UMVC3 LOBBIES FOR 360/PS3: SALTY SNACK EDITION.

Comments

• Onslaught XOnslaught X Fear, actualizes true strength. Joined: Posts: 915
    GT: Onslaught EXE
    XBL
    USA, Colorado

Pretty much on all the time. Looking for some people who can help me get better as well as people who just want to throw down a few matches. Just shoot me a friend request, ya'll.
    ·
  • SteelgutteySteelguttey MoThErFuCkEr Joined: Posts: 729
    XBLGT: Steelguttey
    New York, USA

Message me when you want to play matches. Want practice with good Modoks, magnetos, and basically top 8. Also good Rushdown characters backed by Vajra.
    XBL: Steelguttey
    UMVC3: Main: Amaterasu (Cold Star), Frank West (Shopping Cart), Dante (Jam Session)
    ·
  • lazygokulazygoku Joined: Posts: 14
    Im down, want to play now?

GT: Steelguttey
    sorry bro didnt do a late one, add you up tho
    ·
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice Hey Fatty Boom Boom, Hit Me with the Ching Ching Joined: Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jsoledout1.
    NY, NY. Play a mean Jill/
    BB: valkenhayn/Carl
    SG: Fortune/Eliza (hype train)/Valentine
    ·
  • SteelgutteySteelguttey MoThErFuCkEr Joined: Posts: 729
    oh yeah my tag is BRA5CO
    GGs, sorry, my morrigan sucks. Oh, and try learning better combos, marvel really is about who can kill eachother the fastest. Try using Wesker's command grab after they are out of hitstun from dante's assist. Oh, and maximum wesker is a really shitty super, dont throw it out at random. It is beaten by practically everything. Wesker's supers suck. Save the meter.
    XBL: Steelguttey
    UMVC3: Main: Amaterasu (Cold Star), Frank West (Shopping Cart), Dante (Jam Session)
    ·
  • lazygokulazygoku Joined: Posts: 14
    GGs, sorry, my morrigan sucks. Oh, and try learning better combos, marvel really is about who can kill eachother the fastest. Try using Wesker's command grab after they are out of hitstun from dante's assist. Oh, and maximum wesker is a really shitty super, dont throw it out at random. It is beaten by practically everything. Wesker's supers suck. Save the meter.
    yeah man, worst thing is i got some mad combos with wolvie but just find it so difficult to convert and not drop any in an actual game, my dante is like 4 days old, learning mag and doom atm
    ·
  • The red strawberryThe red strawberry Fraudberry Joined: Posts: 139
    always looking a game! GT: A Strawburry
    West Coast/ Cali please :)
    Holding it down for the waifus
    xbl: A Strawburry
    PSN: YukikoBerry
    Hang out with me on twitter <3 @YukikoBurry
    ·
  • 193193 ... Joined: Posts: 738
    Anybody want to hold a set I'm up for it. PSN is in sig
    PSN:Sargeant193
    "Be brave. Take Risk. Nothing can substitute experience" - Paulo Coelho
    “But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for.- Paulo Coelho
    ·
  • Robin1613Robin1613 This Is Not Dawson's Creek... Joined: Posts: 338
    To the guys that was in todays psn lobby, i informed you that my friend recorded here's the video! enjoy!

Hawkeye-Zero/Dorm-Dante/Strider-Sentinel
    PSN: Robin_1613
    ·
  • AhnoldRunningManAhnoldRunningMan Joined: Posts: 12
    hay does anybody want to hold a lobby i will record too if you guys want. i want to learn more about the game and i am going to be using Iron fist. trying to gear up for my new season of series on my youtube channel and i figured if i check if you guys want to be apart of the process. send me invite on PSN: AhnoldRunningMan looking forward to seeing some Synergy and better Technology! I hope you guys are interested.
    ·
  • KPinoyKPinoy Filipino Canadian Gamer Joined: Posts: 23
    hey guys, just started playing today and looking for fun matches and tips to make me better. feel free to add me, my PSN ID is KPinoy!
    PSN ID - FilipinoN1NJA
    ·
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice Hey Fatty Boom Boom, Hit Me with the Ching Ching Joined: Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if anyone who plays on the Xbox would mind recording some sets vsing me? It would be greatly appreciated!
    ·
  • Rockrobs215Rockrobs215 Too poor to afford half the games I want Joined: Posts: 330
    Xbox 360 GT: RJF215

I'm usually up for games.
    XBL:Railgun92
    Marvel Teams: Wesker/Hawkeye/Strider, Ghost Rider/Arthur/Dante, Spencer/Dante/Doom
    Injustice: Deathstroke
    ·
  • DenzosDenzos Still training Joined: Posts: 61
    psn: Dennzos
    feel free to add me, i'm on the east coast, but currently out of power from hurricane sandy.
    itching to play again =(
    PSN Tag: Dennzos
    UMVC3:
    Wolverine (B.Barrage), Hawkeye (Greyhound), Akuma (Tatsu)
    AE: Ibuki
    ·
  • AreleXAreleX King of the Andals Joined: Posts: 24
    Anybody on XBL willing to practice with/help out a new player? I feel like I'm spending too much time in training, and don't want to totally lose it all when actually playing vs another person (which I've only done maybe 20 games total).

GT = AreleX
    I was wondering if anyone who plays on the Xbox would mind recording some sets vsing me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Is there a spectator feature in the online for this game? I'm no good yet, but wouldn't mind recording some games if there is one, and you don't mind not having the greatest quality (can only record in SD).
    ·
  • dillikegdillikeg Joined: Posts: 96
    im the worst player in the world, anyone want to get wins off me, im so bad, even if i try to win
    ·
    Anybody on XBL willing to practice with/help out a new player? I feel like I'm spending too much time in training, and don't want to totally lose it all when actually playing vs another person (which I've only done maybe 20 games total).

GT = AreleX

Is there a spectator feature in the online for this game? I'm no good yet, but wouldn't mind recording some games if there is one, and you don't mind not having the greatest quality (can only record in SD).

Yeah there's spec mode! Thanks for the offer, I'll add you.
    ·
  • StriderAaron360StriderAaron360 Insanity = Superpower Joined: Posts: 233
    Any lobbies going on?
    UMVC3 Teams: (Rocket Raccoon, Strider Hiryu, Doctor Doom), (She-Hulk, Doctor Doom, Lei-Lei)
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAaron360/videos?view=pl
    XBL GT: Aaron of Konoha
    DeviantArt: Super-Aaron-360
    ·
  • popnlockerpopnlocker OMG its HollyWood Joined: Posts: 134
    Any lobbies going on today? For psn :p

Psn= Popnlocker
    Ps3 status = Online
    Tweet @13thpower
    Insta - 13thpower
    ·
  • shinobi00shinobi00 NINJA MASTER Joined: Posts: 1,470
    http://www.twitch.tv/domdotnineone a psn lobby that is almost 24 hours. I'ts a good lobby with nice ppl. Occasional dom plays call of duty, but it's all good. He only has 1 PS3.
    ·
  • ThePhoenixWyldeThePhoenixWylde Joined: Posts: 70
    Any chance of a rookie friendly lobby this Saturday (08/12/12)?
    PSN tag: WolfenD07
    ·
  • SupaFreak187SupaFreak187 Joined: Posts: 5
    New to UMVC3 ... Looking to learn and get into competitive play.

PSN Tag: supafreak187

Request me and put SRK in the message..
    ·
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New to UMVC3 ... Looking to learn and get into competitive play.

PSN Tag: supafreak187

Request me and put SRK in the message..

Do you happen to have UMVC3 on the Vita also? I have it for both. I will add you.
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
    ·
  • SupaFreak187SupaFreak187 Joined: Posts: 5
    Do you happen to have UMVC3 on the Vita also? I have it for both. I will add you.
    Unfortunately I don't have a vita .. And I'm def a mega noob .. (Not trying to hustle anyone lol) just read some of the Brady games guide to learn some stuff and gonna start working on learning some characters and some bnb's .. Only issue is none of my friends play this and right now they all wanna play black ops 2 and my gaming time is somewhat limited .. But I've been reading forum posts and articles nonstop just wanna learn and have some fun .. Looking into buying a Qanba q4raf also but feel free to add me ..
    ·
  • ThePhoenixWyldeThePhoenixWylde Joined: Posts: 70
    I'll make sure to add ya once I get on my PS3. I'm someone who like you has read the guide a good bit and can do basic BNB's with his team Ryu(Tatsu)/Sentinel(Drones)/Akuma(Tatsu) but drops shit so much and has probably one of the worst footsie games there is. All mostly because my execution on a stick is still rather sloppy. But I can still go 10-2 and have fun.
    PSN tag: WolfenD07
    ·
  • KiLLaKeLLyKiLLaKeLLy Higher Iron Man Joined: Posts: 591
    Any lobbies going on tonight? if so send me an invite, ill be on PS3 all night. PSN is OoKiLLaKeLLyoO
    Goonie Squad
    Xbox GT/PSN ID : OoKiLLaKeLLyoO
    UMVC3: Cap/DeadPool/IM, Chris/IM/Doom
    ·
  • MomochuuMomochuu Little ♥ Monster Joined: Posts: 14,421 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone on XBL want to do Player Match? GT is in my sig.
    Dante Combo Thread | Youtube Channel | Dante Tech Thread | @HelloKarinachuu
    UMvC3: Morrigan (α)/Dante (α)/ Doctor Doom (β)| Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru/Shadow Labrys
    XBL Gamertag: Hello Momomo
    ·
  • DragoombaDragoomba Skrull is too broken. Joined: Posts: 798
    Someone should run some sets with me guyzzzz.

GT: Dragoomba.
    Does anyone on XBL want to do Player Match? GT is in my sig.
    I'd be down, although it was quite laggy last time we played.
    ·
  • JonathanJonathan cloud805 Joined: Posts: 31
    Boding people for free Gt:wicked805er
    ·
  • metalmario_mxmetalmario_mx Joined: Posts: 9
    Hi, maybe not the place to ask, but I really need help. I play online a lot, but I get terribly frustrated every time. My connection is 50 mb for downloading and 20 uploading, so I usually do not experience the lag that freezes the screen. However, my connection is so bad, I can not punish very unsafe moves, even when they are something like -15 on block. My "punish" always comes out late and usually my opponent has already moved. Any advice?
    ·
  • bROGbROG Bonafeezy on XBL! Add me for Umvc3! Joined: Posts: 128
    6fLc7t7.png
    Anyone down for some matches? I'm up atm as of 1:30 EST and will be for a few hours.
    My XBL ends the 17th. I want to play as much online as I can.
    Add me on XBL: Bonafeezy
    ·
  • PedosmilePedosmile I hate everything.... -.- Joined: Posts: 38
    Anyone on PSN want play? PrylonWhite
    ·
  • Jy0Jy0 Joined: Posts: 33

xbox live   jy0

that's a zero at the end. 

I run vergil dante mags or team devil may cry or thor hulk skrull    also working an iron fist team too IF spencer tasky.

send message or invinte with SRK in tag so I know what's up.  ranked WL is is 100-38.  play mostly player matches with friends.  I'm always looking for games and also am willing to help ppl looking to get better. 

YO VIDEOGAMES!!!

·
  • UltimaBlankUltimaBlank Joined: Posts: 2
    XBL Gamertag - Ultima Blank
    Location -  South East England
    Team: Zero, Doom, Vergil
    Add something marvel related to the message so i know where you came from :) looking for people to play and practice with, only so much learning i can do by myself in the lab :P i'm prepared to get bodied again and again to learn how to play this game ^^ there isnt a whole lot of people playing this in the UK so adds would be appreciated! :D
    ·
  • lautikpclautikpc Joined: Posts: 14
    PSN ID: Lautikpc
    Send me an invitation, im almost always playing marvel at night
    Im a normal player, (closer to be a noob than a pro i think) im looking for practice because I have a local tournament in 2 weeks, im looking for decent players to have the chance to train and fight them.
    I would really apreciate if peopple who battles me can teach me to improve my game. Because playing ranked sucks, you cant improve anything there!
    (sorry for bad english i apologize if i made a writting mistake)
    ·
  • EyeOfThundera822EyeOfThundera822 Joined: Posts: 39
    PSN - EyeOfThundera822

I have recently started an online gaming series on youtube, and I have alot of stuff planned for it in the weeks to come. Check out my link provided to see one of my eps and note my play style. If youre interested in a set, send me an invite some time! 

·
  • MomochuuMomochuu Little ♥ Monster Joined: Posts: 14,421 ✭✭✭
    Trying to get a long set with someone to not be so rusty anymore. My GT is Hello Momomo.
    Dante Combo Thread | Youtube Channel | Dante Tech Thread | @HelloKarinachuu
    UMvC3: Morrigan (α)/Dante (α)/ Doctor Doom (β)| Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru/Shadow Labrys
    XBL Gamertag: Hello Momomo
    ·
  • ZermsZerms Still Going! Joined: Posts: 31
    If someone needs me to record sets at all, send me a message and I will up to it! I do play online too but not often, so send me a message here or on xbox live gt:Zerms
    I run a youtube channel, Named Flying High, I mostly post UMVC3 and USF4 Content, check it out if your interested: https://www.youtube.com/user/Zerms4
    ·
  • TWL1687TWL1687 Joined: Posts: 2
    would love to play and learn from you guys
    xbox- TWL1687
    TW
    ·
  • ChomPChomP Joined: Posts: 113
    If anyone wants to play some sets hit me up, preferably west coast lol
    PSN: chomplolkeke

·
  • DecaDangDecaDang Pretty Average. Joined: Posts: 107
    I'll add you and we can play, I'm in Texas though haha.
    PSN only, tag is my username.
    UMvC3: Taskmaster/Doom/Vergil, Injustice: Nightwing/Batman/Green Lantern
    ·
    Alright I added you, and that shouldn't be much of a problem. One of my friends that I play with is from Texas so the connection shouldn't be that bad lol.
    ·
  • DecaDangDecaDang Pretty Average. Joined: Posts: 107
    Cool, I'll get on in an hour or so, finishing homework. See you there!
    PSN only, tag is my username.
    UMvC3: Taskmaster/Doom/Vergil, Injustice: Nightwing/Batman/Green Lantern
    ·
    ggs decadang, I was really having trouble with the firebrand/vergil match up haha. I need to work on my magneto though, it's so fraudulent -_- lol.
    ·
  • CosmicRetconCosmicRetcon Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey guys new to umvc3 wondering if any new players or vets with patience want to go a few rounds. PSN ID CosmicRetcon (vita). Thanks!
    ·
  • MahvelTimeMahvelTime Joined: Posts: 8
    I can't believe I just found out about this thread. Anybody up for some lobbies or player matches? I'm on XBL, my GT: WonderboltElite
    Whether you're looking to practice with your main team or experiment with new teams doesn't matter, either is fine.
    ·
  • Aoishi2ALAoishi2AL Joined: Posts: 280
    please add me for player matches on psn blodiacommander. my main teams are

dorm dante doom
    verg doom ammy

my other teams are

zero doom phoenix
    ghost deadpool doom
    pw haggar doom
    skrull frank task
    wesker doom strider
    modok deadpool ironman
    nova sent doom
    wesker dante vergil
    ·
  • HecrobHecrob Joined: Posts: 16
    Guys we are streaming right now.... invite only... so if you want to join send me a message @ hecrob on xbox 360.

Some of the best mexican players are there, Taekua and a lot of the EM crew are there playing.

Watch live video from hecrob on www.twitch.tv
    ·
  • shinobi00shinobi00 NINJA MASTER Joined: Posts: 1,470
    Watch live video from phonytoast on www.twitch.tv is a 24/7 marvel on psn lobby. All players are welcome to participate.
    ·
  • EvilxLordxOniEvilxLordxOni XBL: xRAINBOWDASHx Joined: Posts: 51
    XBL: IAMVIEWTIFUL001
    Mobile, Al
    I just got online after a whole year so I'm kinda experimenting with everyone.
    Yo, I heard you like SRK's so we SRK'd your SRK.
    Burn this Nigga! Chaotic Flame!!!11
    ·