Stream: http://twitch.tv/superrevo

Super Turbo Tournament!

Rules
  1. No Akuma
  2. Turbo must be set on default
  3. If you're caught cheating/macros/turbos instant DQ
  4. No Character Lock
  5. Bad Sportsmanship is instant DQ
We're locking the tournament at 32 Player's, We are still looking for a time and date suitable for everyone. Suggestions are welcomed and debatable. Brackets are not finalized till tournament day! People who are reserved get in regardless. If you're not present someone else ''WILL'' take your place

Day: Dec, 10th(Sat) 2011
Time: 12PM EST

1. O_*
2. Danger S Papercut
3. Sabin
4. Starkilled/Steven_Grigsby
5. Mad_Zero
6. Grog
7. 1wagonaxle
8. Ultracombo
9. DSinnie
10. RealDecoy
11. -TheBastard-
12. Fudd
13. InfinityCode

Comments

• DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    Sign me up baby girl! You know I'll hit the sides and work the middle.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
  • cammy-whitecammy-white Joined: Posts: 748
    Don't make me ban you from future tournaments the trollings not funny.
    Cause I'm not gonna deal with your shit if you start shit during the tourny.
    You can't ban me. I'm what the people came to see baby! Now shut up and sign me in, befo the back of my hand gets the itchin. You don't know what time it is.
    Ah shit..    
    Okay that actually made me laugh but leave it on the forums don't wanna hear it on ggpo.
  • booty clapperbooty clapper Grrrrrr Joined: Posts: 1,726
    what is considered "Bad Sportsmanship"?
    #SNKPlaymore & #Alpha2 on efnet
    what is considered "Bad Sportsmanship"?

Trolling telling them they suck stuff like that shit willdestroya and ritual do
  • starkilledstarkilled Black and white (I'm really black) Joined: Posts: 1,702
    Sign me in please, I would love to join.
    fuck a relationship. god told that stupid bitch eve not to eat the fuckin mango or whatever, the bitch did, and fucked everyone. fuck women! shout out to snakes! -jimmy1200
  • HakeroHakero crazy fucker Joined: Posts: 52
    sign me :P
    afro legends : We will beat Japan one day at this game. I promise
    Hakero : ROFL
    Added
  • dsinniedsinnie Joined: Posts: 4,132
    I would like to be a part.

thanks.
    You were added dsin
  • DecoyDecoy You better block. Joined: Posts: 497
    Add me please. Thanks.
    XBL Tag: Real Decoy
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    Sign me up.

<blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,377
    i would join but that's way too early, that's like 9am
    i would join but that's way too early, that's like 9am

Read the fine print you wouldn't cut it.

cheating/macros/turbos instant DQ

But you're more then welcome to join still if you're up early enough these aren't finalized brackets consider them like slot reserves.
    I'm out. I don't get off work till 4pm on that day.
    Ah shit..    
    Read the fine print you wouldn't cut it.

cheating/macros/turbos instant DQ

But you're more then welcome to join still if you're up early enough these aren't finalized brackets consider them like slot reserves.

No thanks, im done with the ST drama. If you cant show common courtesy then im not going to play in your tournament.
    No thanks, im done with the ST drama. If you cant show common courtesy then im not going to play in your tournament.

I have no courtesy for a player like you, you've been caught cheating, you talk a lot of crap and get beat up badly.
    No one should have respect or courtesy for you. Stick to using turbo's then playing real players.

The dates still set in motion for the tournament on the 10th, no one has objected to it.
  • SotoSoto The un-safe jump master. ~FrankieSnow~ Joined: Posts: 244
    I`m in girl
    I have no courtesy for a player like you, you've been caught cheating, you talk a lot of crap and get beat up badly.
    No one should have respect or courtesy for you. Stick to using turbo's then playing real players.

The dates still set in motion for the tournament on the 10th, no one has objected to it.

I think you mistaken me for someone else...
    1) I dont cheat
    2) I dont talk crap

The only thing you got right is that i get beat up badly....Lots of good players in GGPO. Trying to insult players in such a small community is the wrong thing to do. There' s really no need for that childishness & especially if you're the one trying to promote a tourney. Anyway, imma just wish you good luck in throwing the tourney cuz i cant hate on that. Keep SF2 alive! Take care
    You always talk crap and you do cheat and use turbos you've been caught.
    I don't wanna hear your excuse. If you were any type of player you wouldn't
    have bitched out and started talking shit don't get upset if people shun you
    after you made an ass of yourself.
  • InfinityCodesInfinityCodes Joined: Posts: 13
    You can sign me up, this is a perfect opportunity to apply what I've learned in ST
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,714
    Did nobody show up? Or the TO didn't show up?
    Tournament happened not many showed up due to people confusing the times, Sorry you didn't even show up Soto I had hope this wouldn't happen date and times will be more clear for the next one.

Make sure you south americans show up for the King Of GGPO: Latin, Shit's gonna be mad hype for you guys, you never get tournies. So make sure you get everybody to show up soto get your scene popping.
    why this never happened? seems u only wanted to clone my GGPO series

Who are you again scrub? That's like saying kuroppi's copying you because he's hosting King Of GGPO that statement in itself is retarded. Clone a ggpo series? Take your trolling elsewhere. I'm pretty sure you're cloning me if anyones cloning anybody. Because I was hosting huge tournies with technical monkey online before your ass came along me and kuro have the biggest turnout of anyone on ggpo to ever host an online tourny.

Kuroppi capped ggpo players at around 130, I capped at 125-127. Which 50 of those players were actually IN the tournament.
    So again take your trolling elsewhere.
    I think once I dropped out of the tourny, most people lost interest. And daytime tournies are a bad idea. Either people have work, or they won't wake up just to play ST on a day off.
    Ah shit..    
    I think once I dropped out of the tourny, most people lost interest. And daytime tournies are a bad idea. Either people have work, or they won't wake up just to play ST on a day off.

I agree about the daytime part was a flawed Idea, Practice makes perfect.

Where r the results of the actual -Super Revo ''GGPO'' Tournament X1-?
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
    The moderator deleted your post for a reason, I say it's best you leave while you're ahead.

I'm not a time traveler.
    time traveler? LOL, why would u be one? how hard is to post the results of it?
    something like this:
    Supreme Champion:Ultracombo
    Worthy Adversary:RancorPitRampage
    Maybe Next Time:krost
    4th place:Mad_Zero
    5th place tie:Kyouya/TheMuffinMan
    7th place tie:ceks10/djfrijoles
    9th place tie:esteban remix/vanlicaon/moocus/Khaoz77
    13th place:SuperHappyPuppy
  • CigarBitchTheShemaleCigarBitchTheShemale Joined: Posts: 6
    this is Super Revo "FAIL" Tournament, nobody showed up, n this stupid cammy-white (aka TheUtilityBitch, CigarBitch, GFBTV) posted a fake results

cammy-white go suck CigarBlob's dick more HAHA
    I hope you know -thebastard-/cutwest/czar whichever you are you can't hide behind a proxy on here unless you have a VPN They will eventually figure you out. Trust me you aren't the first person to spam these boards, Enjoy your future ban.

@TheBastard, I'm sure koop warned you for a reason, I'd drop it and grow up.
    Cigarbitch, how come u have so many enemies? is CigarBloB saving u this time?

Seriously, u r so stupid, u got exposed in ur fraud tournament, Epic Fail! HAHA
    Also any one who believes ur bullshit deserves one free trial of ur $1 blowjobs XD
    I'm afraid you are mistaken my friend, CigarGirl Is just a close childhood friend. People honestly need to growup when did ST get more about the shit talk running hiding and less about the playing to back up that shit up.

Fraud? How is my tournament a fraud -TheBastard-? Anyone who believes a turbo users shit doesn't hold any weight to say anything relevant.
    HAHA u having urself as a friend LOL seriously, retard, stop using drugs, that shit is killing u

well, u r doing honor to ur white trash status LOL

I hope you know -thebastard- everyone knows it's you on that account trust me they won't just ban your troll account they'll get your main account as well. Keep being stupid. You're a pathetic waste of space. Honestly no one understands why you even come around to a place where no one wants you.

Grow up, Move out from your parents basement, Stop wasting your life being obsessed with people. I don't care if you want to make shit up doesn't harm me at all but I hope your bans definitely worth the trouble you're putting in to spam the ST Boards.
    why u bring my name up? lol
    edited March 2013
    Because it was your account, I had moderators look into it.
    I wouldn't play stupid sessho, anyone with a brain could have figured it out.

Secondly why are you reviving dead threads? Pathetic waste, People like you ruin the ST Scene thank god you will never be able to cross the boarder.
  • SotoSoto The un-safe jump master. ~FrankieSnow~ Joined: Posts: 244
    Im ready, when this tourney again?
    About a year ago
  • sergjievsergjiev Arkadeum CEO Joined: Posts: 54
    OK, Sergjiev is here, lets go!
    Monday Night FightCade Super Turbo League
    http://arkadeum.com