UMvC3 Bugs and Glitches thread

Comments

• Kronos KusanagiKronos Kusanagi Joined: Posts: 10
    using costume glitch does get you console banned o.O?
    Games: UMvsC3, MvsC2 SSF4AE, BBCS2, MK9
    PSN: Kronos_Kusanagi
    XBL: KronosKusanagi
  • Florence19Florence19 Joined: Posts: 5
    avatar3.jpgused Ouroboros and did a wall cling.
  • protatoprotato Joined: Posts: 18
    Not sure if this is the right place? but I'm pretty sure this is a glitch...

First off, this only seems to occur versus Nemesis. When playing as Magneto, it seems like anytime I hypergrav H an opponent, whether they are at superjump height or not, they always pull right to Magneto. This seems very obvious, like the whole point of the move. But versus Nemesis, if I hit Nemesis with hypergrav H - he just stays floating in place in the captured state, but only if hes airborne. If I hypergrav H Nemesis when he is grounded, he pulls right to Magneto.

The way I was doing this is calling Zero a Ryuenjin assist (flame uppercut), and then doing hypergrav H at the same time. The hypergrav H grabs Nemesis out of the air - and he just stays floating up there. Every other character gets pulled in. It also doesn't seem to occur if I just set Nemesis state to 'jump'. This seems like a bug to me, at least I just can't imagine such specifics being intentional.

Oh there's actually a lot of ways to set it up, like : S jump jM jM jH hypergrav. He'll flip out of the combo and get hit by the hypergrav and just get stuck there. Or even just : S xf cancel hypergrav.

edit: actually given this set up, Nemesis seems to pull over horizontally, but not vertically.
  • Jon_1renicusJon_1renicus Joined: Posts: 13
  • HyperviperHyperviper This guy is really bad at fighting games. Joined: Posts: 5
    Something that I've been using for a few months now and never seen anyone else do it.

Recorded on the finest of potatoes.

From what I can work out, Deadpool's "Katana-Rama!" assist comes in two parts: An OTG, and then an instant ground bounce straight after it. If you can get them into another ground bounce property attack, the game seems to reset the ground bounce counter back to 0. I'm assuming it's because it's expecting Deadpool's assist to cause a ground bounce, but when it doesn't happen it doesn't know what to do with itself and just resets to 0.

It's got a questionable practicality to it I know, but it's fun to use when people don't expect you to get 5+ Lunar Phases in a single combo.
  • poryon2poryon2 aka ocean Joined: Posts: 512
    I experienced a weird glitch yesterday against a Doom. I don't remember it very well, but I think it went something like I hit the opponent and his Doom (maybe Doom as assist), and once I launched them back down, Hidden Missiles hit me right after, then the camera did a strange glitch where for a second it looked like it was at the ground and was aimed up at me getting hit by the missiles.
    Like at 0:50. I probably remembered alot of what I said wrong but it definitely had to do with Missiles hitting me during/after an air combo I performed.
    umvc3: pw/haggar/arthur
    skullgirls: peacock/double
    persona 4 arena: teddie
    psn: poryon2 (umvc3, kof13, skullgrills, p4a)
  • ArnaudRayberArnaudRayber Joined: Posts: 30
    Using Katanarama to reset ground bounce in combo

This isn't really a glitch but I'll explain it for those who don't know.

This same technique was around in Vanilla. The concept for this is that if you use a ground bounce in a combo then after call Deadpool's OTG assist, generally his OTG causes the opponent to ground bounce despite you using ground bounce already. This is known as a forced ground bounce. A few characters have this kind of move, such as Nova's Centurion Rush M which allows him to do his infinite.

How to make it so it resets your ground bounce? Call Deadpool or Nova Centurion rush assist, since both uses forced ground bounce, while you're still juggling them on the ground preferably. If you can keep them in your combo without them hitting the ground due to the assist attack, your ground bounce will have been reset.

For example, Super Skrull tends to use ground bounce a lot. Start a combo in the corner with jump d.H, magic series, and hard knockdown them with j.S. Follow with a tenderizer L and normally since you've already used ground bounce the opponent will just roll out at the end. However if you call Nova assist Centurion Rush M right and then do tenderizer, Nova should come in while your opponent is getting tenderized and simply go through him, though at the end of it your opponent will ground bounce again since Nova reset it.

In Hyperviper's video example, Deadpool assist hit the opponent Ryu while he was stuck in Vergil's Lunar Phase and of course never hit the ground so his ground bounce count was reset.

It's as much of a glitch as Viewtiful Joe's shocking pink reset but for some combos it could be handy. Hope this helps anyone that didn't know.
  • GLORYBE26ODGLORYBE26OD Joined: Posts: 445
  • jaytoojaytoo Joined: Posts: 742
    Check out this match:

Two things I noticed:
    First, around 6:14, hawkeye kills doom, facing the left. He doesn't cross the body up or anything, but ammy still comes in on the right side of the screen instead of the left. Anyone know if this is a known glitch, and if it's reproducible? If so, there's some mixup potential in there.

Second, around 11:25, Doom kills Ryu with the lvl3, and marlinpie immediately hard tags to Viper. The screen immediately zooms out completely, and Viper comes in a full stage away. Not that significant strategically, but there's a definite WTF factor in there.
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,854 ✭✭✭
    Was Iron Fists air throw subject to balancing prior to release? If you time a normal attack perfectly just before you touch the ground (happens a lot if you try to qcb+m a smidge too early) he'll actually hover there for a split second untill the animation is finished, as opposed to falling directly to the ground. Not sure but it seems like it was done so it's harder for him to follow up off air throws, couldn't recreate it with another character.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
  • StreamMonsterStreamMonster Joined: Posts: 57
    Anyone else had this bug where if you DHC into storm Hailstorm she would just do the Hail storm animation(Pointing) but nothing comes out?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    got dat fancy sig too Kappa.png
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • GemakaiGemakai HadouKen what Others HadouKan't Joined: Posts: 826 ✭✭
    I don't believe this has been documented and I'm not even sure if this is a bug or not, but basically, when Nova does his projectile immune "Hyper Speed Tackle" super just before Arthur does his "Save the Queen super and flies up above the explosions before the super ends and drops down while the explosions are still happening, Nova is completely immune to the explosions. Granted, he can't do anything to Arthur cause Arthur is completely invulnerable during Save the Queen, but it allows Nova to set up. It's very much like Akuma being invulnerable to beam supers after his uppercut super.

Again, not sure if this classifies a bug but... I figure I post it here.
    BBCS:EX: Hakumen, Noel, Bang, Hazama | USF4: Vega, Makoto, Elena, Yun, Sakura | UMvC3: Felicia/Doom/Strider
    SFxT: Elena, Paul, Dudley, Vega, Asuka, Law, Julia, Bryan | P4A: Naoto, Aigis, Kanji, Shadow Labrys
  • Alexis58Alexis58 Joined: Posts: 6
    avatar3.jpgIt was weird I did not do anything strange just a simple hyper and BAM! glitch time
  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was Iron Fists air throw subject to balancing prior to release? If you time a normal attack perfectly just before you touch the ground (happens a lot if you try to qcb+m a smidge too early) he'll actually hover there for a split second untill the animation is finished, as opposed to falling directly to the ground. Not sure but it seems like it was done so it's harder for him to follow up off air throws, couldn't recreate it with another character.

Yeah this happens to me alot online. Most definitely a bug.
    Strider still sucks.
  • KSTKST Joined: Posts: 222
    I don't know if this has been mention yet in this section of the forum.
    Are you still able to do the DLC glitch? About 2 weeks ago I was able to get Magneto's hidden DLC and others. But for some reason I cannot do this glitch anymore. It would usually take me 5-10 mins to do the glitch(various times depending on my timing skills, luck and randomness). But now it's taking me 30 mins or more or until I just give up and try again later. Or maybe my timing is just completely OFF now.
    I haven't patch my umvc3 game since March or so. I know for sure I didn't download the latest patch that removed the DLC glitch.
    All I did was download the latest PS3 system software. Which is Version 4.10.
    I don't play online now, haven't played it since March or so. Tried it a few times, didn't like it.
    Does that system software had anything to do with the DLC glitch removal??....... (Fuck, I hope not!)
    "What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life
  • Kanta-KunKanta-Kun Magnudisto... BLAAAAAAAST Joined: Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭✭
    DLC glitch was patched out with the latest marvel patch (1.3 or something).

If you were online at any time while you player ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, you most definitely downloaded it and lost your DLC glitch.
    Sorry, I feel your pain (i play magneto, can't just buy the costumes to play his alt...)
    "I think the game should punch you in the face every time you pick Nova." -ShadyK
    DLC glitch was patched out with the latest marvel patch (1.3 or something).

If you were online at any time while you player ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, you most definitely downloaded it and lost your DLC glitch.
    Sorry, I feel your pain (i play magneto, can't just buy the costumes to play his alt...)

Fuckkkkkkkkkkk........ when you mentioned that "1.3", that did ring a bell in my head just now.
    I just remembered I tuned on my internet connection(it has been off since April 1st or so) just so I can download the demo of Skullgirls.
    As soon as I turned it on, a PS3 software update warning did come on. I had no choice but to click "OK". I didn't read it carefully but I did remember seeing a "Software Update v.1.3" or something like that.

That can't possibly be THE latest UMvC3 patch can it???
    If it's a certain game patch or update, it should warn or ask me after I started umvc3(like always). I never started or played umvc3 that day.
    Maybe I should have just kept my internet connection OFF and not get that demo or that software update. -___-
    In other words, I downloaded the PS3 patch, not the umvc3 patch. Even if I would've played umvc3 that day or any day, I wouldn't logged in. I would just keep on clicking No to everything.
    If somehow I accidentally updated the game, is there anyway to backtrack this somehow? Maybe delete my umvc3 files in the game and start over? I really don't have anything there that's important, other than my other DLC costumes(that I can just download it again).
    "What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life
    yeah but the game was patched before that too :-/ they removed the morrigan strider glitch and the throw tech glitch. there's no way to get 1.2 or whatever patch came before this latest one.
    "I think the game should punch you in the face every time you pick Nova." -ShadyK
    Yeah I don't deny ever patching it before. I just never patch it with the current one(the patch that removed the DLC glitches).
    Like I said, I did the DLC glitches like 2 weeks ago. It worked fine.
    But now all of sudden, it doesn't work anymore.
    I haven't played this game online for months now. So I have no reason to patch the game.
  • TeadyTeady Clearly I am worshipped with good reason. Joined: Posts: 42

Around 2:00 Taskmaster does counter super catches haggar dhc out?
    You call it zoning I call it spam, same same different name.
    That's awesome.

Anyway, training mode is weird. For example, if I set it to_
    ALL GUARD (LOW ONLY)
    It will block lows, but if they're chained (in a true blockstring) into a mid/high move, even auto-guard will be negated and the dummy will be hit. Against an actual oponent, they'd be forced to block it regardless.

This is probably not a glitch and might have it's applications while testing stuff out, but it is weird.
  • shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Here's a little gem from the Iron Man forums.

The Air dash correction bug.
    All characters with air dash cancels are able to cancel the first frame(s) of an air special move with an air dash as long as they're in an empty jump/flight state (not during an attack). What this does is it allows you to correct your position against enemies behind you with an air dash. To do this, perform an air special move command, then input the direction you want to dash and 2 buttons at the same time. For example, if you're Iron Man, and you super jump behind an opponent, you can motion Smart bombs (DP) with 2 buttons, and that allows you to move towards your opponent with an ADDF, with the catch that you'll be facing your opponent instead of having your back to them.

Note that Storm and MODOK cannot use their A+S specials to do this trick. Also, air Hypers will take priority, so if you want to use air dash correction with Storm, MODOK, or Magneto, you must use an air special that doesn't clash in motion with an air Hyper.

Some Magneto players have known about this for a while with the "Magnetic Blast trick", but you can use any special to do this.
    XBL Gamertag: shadowman2099
  • RussellRussell Joined: Posts: 777
    lol I know that the post above me has got some interesting tech, but it's pretty funny seeing Iron Man flex so hard after just doing an air dash.
  • Heroic_LegacyHeroic_Legacy Hero of all Theory Fighters Joined: Posts: 1,385
    Happened a few times recently while playing, Frank's zombie spin throws the zombie into the brackground effectively losing it's projectile hitbox.

Also, hit with maximum wesker, sent opponent into the background for a second, had no idea where they'd land afterwards and I lost a tourney match thanks to it.

Only happened after the costume patch.
    Grapes of Hoggoth! Eye of Avacados! Flames of the Saltines! The Onion Rings of Raggador!
  • vizard2605vizard2605 Down for the Count! Joined: Posts: 243
    Zero Buster Charge animation glitch:

I don't have a video of this, but it happened 3 times during a single session of casuals so it can't be too hard to replicate, but I don't know the exact conditions. All i can provide for conditions are:
    -I was playing Zero(Ryuenjin)/Dante(Jam Session)/Magneto(Disruptor) and my opponent was playing Spencer.
    -Stage was Metro City (I think it was this stage every time it happened)
    -Xbox 360 version
    -Offline Vs play

All that happened was after my buster reached a level 3 charge the animation disappeared. You could still hear the charge sound effect and I could still fire the buster, but the charging animation completely vanished. This happened to me once a long time ago and I (mistakenly) believed I had actually lost my buster for no reason. I'd like to verify what causes this because if it is actually only on a certain stage then I'd rather avoid that stage in tourney play.

like this?
    Tekken: Bryan/Devil Jin
    BlazBlue: Valkenhayn
    UMvC3: Magneto(a)/Ironman(a)/Dr.Doom(b) (my most flexible team atm.)
  • AvariceXAvariceX Joined: Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭✭
    Spoiler:

like this?

Exactly like that.
    UMvC3: Firebrand/Zero/Dante; Zero/Dante/Strider; MvC2: MSP
    SFIV: Juri | 3S: Yun| ST: O.Ryu
    BB: Rachel, Makoto, u-12
  • .Guy..Guy. STUPID SEXY ROCKET RACCOON! Joined: Posts: 1,901
    Lieutenant Colonel of the M.O.D.O.K. AVENGERS
    MadTitan brand toothpaste, for the god-like toothy smile. Get it now!
    (Not responsible for the loss of YOUR SOUL)
    UMvC3: Joe/RR/Assmaster, Joe/FrankBest/RR
    Bro, are you seriously using the Double Tac exploit with the Voomerangs? Do you realize how sick this is?
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,854 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that is sick!
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    Bro, are you seriously using the Double Tac exploit with the Voomerangs? Do you realize how sick this is?
    It doesn't actually work like the TAC xfactor TAC thing since (as far as I've tested, not sure yet) if you break the first TAC nothing else will hit (TAC xfc TAC stops them before they can break it, this doesn't), and if not then...wait you know I didn't actually test what happens if you press the wrong direction for the first one but I'm sure it doesn't actually lock you into it since you already got hit with the first one.

I'll test some more and get back on that. I was already so disappointed when I realized the TACs don't take/give bar if they don't swap out, but I didn't expect the double TAC exploit to work here.

Also there was no way to do this stuff with down TAC before since they're completely invuln if down TAC hits until a certain point, but i figured out that you can set it up with a medium bomb so it hits your incoming character as they come from the floor. I mean you take damage, but you do get the super hard knockdown from the down TAC and you still get the bar without having to touch them in the air. It's something. :P

Edit: nope dun work.
  • Spartan_ThroneSpartan_Throne Iron Fist dabes Joined: Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭
    After a bit more testing:

Playing about in training mode I noticed that regardless of my method of testing it, you can throw someone on the first frame on which they are put into hit or blockstun. It also works with command grabs. The damage of the assist is also counted into the throw damage, and the hit starts the combo meter going.

Okay to follow this up just now, testing again it with the dummy set to auto block, in or just near the corner, and trying it with Iron Fist's Rising Fang assist, you can pseudo hit them with the assist and after Wolverine's grab animation (mashed or not), the opponent gets wallbounced automatically, allowing a follow up combo. The damage taken is counted as chip as the dummy auto blocks it for some reason and 1 frame of blocking animation appears as the throw begins. The wallbounce which Rising Fang creates counts in the wallbounce limit and another one in the same combo isn't allowed.

When set to no block, the damage from Rising Fang is counted in the throw, and counts as a hit and the wallbounce still occurs after the throw.

This also occurs with Wesker's Ghost Butterfly assist and Nemesis' Clothesline Rocket assist and probably more.

The same thing does not occur with Spencer's Armor Piercer assist, or Ghost Rider's Chain of Rebuttal assist, they can count in the combo but don't wallbounce after the throw. I don't know if this can occur with a ground-bounce assist or not, but it didn't work with Iron Fist's ground bouncing assist. The characters I mentioned are the only characters I've tested it on so far with wall and ground bounce properties.

Only took me four months but I finally got around to uploading a vid about this:

UMVC3 - Mags/Dorm/Doom ~ Wolv/Dorm/[Fist/Akuma/Doom]
  • MetroidDreadMetroidDread Joined: Posts: 69
    I dont know if anyone else found this glitch but I discovered this glitch when playing someone who used Phoenix Wright and i was lvl 5 Frank West and this happened.

Hsien-Ko/Morrigan/Dormammu
    Frank West/Nova/Rocket Raccoon
    Felicia/Strider Hiryu/Ghost Rider
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMetroidDread
  • MollyFighterMollyFighter Metro City Villain Joined: Posts: 616
    Was browsing Youtube for anything Viper related and found this. Optic Laser the point + assist characters into LVL3 and Viper stays in the air

Magneto/Strange/Ammy
    Call PETA
  • Luis1luis1Luis1luis1 Joined: Posts: 187
    ugh i dont know how to upload pics. anyways what the pic showed was that for a while now while ive been in the lab and tigerkneeing a super with Ryu after S, sometimes Xfactor comes out without me pressing all 4 buttons. Here is the sequence i see on my screen: M, forward, down forward, forward, H+M+down, down forward, M, H, forward,H, forward, S, up, upback, back, downback, down, forward down, forward, H+L+forward up. Why does Xfactor activate in this sequence?
  • LouieBHLouieBH Delta Red Joined: Posts: 572
    Here's a little gem from the Iron Man forums.

The Air dash correction bug.
    All characters with air dash cancels are able to cancel the first frame(s) of an air special move with an air dash as long as they're in an empty jump/flight state (not during an attack). What this does is it allows you to correct your position against enemies behind you with an air dash. To do this, perform an air special move command, then input the direction you want to dash and 2 buttons at the same time. For example, if you're Iron Man, and you super jump behind an opponent, you can motion Smart bombs (DP) with 2 buttons, and that allows you to move towards your opponent with an ADDF, with the catch that you'll be facing your opponent instead of having your back to them.

Note that Storm and MODOK cannot use their A+S specials to do this trick. Also, air Hypers will take priority, so if you want to use air dash correction with Storm, MODOK, or Magneto, you must use an air special that doesn't clash in motion with an air Hyper.

Some Magneto players have known about this for a while with the "Magnetic Blast trick", but you can use any special to do this.

its good shit opens mixup opportunities for everyone modok does it with his dp balloon bomb and doom with plasma beam
  • DazedDazed ... Joined: Posts: 583 ✭✭
    trivial stuff, but doing a snapback against a Sentinel using Human Catapult-L causes the game to think it was a trade (instead of an actual snapback, Sentinel will "trip" and fall to the ground). This happens regardless of the amount of chars left in Sentinel's team (which obv shouldn't be the case if it's 2 or more). Also since the char who snapped isn't in hitstun, they're free to XFC and continue the combo.
  • MollyFighterMollyFighter Metro City Villain Joined: Posts: 616
    I think someone had a video showing that if you traded that with a snapback it would happen. I got to search for it again.
    Magneto/Strange/Ammy
    Call PETA
  • DazedDazed ... Joined: Posts: 583 ✭✭
    yes, I've tried this before with just trading moves and same thing happens (except obv both chars are in hitstun).

also while I was learning the Trish infinite, it seems that her Roundtrip can 'stop' TACs like V-Joe's charged Voomerang. I guess this means she can potentially do double TACs or whatever
  • motion51motion51 Joined: Posts: 359 ✭✭
    i haz a bucket!...er glitch!!!

catch zero as an assist in a happy birthday and make sure he dies without letting the point character drop out of the combo...

congratulations! due to his death animations being what it is, it does three things.

1 - resets damage
    2 - resets hitstun
    3 - allows you to combo with any unused combo rules such as wall bounces and ground bounces (remember its still technically the same combo!)

so you just happy birthday'd an assist whos most always played on point and can be a real bitch to deal with...your present is DAMAGE!!!

EDIT - not every combo will make the glitch occur! im still trying to figure out why it happens with certain combos and not others.

the combos i have had success with are...using my team of spencer (y,) nemesis (y,) and nova (b.)

footnote - both from zero (haha) meter started in the corner from a bare assist call into happy birthday.

* ~ = slight pause*

spencer point - cr.:l:, cr.:m:, cr.:h: (w/ nemesis assist y,) ~ :s:, :m:, :h:, ~ :qcf::s:, :m:, :h:, :s:, j.:m:, j.:m:, j.:h:, j.:s: (zero dies here, glitch occurs,) :a1::a2: (THC,) follow up any way you can/want.

nemesis point - :h:, :dp::m:, cr.:m:, cr.:h: (w/ nova assist b,) :qcf::s:, cr.:h:, :qcf::s:, :dp::atk::atk: (zero dies heres, glitch occurs,) DHC to spencer hyper of choice and follow up accordingly.
  • mzenkenmzenken The Magical Joined: Posts: 3,462
    I had an odd glitch happen about 2 weeks back and I have no idea on how to replicate it.

Online match, me using Mag/Vergil vs Doom
    I did H disruptor xx tempest DHC devil trigger, then I did M teleport to get behind Doom. But for some reason, when I did the teleport, both characters disappeared off the screen. A second later, both of us came back, Vergil on the extreme-right side (I did M teleport from the left side), and Doom on the extreme-left side. Then the match played normally for the rest of the time.

Any ideas?
    <dominos> what 2d isn't real?
    <AlterGenesis-X> my world is over
    <Stabby> "come back when you lose a few dimensions"
    see me on twitter dot com
  • TigerUpGAFTigerUpGAF Joined: Posts: 47

Special Capture Glitch..

it was in Vanilla marvel but it has never been published before this week.. It could possibly be in Ultimate.
  • BonuspokusBonuspokus My head's on fire Joined: Posts: 315
    Has anyone realized that some H&H cards like "X", "Ultron", "Green Goblin" change hit stun deterioration so much that you can't even do TAC combos when using those cards?

I've noticed that bug with cards that have effects with air mobility.
    Has anyone realized that some H&H cards like "X", "Ultron", "Green Goblin" change hit stun deterioration so much that you can't even do TAC combos when using those cards?

I've noticed that bug with cards that have effects with air mobility.
    No, H&H's hitstun is just different in general, such as raw tags not knocking down and some combos dropping when they wouldn't normally
  • SixfortyfiveSixfortyfive likes Saturn pads. Joined: Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭
    Can somebody explain?

"This is a perfectly balanced VS." - PTX-40A, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
    Around 2:00 Taskmaster does counter super catches haggar dhc out?
    This is actually rather easy to do.
    Anyone else getting this on the main menu just as it starts?
    "You cannot use this downloadable content. Please ensure that you are logged into the correct user profile and system."
    About 2 months ago I had a friend download and installed his DLC costumes onto my PS3, everything worked fine for about 1 month until this randomly pop up.
    I deleted the game data and also the game installation data as well. Also all of the DLC costumes he provided me are all gone.
    Installed everything all over again 2-3 times now, with the latest patch. And now all still having this pop up. I cannot get rid of it.

I also tried searching online to see if anyone else has this problem as well and the only thing that pops up is here:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-/63261759
    Apparently the dude got it to work for him. Tried those methods already but still the same result and problem.

What seems to be causing this problem? The current patch? Did Capcom patch this whole "DLC sharing" system?
  • AzureJerichoAzureJericho To go even further beyond! Joined: Posts: 1,684
    Revenge of Quicksilver?
    It's in this chunk in the first part while Aquasilk & Chris Hu are talking on the mic.

Edit: It's at 40 minutes into the video. Winrich (with all three characters available) rawtags Vergil out to Strider does it and Wesker goes all spectator on the scene. I'm wondering if he's doing something Kubota related to trigger it?
    UMvC3 Main: "Spy May Stride" - Viper (Burning Kick)/Dante (Jam Session)/Strider (Vajra) || Skullgirls: Squiggly/Ms. Fortune/Valentine
    XBL: AzureJericho || YouTube Page
    tested it and got it with other characters. It just seems like a waste of 1 meter.

To do it, tag in a character and THC as soon as possible.
  • poryon2poryon2 aka ocean Joined: Posts: 512

In this video around the 4:07:15 mark Dorm does a front grab but the opponent goes backwards.
    umvc3: pw/haggar/arthur
    skullgirls: peacock/double
    persona 4 arena: teddie
    psn: poryon2 (umvc3, kof13, skullgrills, p4a)