UMvC3 Bugs and Glitches thread

PreppyPreppy act like you're used to itJoined: Posts: 11,837 mod
Let's keep track of these in one place. Provide as much detail as possible so that others and maybe Capcom can also cause them to happen and thus maybe fix them. Videos (with descriptions) showing the problem are also excellent. :tup:

====STILL A PROBLEM======
* Felicia Level 3 Disappearing Helper
==> http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/umvc3-bugs-and-glitches-thread.149557/#post-6152361

* Iron Man
==> L cancel into Proton Cannon flips visual: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/umvc3-bugs-and-glitches-thread.149557/#post-6155913
* Spencer Grapple vs Ammy Counter:
==> http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/umvc3-bugs-and-glitches-thread.149557/#post-6150532

* Vergil's Sword Glitch
==> http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/umvc3-bugs-and-glitches-thread.149557/#post-6150532

==== FIXED =======
* Morrigan Astral Vision + Strider or Firebrand Wall Cling = night mode
==> Fixed in 12/17 patch
==> http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/morrigan-strider-glitch.149546/
==> Vid: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/umvc3-bugs-and-glitches-thread.149557/#post-6153537
http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
"If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

Comments

• willy7867willy7867 Joined: Posts: 150
    used Ouroboros and did a wall cling.Then accidently switched out.but when i switched out,Frank West was facing forward AT ME,and when i moved left or right he would either go backwards into the stage to never be seen again or he would walk forwards into the camera.
    I don't have a camera so i can't record it,but it seems like a pretty stupid glitch.
    Also whenever i switch to strider, he is fine and can move normally, but my other teamates can't.
    Really can't explain HOW it happened.
  • SerrisSerris ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Joined: Posts: 368
    Seems that Strider's wall cling is causing a lot of unintended game behavior. Has anyone tried testing it with Zero's Sougenmu?
    Steam | YouTube | PlayStation Network ID: Herple-Derples
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    Spencer's Grapple vs Ammy's Counter Glitch
    http://youtu.be/g2GZjJ--hKU

Vergil's Spiral Sword Glitch
    http://youtu.be/9Oiw1BVE7j0
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • Mystic KalMystic Kal Joined: Posts: 139
    I'm not sure if this is an intentional bug online but UMVC3 doesn't track the players I've played online on the Xbox Dashboard.This means that I can't check someone's gamercard except right after a match is finished.This also makes responding to ragequitters more annoying as I do not have access to their gamercard to say gg/rant/complain to them
    You must defeat my mashing to stand a chance against me!

My SF channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TackleTackleHeadbutt?feature=mhee
  • piskooooopiskooooo anime swag Joined: Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭✭
    I did the Strider/Morrigan glitch and managed to get Doom to face forward, also made the game lag really hard and not load certain things like projectiles and Doom's cape.
  • BlakenBlaken Joined: Posts: 486
    I had a Nemesis Sougenmu kinda glitch when I DHC from rhino charge Wesker just yelled "Nemesis" and he never appeared again, my opponent could move freely and only could continue by time over.
    It was weird I did not do anything strange just a simple hyper and BAM! glitch time :D

So........... Nemesis is top tier he creates glitches guys! D:
  • Jon SlaytonJon Slayton Consistently Inconsistent Joined: Posts: 4,296
    This is what happens with a game made in like 8 months.
    "You know that sinking feeling when Zero hits you?" - MTP

You can only be as good as those you copy, those who you seek to emulate. If you want to be great then be yourself.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Felicia's level 3 causes a glitch where if you mash too early during the level 3 it creates a glitch where you hear the kitty helper squeak around on screen indefinitely. You can tell even during the level 3 that the glitch has occurred because the kitty that pounces on the opponent appears early during the level 3 instead of towards the end. Which then another "invisible" kitty pounces on the opponent.

This also stops you from using her kitty helper level 1. The only way to get access back to your kitty helper if that happens is to land another level 3 and wait a second before mashing.
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
  • ZebsterZebster Joined: Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭
    Videos would be nice for the glitches that don't have one (not saying I don't believe you, just for others who doubt it).
    3DS Friend Code: 1392-4119-7524 3DS name: Zebster Pokemon X in game name: Zebia
    Videos would be nice for the glitches that don't have one (not saying I don't believe you, just for others who doubt it).
    I have a full half hour video of the Strider one I can upload.
  • ZebsterZebster Joined: Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭
    I have a full half hour video of the Strider one I can upload.
    Go for it when you get the chance.
    3DS Friend Code: 1392-4119-7524 3DS name: Zebster Pokemon X in game name: Zebia
  • mysticspheremysticsphere Lover of Cakes Joined: Posts: 737
    Felicia's level 3 causes a glitch where if you mash too early during the level 3 it creates a glitch where you hear the kitty helper squeak around on screen indefinitely. You can tell even during the level 3 that the glitch has occurred because the kitty that pounces on the opponent appears early during the level 3 instead of towards the end. Which then another "invisible" kitty pounces on the opponent.

This also stops you from using her kitty helper level 1. The only way to get access back to your kitty helper if that happens is to land another level 3 and wait a second before mashing.
    I can confirm this. Happened to me in training.
  • discovigilantediscovigilante I'm associated with this guy! Joined: Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, so I'm not really sure where to put this, it might be a glitch and it might not. Just a weird option-select... type thing I saw in training mode.

Yoshikawa City's Finest!
    My dumbass twitter: @discovigilante
    UMvC3:
    Main Squads - Nova β Doom α/y Ammy β
    Side Nonsense - Shuma/Strange/Ammy, Nova/Vergil/Strange
    Guilty Gear Xrd: learning Ky
    Aquapazza: Chizuru
    UNIBEL: Hyde
    USF4: Juri (main), Guile (not a real American), I hate this game
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Joined: Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks piskooooo for the glitch vid. Can you get a clip of the effects on homing fireballs and beam hypers during this state?

Also I found a somewhat comical glitch with Iron Man where you cancel his :l: Repular into his Proton Cannon. The model will be reversed so you can see his back as he fires the cannon. This also makes his pre-hyper zoom off-focus.

WEEK 1 GLITCHES, HATER! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GAME-BREAKING? :rock:
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
    Thanks piskooooo for the glitch vid. Can you get a clip of the effects on homing fireballs and beam hypers during this state?

Also I found a somewhat comical glitch with Iron Man where you cancel his :l: Repular into his Proton Cannon. The model will be reversed so you can see his back as he fires the cannon. This also makes his pre-hyper zoom off-focus.

WEEK 1 GLITCHES, HATER! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GAME-BREAKING? :rock:

• Noble CactusNoble Cactus In name only. Joined: Posts: 8,452
    Spoiler:
    I started laughing out loud at skirtless Doom flying backwards off the stage and into the city.

So, is the infinite Down TAC thing from last week's WNF an actual glitch?
    "No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell."
    - Jung
    A few things I found while performing the Strider/Morrigan glitch
    • Player 2's characters can be made to face the screen instead of player 1's. They still need to be alone, though.
    • Pojectiles with a model attached to them (Strider's robots, Sentinel's Sentinel force) will not appear while facing the camera.
    • Characters with a flight mode can reposition themselves on the screen by flying.
    • Phoenix Wright and Dante's homing projectiles fly off the left side of the screen when they are controlled by player 2.
    • Lastly, Firebrand and Felicia's helper hypers can only be performed once due to the fact that the helper will move away from the camera afterward, causing them to move away indefinitely. More noticeable with Felicia because her helper makes noise as she walks away. That sound now loops.
    • EDIT: On certain stages, such as Demon Village, the spectators' heads will disappear. This is likely because they have no programming for when the characters are facing the camera.
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
  • JohnnyRHJohnnyRH Joined: Posts: 30
    Welp, it's no longer just the Strider/Morrigan glitch.
    Firebrand can pull it off too with his wall cling.

Those are all the wall clings in the game, right?
    Welp, it's no longer just the Strider/Morrigan glitch.
    Firebrand can pull it off too with his wall cling.

Those are all the wall clings in the game, right?
    Felicia?
  • JohnnyRHJohnnyRH Joined: Posts: 30
    Ah, Forgot about that one. :razzy:
    I tested it and because she slides down the wall during her cling, the game barely has time to freak out before she reaches the ground.
    The best I could do was make Felicia and Morrigan switch positions on the screen.

Even when using Joe's Slow hyper and Ammy's Mist hyper, Felicia reaches the ground before the glitch can be completed.
  • BudukaiBudukai Over 9000 Joined: Posts: 90
    I ran into a bug a few days ago. It dealt with Nova going against She-hulk and doing Nova Force hyper and she-hulk responded with the anti-air hyper, but somehow Nova didn't get grabbed and the animation for she-hulk was still going allowing me to freely move about with Nova. It is most likely situational since I can't repeat it. I believe the assists for Nova were Deadpool and Task, wasn't watchin she-hulk assists.
  • Timic83Timic83 Joined: Posts: 29

Frank's zombies make game permanently slower?

Edit: This happened later today when messing about with my friend in training mode and was again, unreversable.
  • CammyFanboyCammyFanboy Joined: Posts: 64
    Doing Maximum Spider will remove ALL of Rocket Raccoon's Hyper Mines from the stage. This includes DHC'ing from Mine to Maximum Spider (spider to mine works)
  • TheautophobiaTheautophobia psn: Windsurferash2 Joined: Posts: 5,607
    video
    looks like doom realized his buffs made him good enough to start fighting us too.
    [SIZE=14px]╔══════════════ღ☃ღ══════════════╗[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14px]~ ~ I am a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14px]~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14px]╚══════════════ღ☃ღ══════════════╝[/SIZE]
  • StockakkeStockakke Joined: Posts: 1
    I'm not sure if anyone found this yet, but it adds on to the Strider/Morrigan glitch.
    If you get the black screen version of the glitch, you can tag out Morrigan and Strider, and then if you land a cinematic (only some cinematics work as it seems, I've only tried Dark Dimension, Gravity Squeeze, and Ragnarok.), the game camera will turn backwards and you'll see opposite of the stage.
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭

Frank's zombies make game permanently slower?

Edit: This happened later today when messing about with my friend in training mode and was again, unreversable.
    Try playing the game in 60hz, looks like you're playing in 50hz.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    Spencer's Grapple vs Ammy's Counter Glitch

Vergil's Spiral Sword Glitch
    I know what's happening in this bug for those who are interested. You're actually "kara" cancelling j.d+H into S+H by pressing j.d+H~S and for whatever reason leaves him suspended in mid air, probably because d+H never gets a chance to finish its animation and is cancelled in a way it shouldn't be. If you want to you can super jump to the top of the screen and hover up there, you can do it as part of a combo too.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    I dunno if this was in Vanilla but last night I was able to combo a dead body for what seemed like as long as I wanted. Reminded me of Marvel 2.
  • Timic83Timic83 Joined: Posts: 29
    Try playing the game in 60hz, looks like you're playing in 50hz.
    ...uh no. it was 60hz, maybe it reverted to 50 somehow during play?
  • OnlyWingedAngelOnlyWingedAngel Nemesis T-Type Guru Extrodinare Joined: Posts: 9,496
    There's a glitch where Maya stays on the field

UMvC3: Nemesis T-Type (y)/Hawkeye (a)/Strider Hiryu (y)
    SCV: Siegfried, Nightmare, Leixia, Mitsurugi TTT2: Lei Wulong/Marshall Law
    PSN: OnlyWingedAngel
    Nemesis T-Type - Tutorial and Combo Videos Here
    ...uh no. it was 60hz, maybe it reverted to 50 somehow during play?
    You have boarders at the top and bottom of the screen, that's usually typical of 50hz. Do you have your 360 set to 16:9?
  • SixfortyfiveSixfortyfive likes Saturn pads. Joined: Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭
    Ah, Forgot about that one. :razzy:
    I tested it and because she slides down the wall during her cling, the game barely has time to freak out before she reaches the ground.
    The best I could do was make Felicia and Morrigan switch positions on the screen.

Even when using Joe's Slow hyper and Ammy's Mist hyper, Felicia reaches the ground before the glitch can be completed.
    Just played around with it in training mode and managed to make Felicia and Morrigan vanish from the field and whatnot.
    "This is a perfectly balanced VS." - PTX-40A, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
    I dunno if this was in Vanilla but last night I was able to combo a dead body for what seemed like as long as I wanted. Reminded me of Marvel 2.
    Were you comboing, they died, and you kept comboing their corpse?
    - Jung
    Were you comboing, they died, and you kept comboing their corpse?
    Yeah I kept doing it even when his next guy came in.
  • ZReportZReport (╮°∀°)╮ ⌒┳━┳ Joined: Posts: 683
    Phoenix Wright's Level 3 in Negative world is hilarious on women. Like he's spanking them or something, lol.

And firebrand's level 3 under the glitch is a red arremer helper that's actually a tad bigger than he is.
    Stride or Die. Shady Kermit said so.
    Phoenix Wright's Level 3 in Negative world is hilarious on women. Like he's spanking them or something, lol.

And firebrand's level 3 under the glitch is a red arremer helper that's actually a tad bigger than he is.

Firebrand's big brother?
  • ZReportZReport (╮°∀°)╮ ⌒┳━┳ Joined: Posts: 683
    Firebrand's big brother?

Haha, indeed. Dude is what I'm assuming to be 25% or so bigger.
    Stride or Die. Shady Kermit said so.
  • dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭
    Im not sure if it was known or not, but you can combo throws in MVC3. Something must have changed with it in UMVC3, beacuse in the first game you could actaully get normal moves to launch while doing it. This doesnt appear to be the case anymore. But I did make a video with some strider combos comboing his throw. Of course it works on hit or block.
    Also strangely I dont recall if it was possible in the first one but you can now(?) push block throws/command throws whatever now as well. Didnt make a video of it, but its there now.

I guess for specific strider stuff, besides bugs with his wall cling you can actaully bug his orbs out where you can no longer shoot them out, you just keep reforming them. It would be cool if there was a way to just get teh shoot animation with out shooting anything of course but ive never figured it out shrug...
  • Kanta-KunKanta-Kun Magnudisto... BLAAAAAAAST Joined: Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭✭
    Out of the strider/morrigan glitch, I've found out an interesting thing.

Your movement is dictated by the way your opponent is facing.If you gravity squeeze anyone during the blacksreen, you get magneto facing one side, and the oponent the other. now, if magnus is on the 2player side, all his inputs are reversed, EXCEPT during his throw, which traps the opponent in the "correct" position.

Weird shit.

Also, int raining, it breaks the dummy's hyper meter gain.
    "I think the game should punch you in the face every time you pick Nova." -ShadyK
  • OnlyWingedAngelOnlyWingedAngel Nemesis T-Type Guru Extrodinare Joined: Posts: 9,496
    Has anyone gotten the Camera-glitch to work on PS3? I've only got the Black Screen version of the Morrigan-Strider glitch, no other results happening. I'm starting to think it might just be a 360 thing..
    UMvC3: Nemesis T-Type (y)/Hawkeye (a)/Strider Hiryu (y)
    SCV: Siegfried, Nightmare, Leixia, Mitsurugi TTT2: Lei Wulong/Marshall Law
    PSN: OnlyWingedAngel
    Nemesis T-Type - Tutorial and Combo Videos Here
  • SheldonCooperSheldonCooper Joined: Posts: 94
    I was messing around with the Strider/Morrigan glitch today in training mode and found a few fun things.

So I activate the glitch and both characters disappear, that's fairly consistent. What seems inconsistent is whether or not the tagged in character will be facing the camera or not.
    One glitch I found in this was if you tag in Spencer and he's facing the camera, any zipwire that isn't the tarzan swing or straight down will make him wig out. Backwards and the claw goes on for ages and ages, forwards and Spencer goes forward for a while, both until he spins out, like one of the glitches from vanilla. Except in this there's a chance for him to be stuck permanently and not spin out. Or at least longer than 10 minutes.
    Characters with tracking teleports will be transported off screen to wherever Morrigan and her friends went, unable to return. Another thing, literally minuscule, is when you're in the camera facing mode, you can dash into crouch (with a character who can of course) and be placed nothing more than a few inches ahead of the reset point which normally happens when you press a button or a different direction. As far as I can tell you can walk off into the distance forever too.

Finally, the only way I could figure out to get back in was to use tracking hypers that actually move your character. Nemesis rocket super and Skrulls level 3 worked, because it seems when they jump in the air they're actually teleporting or something. Although in training mode it seems you can just raw tag your character back in and it will be fine.

Bonus:
    The only homing projectile I could get to stay out permanently on the attacker side while the other character was gone, was Dormammu's Stalking Flare. It just sits there at wherever Dorm's finger left it. Trish's round harvest hyper comes back to her quickly and phoenix's homing fireballs pop after a while. No such problem with Dormy though...

Being a man of science, I recorded the Stalking Flare input, put on meter regeneration, and set about putting 50 of them on screen, because fuck it, that's why. You can do this in 2 ways, if you're facing the camera the fireballs will all be in the same spot with this weird glow that gets bigger and bigger until about 20 where it maxes out, covering most of the screen in a giant fireball. You can of course move with flight and set them in different spots, each fireball will still have a weird ring around it.

If you aren't facing the camera, you can easily set them all up in a line, where they all look completely normal besides the fact there's 50 of them just sitting there in a big fiery line of death and pain. (If dorm walks through the fireballs you can see his 'skull' highlighted clearly because his head of flames are drowned out)

Using Dummy control I did Nemesis' rocket super, bringing him back from the nether, and upon entering was greeted with 50 mini-suns. The combo counter literally skyrocketed, hitting 999 hits in like 4 seconds at which point it immediately stopped comboing, the fireballs disappeared and Nemesis fell to earth. Without X Factor, this did a total of 8,400,000 damage, which for 50 meters is inefficient I guess :(
    I didn't do it with X Factor because I don't know how X Factor works with SF.

P.S: Mods, most of this is on topic about the bug, I was going to post it in the thread about this specific bug but it's locked.
    • I play video games sometimes
    • Monster @ Stream
  • Kanta-KunKanta-Kun Magnudisto... BLAAAAAAAST Joined: Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone gotten the Camera-glitch to work on PS3? I've only got the Black Screen version of the Morrigan-Strider glitch, no other results happening. I'm starting to think it might just be a 360 thing..
    Same.
    "I think the game should punch you in the face every time you pick Nova." -ShadyK
    Wierd thing happened to me today. I was playing a guy online, he was Doom on 1P side >>> and I was Sentinel/Wesker on 2P side <<<. He had me near the corner and killed my Sentinel and was lingering around in the air just up/left of where Wesker was going to land as he came in. But, as Wesker came in he landed and was facing the wall in the complete opposite direction and even though Doom was still on the 1P side >>> my 2P block <<< was the wrong direction and I got clobbered with Foot Dive. It wasn't even a cross-up or anything, he was facing this way >>> and I was facing this way >>> so even though I was blocking the right direction in relation to Doom, the game still counted it as the wrong side... Never managed to capture it, will be really hard to recreate, might have a mess around later, but probably one of those things where you had to be there.
  • MrPavyMrPavy you have no dignity Joined: Posts: 296
    i think this is a bug but vergils Coat randomly disappears and nevers come back till i switch a character
    Why do all the characters i love always end up low tier or just having bad tools
    Glitches involving Hsien-Ko's golden armor, from the Hsien-Ko forums:
    Ok so the glitch happened to me again this morning and I still can't replicate it in training mode.

The guy I was playing was using Nova. I had Hsien out, she was gold, and I went up for an air throw, he tech'd it, but Nova's rocket slam move came out while Hsien kept doing her air throw animation... despite having nothing to throw at all. And of course she was completely invincible during this time.

and, from LL.ND
    Pretty much you get hit just as you activate your armor and then dhc into whatever hyper and then a thc will occur with h-ko floating in mid-air performing chireitou. This will actually take 3 bars and suspend h-ko in mid-air, vulnerable to attacks. The only weird part now is that the one time it happened during casuals h-ko wasn't floating, or maybe I wasn't paying attention.

Edit: Once the glitch happens, you do a 2 character thc regardless if you still have 3 characters alive and your partner is tagged. You can't do anything with h-ko while she is stuck in mid-air until she drops out and leaves after a few seconds. So yeah, this is not cool. :arazz:
    Even though you have two characters performing hypers at the same time, the game doesn't recognize it as a thc(or crossover combination) and so the appropriate blue spacy background doesn't appear.
    Also, if you dhc with a qcb hyper then h-ko will do tenraiha instead, but will still be floating and during the hyper freeze animation you'll see that troll-y face she did in another glitch. the glitch won't happen if you try to dhc into a dp hyper. Darn... could've seen something interesting.
    Hmm, this is doing some interesting things with cinematic hypers...
    - Jung
  • Mystic KalMystic Kal Joined: Posts: 139
    bionic arm vs bionic arm at close range seems to both whiff for some reason. (1 after another). this never happened in vanilla but has happened to me twice in ultimate
    You must defeat my mashing to stand a chance against me!

My SF channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TackleTackleHeadbutt?feature=mhee
  • PKSkylerPKSkyler Viewtiful and Stylish! Joined: Posts: 6,998

Anyone seen this yet?
    Kick, Punch, its all in the mind. Casino, Dojo, its all in the mind.
    "He may look like a mere boy, but dont let that fool you. He has PSI abilities that defy all scientific explanation. He can use teleportation, levitation, pyrokinesis, and psychokinesis."
    XBL@ PKSkyler
  • sjohnst2sjohnst2 Joined: Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭
    Wierd thing happened to me today. I was playing a guy online, he was Doom on 1P side >>> and I was Sentinel/Wesker on 2P side <<<. He had me near the corner and killed my Sentinel and was lingering around in the air just up/left of where Wesker was going to land as he came in. But, as Wesker came in he landed and was facing the wall in the complete opposite direction and even though Doom was still on the 1P side >>> my 2P block <<< was the wrong direction and I got clobbered with Foot Dive. It wasn't even a cross-up or anything, he was facing this way >>> and I was facing this way >>> so even though I was blocking the right direction in relation to Doom, the game still counted it as the wrong side... Never managed to capture it, will be really hard to recreate, might have a mess around later, but probably one of those things where you had to be there.
    This is a crossup. Footdive will uncorner you so doom is on your right. It worked in vanilla too. Not a bug.
    This is a crossup. Footdive will uncorner you so doom is on your right. It worked in vanilla too. Not a bug.
    This happened before he even pressed j.S, he was hovering in the air, either jumping or flying I can't remember, I literally came in facing the wrong way THEN he used j.S. He was clearly on the side facing me there was no cross up situation until I landed which by then I was already facing the wrong direction. I didn't land into the foot dive, there was enough time for me to observe this.