UMvC3 Bugs and Glitches thread

Comments

• ArnaudRayberArnaudRayber Joined: Posts: 30
    New Morrigan glitch: Shadow Movement

All it requires is Morrigan's Darkness Illusion and just for the other person to block it.

If the opponent blocks it and right after follow with any Hyper, Morrigan will still be able to move around.

Must be done before Morrigan lands after block.

Usefulness: Ability to walk up and grab or jump over and start a combo.

Extra graphical glitch: If after blocking Darkness Illusion, the opponent XFC into hyper, their character will be all black.

Fun notes: Felicia loses her eye color if done without XFactor. Other characters have odd facial changes.

Rather low chances of it happening but still fun to know.
  • Epic SquidEpic Squid In Charge! Joined: Posts: 378
    If Strider gets hit with a level 3 hyper that triggers an animation while ouroboros are out, he looses his orbs but the timer remains at the bottom.

I hope this is unintended because ouros are weak enough for a level 3 hyper(don't chip, lasts very short, and doesn't stop you from being hit in a combo)
  • H3AV3NS PUNISH3RH3AV3NS PUNISH3R Untapped Potential Joined: Posts: 61
    When attempting the Strider / Morrigan glitch, Morrigan sometimes move into the background of the stage if you repeatedly spam Strider's Wall to Wall move (I forgot what it's called.) It's like her character shrinks, and she's just standing in the background. You cant move her or anything, just taunt. That leaves Strider free to move around the stage. If you go up to the spot next to Morrigan and attempt to hit her, she will go back to normal. Did this happen to anyone else?
    Wesker: "You don't stand a chance!!!" (Assumes counter-attack stance) Felicia: "EVERYBODY HELP!!!!"
    UMvC3: Dante / Morrigan / Felicia (Main since Vanilla Days) Iron Fist / Sentinel / Felicia (Sub Team #1)
  • SerrisSerris ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Joined: Posts: 367
    If you kill Phoenix just as her tag-in animation begins, she'll die, even with a full hyper gauge stocked.
    Steam | YouTube | PlayStation Network ID: Herple-Derples
  • piskooooopiskooooo anime swag Joined: Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭✭
    I dunno if this was in Vanilla but last night I was able to combo a dead body for what seemed like as long as I wanted. Reminded me of Marvel 2.
    Someone finally made a video of it:

• shaowebbshaowebb Joined: Posts: 37
    "I'm needing help with combining two glitches!"
    Okay I just posed this question to Desk on youtube (Biffotasty) and he's not sure what will happen and is busy doing combo stuff right now. He suggested coming here to see if I can enlist the best to help find out what happens if you combine the dead body glitch and the Z-axis glitch.

DEAD BODY GLITCH

How to: Hit an enemy on block at the same time as an assist that kills him and you can bop around the dead body for awhile.

Z-AXIS GLITCH

How to: This involves Strider's wall cling and Morrigan's Astral vision. Activate astral vision, wall cling as strider and walk down the wall. You'll both disappear. I believe you can do this by hitting Morrigan during astral vision with strider's hyper that summons tigers, Xfactor cancelling into wallcling, and walking down as she dies during the hyper with her astral vision up.

THE IDEA:
    Summon an assist and kill a blocking astral vision Morrigan with the assist at the same time as when your hyper hits, xfactor cancel and wallcling to activate z-axis glitch on the dead body with your strider. I don't know whether this will work or not, but since you can still hit dead bodies using this setup the astral vision setup for the Z-axis glitch may still occur. What I'm trying to find out is what on earth this does to the incoming character and for that matter the dead body and your guy once both glitches occur. They'll either just cancel out, do the z-axis glitch or we'll get something new and bizarre again out of the Morrigan/Strider glitches.

Anyone up for enlisting to help combine these glitches to see what we can get? Desk is busy, and my execution isn't great. Toughest part will be timing in timing the assist/ killing blow for dead body glitch on astral vision blocking morrigan. You may be able to simply activate dead body glitch and hyper the body after wards to setup a juggle on the corpse long enough to go for wall cling z-axis glitch. If not then this may require timing the assist to hit her on block at the same time as your hyper before going into wall cling while the corpse gets juggled. Not even certain dead body glitch works with hypers so it may even go so far as to hyper> XFC hit with normal with assist> go into wall cling as the hyper comes into juggle the corpse.

Like I said I just don't know, but I'd like to see if anyone here can combine these two glitches to see what happens? Anyone up for the task?
  • NkwenstarNkwenstar Joined: Posts: 1
    A Wesker/Spencer glitch my friend and I found last night... effin bionic arm 0_o . lol
  • shaowebbshaowebb Joined: Posts: 37
    Your video is set to private. What happens in it?
  • HypertheHedgehogHypertheHedgehog Please Help Jigglypuff Is Serious Joined: Posts: 393
    Supposedly the anytime-tech is fixed but im still able to do it in some matches and sometimes in training mode

I'm the best
  • YannickYannick #ElenaTwerkTeam Joined: Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :eek: Capcom may have to take a second swipe at this one, just like they had to for Spencer's vanilla ground bounce glitch. :D

In the meantime, I'm all smiles. I wonder if the anytime techs (AKA "The Safety Dance") that -are- left only trigger under certain circumstances...
  • Jon SlaytonJon Slayton Consistently Inconsistent Joined: Posts: 4,296
    Using the Megaman Card (reduces charge time on chargeable moves) causes Zero's Buster and Raikosen to both lose their soft knockdown.
    "You know that sinking feeling when Zero hits you?" - MTP

You can only be as good as those you copy, those who you seek to emulate. If you want to be great then be yourself.
  • Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭
    This isn't game breaking but it can mess up combos. If you counter any of Phoenix Wrights physical Maya attacks (slide, steel samurai smelting) with Frank's survival techniques while you are midscreen, Phoenix Wright will get hit but he will move away while getting hit. It messes up potential DHC's. Again, nothing game breaking, but just a heads up.
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wolverine/Doom/Vergil, Team Nemo SF4: Fei Long, Rolento Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK/Heihachi, Alex/Kuma
  • DoctorNormalDoctorNormal Joined: Posts: 180
    bionic arm vs bionic arm at close range seems to both whiff for some reason. (1 after another). this never happened in vanilla but has happened to me twice in ultimate
    Not a glitch. It's just because they both have invincibility, so they pass through each other. I would think it'd happen in Vanilla too.
    UMVC3 main team - Nova (b)/Taskmaster (a)/Super-Skrull (a)
    UMVC3 experimental - Iron Fist (y)/Taskmaster (a)/Dormammu (a)
    SFxT: Juri/Ogre
    Soulcalibur V: Hilde, Cervantes
  • Pande IIPande II Joined: Posts: 55
    Not sure if this has happened to anyone else but i got a happy birthday with vergil against a spenser and sentinel and i killed off spenser while doing air s and when landed I activated his swords hyper and sentinel stood up and started to get hit by it ...
    "Press a button I fucking dare you"
  • YannickYannick #ElenaTwerkTeam Joined: Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :eek: I have seen assists stand up into damage and get hit exactly two times out of the hundreds of matches I've played. Not sure what causes this.
  • kemar7856kemar7856 Joined: Posts: 164
    just ran into a glitch I was viper I did an EX thunder fist then the opponent used ryus hyper so I canceled in her hyper and he also has dante with the crystal assist at the same time. Viper will go always plow through ryu's hyper but she then gets hit with dantes crystal assist from there I could move in ryus hyper without getting hurt and she was invincible until I switched her
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,854 ✭✭✭
    just ran into a glitch I was viper I did an EX thunder fist then the opponent used ryus hyper so I canceled in her hyper and he also has dante with the crystal assist at the same time. Viper will go always plow through ryu's hyper but she then gets hit with dantes crystal assist from there I could move in ryus hyper without getting hurt and she was invincible until I switched her
    Some hypers nullify projectiles, possibly what's happened there, in which case this would be a unique but normal situation.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,854 ✭✭✭
    Think I just encountered a wierd menu glitch? So I switched up my team in the quick access slots, I changed character 2 of team A and then exited. When I went back into training team C was the default team and remained this way no matter how many times I went in and out of the mode. So I went back to the licence and changed a slot in team C, this time when I went back to training team B was the default team and again remained this way. So again I went back to the licence and changed something in team B, after this team A is the default team and is now back to normal. What happened? Can you pick which team comes up first I.e. A/B/C? Or was this actually a glith? It seems for whatever reason when I changed team A it altered some kind of off set which switched up the order of A/B/C teams and I had to keep switching it round till it sorted it's self out.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
  • H3AV3NS PUNISH3RH3AV3NS PUNISH3R Untapped Potential Joined: Posts: 61
    Think I just encountered a wierd menu glitch? So I switched up my team in the quick access slots, I changed character 2 of team A and then exited. When I went back into training team C was the default team and remained this way no matter how many times I went in and out of the mode. So I went back to the licence and changed a slot in team C, this time when I went back to training team B was the default team and again remained this way. So again I went back to the licence and changed something in team B, after this team A is the default team and is now back to normal. What happened? Can you pick which team comes up first I.e. A/B/C? Or was this actually a glith? It seems for whatever reason when I changed team A it altered some kind of off set which switched up the order of A/B/C teams and I had to keep switching it round till it sorted it's self out.
    If you check the liscense card, the number next to your team slots shows you how many times you selected that team slot. If the number is greater than the other team slots, it will appear first when you go to your reserve unit. When you change a char., color, or assist on your team, the number resets to 0. That is what happened when you changed character 2 or Team A, and that's why team C appeared first.
    Wesker: "You don't stand a chance!!!" (Assumes counter-attack stance) Felicia: "EVERYBODY HELP!!!!"
    UMvC3: Dante / Morrigan / Felicia (Main since Vanilla Days) Iron Fist / Sentinel / Felicia (Sub Team #1)
  • discovigilantediscovigilante I'm associated with this guy! Joined: Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I encountered a weird one today in a player match. The situation was, all my characters were alive and the other player was down to Hawkeye. I called the Dormammu assist, and he did Gimlet which hit both Hulk and Dorm, and it would have killed Hulk, but because Dark Hole KO'd Hawkeye, Hulk stayed alive. The weird thing is that after that Hsien-Ko came in (and said "This is a tight spot!" which is her coming-in-2nd quote), and all three characters were on the screen when the Player 1 Wins text came up, and then it played Hsien-Ko's win animation. Can't really test it right now, so I was wondering if anyone could look into it...
    Ota City's Finest!
    My dumbass twitter: @discovigilante
    UMvC3:
    Main Squads - Nova β Doom α Ammy β, Nova β Vergil γ Strange γ
    Side Projects - Ammy/Strange/Vergil, Joe/Strange/Doom, half-assing work on Viper and MODOK and Shuma...
    USF4: Juri (main), Rose (sub), Guile (not a real American)
    Aquapazza: Chizuru, Touka
  • VidnessVidness Spirules Joined: Posts: 1,043
    Not really a glitch, but Maestro's card info is wrong (arrows need swapping) for his secondary ability.

1ebd9aac796f62112b40a555f1cd428b.jpg?v=202200
    "It was greed that killed him" - Vidness
  • SixfortyfiveSixfortyfive likes Saturn pads. Joined: Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭
    I was wondering about that one, actually. Is the description wrong or the icons wrong?
    "This is a perfectly balanced VS." - PTX-40A, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
  • VidnessVidness Spirules Joined: Posts: 1,043
    I was wondering about that one, actually. Is the description wrong or the icons wrong?

Good question. My guess is that the text is correct and the arrow colors and directions are wrong. Otherwise, it would increase your healthx2 and decrease your power...
    "It was greed that killed him" - Vidness
  • NeoArtisanNeoArtisan Joined: Posts: 684
    Potential glitch on 21:20

I dont think this was supposed to happen, probably has to do with crossups during blockstun. Game thinks that the other character is still on the left side so advanced guard pushes him closer instead of away.
  • GregoriusGregorius It's Party Ti-i-i-ime! Joined: Posts: 15
    Random (and very minor) bug I found while using Haggar in Training Mode with the following H&H deck: Lin / Vile / Black Panther.

I was just playing around, dash-cancelling :d:+:h: into itself over and over when the game refused to accept directional input of any kind. A hard tag to another character fixed the problem, but a problem's a problem still.
  • MollyFighterMollyFighter Metro City Villain Joined: Posts: 616
    The TAC Mole Glitch:
    Used Doc Ock card with Zero and found a TAC Glitch
    If you cancel Raikosen fast enough into TAC ->, you'll cause the lightning to hit after causing the next character to emerge from the ground. I cancel as soon as i input Raikosen to get it to work.
    Magneto/Strange/Ammy
    Call PETA
  • AvariceXAvariceX Joined: Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭✭
    New(?) Supernova glitch found by one of my friends (xXUltimaCloudXx on SRK):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JneeifUy7PI
    UMvC3: Firebrand/Zero/Dante; Zero/Dante/Strider; MvC2: MSP
    SFIV: Juri | 3S: Yun| ST: O.Ryu
    BB: Rachel, Makoto, u-12
  • OmniSScytheOmniSScythe Something else Joined: Posts: 689
    I'm sure FlyingVe had added that to one of his Nova videos a long time ago.
  • FlyingVeFlyingVe Best Poster of All Time Joined: Posts: 12,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, first I've seen that one... I've kinda dropped Nova...

My guess is the momentum from the CentB causes Nova to hit the ground, and when a character lands in this game it cancels everything...so the super Nova doesn't come out if things are timed just right/wrong.
    UMvC3: Viper/Dante/Strider, Jill/Dante/Wesker, Nova/Spencer/Sentinel
    Killer Instinct: Thunder, Spinal, Jago
    SF4: Hugo, Abel, Oni, Yang
    SF3:Yang
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    strange glitch i found
    What I did was, combo into mystic stare, tac into magneto, flight, tac sideways, then sentinel just comes in with an american reset
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
  • MollyFighterMollyFighter Metro City Villain Joined: Posts: 616
    Looks similar to my TAC Mole (just without H&H mode).
    Magneto/Strange/Ammy
    Call PETA
  • chirpchirp Joined: Posts: 3,169
    strange glitch i found
    What I did was, combo into mystic stare, tac into magneto, flight, tac sideways, then sentinel just comes in with an american reset
    video
    I did something like that once with somebody and Viper (I think it was Doom.) I don't remember all the details but I was comboing my opponent in the corner (right side), did a side exchange into Viper, got the wallbounce but then Viper came in on the left side, offscreen. I think the other guy's character just stayed in his corner though, so the combo just dropped and we were at fullscreen from each other. No idea what caused it and I didn't really feel like figuring it out because TAC's frighten me
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did something like that once with somebody and Viper (I think it was Doom.) I don't remember all the details but I was comboing my opponent in the corner (right side), did a side exchange into Viper, got the wallbounce but then Viper came in on the left side, offscreen. I think the other guy's character just stayed in his corner though, so the combo just dropped and we were at fullscreen from each other. No idea what caused it and I didn't really feel like figuring it out because TAC's frighten me
    Afaik what causes the glitch I produced was:
    Tac occurs and hits, instantly followed by the mystic stare explosion so it registers the TAC tag switch but as it's doing the switch, the explosion continues to combo and then... magic?
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
  • SketchspaceSketchspace Joined: Posts: 648
    Here's a sound glitch I've found with Chris.

Snap back the opponent right next to the corner, then immediately throw a B or C Grenade.

The sound will stutter for a bit and the grenade will disappear.
  • ddranimestyleddranimestyle Joined: Posts: 7
    I had Sentinel on point. I tried to cr.M when my opponent called Spencer's high grapple assist. I think he hit me at the same time with his point character (Wesker I think, but I don't remember which normal he used) during my super armor state, and Sentinel ended up glitching into the air standing. After a brief moment of trying to move, he then entered an air dashing state, going the direction I was mashing.

I don't personally own UMvC3, so I can't recreate the situation for video.
  • Spartan_ThroneSpartan_Throne Iron Fist dabes Joined: Posts: 1,473 ✭✭
    I'm just in training mode now and I'm comboing into normal throws using Sent Drones. The very frame the first Drone hits you can throw them and it counts in the combo.

... Just done it with Dorm's Dark Hole assist and Wolverine's Beserker Barrage assist, so I'm guess it's universal to be able to throw on the same frame as a first hit from and assist or your own projectiles in some cases.

Edit: So just on a hunch I decided to try it on a few blocking characters and it works with that to.

So you can grab someone on the first frame of them being put into hit or blockstun? What's up with that?
    UMVC3 - Mags/Dorm/Doom ~ Wolv/Dorm/[Fist/Akuma/Doom]
    KOFXIII - Kyo/K'/Beni
  • evilweevleevilweevle Xbox GT : MrFossy Joined: Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭
    I'm just in training mode now and I'm comboing into normal throws using Sent Drones. The very frame the first Drone hits you can throw them and it counts in the combo.

... Just done it with Dorm's Dark Hole assist and Wolverine's Beserker Barrage assist, so I'm guess it's universal to be able to throw on the same frame as a first hit from and assist or your own projectiles in some cases.

Edit: So just on a hunch I decided to try it on a few blocking characters and it works with that to.

So you can grab someone on the first frame of them being put into hit or blockstun? What's up with that?

i would expect someone would make a video of this to go on the front page because this sounds completely broken tbh. im kinda surprised nobody has picked up on this yet actually. imagine the setups possible with it!
    3DS friend code : 0232 8273 2994
    i would expect someone would make a video of this to go on the front page because this sounds completely broken tbh. im kinda surprised nobody has picked up on this yet actually. imagine the setups possible with it!

After a bit more testing:

Playing about in training mode I noticed that regardless of my method of testing it, you can throw someone on the first frame on which they are put into hit or blockstun. It also works with command grabs. The damage of the assist is also counted into the throw damage, and the hit starts the combo meter going.

Okay to follow this up just now, testing again it with the dummy set to auto block, in or just near the corner, and trying it with Iron Fist's Rising Fang assist, you can pseudo hit them with the assist and after Wolverine's grab animation (mashed or not), the opponent gets wallbounced automatically, allowing a follow up combo. The damage taken is counted as chip as the dummy auto blocks it for some reason and 1 frame of blocking animation appears as the throw begins. The wallbounce which Rising Fang creates counts in the wallbounce limit and another one in the same combo isn't allowed.

When set to no block, the damage from Rising Fang is counted in the throw, and counts as a hit and the wallbounce still occurs after the throw.

This also occurs with Wesker's Ghost Butterfly assist and Nemesis' Clothesline Rocket assist and probably more.

The same thing does not occur with Spencer's Armor Piercer assist, or Ghost Rider's Chain of Rebuttal assist, they can count in the combo but don't wallbounce after the throw. I don't know if this can occur with a ground-bounce assist or not, but it didn't work with Iron Fist's ground bouncing assist. The characters I mentioned are the only characters I've tested it on so far with wall and ground bounce properties.
    KOFXIII - Kyo/K'/Beni
  • NefariousJoeNefariousJoe Joined: Posts: 274
    Possible glitch:
    I was playing online today, and I threw ammy out of her coldstar assist. I'm not 100% sure what I saw, but it looked like the throw animation had no opponent, and when the camera pulled out, the dog was on the ground, and the point character was out and about able to act normally.

Has anyone else seen this?
  • CYBORG COPCYBORG COP CYBER COP Joined: Posts: 427
    After a bit more testing:

Playing about in training mode I noticed that regardless of my method of testing it, you can throw someone on the first frame on which they are put into hit or blockstun. It also works with command grabs. The damage of the assist is also counted into the throw damage, and the hit starts the combo meter going.

Okay to follow this up just now, testing again it with the dummy set to auto block, in or just near the corner, and trying it with Iron Fist's Rising Fang assist, you can pseudo hit them with the assist and after Wolverine's grab animation (mashed or not), the opponent gets wallbounced automatically, allowing a follow up combo. The damage taken is counted as chip as the dummy auto blocks it for some reason and 1 frame of blocking animation appears as the throw begins. The wallbounce which Rising Fang creates counts in the wallbounce limit and another one in the same combo isn't allowed.

When set to no block, the damage from Rising Fang is counted in the throw, and counts as a hit and the wallbounce still occurs after the throw.

This also occurs with Wesker's Ghost Butterfly assist and Nemesis' Clothesline Rocket assist and probably more.

The same thing does not occur with Spencer's Armor Piercer assist, or Ghost Rider's Chain of Rebuttal assist, they can count in the combo but don't wallbounce after the throw. I don't know if this can occur with a ground-bounce assist or not, but it didn't work with Iron Fist's ground bouncing assist. The characters I mentioned are the only characters I've tested it on so far with wall and ground bounce properties.

Alioune made a video about this back in MvC3. It was featured on SRK front page but surprisingly, nothing really became of it. Maybe it was impractical. Your additional findings regarding the wall bounce makes it apparent that it's more of a glitch and less a logical consequence of the game engine. Should've been patched but sadly probably won't happen at this point.

• DazedDazed ... Joined: Posts: 578 ✭✭
    After searching, it seems that no one else mentioned this (?). I think Sentinel's Hard Drive hyper is glitched. See, if it's Sentinel vs Sentinel and both do Hard Drive, I can't block if I try to XFC it. It cost me matches already, so I'd like to know if it's an actual glitch/crossing me up (I made sure both jumped at neutral jump height though)/ etc. Also, I can't do XFC->Hard Drive. Really strange. :tdown:

Adding a couple small glitches. Sorry, I'm not setup to capture video...

Taskmaster's air H arrows (the downward arrows) crosses up in left corner and not the right corner. Was like this in vanilla as well. Are there any other corner specific crossups?

Frank's zombie throw (the charge one) doesn't disappear when the match ends, so the zombie will appear in Frank's victory scene and pass through Frank. It's in real time, so aim the zombie midstage by the time of the victory scene. The same effect applies to Felicia's and Firebrand's helper supers. Neat! Most projectiles/auxilary objects are cleared when the match ends but I guess those stay because they are like their own character. I tried to get the zombie to appear in other characters' victory scenes but it disappears :(
    Alioune made a video about this back in MvC3. It was featured on SRK front page but surprisingly, nothing really became of it. Maybe it was impractical. Your additional findings regarding the wall bounce makes it apparent that it's more of a glitch and less a logical consequence of the game engine. Should've been patched but sadly probably won't happen at this point.

Ahhh right, thanks for that :)
    After searching, it seems that no one else mentioned this (?). I think Sentinel's Hard Drive hyper is glitched. See, if it's Sentinel vs Sentinel and both do Hard Drive, I can't block if I try to XFC it. It cost me matches already, so I'd like to know if it's an actual glitch/crossing me up (I made sure both jumped at neutral jump height though)/ etc. Also, I can't do XFC->Hard Drive. Really strange. :tdown:

As for that, are you by any chance considered on the other side of Sent when you XFC, therefore you are considered not blocking, and so your input is actually backwards if you're trying to do XFC into HD? Just a possibility.
    KOFXIII - Kyo/K'/Beni
  • DazedDazed ... Joined: Posts: 578 ✭✭
    As for that, are you by any chance considered on the other side of Sent when you XFC, therefore you are considered not blocking, and so your input is actually backwards if you're trying to do XFC into HD? Just a possibility.

Tried 214-XX and it still didn't come out. Yeah, I thought he was crossing me up too.

Edit; Oh yeah, there's also that other glitch where Sentinel cannot cancel into Hard Drive if he's too close to the opponent and in the startup of an air normal, but someone else found that.
    Edit; Oh yeah, there's also that other glitch where Sentinel cannot cancel into Hard Drive if he's too close to the opponent and in the startup of an air normal, but someone else found that.

I think that's because you can't cancel certain normals in their earlier frames. Like Sent's air H feels that way.
  • GLORYBE26ODGLORYBE26OD Joined: Posts: 445
    Trish round harvest vs Akuma Messatsu-Goshoryu. Akuma can move around with round harvest incircling him but not being hit. Looks like Akuma has a hula hoop.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Joined: Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭
    Trish round harvest vs Akuma Messatsu-Goshoryu. Akuma can move around with round harvest incircling him but not being hit. Looks like Akuma has a hula hoop.

That hyper nullifies projectiles. ALL projectiles. The sword just tracks Akuma because it is required to track him, but it has already been nulified, so it just follows him around all day. On the plus side, Akuma now has a pet sword!:D
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
  • AvariceXAvariceX Joined: Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭✭
    Zero Buster Charge animation glitch:

I don't have a video of this, but it happened 3 times during a single session of casuals so it can't be too hard to replicate, but I don't know the exact conditions. All i can provide for conditions are:
    -I was playing Zero(Ryuenjin)/Dante(Jam Session)/Magneto(Disruptor) and my opponent was playing Spencer.
    -Stage was Metro City (I think it was this stage every time it happened)
    -Xbox 360 version
    -Offline Vs play

All that happened was after my buster reached a level 3 charge the animation disappeared. You could still hear the charge sound effect and I could still fire the buster, but the charging animation completely vanished. This happened to me once a long time ago and I (mistakenly) believed I had actually lost my buster for no reason. I'd like to verify what causes this because if it is actually only on a certain stage then I'd rather avoid that stage in tourney play.
    UMvC3: Firebrand/Zero/Dante; Zero/Dante/Strider; MvC2: MSP
    SFIV: Juri | 3S: Yun| ST: O.Ryu
    BB: Rachel, Makoto, u-12
  • DrewGrimeyDrewGrimey Joined: Posts: 1,835
    Zero Buster Charge animation glitch:

I don't have a video of this, but it happened 3 times during a single session of casuals so it can't be too hard to replicate, but I don't know the exact conditions. All i can provide for conditions are:
    -I was playing Zero(Ryuenjin)/Dante(Jam Session)/Magneto(Disruptor) and my opponent was playing Spencer.
    -Stage was Metro City (I think it was this stage every time it happened)
    -Xbox 360 version
    -Offline Vs play

All that happened was after my buster reached a level 3 charge the animation disappeared. You could still hear the charge sound effect and I could still fire the buster, but the charging animation completely vanished. This happened to me once a long time ago and I (mistakenly) believed I had actually lost my buster for no reason. I'd like to verify what causes this because if it is actually only on a certain stage then I'd rather avoid that stage in tourney play.

Happened to me against spencer too, don't know why either
    Viper/Vergil/Strider - Just playing the game to it's full potential
  • ArmandoXIIIArmandoXIII Joined: Posts: 67
    DLC/Herald Costume glitch

Have fun untill the inevitable patch comes, a glitch I found a few weeks ago and kept it secret from the Capcom police, but now it got leaked so whatever....

And yes it works for swagneto costume