, It really does feel like a 1up from a controller and that's coming from a pad lover. Plinking all dayy especially in SF4.

However, man..Its gonna take me some time to get fully used to UMVC3 on a stick. Assist calling is incredibly awkward finger position wise. Especially if I use heavy moves + assist two with the default button layout. Also don't fully seem to have the hang of SRK motions yet but I heard it took most 2 weeks + to get used to a stick so Im gonna ''stick'' (hihi) with it.

However I could already do stinger > Reverb BC with a 100% consistency in the first 5 minutes of using a stick, so that alone makes this pain soooo worth it. I struggled so hard with that shi- on pad and its a huge part of Te's neutral. If anyone has random tips for pad / stick transitions feel free to chip in xD
    UMVC3: Main : Dante/Vergil/Strider (mag). Alt 1#: Wolverine/Dante/Akuma. Alt 2# Spencer/Vergil/Hawkeye. Alt 3#: Wesker/Anything
    Bait Reversal Fighter 4 AE: Main: Ken - Alts: Akuma, Seth, Ibuki. (Low HP lets go ;_;)
    BB CS2: Bang (Meh..), Makoto, Platinum
    Tekken 6: Raven, Lars, King
    Those posters are sick lol.

Also I just got my stick about 3 days ago, It really does feel like a 1up from a controller and that's coming from a pad lover. Plinking all dayy especially in SF4.

However, man..Its gonna take me some time to get fully used to UMVC3 on a stick. Assist calling is incredibly awkward finger position wise. Especially if I use heavy moves + assist two with the default button layout. Also don't fully seem to have the hang of SRK motions yet but I heard it took most 2 weeks + to get used to a stick so Im gonna ''stick'' (hihi) with it.

However I could already do stinger > Reverb BC with a 100% consistency in the first 5 minutes of using a stick, so that alone makes this pain soooo worth it. I struggled so hard with that shi- on pad and its a huge part of Te's neutral. If anyone has random tips for pad / stick transitions feel free to chip in xD

I was the same, man. As soon as I started using my stick I was just like "WHY DID I WAIT THIS LONG TO GET ONE?" My button layout is pretty much the default one, except A2 is to the right of H instead of below it. It makes it easier to hit because I can reach it with my pinky finger. Obviously that only works with 8 button sticks, though. When I got my stick, I also had difficulty with dragon punches but it was because of the square restrictor gate that comes with most sticks. I bought an octagonal one from ebay for like $5 or something, and it made it significantly easier.
  • Phillpro1Phillpro1 Joined: Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondering if phoenix can get a better TAC infinite using the input nulification tech. Not much of a TAC infinite person myself so was wondering if anyone could come up w/ some stuff for phoenix in regards to TAC infinites and maybe using this tech and coming up a better one.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Philltastic1
    PSN: I_Love_New_York
    MvC3: Zero/Ammy/Phoenix
    Morrigan/Doom/Ammy (bloom)
  • ItsDaveyJItsDaveyJ Joined: Posts: 256
    I was wondering if anybody had suggestions for how to play this matchup... I had an incredibly hard time against it. (Went 20/0. Yup. I'm so bad.)

The person was using Trish/Morrigan/Hulk. Their gameplan was to run around the screen calling Morrigan to build meter while keeping you out with Trish. Then once enough meter was built, they would Round Harvest into Astral vision and start bullet hell stuff. Now the team I am most comfortable with is Chun/Storm/Akuma (I'm also trying to get a better team now too) and I could NOT get in. Too many traps everywhere. If I went in for an approach they would call Hulk's Anti-air Gamma Charge which would also beat my Akuma assist if I tried protecting my approach, and I couldn't snipe the Morrigan assist because it's so quick and has a lot of invincibility. Plus Trish would be up so high that I couldn't see the assist anyways. So I tried switching to Wolverine/Storm/Akuma but I had the same problem. Then I tried switching to various Magneto/Storm combinations... (anchor with Ammy, Strange, Sentinel, and Doom) but I still had a ton of problems. I'd try to disrupter the Morrigan assist but it wouldn't hit her. Went right through her. With Doom it was a tad bit better because missiles caused them to have to be more careful in the air... but really it made little difference.

I usually try to just run away and defend during bullet hell and it usually works but I inevitably get hit with one sooner or later and this particular person was throwing out the meter sapping ones. So I would never have the meter DHC to Storm either.

It was quite frustrating. Any tips would be appreciated! I'm really bad with fighting against these lame styles. Part of the problem is that it was online so I kept getting hit with derpy Hulk stuff and my blocks wouldn't register in time as well as my throws... I would always try to throw but nope... nothing would come out but they would throw me. I wouldn't even get a throw tech :(
    Currently playing: SF4: Chun-Li. Stuck playing on pad :( Hopefully USF4 goes to PS4 and a stick is released soon...
  • GraphfGraphf Amat Victoria Curam Joined: Posts: 1,201 ✭✭
    Did a little research on Contacting Marvel about MvC series as this information isn't widely available and since capcom always says it's on Marvel when asked about updates/MvC4.

1st of course is Marvel.com and their forums

on twitter:

@AgentM -- Ryan Penagos, Executive Editorial Director, @Marvel Digital Media Group & Marvel.com.

@MarvelBlip -- Marvel Games and a way to contact TQ Jefferson, Vice President of Production, Games

@marvelvscapcom -- The games twitter

@Marvel -- The official Twitter for Marvel Comics, Movies, Games and more

Not that I honestly think it'll change the world or anything but I've been trying to get this information out there so people know who to contact/bug. A new game isn't just on Capcom, it's on Marvel as well. I know a lot of people would be very interested in either an update to UMvC3 or MvC4 (which seems more likely anyway since it'd probably sell better since it'd be seen as "new") Anyway, hope this helps anyone who was wondering who/where to bug about the series in their free time.

There is also, of course CapcomUnity, but generally Sven and the people there already know we want a game as there are constant topics posted about it in the Ask Capcom section.

Last but not least, I wanted to get this info out there because according to the rumor mill (sorry forgot exactly where I heard this) Capcom is in talks with IPL to get UMvC3 on the list of games for the circut along with SF4 and SFxT. I figure if they are going to be at the negotiating table, why not bring up a new game as well? Can't hurt.
    Monster Hunter
  • Raz0rRaz0r I see your grammar mistake with these eyes Joined: Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have any advice on backwards wave dashing with Hawkeye? I can't do it to save my life.
    This is offensive.
  • irl II Wilsonirl II Wilson Joined: Posts: 377
    can anyone explain to me how i option select grabs? like just normal h grabs not command grabs.
    [SIZE=14px]"I remind you of the things you were made to forget."[/SIZE]
  • Benji41Benji41 Joined: Posts: 131
    My umvc3 save data got corrupted. :(
    SSF4 AE 2012 Main:Guile,Dee Jay
    Back up:Balrog,Makoto
    UMVC3 Main:Mag,Storm,Task
    Back Up:Cap,Spencer,Nova
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    can anyone explain to me how i option select grabs? like just normal h grabs not command grabs.

Do moves like Wesker forward gunshot, Taskmaster mighty swing, Zero shippuga, etc. Basically moves that use the throw input, so if you are in throw range you'll get a throw instead of the move.
  • SubSonikSubSonik Resident Scrub Joined: Posts: 39
    How block xf3 skrull's level three. No time to react and I feel like it crosses up randomly. Ill be in the corner and it crosses up, and Ill be midscreen and it doesnt. wutdo
  • serpentaurusserpentaurus just watching Joined: Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is a good place to post this:

umvc3: Thor / Dr.Strange / Ammy - Thor / Dorm / Doom - Wesker / Dr.Strange / Vergil - ssf4: Seth
  • LTPLTP Joined: Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    In addition to what @JediLink said, you can OS ground throws that you know you're going to get with snapback or simply up back. This prevents the mash ground H game.
  • iminthenet2iminthenet2 In training Joined: Posts: 315
    Why does everyone hate the PS3 version of UMvC3?
    (BlazBlue: Ragna) (Guilty Gear: Ky) (Persona 4 Arena: Chie) (Arcana Heart 3: Heart or Saki) (SF4: Makoto)
    (TTT2: Asuka & Leo) (Project M: Roy) (MvC2: Psylocke/Cable/Sentinel) (KoF13: Robert, Terry, & Andy)
    PSN: Jefftheman55
    TWITTER