Official and Only Team Building Thread (ALL TEAM BUILDING TOPICS GO HERE)

Comments

• KimmorKimmor I am Olvaha Joined: Posts: 936
    Slippaz wrote: »
    Kimmor wrote: »
    Anchor Frank is pretty terrible and I'd advice not to go that route. He is a terrible xf3 user (if he has no levels).

That is not good advice. Either you think Frank should never be played at all, or you seriously consider that anchor is the position that can keep him relevant. There are only three point characters that come to mind who should be played with Frank in the middle and they're Nova/Doom/RR. Skrull would be on there, but he shouldn't be paired with Frank at all at this point.
    well, then do elaborate me. What are some good teams with anchor frank?
    Usually frank teams consist of:
    A point character who can hard tag/dhc into frank (nova, spencer, vergil etc...)
    OR
    An anchor, which Frank can (assuming Frank is second, like he should in all good Frank teams) THC with, to build meter. Examples: Dante, Deadpool

So what was bad about my advice? I've played in tournaments and I watch streams actively, and I've never seen a GOOD Frank anchor team. Justin wong did that sometimes, but did he actually have good success, not really. I mean, when it came to the point, where Frank was his last character, he would usually get bopped pretty hard, because Frank sucks when he is not atleast lvl4.

I seriously don't even know what you mean with
    Slippaz wrote: »
    Either you think Frank should never be played at all, or you seriously consider that anchor is the position that can keep him relevant.
    Could you elaborate?
    You're wasting my time and my time is money and my mind is on my money and my money is on my mind
    PSN: Olvaha
    GFWL: Olvaha
    Bodybuilding enthusiast
    AE2012 Oni scrub
  • SlippazSlippaz Juuuust meat! Joined: Posts: 515
    well, then do elaborate me. What are some good teams with anchor frank?
    Usually frank teams consist of:
    A point character who can hard tag/dhc into frank (nova, spencer, vergil etc...)
    OR
    An anchor, which Frank can (assuming Frank is second, like he should in all good Frank teams) THC with, to build meter. Examples: Dante, Deadpool

So what was bad about my advice? I've played in tournaments and I watch streams actively, and I've never seen a GOOD Frank anchor team. Justin wong did that sometimes, but did he actually have good success, not really. I mean, when it came to the point, where Frank was his last character, he would usually get bopped pretty hard, because Frank sucks when he is not atleast lvl4.

Yeah so rereading my post my wording was a little harsh lol. My bad about that man, didn't mean to be in your face about it. I'm not pretending that Frank is a good anchor because he obviously has no mixups, but anchor is nevertheless optimal for him with most point characters.

So there are three things that anchoring Frank does that are pretty important to keeping him relevant:

1) There are only so many characters that can level Frank effectively from the front, and the main result is that Frank's assist options have been severely limited. Cent Rush is just fantastic for combos, but Frank can't defend it in neutral. Tenderizer keeps you from using Frank's top anchors (Dante/Cold Star) because of assist redundancy. Rapid Slash....I tend to overstate this because I don't think Vergil/Frank should usually be put together...but Rapid Slash basically does exactly what you don't want a neutral assist to do for Frank. On incoming I could see it being ok, but pushing the opponent away in neutral hurts more than it helps.

By putting Frank on anchor with a shell like X/Dante/Frank, you can put quite literally anybody on point no matter how terrible their leveling tech is and get chainsaws by DHC'ing into Devil Trigger for a Skydance into Frank hard tag/level 4 or 5 (depending on the point character you choose). Take Strange...he's usually an awful partner for Frank, especially on point. But with Strange/Dante/Frank, you can do pretty much anything with Strange and it gets you chainsaws. Raw SoV? Exactly enough hits for level 4. Throw? Even better. The same goes for Hawkeye. Usually there's little to no leveling tech there, but again, Dante makes it work. Whether you'd actually want to use Strange/Hawkeye on point there isn't the issue; I'm choosing them because they have good horizontal assists that Frank can pair with Jam Session, and it's only by putting him on anchor that you get access to those upgraded assists.

2) Maybe this goes without saying, but the corollary to expanding Frank's assist options is that you also expand your point character selection. Zero/Dante/Frank is stable and gives you point Zero with Jam Session. Touches let you decide whether to level Frank or TOD. Incidentally, all teams using Devil Trigger to level from X/Dante/Frank leave you with a final order of Frank/X/Dante, which would be optimal in Zero's case (and in many cases). And then there's Magneto/Dante/Frank, which is probably the best Chainsaw team you can put together.

3) And this is why I say that about Magneto/Dante/Frank: One of the problems with Frank teams (as Viscant pointed out in his tier writeup) is that you're usually choosing between leveling Frank and killing the opponent's character. Of the teams with Frank in second, Nova/Frank does the best in this regard (Frank's follow-ups to Nova levels at least break 1Mil), but Nova is not very good at building meter without using his ground bounce, and thus limits your opportunities to really TOD. Hard tag characters on anchor Frank teams can get massive follow-up combos post-tag, more or less eliminating the "level or TOD" issue. Take Bee's team: Spencer/Frank/Dante. He levels Frank really easily with that and it's ok. But if you swap the order to Spencer/Dante/Frank, you're not just leveling, you're killing. Any Spencer combo into a Frank tag that ends with 2 bars lets Frank THC with Dante and add an automatic ~630k to whatever Spencer did. Say Spencer hits 500k...You're at 1.13Mil and level 5 by the time your level-up is finished. Again, Vergil is less optimal here because he sometimes has to ground bounce to tag Frank in, but if you tag without ground bouncing (definitely possible), then the Frank level-up actually becomes more meter-efficient than Sword Loops.

So as far as good anchor Frank teams go:

And yeah you're right that JWong's anchor Frank team doesn't put in a lot of work, but it's not exactly because he's stuck playing XF3 lvl1 Frank...it's because he's basically committed from the beginning to keeping Frank as an assist character for the whole match. His leveling order is optimal--again Wolverine is not usually a good Frank leveler, but X/Spencer/Frank allows it to work--but think about how much damage that combo's going to do...Wolverine combo until 2 bars into Bionic Maneuvers into 80k? It does too much damage to get practical use. Frank needs to be able to level for low damage as well to get in consistently (which you can do with Mag/Dante/Frank or Spencer/Dante/Frank). And then even if you level up, you have Frank with Grapple and what...Tornado Claw? Even chainsaws aren't good enough to win with those assists consistently.
    UMvC3 Teams: Mag/Dante/Frank & Nova/Frank/Dante
  • Bryanv2Bryanv2 BryanJ Joined: Posts: 1,646
    edited January 2014
    WarioMan wrote: »
    Do Dante and Ammy work well together? I know they serve a similar role on a team, but I was thinking of trying out Joe/Dante/Ammy. Seems to have enough synergy going for it, but might as well call it "Team No Damage". At least Joe can go for a Slow mixup if the Dante DHC won't kill, which both assists will help with. But what kind of damage potential does Dante/Ammy have? Does it allow for strong enough reset options if Dante can't close out a character?

I don't see Dante and Ammy being great. As you mentioned I'm sure the damage is terrible and the DHC to Ammy won't add much damage either. Dante benefits more from beams than a lockdown assist cause of his bad/no instant overhead & quick high low game. And yea, they both serve mostly as assists and both have similar good lockdown THC's.

@the discussion: Hows FB/Frank/Doom then? :o
    UMVC3: Main : Dante/Vergil/Strider (mag). Alt 1#: Wolverine/Dante/Akuma. Alt 2# Spencer/Vergil/Hawkeye. Alt 3#: Wesker/Anything
    Bait Reversal Fighter 4 AE: Main: Ken - Alts: Akuma, Seth, Ibuki. (Low HP lets go ;_;)
    BB CS2: Bang (Meh..), Makoto, Platinum
    Tekken 6: Raven, Lars, King
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    Anchor Frank allows you to avoid playing Lv. 1 Frank as long as possible and give yourself more chances to level him up by having two better characters in front of him. Giving two characters Shopping Cart is a nice plus, too. You aren't putting Frank as anchor to have him make XF3 comebacks, anyway (and it honestly isn't that much of a con for anchor Frank, anyway).
    Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
  • KimmorKimmor I am Olvaha Joined: Posts: 936
    Slippaz you beat me to it. You know your shit, also thank you for clarifying. That really was informative. I just felt I needed to lash out in retaliation to your hostility, haha
    You're wasting my time and my time is money and my mind is on my money and my money is on my mind
    PSN: Olvaha
    GFWL: Olvaha
    Bodybuilding enthusiast
    AE2012 Oni scrub
  • SlippazSlippaz Juuuust meat! Joined: Posts: 515
    Slippaz you beat me to it. You know your shit, also thank you for clarifying. That really was informative. I just felt I needed to lash out in retaliation to your hostility, haha

Haha cheers man, sorry about that wording. Frank just gets written off easily, and I was just trying to say that the argument against him is much stronger with the traditional formats. Obviously you're right that anchor Frank hasn't had much screen presence at all so far. Fizzycups from AZ has started using Spencer/Dante/Frank very well, and I'm hoping VHS Cless switches to Zero/Dante/Frank to take advantage of some extra tech. It's still a pretty young movement among Frank enthusiasts though :P
    UMvC3 Teams: Mag/Dante/Frank & Nova/Frank/Dante
  • mapleleafs791mapleleafs791 Joined: Posts: 866
    Im just curious what teams work with magneto and doom (im a newbie looking for my last char)

I know of...
    Mag/Dorm/Doom
    Mag/Doom/Vergil
    Morrigan/Doom/Magneto
    Mag/Doom/Sentinel
    *i dont like the idea of hoarding meter for phoenix

What other combinations are solid?
    http://www.blockstring.com/ 
    XBL GT: Chilaisho
    SSF4 AE 2012: Cody, Evil Ryu, Yun
    SFxT: Law x Kazuya
    UMvC3: Magneto, Dormammu, Doom 
    Smash Bros Melee: Marth, Shiek
    Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone:
    SpoR | 1589
    My Personal SF4 Dropbox Folder of tipshttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/irhsi8omjpubcss/AAA7GYqwfB1cEFwDuixkLrgUa?dl=0 

• <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    Mag/Doom/Dante and Mag/Doom/Akuma are pretty good, too.
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
  • Spiral0ArchitectSpiral0Architect Joined: Posts: 603
    edited January 2014
    You can try Taskmaster or Wesker if you want to feel unique. You can honestly run pretty much anyone with that shell and it will be effective, though.
    USFIV: Yun, Vega, Bison :: SFxT: Bison/Chun-Li :: UMvC3: Spencer/Vergil/Hawkeye :: TTT2: Dragunov/Leo
  • EpiEpi Joined: Posts: 348
    So, based off the video on the front page, is there any synergy between Joe and Nemesis? If so, then what third character would best suit the both of them? I was thinking either JS or some beam, but I'm not sure which to choose.
    Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend: Arakune
    Guilty Gear Xrd - Sign - : Leo=Whitefang, I-No
    Link to my sticks: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5364-Challenging-the-Concept-of-Arcade-Sticks
  • alejandroshalejandrosh Joined: Posts: 446
    edited January 2014
    Im just curious what teams work with magneto and doom (im a newbie looking for my last char)

Not mentioned before :

- Magneto/ Strange (bolts)/Doom (missiles) and Magneto / Doom (missiles) / Iron man (beam) : unique combination of point magneto with beam and missiles.
    - Magneto / Doom (beam) / Ammaterasu (cold star) : magneto can go nuts on any blocked cold star, and if he dies doom gets the THC bomb

X / Magneto (beam) / Doom (missiles) or X / Doom (missiles) / Magneto (beam) : a fast beam + missiles + 2 characters with tac infinites is going to make at least a decent team in my opinion , some characters that work are Dante, Trish , Task, Joe, Vergil , Hawkeye , and probably many more.
    UMVC3 : magneto (too fair)/footdive (top 3)/dante (c tier)
    youtube channel
  • SCO_ZeroSCO_Zero Joined: Posts: 67
    Curious what characters benefit the most from Vajra? The ones that come to mind immediately are:

Dante
    Vergil
    Doom
    Nova
    Hawkeye
    Morrigan
    Viper
    Wesker

Are there any other notable characters that im not thinking of? Any character options are welcome. Thanks !
    "There are no pacts between lions and men."
    A lot of characters benefit from Vajra. What are you trying to do with the team? Frontload with the Vajra as an assist, or do you want an anchor Strider team?
    USFIV: Yun, Vega, Bison :: SFxT: Bison/Chun-Li :: UMvC3: Spencer/Vergil/Hawkeye :: TTT2: Dragunov/Leo
  • discovigilantediscovigilante I'm associated with this guy! Joined: Posts: 3,037
    Zero Deadpool and MODOK are the only other obvious ones, maybe Felicia as well. Some more unconventional ones are Chris, Akuma, and She-Hulk (She-Hulk is only a "real character" with Vajra available).
    discovigilante
    UMvC3:
    Nova β Doom α/ɣ Ammy β
    Nova β Strange ɣ Ammy β
    Ammy β Doom α Dante α

SF5: Bison, a lil Birdie, waiting on Juri

Stuff I should play more
    Aquapazza: Chizuru
    Guilty Gear Xrd: Sin
    UNIBEL: Hyde
  • ShieldSkillsShieldSkills Joined: Posts: 1,643
    edited January 2014
    Just posted this in the Akuma forums, but what do we think of Akuma(tatsu)/Arthur(daggers)/Hawkeye(greyhound) as a team? Akuma with daggers is awesome and you have 2.5 anchors on the team for the comeback factor.
    Akuma/Arthur/Hawkeye.
  • Grand_Sage_MosesGrand_Sage_Moses Joined: Posts: 174
    I into a zoning/keep-away style which combination of some of these characters would make a good team?
    Chris
    Trish
    Arthur
    Hawkeye
    Phoenix Wright
    Deadpool
    Ghost Rider

Feel free to suggest anymore teams.
    I into a zoning/keep-away style which combination of some of these characters would make a good team?
    Chris
    Trish
    Arthur
    Hawkeye
    Phoenix Wright
    Deadpool
    Ghost Rider
    Phoenix Wright and Ghost Rider aren't the best zoners, and while you can build good zoning teams with the rest, a combination of them wouldn't be ideal. Would you be open to playing other characters?
    Yeah, I would be.
  • MOG_Eklect1KMOG_Eklect1K Joined: Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Hi i just have a question i try to get a team with Vergil Morri and Strider.
    But after several try i can't find a correct use of my assit choice.

So i have put rapid slash, dark harmonizer and vajra.

If someone have any advice, i would be happy to know if i have to change or what combination is the best.

edited January 2014
    Chris
    Trish
    Arthur
    Hawkeye
    Phoenix Wright
    Deadpool
    Ghost Rider

Feel free to suggest anymore teams.

My personal favorite zoning team right now is Hawkeye(Arrows)/Akuma(Tatsu)/Rocket Raccoon(Log)

It's not top tier by any means, but Hawkeye with log assist is fucking cheap. Tatsu gets people off of your ass if they get too close, and Akuma in general lets the team have some more punch to it. Akuma could also potentially be Dante with Jam Session, but I can't be bothered to learn Dante.
    Chris/Dante/Strider seems to be a great Chris team, but I don't see many Chris players running that. Also add Trish to the list of chars I said wouldn't really make good zoning teams. She's more like someone that alternates between rushdown and runaway, not really zoning.
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,518
    Epi wrote: »
    So, based off the video on the front page, is there any synergy between Joe and Nemesis? If so, then what third character would best suit the both of them? I was thinking either JS or some beam, but I'm not sure which to choose.

Nemesis Joe THC is kind of hilarious since you can throw out a Joe bomb after Nemesis stomp. Block the bomb as it hits and continue the combo Thx to Joe glitch or Triple DHC for faltine loops.

Shocking pink is actually a decent zoning tool for Nemesis as well. Is say go with Joe/Nem/Strange.
    Thanks, INH. Can anybody else suggest any zoning teams?
  • discovigilantediscovigilante I'm associated with this guy! Joined: Posts: 3,037
    Hawkeye/Arthur daggers is pretty dirty. Long blockstrings that can turn into fullscreen confirms if the assist hits, using the net arrow. Supplement them with missiles or log, you got yourself a solid keepaway team.
    discovigilante
    UMvC3:
    Nova β Doom α/ɣ Ammy β
    Nova β Strange ɣ Ammy β
    Ammy β Doom α Dante α

Stuff I should play more
  • -Limit--Limit- I play Smash. Why am I here? Joined: Posts: 369
    edited January 2014
    I can list a few but I'm not particularly sure what you're looking for specifically.

You can assume missiles and jam are the assists of choice, although a lot of characters can still "zone" with PB & Jam instead. Space control can still be handed to you with either assist

Zero/Doom/Dante
    Task/Doom/Dante
    Morrigan/Doom/Dante
    Hawkeye Doom/Dante

there are a bunch of other characters that could fit in front of doom-dante like trish, chris, vjoe and modok but those are the teams I've played with the first one being what I use the most

EDIT: To kind of defeat myself, If I'm making a pure keepaway/zoning team I'd prefer to have missiles and a beam/projectile assist that keeps my opponent standing on hit. PB knocks them down and can allow them to advance forward via techroll, so maybe you'd prefer daggers/arrows or UB or something like that.

Zero with Harmonizer and Missiles is also really really good at zoning as well. Near infinite sougenmu/AV is pretty nice.

I can second that Hawkeye with daggers is fun and good as well.
    Twitter: @ yoCassius
    PSN: LimitedEffort
    NNID: CVSSIUS
    UMvC3: X/Doom/Dante
    USF4: Poison?

• WarioManWarioMan Time to Taunt! Joined: Posts: 404
    -Limit- wrote: »
    I can list a few but I'm not particularly sure what you're looking for specifically.

You can assume missiles and jam are the assists of choice, although a lot of characters can still "zone" with PB & Jam instead. Space control can still be handed to you with either assist

Zero/Doom/Dante
    Task/Doom/Dante
    Morrigan/Doom/Dante
    Hawkeye Doom/Dante

there are a bunch of other characters that could fit like trish, chris, vjoe and modok but those are the teams I've played with the first one being what I use the most

EDIT: To kind of defeat myself, If I'm making a pure keepaway/zoning team I'd prefer to have missiles and a beam/projectile assist that keeps my opponent standing on hit. PB knocks them down and can allow them to advance forward via techroll, so maybe you'd prefer daggers/arrows or UB or something like that.

Zero with Harmonizer and Missiles is also really really good at zoning as well. Near infinite sougenmu/AV is pretty nice.

I can second that Hawkeye with daggers is fun and good as well.
    Joe/Doom/Dante is also an excellent zoning team.

UMvC3: Viewtiful Joe / Morrigan / Doom // USF4: El Fuerte // UNIEL: Carmine
    Not really feeling Joe/Doom/Dante cause Joe works better with a good horizontal assist. Bolts is his BFF in my opinion.
    discovigilante
    UMvC3:
    Nova β Doom α/ɣ Ammy β
    Nova β Strange ɣ Ammy β
    Ammy β Doom α Dante α

Stuff I should play more
  • JohnPauliukJohnPauliuk Joined: Posts: 396
    Well I hit that road again. I am trying to find a new character to help my Ryu/Shuma Shell. I am looking for an assist to maybe help extend Ryu's Denjin combo or help my get a reset/mix-up. The Ryu combo I'm looking to extend is: Air Tatsu L> M> H> f+H> Donkey Kick> Denjin> (M> H> f+H> Tatsu L)x2> Hadoken L> Super Tatsu. This 859,800 damage and can be done starting at only one meter so it is practical. Any help would be great.
  • justeyngonzalesjusteyngonzales Joined: Posts: 13
    Hi guys. I'm a newbie when it comes to UMVC3. Is it okay to play Wov(barrage)/Spencer(slant shot)/akuma(tatsu) ?
    Not really feeling Joe/Doom/Dante cause Joe works better with a good horizontal assist. Bolts is his BFF in my opinion.
    Plasma Beam is overall better for Joe, but Missiles can be abused in some match ups. Strange does a lot of great things for Joe and goes on some of his best teams, but I give Doom a slight edge due to safe DHCs, better TAC, and better point ability imo.
  • pat728pat728 The best Doom Joined: Posts: 734
    Hi i just have a question i try to get a team with Vergil Morri and Strider.
    But after several try i can't find a correct use of my assit choice.

So i have put rapid slash, dark harmonizer and vajra.

If someone have any advice, i would be happy to know if i have to change or what combination is the best.

Use either Morrigan/Vergil/Strider or Vergil/Morrigan/Strider with the assists you have chosen.
    UMVC3: Morrigan/Doom/Arthur, Morrigan/Vergil/Strider
    Midwest
    Youtube Channel
  • ifbpwnstarifbpwnstar Lab Monster Joined: Posts: 1,215
    So I'm debating Vergil/mor/doom or Vergil/mor/strider. On a personal level I hate doom anchor, but the assist (missiles) makes so much damn sense in this team I'm curious if the better anchor strider can provide the same incredible support. I'm looking to play a VERY heavy swords game with vergil so missiles allows me to build tons of meter with pressure and free RT set ups, I can also pick up off missiles and other various hits.

What can strider offer morrigan over doom beyond being a better anchor?
    MvCi: Gamora/Marvel - Soul
    SF 5: Nash
    UMvC3: Cap (SS) | Vergil (RS) | Strider (vajra)

Calling all MODOK players! I've been thinking about the team Joe/MODOK (beam probably)/Dante. A few questions though:

Does Jam Session allow an extension after HPB in the corner? For example, Joe Six Cannon > HPB > pick up afterwards using Jam.
    What kind of damage can MODOK get off Jam? Can he confirm off the assist, and use Dante THC for an extension?
    Does Jam promote and overall 'lame' style from MODOK? I generally have a runaway style and would like to preserve it with this team.

"Optimal Joe" is something along the lines of Beam Assist + Jam, and MODOK tickles my fancy better than Strange, Doom or Mag, so I'm trying to see if this would be a legit option.
    I play a MODOK/Frank/Dante player pretty frequently, and I gotta say DOK Jam is quite strong. His conversions off it are not hard at all, unless you're trying to save your ground bounce in which case they're a bit more advanced. I'm pretty sure he can score damage off of HPB -> Jam, but not positive.
    discovigilante
    UMvC3:
    Nova β Doom α/ɣ Ammy β
    Nova β Strange ɣ Ammy β
    Ammy β Doom α Dante α

Stuff I should play more
    Well I hit that road again. I am trying to find a new character to help my Ryu/Shuma Shell. I am looking for an assist to maybe help extend Ryu's Denjin combo or help my get a reset/mix-up. The Ryu combo I'm looking to extend is: Air Tatsu L> M> H> f+H> Donkey Kick> Denjin> (M> H> f+H> Tatsu L)x2> Hadoken L> Super Tatsu. This 859,800 damage and can be done starting at only one meter so it is practical. Any help would be great.
    Who have you already tried?

At this rate, I'd say that you should just give up the whole Denjin stuff and use the meter for DHCs. Or go for TACs. Or find hard tag combos.
    Y'know speaking of hard tags, I'm sure you could do something like Donkey Kick early cancel to Denjin then hard tag into Shuma to combo off the wall bounce. Like Angelic's Wolverine/Shuma combo.
    discovigilante
    UMvC3:
    Nova β Doom α/ɣ Ammy β
    Nova β Strange ɣ Ammy β
    Ammy β Doom α Dante α

Stuff I should play more
  • gilardogilardo Joined: Posts: 65
    What are the pros and cons of Nova (Cent Rush)/Spencer (slant grapple or whatever it's called)/Akuma (tatsu)?

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

• MixTapeCDMixTapeCD Commencing Hostilities Joined: Posts: 1,892
    gilardo wrote: »
    What are the pros and cons of Nova (Cent Rush)/Spencer (slant grapple or whatever it's called)/Akuma (tatsu)?

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Pros are one touch kills... Mostly. I could see you falling short of a thor or Haggar kill.. But it should be possible. Nova DHC to Spencer to otg 80k, 2 or 3 depending on how involved u get nova and aroma assist, should get that job done. Your rush down and mixups are solid with akuma assist. Akuma does well against beams, so that always good.

The most obvious con is your full screen ability, alum a gets blown up full screen, and javelin is alright but it could get you in trouble.
    Youll also have issues with assist that control the skies, varja, missiles, session.

Its a solid team, doesn't break any barriers.. Great damage, good neutral, its closer to the rush down spectrum, and if your cool with that, have fun
    Stomping on Dis beat like a mothaf****ing Sigma
  • DextroDextro Joined: Posts: 75
    It seems like a really good team to me, both nova/ spencer have great synergy and spencer/ akuma(check knives for tech). I dont see much of nova and akuma but since tatsu is such a good assist it will for sure help nova in various ways. If there are any cons it may be that tatsu doesn't cause a soft knock down which may make some of your combo extensions/ hit confirms with tatsu a bit tight( but I think thats a small con and if you are having trouble with, even though I doubt you will, then you can always switch to anchor vergil)
    XBL: CocH153
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFoMiKOj4b8K9vukZBoyi6g
    Main Team: Taskmaster, Dante(Jam Session), Magneto(Disruptor)
    Secondary Teams: Super Skrull, Haggar, Doctor Doom/ Nova, Taskmaster, Vergil/ Dante, Vergil, Magneto/ Taskmaster, Spencer, Akuma/ Dante, Doctor Doom, Strider/ Frank West, Dante, Taskmaster/ Wolverine, Taskmater, Akuma or Dante
  • gilardogilardo Joined: Posts: 65
    Great thanks guys.