Xuandou Zhiwang, Chinese Free to Play fighting game (Currently in closed beta)

1404142434446»

Comments

• MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,805
    Game development's back on track, officially confirmed: http://xd.qq.com/webplat/info/news_version3/1490/2083/2084/2085/m2009/201608/495292.shtml

Currently they're running a new Closed Beta with 500 players. Game will open a new Beta (I've been told an open one, this time) in September.

I heard rumors maybe the game will be temporarily closed during this month, to prepare for the relaunch.
  • FrágmentFrágment Joined: Posts: 536
    edited August 2016
    Game updated! Apparently now anyone can apply to get into the open beta!

Taken from the XDZW Facebook group:
    Efrain Ramos
    2 h

for those that want to fully get into the game that couldn't before, make a qq account, and then just go to this page. press the button under the calender to get 10 points, do this for 3 days to get 30 points and you get access to XDZW

http://act.tgp.qq.com/pc_game/xd20160815/index.html

I'll be trying this week and tell you later!!
  • AT_Ryo_SakazakiAT_Ryo_Sakazaki Joined: Posts: 366
    how to create an account QQ without the mobile number verification ?

its the right page for create accounts ?
    http://zc.qq.com/en/index.html
    how to create an account QQ without the mobile number verification ?

its the right page for create accounts ?
    http://zc.qq.com/en/index.html
    It's that one, yes, but create the one that says QQ Account. You can use mobile verification, just click in the link that says "China only" or something, it will display a list where you can select your country.
  • JetKinenJetKinen Joined: Posts: 570
    So i did the whole 3 day thing.
    Can i play this game? I can't find the option to download a client
    JetKinen wrote: »
    So i did the whole 3 day thing.
    Can i play this game? I can't find the option to download a client
    They're launching a new client on August 22th, maybe you prefer to wait.

Here's a previous client that is installable, but anyway the game won't let newly-activated accounts to play Online Versus until August 22th (you can still screw around on Training mode, though):

https://mega.nz/#!DJZSjKbT!99Q_zXQ0DchEZlO8TrSPrqzketDPxnP1H3R-L-JVOmU

Lastly, the game's still not compatible with Windows 10, but I read a new update will be released soon.
    Game's updated and finally working on Windows 10 :)
    They're adding a capoeira fighter:

14054040_668870556597940_8489770078473961808_n.jpg?oh=b6549d12fb307bcbe66dc5845cbe5f8c&oe=584DF255
    So i've downloaded the new client and it looks like you need a Chinese ID
    So i got into the game and managed to play a bit.

Of course, i never expected the Netplay to work as i'm on the other side of the world in Brazil, but its weird.

First round, it works fine for me, but in the second and third round theres a massive amount of input delay
  • HousecnbHousecnb Joined: Posts: 251
    That's the same experience I had years ago. First round was surprisingly good, the rest were pure garbage.
    Brazil vs Brazil was pretty good for the entirety of the match though.
  • JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 4,319
    The reason for that is because in round 1 you're playing pure p2p which works really well because the netcode is actually good, but as the match goes on and you get more packet loss, the game autocorrects to connecting you to the server, which if you're outside of China is really bad because the server sucks.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
    Some guys found out how to access developer mode and use NPCs and unreleased characters:

Capoeira's name is Simon.

I'll try to do the trick and select the final boss (but I guess it won't work).

Also, they say accounts were back to zero :/ I had already gotten the whole roster, so, what a bunch of crap :/
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 495
    Magegg wrote: »
    Capoeira's name is Simon.

I'll try to do the trick and select the final boss (but I guess it won't work).

Also, they say accounts were back to zero :/ I had already gotten the whole roster, so, what a bunch of crap :/

Wait...we gotta get everyone back all over again!? Well that's a load of bull..... <_<
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Waldstein | DBFCI: Kirino, Yuuki, Kuroko
    Blade Arcus: Urayukihime | Koihime Enbu: Everyone | Chaos Code: NSOC: Lupinus, Rui | Nitro+ Blasterz: Ruili
    MikuruX wrote: »
    Wait...we gotta get everyone back all over again!? Well that's a load of bull..... <_<

I'm quitting the game. It's fucking heartbreaking.
    Guys, I played some Single Ranked and the online is now running perfectly smooth IN BOTH ROUNDS. It sometimes feels like it's offline!!

Maybe they're FINALLY fixing the game, I've played for some good 4 hours and having a blast, the bad Single online was the biggest issue preventing the game from being enjoyable.
  • PurplePonyArcadePurplePonyArcade Pretentious Android Joined: Posts: 252
    I still really want to play this game I just do not want to jump through a bunch of Chinese hoops I do not remotely understand. I am glad it is still alive though. Dev uploads stuff all the time but I have no idea how anyone can speak to them.
    The world needs more folk metal
  • PhinxPhinx Joined: Posts: 122
    Just got into the beta. It's a bit of a pain navigating the menu's and trying to figure out what the dailys are. Also my joystick isn't always detected, restarting game/pc doesn't seem to help. Seems random. Game has some potential though
    Phinx wrote: »
    Just got into the beta. It's a bit of a pain navigating the menu's and trying to figure out what the dailys are. Also my joystick isn't always detected, restarting game/pc doesn't seem to help. Seems random. Game has some potential though

Congrats on getting in at all.
    I still really want to play this game I just do not want to jump through a bunch of Chinese hoops I do not remotely understand. I am glad it is still alive though. Dev uploads stuff all the time but I have no idea how anyone can speak to them.
    Nowadays, it's actually very easy.
    edited September 2016
    Yeah it's quite easy. I followed Magegg's guide http://www.anim-arte.com/xuan-dou-zhi-vuelve-kof-chino-llave-juega-gratis/
    I could help if you have any trouble.

Sadly I still haven't been able to get my controllers working. After the first time (Stick and ps2 pad) it's never worked again. I even tried some keyboard emulators such as xpadder, joy2key etc. But the client overlay seems to block it somehow.
    Post edited by Phinx on
    Phinx wrote: »
    Sadly I still haven't been able to get my controllers working. After the first time (Stick and ps2 pad) it's never worked again. I even tried some keyboard emulators such as xpadder, joy2key etc. But the client overlay seems to block it somehow.
    Kind of same here, I played for a good month with the PS3 controller until the game got scrambled and for some reason now it won't recognize my D-Pad. I'm sticking to keyboard for now.
    Hey @Magegg , I'm having a problem. Even though I've used my 30 QQ points to activate my account, I still can't get in and still get that message you get when you don't activate your game account. Am I doing something wrong (I've updated my post in the facebook page asking the same thing as well)?
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Waldstein | DBFCI: Kirino, Yuuki, Kuroko
    Blade Arcus: Urayukihime | Koihime Enbu: Everyone | Chaos Code: NSOC: Lupinus, Rui | Nitro+ Blasterz: Ruili
    Hey @Magegg , I'm having a problem. Even though I've used my 30 QQ points to activate my account, I still can't get in and still get that message you get when you don't activate your game account. Am I doing something wrong (I've updated my post in the facebook page asking the same thing as well)?
    Maybe the time for the activity finished.

That's the funny thing about it, it say it's activated. Go figure. ~ _~

That's the funny thing about it, it say it's activated. Go figure. ~ _~
    OK. Handle me your data and I'll see what I can do about it.
  • PFTMPFTM The best BR player Joined: Posts: 52
    my old account can still play this game? Or i have to activate my account again?
    PFTM wrote: »
    my old account can still play this game? Or i have to activate my account again?
    You should be able to play just like before.
    Here's lobby playlists. I'm not into Asian music but I found some songs I liked.

I've been playing the game since last week, I'm definitely not going to buy every character like I did last time, but I re-bought Ruriy, which was my main target.
    At least they've been adding better daily challenges to make good money and XP for those like me who lost everything with the new beta.

What can I say now that I've been playing the game more seriously? I got to say that skill tree map thing can be considered a BAD thing.
    Classic Shanwoo is no longer available and I like to master simple to learn characters, so I went with Xeno. What is disappointing is that without the proper training, the character is very useless. Compared to other guys like Ray, he is sort of the bargain bin grappler.
    • His throws lose against any other throw in the game, I've even lost again regular throws while using my super throw.
    • The tackle attack needs to be trained in order to grant armor against projectiles.
    • His running grab is beyond useless, they even removed its follow-up attacks. I'm not even sure if this can be restored with training.
    • His tackle super has zero invincibility and priority against other attacks.

Well, this might be disheartening but at least they're giving you great XP with the challenges. By playing 30 minutes a day for a week I have enough points to reach almost level 30 with Xeno. Now I'm training Ciel and I think I finally nailing her, she has good normals.

By the way, the netcode reverted to its regular shitty self. Well, maybe not that much. I think it's still slightly better than what it was before.
  • NeoprimeNeoprime Joined: Posts: 1
    Wasn't this game supposed to come to the PS3/4?
    Neoprime wrote: »
    No.
    Neoprime wrote: »

I don't know how that idea even came to be but of course not.
    Fan art by a friend...

fGzXoyt.jpg
  • Tomma16Tomma16 Joined: Posts: 18
    How does one gain access to playing this?
    edited October 2016
    Tomma16 wrote: »
    CREATE AND ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
    1. Create a QQ Account here: https://ssl.zc.qq.com/en/index.html (Choose the option “Create QQ Account Standard QQ Number”)
    2. Access http://act.tgp.qq.com/pc_game/xd20160815/index.html and log-in with your QQ number and password.
    3. Click on the golden rectangle under the calendar. You’ll get 10 points.
    4. Repeat steps 2-3 every day for two more days until you get 30 points.
    5. Click on the golden rectangle over the calendar and your account will be activated and ready to play.

GET THE GAME
    1. Log into http://tgp.qq.com/, download and install.
    2. Open TGP.exe, copy and paste “ 炫斗之王” on the search bar and install by clicking on the blue button.
    3. Once installed, you’ll be able to launch the game and log in with your QQ number and password.
    There was a patch update and afterwards it reset my credentials. I couldn't figure it out and just gave up.
  • saikyomsaikyom Joined: Posts: 2
    Tomma16 wrote: »
    CREATE AND ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
    1. Create a QQ Account here: https://ssl.zc.qq.com/en/index.html (Choose the option “Create QQ Account Standard QQ Number”)
    2. Access http://act.tgp.qq.com/pc_game/xd20160815/index.html and log-in with your QQ number and password.
    3. Click on the golden rectangle under the calendar. You’ll get 10 points.
    4. Repeat steps 2-3 every day for two more days until you get 30 points.
    5. Click on the golden rectangle over the calendar and your account will be activated and ready to play.

GET THE GAME
    1. Log into http://tgp.qq.com/, download and install.
    2. Open TGP.exe, copy and paste “ 炫斗之王” on the search bar and install by clicking on the blue button.
    3. Once installed, you’ll be able to launch the game and log in with your QQ number and password.

thanks, i finally got the game to work
    you just need to add this to activate the account
    https://mmos.com/editorials/how-to-set-up-a-qq-account-and-play-chinese-mmos

just one question, do you have translation of the new interface,i'm kind of lost there,menus and stuff
    also what are ways to get money to buy characters ?
    edited December 2016
    saikyom wrote: »
    just one question, do you have translation of the new interface,i'm kind of lost there,menus and stuff
    also what are ways to get money to buy characters ?
    Do try an error, oh, well, I think I have here a partial translation I made:
    6yNMiqS.png

You click on the Daily Challenges to see how you can make money, nowadays the challenges are:
    • Play 5 6 Player matches = $100
    • Play 5 Single Ranked matches = $50
    • Play 5 3 vs 3 Ranked matches = $50
    • Finish Arcade mode = $100
    Yeah, they suck, the only way to make enough money is daily grinding. If you're not in a hurry, I recommend you to wait a couple weeks and then take a look again in case the offers are more attractives then. Also join the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/183640422071143 We'll post every time something chances about the game.
    Post edited by Magegg on
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,458
    so guess its getting more popular? they doing anything more with it lately and stuff?
    Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
    affinity wrote: »
    so guess its getting more popular? they doing anything more with it lately and stuff?
    LOL, no, the game's completely dead.
    Frágment wrote: »
    affinity wrote: »
    LOL, no, the game's completely dead.

Even the Chinese hate it because it's a cheap ripoff. Most US players stopped playing because of the terrible grinding and inconsistent netcode.

Looks like Tencent will publish KOF XIV for their PC platform.

I know the game is dead, but I wonder if there's a way they could salvage a couple characters, namely, Ameth and Ruriy, they were cool. Perhaps as bonus fighters for the Tencent port of the game?
    That has nothing to do with Xuandou.